[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NATAL CHART DISCUSSION\JUDGING THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 22

File: theworst.gif (99KB, 957x673px) Image search: [Google]
theworst.gif
99KB, 957x673px
ITT Post your own and bash/praise other people's as you see fit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170205-231107.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170205-231107.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
How fucked am I?
>>
File: PicsArt_03-18-12.29.42.jpg (99KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-18-12.29.42.jpg
99KB, 670x471px
Can anyone tell anything about mine, please?
>>
OP
>>
Bump this shit
>>
File: reborn.png (74KB, 515x516px) Image search: [Google]
reborn.png
74KB, 515x516px
Here's one of the day I was born in this body

I have the memories but another being entirely, AMA.
>>
File: stront.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
stront.png
20KB, 480x640px
would someone please tell me something about mine? I have made some kind of superficial research like the lilith in libra thing. but if you guys can tell something that'd be interesting to know i beg you to tell me.
>>
File: 2016-08-17.png (35KB, 495x650px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-17.png
35KB, 495x650px
Just fucking roast me.
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 740x1020px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 740x1020px
>>
THE SUN IN THE SIGNS
Aries
Outgoing, self-starting, hotheaded, selfish, pioneering, leadership abilities, pushy, bossy, quick to anger, but the anger doesn't last unless there is a strong Scorpio emphasis in the chart. 'Me first' attitude, impatient, competitive, bold, fearless, loud mouthed, and energetic. Aries all by itself is notorious for beginning projects, but not finishing them. The more emphasis on Aries in the chart, the more self-centered the individual will be. Aries people love to talk about themselves, their lives and often disregard the needs of others. They put themselves and their own interests first.

SATURN IN THE SIGNS

Aries
People with Saturn in Aries have trouble asserting themselves and can have a pessimistic, timid nature. Many times, they tend to hold their anger inside. They can be overly cautious and afraid to take any chances. Other planets in Aries [especially if not in conjunction with the Saturn], a strongly placed Mars and Jupiter can offset these tendencies. This placement can give a lack of confidence and low self-esteem. Unless other factors in the chart contradict this, Saturn in Aries can sap one's vitality and energy. Quite often, the first half of the life is more difficult than the later years.
>>
Mercury in Aries
These people often have powerful voices, and can be loud mouthed. They are outspoken, and have a tendency to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Even when they are not angry, their tone of voice often sounds as if they are. They enjoy argument and are intellectually competitive. They can have an irritable nature, along with a hot temper. Impatient by nature, they tend towards being impulsive and not thinking before acting or making decisions. They prefer to make a decision and to get it over with. The mind is very active, and these people can have trouble concentrating or settling it down. The mind with Mercury in Aries often races and jumps form one thought to another, even thinking several different things at once, unless there is a strong aspect from Pluto, which can counter this. They have creative ability in the way of being original. They are verbally assertive and will often say what they think and feel regardless of the consequences. Mercury in Aries also bestows agility, manual speed and dexterity and athleticism. They dislike long, winded lectures and ways of learning. They want to get straight to the point, taking the fastest way there.
>>
VENUS IN THE SIGNS

Aries
These people enjoy the chase. If the object of their affections comes to them too easily, they often lose interest. They desire outgoing athletic partners who can keep up with them, and who will actively share in their interests. Once they know they have completely conquered a lover, they lose interest, as they begin to take him/her for granted. Love is a contest with these people. They what you to make the first move, but don't do this. Let them make the first move, of which they will if they have any serious interest in you. They have a need for upsets in love, especially if Venus is in hard aspect to Mars. When things run smooth, they lose interest, so they start arguments and can do other things to shake up the relationship. They enjoy seeing their partners get jealous, but they themselves cannot handle jealousy. They can seriously overreact.

Those with Venus in Aries are selfish lovers. They are often concerned only with their own pleasure. Putting your arm around their neck, messing up their hair, kissing them on the ears and neck, running your finger across their lips; these moves turn them on. Some Venus in Aries women like their men with razor stubble, rubbing against their faces when kissing them. Some enjoy rough sex. Give it right back to them. Stand up to them. They lose interest when they know they can dominate you. Change yourself every so often to keep his/her interest, as they get bored easily. Venus in Aries people do not get on well with water signs who are sensitive, emotionally needy and must have security in their relationships. Venus in Aries can be very abrasive, unless there are a lot of planets in Pisces, Cancer, or other water signs.
>>
Jupiter in Aquarius
These people are happiest when they are part of a group and/or are with their friends. Most treat their friends equally and dislike playing favorites. They are strongly interested in social reforms and improving the lot of humanity. They enjoy being different, and are attracted by the eccentric and the unusual. Strongly opinionated, they can be tactless in expressing themselves. Injustice bothers them terribly. They are progressive and have a strong interest in the future. Technology fascinates them and they look to make improvements in the existing ways of doing things. They are rebels by nature and enjoy breaking rules and challenging taboos. Strongly individualistic, personal liberty and freedom is of exceptional importance to these people. They cannot tolerate being stifled or having to answer to those who are possessive in their relationships.

