[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are witches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1738.jpg (50KB, 807x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1738.jpg
50KB, 807x530px
Are they real?
>>
>>18785868
yes
lame satan worshippers egobitches
>>
No, but woman are. And they're even worse.
>>
Just a woman who practices witchcraft. And that exists. Whether witchcraft is real or not is another story.
>>
>>18785997
After all you have witnessed.

I respect that.
>>
>>18785997
This is basically correct,although the term is generally accepted to mean someone who is a practicing Wiccan. If you're looking for a term to represent someone evil who practices magick,you'd find less roleplaying idiots that pretend to be knowledgeable by saying magus.
>>
File: inspirobot- witches.jpg (67KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
inspirobot- witches.jpg
67KB, 650x650px
>>
Some women have powers, some never do anything with them. Some think they're special and just imagine they do.
>>
I don't believe in witches as they say they are but I believe manipulative people exist.
>>
File: themorrigan.png (350KB, 461x576px) Image search: [Google]
themorrigan.png
350KB, 461x576px
>>18786101
>you'd find less roleplaying idiots that pretend to be knowledgeable by saying magus.

lol no. No one who takes their practice seriously uses stupid wizard-esque titles.
>>
Here in one of Australia's capital cities where I live men refer to themselves as "witches" aswell. It doesn't seem to matter the gender.
I'm not 100% on this, but I think one starts to refer to themselves as a witch after an initiation, which could be coven related or as simple as doing a solo ritual and becoming a devotee of Hecate for example.

I've seen this question posted on /x a few times. What exactly does the average /x poster think a witch is/looks like?
>>18785868 What in your mind do you think they are OP?

Over here they just look like normal people and are, relatively normal people. The most traditional image I can think of for a witch would be like in that 'Hocus Pocus' kid's movie from the 90's where they ride brooms. Do witches like that exist with big moles on their nose? I don't know. I kinda hope so a little.
>>
I've dated a couple. One cursed me after I broke her heart, the other just sent me in a whirlwind with her magic. Some crazy shit, honestly.
>>
>>18787826
Aussie again, to clarify, some of the newagey women claim to be "lightworkers", but every other magick practioner I've met, regardless of whether its Western Mystery traditions, voodoo, hoodoo, faerie magick, that Hawaiian stuff, Kabbalist, Wiccan, Golden Dawn etc. they all refer to each other as "witches".
The witches involved with psychic vampirism, Sanguine vampirism may refer to themselves as vampires instead of witches, but most claim to be both.
The one exception is an older guy I met who claims to be a "warlock", he was a bit messed up though, wasn't affiliated with any group and had a weird abnormally strong dislike of women.

Generally everyone is called a witch, and every Beltane all the covens and practitioners come together and do a march through the city.
>>
>what are witches?
Those whom practice witchcraft
>are they real?
Yep. They sure are.
>>
>>18785868
Please understand that many modern people who call themselves witches aren't really traditional witches. Wiccans are different than real witches. Wiccans may be spirit workers, but they are not the same thing as traditional, real witches.
>>
Looks like a fucking dolphin
>>
>>18787133
Magus is literally a title used in the A.'.A.' and O.T.O
I'm gonna guess...RP?
>>
yes dolphins are real
>>
File: blood witch taytay.jpg (132KB, 937x310px) Image search: [Google]
blood witch taytay.jpg
132KB, 937x310px
>>18785868
>>
>>18785868
there's rape on it's mind, fucking rapey dolphins
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gblXJ8j_AU
>>
File: 6b43a16558c6e3975ebfd9ffac9f22c3.jpg (190KB, 1647x1268px) Image search: [Google]
6b43a16558c6e3975ebfd9ffac9f22c3.jpg
190KB, 1647x1268px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKzUxkUAIPQ&t=1m33s

I want you guys to see Number 2 on this countdown list. It scared the absolute fucking shit out of me and I have seen plenty of weird shit.

Not since I was a kid have the hairs on the back of my neck have stood up, but this did it.
>>
>>18790213
>being this schizophrenic

A witch is a woman that uses any form of magic to attain their goals. Wizard is the male equivalent and there are plenty of both in the music/advertising game. Magic is NOT real in any magical way. Magic is real in that oyu can take a feeling or thought and manifest it into the tangible world if you understand how to do such things. Speaking spells are a relatively easy way to do this. You craft a phrase, sentence or poem to convey a certain meaning and response. If you do it correctly, you get what you wanted and if not, most of the time you just go unnoticed. Magic is essentially, making clear and actualizing your intentions. This ca be done in any number of ways. Just takes creativity, dedication and a little bit of luck. For everyone that doesn't know;

the first step is intention.
the second step is the action.
third is divine intervention
and finally, mix both science and religion and you've got yourself something good.

Yes, I quoted a song for those steps and no, that doesn't invalidate their accuracy. Just takes some deciphering and keen eyes to catch the deeper truth. I realize that I won't be believed by most and that's exactly why this method works for so many. they can play those that don't know without fear of being called out for their acts because, well, who would believe them? Something to think n /x/philes. Good luck out there.
>>
File: gooch.jpg (117KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
gooch.jpg
117KB, 1920x2560px
>>18785868
That depends. Try pronouncing the word Shebib. Or saying it 5 times fast. Its more difficult than you think. :)
>>
ITT: OP thinks dolphins are witches
>>
>YES, WE ARE VERY REAL.

question:
are there any other (real) Witches in Dublinia ? Ireland... 'W.W''s look like a joke, idk?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xLXNnlMi8s
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.