[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would someone ATTEMPT to read my palm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1926.jpg (159KB, 1086x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1926.jpg
159KB, 1086x1440px
I was late to previous thread.

Well actually I avoided it for religious reasons, but the curiosity is too much.
>>
File: IMG_2022.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2022.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Male
>20
>Right-handed
>>
>>18785833
Use /div/

>Well actually I avoided it for religious reasons

and quit being a pussy and posting shit threads just because you're a pussy
>>
File: IMG_2021.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18785838
I'm just being honest
Idk if I even believe in palmistry or not desu but I really am curious as to people's interepretations
>>
>>18785844
Wtf is with the desu autocorrect lmola
>>
>>18785833
dont do it op
>>
>>18785833
ooooooo now you're gonna burn in hell for wanting to do WITCHCRAFT
>>
>>18786246
LMOLA OOPS
>>
>>18785836

I don't know how to tell you this, but my mystical psychic abilities tell me that you gun die
>>
op is a manlet with baby hands and a baby dick. you will never get laid, those pictures of your cousin are going to get you in a lot of trouble, someone is watching you when you sleep.
>>
>>18786586
Oh my lel go back to /pol/
>>
>>18785836
>>18785844

There is only one palmreading thread on /x/

also, yet you fear religion, but you donĀ“t seek it.
>>
>>18785833
I'll read your palm, but contrary to what most people tell you, the human ley detectors are actually located in the penis, so I'll have to use that.
>>
File: 20170318_075029.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170318_075029.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Please read. 19 M
>>
>>18788481
yup, says here you suck dicks
>>
>>18788489
You're truly a professional. I am impressed
>>
>>18785833
OP, we were given those instructions for our benefit. See..
Isaiah 8:19-20
When they say to you, "Consult the mediums and the spiritists who whisper and mutter," should not a people consult their God? Should they consult the dead on behalf of the living? To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn.

You are consulting the wrong guy. And God warns against it two fold. Firstly, opening up yourself to demonic spirits is dangerous. If you invite them in, they're coming. Secondly, they have literally no insight into your life. You may get a fortune that sounds good, but Ho Ho Garden's stale cookie has the same success rate.

Consult the Most High and let His Spirit guide you
>>
>>18785836

I've been reading palms for quite some time now and yours has fag written all over it.
>>
>>18788523
Honestly I'm not really trying to consult demons. I'm trying to figure out what the occult think they can interpret about me.

I've gained an even stronger interest in the occult after I was baptized. To recognize it in my life, and to learn how to possibly counter it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.