Uranus in Aquarius
This generation brings changes that advance humanity. Uranus in Aquarius overcomes restrictions and brings new ideas regarding technology, science, space travel, and inventions. Independence and freedom.
>>
Neptune in Capricorn
Capricorn rules structure, Saturn ruled by Capricorn rules restriction. The Soviet Union collapsed, the Berlin wall came down, and Germany was reunified. Europe was restructured. There was dissolution of totalitarianism.

Pluto in Sagittarius 1995-2008
The last time Pluto was in Sagittarius [1748-1762], great advances were made in making education available for everyone. When Pluto was in mid- Sagittarius, the year 2002 and after, [this sign also rules religion], the Christian Church finally was exposed, [planet Saturn was tying in and opposing Pluto from Gemini], the sign of media and communication; they could no longer hide their crimes against humanity. When the generation with Pluto in Sagittarius reaches maturity, [usually after their first Saturn return; ages 28-30] they may finally put a permanent end to what is left of that odious institution.
>>
Moon in Sagittarius
Optimistic, this gives athletic ability and a love of sports, the outdoors, and travel. These people have more romantic friendships than deep passionate love relationships. They need their freedom and have a fear of intimacy, especially of possessive relationships. As a rule, they dislike deep emotional commitment. They may spend a lot of time traveling and are often involved in activities that keep them away from home. They dislike being alone and enjoy much excitement and activity in their lives, and can be constantly on the go. They are optimistic by nature and usually of a cheerful temperament.

Maris In Virgo
The energies are focused on work. These people are competitive in their work, and make excellent workers. They have an eye for detail and are thorough. They are clean, neat, and organized by nature. Mars in Virgo can nag and criticize endlessly. They can point out and see faults in things and people that others often overlook and miss altogether. There is also a strong interest in hygiene and health. If other factors in the chart support this, there can be a tendency to hypochondria. Mars in Virgo is a perfectionist and can be very particular and fault finding. The digestive system is sensitive and there can be stomach upsets from worry. The temperament is often nervous and irritable. They find lazy people to be intolerable. They are responsible, reliable, and hard working.
>>
File: graphic.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
19KB, 480x640px
am i leo enough?
>>
File: Capture.png (71KB, 679x479px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
71KB, 679x479px
Is this okay?
>>
File: chart2.png (41KB, 582x502px) Image search: [Google]
chart2.png
41KB, 582x502px
i feel as I get older my ascendant plays more of an impact. Anyone else?
>>
I'm just gonna say this right now, I don't think anyone who can read these things is gonna show up.
>>
>>18790957
Probably not
>>
File: janchart1.png (48KB, 526x452px) Image search: [Google]
janchart1.png
48KB, 526x452px
don't mistake my pisces bullshit for being soft.
>>
File: image.png (234KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234KB, 750x1334px
xXx marks the spot!
<> merkelraute!
Sign language of the C word.
>>
>>18786209

that depends on your definition of fucked doesn't it?

do you have health issues?
>>
>>18786238

do you like spending money on decadent things?
>>
>>18786967

how's having a hard time with money working for you?

>>18790957
>>
File: 20170226_121630.png (644KB, 1440x993px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_121630.png
644KB, 1440x993px
What am i
>>
>>18790957

i can read them, i just haven't in a while
>>
>>18792413

an emotional, impulsive person who needs order with a hard life?
>>
File: astral_chart.gif (49KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astral_chart.gif
49KB, 670x471px
>>18786199
what did they mean by this?
>>
Guess
>>
oh shit I had one of these before, can anyone judge mine and tell me anything from mine?

trying to find it brb
>>
File: graphic.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
19KB, 480x640px
>>18794243
>>
>>18786199
Help me. What does this mean?
>>
>>18786199
This is my friend, as well.
>>
>>18794365
hard to judge without houses, but anyone with 3 planets in virgo is bound to be autistic.
>>
>>18794235
lurking
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_cole.8844.12147.gif (151KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_cole.8844.12147.gif
151KB, 748x1102px
I've never been to these threads before, but I'm willing to give this a shot.
What does this mean? Am I fucked or something?
>>
File: faggotry.png (68KB, 670x467px) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.png
68KB, 670x467px
help me bros
>>
File: wp_ss_20170320_0001.png (161KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170320_0001.png
161KB, 480x800px
Can someone tell me some about mine,pretty please?
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_ea.76049.11513.gif (51KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_ea.76049.11513.gif
51KB, 670x471px
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.