[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mystery Channels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bodvid.png (176KB, 939x482px) Image search: [Google]
bodvid.png
176KB, 939x482px
WTF am I looking at?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6lfthWfZXIHcBmrwBPylQ/videos
>>
do you mean the photo? i dont know, looks like a basement ive seen before.
>>
Looks like an ARG, or at least an attempt at one. Seems interesting enough.
>>
>>18786142
there's no place like home
>>
The fuck? That's a body. This channel is full of this guy showing off his murders. It's the fucking trophey case of a serial killer. Has nobody called the cops on his ass yet? Just look at the discussion on his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6lfthWfZXIHcBmrwBPylQ/discussion

"This guy is definitely a murder and an arsonist. If you watch his videos in chronological order, they definitely tell a story. The texts are usually in Latin and can easily be translated. The numbers and letters are hex to text translate. Not very encrypted or secure. Also, he was almost "caught" once in the very first video as he was being chased. Pay attention to every detail, every text in his videos. He's a psycho-path murder who thinks he won't get caught, but in time, he will. "We do not forgive. We do not forget.""

"The owner of this channel reposted his Iterum video a couple of hours ago. I adjusted the color at 0:32 and found a dismembered woman. You can clearly see two mutilated legs and a left hand lying in a pool of blood."
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1926x1452px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1926x1452px
>>18786099

I suspect Homer.
>>
>>18786255
Really? You focus on the damn donut?
>>
>>18786607
MMMM, Donuts.
>>
>>18786234
I guess no one found it because it's hidden behind weird tags or not tagged at all.
>>
>>18786647
So what do I even do? I'm afraid to call the police because it's like, just a Youtube channel. But it looks freakin' like a serial killer is posting his "tropheys" on there.

I would report it but I'm a bit afraid he'll be able to find out who reported him and I use my real name for my fucking Google Plus account because I have real-life obligations and stuff that use Google Drives, and fucking Google Plus won't let me make an alt account with a fake name without getting a new phone number.

Could someone with a Google Plus account that uses an alias report the channel? Maybe with the "violent threats" tag?

Seems like there should be a way to report it to the police without calling?... Damn my social anxiety. And fear of beaurocracy...
>>
>>18786828
not your private army
>>
>>18786196
its a shitty arg, that op made and is clearly adverting. fuck off please.
>>
>>18786234
>>18786828
fuck off roleplay
>>
>>18787858
What does that even mean?
>>
>>18788089
It means theyre roleplaying and need to fuck off.
>>
>>18787858
*roleplayers
>>
>>18786099
this channel is and and the cholo bitch who keeps posting vids is a fucking queer
>>
This is too good to be real.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.