[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Jones exposed Satanic riturals and sacrifices at Bohemian grove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: trash_dove.jpg (12KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
trash_dove.jpg
12KB, 600x572px
Large part of our Elite are evil Satanists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSVBTne-KY
>>
>>18785775
I follow Alex Jones for years.
>>
>>18785775
Yeah, he's a totally accurate and reliable source.
>>
File: bohemiantoys.jpg (255KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
bohemiantoys.jpg
255KB, 1200x900px
>>18785775
this is one of the most well known pieces of NWO conspiracy footage here.
>>
>>18785819
More then Mainstream Media
>>
>>18785952
DUH LIBRUL MAYNE STREEM METEOR
>>
>>18785952
He thinks he might be possessed by demons. He SAID this shit in public. What he is, is mentally ill.
>>
>>18785957
...FOX news isn't Liberal. And they bullshit tons of stuff.

>>18785965
And he said he knows a guy who saw fish people.

I think Alex Jones 5-10 years ago was trustworthy. I think Alex Jones today is in it for money now. Or, to his credit, maybe he got taken into one of those dark, smokey, back rooms and was told "you work for us now, or else."
>>
>>18786024
This.
Older Alex jones was less of a show.
I don't know what's going on with the media but each and every day I get more depressed looking at the state of things.
All the lies, time wasted, and endless bullshit from myself and others.

It's ridiculous.
>>
Bohemian grove is Satanic, Richard Nixon spoke about it too.
>>
Read Jon Ronson's account of Bohemian Grove to understand what a massive autist Alex Jones is.
>>
ITT: crazy fundie Christians and their paranoid delusions.
>>
Bohemian Grove is a red herring. Its just a pantomime show, the real scary shit happens in the elites houses/property in total secret.

As if theyd keep doing shit at Bo Gro knowing the entire world is aware of the place. Theyre just trolling people.
>>
"elites"

who is a fucking elite? do you think bill gates isn't sitting at home right now watching netflix and eating some popcorn? do you seriously think hes sacrificing people to some 4 dimensional monster that lives in the catacombs under his house?

cmon anon, stop being stupid. that shit isn't real, bohemian grove is just a bunch of gay druids doing their male only club rituals.
>>
>>18789078
He didn't make all those billions by watching Netflix and eating popcorn

You stop being stupid
>>
>>18789078
>t.Schlomo Goldsteinberg.
>>
File: bill-gates-desk-picture.jpg (125KB, 955x708px) Image search: [Google]
bill-gates-desk-picture.jpg
125KB, 955x708px
>>18789777
Nah, you make money any way you have to.
>>
>>18789078
>Do you think bill gates isn't sitting at home right now watching netflix and eating some popcorn?
Trust me, Billionares who arent Bill Gates tend to seek entertainment in much, much weirder places.
>>
>>18789792
Bill Gates is promoting population control
>>
>>18789792
Gates is ultra rich,but at least he is not Evil Globalist like George Soros.
It's Soros I am scared off.
>>
>>18785775
alex jones is a cia plant

ignore him
>>
>>18790765
>CIA plant
>Speaks against CIA operations.
>>
>>18788888
>quints of truth
Praise Kek.
>>
>>18789809

If I was a millionaire I would like to see a gorilla fighting a pack of pitbulls in an arena with my 12 year old loli waifu brainwashed to think she is a cartoon character, that would be kind of cool, another good thing to do would try to pretend to be goods to some isolated tribe.

And lastly: BEYBLADES
>>
>>18791055
>implying misdirection isn't a thing

It wouldn't be the first time someone pretended to be on the opposite side to lead people into the wrong direction.

That said I don't know shit about this guy I'm just saying him speaking out against the CIA doesn't mean he's not a plant, that's not enough proof these days.
>>
>>18789947
Well he bought the code that made him rich off someone else so I think that's what anon was referring to

But he's not evil, he has a huge charity and donates tons of his own money to it every year.
>>
>>18791577
I'm also thinking beyblades would be a good idea if you were rich, we could make it far more violent and dangerous than robot battling is.
>>
>>18785775
>implying satanism is bad
>>
>>18785952
***More, then, Mainstream Media***
fixed it for you. apply as if Shakespearean dialogue
>>
What if Alex Jones is a cia agent meant to distract all the conspiracy theororist by being the charismatic guy that "exposes" things that are actually a farce to make sure no one learns the real truth
>>
>>18789837
By helping people have access to clean drinking water
>>
You realize that Alex Jones works for "them" to make real conspiracy theorists look like retards and distract people from the truth, right?
>>
>>18791969
What if he's pretending to be crazy?
>>
>>18792267
Then he deserves an oscar
>>
File: 7.jpg (84KB, 1536x813px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
84KB, 1536x813px
>>18792010
There is Alex Jones in all of us
>>
>>18791670

There is nothing more evil than funding GARGANTUAN 7 FOOT TALL TESTOSTERONE-BOUND AFROMEN!
>>
>>18791969
It's called being a gatekeeper.
You direct the people with ideas so insane, so profound, that it enters the mind of the viewer or subject, and their defenses for understanding the natural order of things is introduced to the chaos outside of it.

This is how Rachel Maddow and many others were on board about Trump's tax returns (only bringing this up since ANY AJ thread is practically a deterrence thread, these days that is), only to have it come down on them how ridiculous it is once something accurate was portrayed on country-wide news.

War is already here. It's already crippling the mind of the youth, the meek-minded. Information, religion, on and on, whether the bread of gnosis is shoved down your throat for you to understand the difference between knowledge overload (Knowledge [Da'ath for kabaalist fucks] is power, rule over the minds with how it can be spread) and the wisdom, the light from within that can dismiss all of this which breeds animosity, ignorance, and hatred.

Religion does not teach the reality of Jesus, just the reality of God, and [his] many names that all make up the [same] being (severe blasphemy if you understand where I am going with this)

Returning back to this topic of discussion, AJ has proven to be more of a plant than even Robert Plant himself. His roots have drawn in so much power, and so has the radicalism. To capitalize on the chaos that has birthed from order is the means of mind control, and of the EL-ites. Learn this, understand this, and do not allow it to cloud your own judgment. Make the calm happen now, embrace it, and remember to detach from this act of separation we are experiencing.
>>
>>18793399
Informative and poetic.
>>
File: 1489431979160.png (51KB, 246x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489431979160.png
51KB, 246x270px
>>18789777
Being a pioneer in the largest industrial consumer-technological advancement since the automobile may have had something to do with it.
>>
File: IMG_2902.jpg (109KB, 1000x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.jpg
109KB, 1000x779px
>>18793160

No, no there isn't. Unless there is a little cointelpro in you all. How to make a career out of disinformation, with plausible deniability.
>>
>>18785775
>Alex Jones exposed Satanic riturals and sacrifices at Bohemian grove
And look how disinfos are lying about him now. Is a smear campaign.
>>
>>18794153
Exactly.
>>
>>18794153
So in this context, there must exist a clique in the Culmination of Interested Awareness that served its purpose, perhaps changing the game on their own. Or, perhaps there are those defecting and now facing an internal war, serving as a hint of understanding mere fragments of what is going on in their own organized system, separate from our own of course since it's like a religion with all that bread of gnosis they've been gorging themselves on.

Gotta eventually wash it down from the water of life, the tears of ga'ia, so all those intergalactic carbs can digest properly.
>>
File: young aj.jpg (28KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
young aj.jpg
28KB, 404x600px
>>18785775
posted from internet explorer?

>>18785952
true, he is still a nuthead though. i have trouble making sense of him.my theory is this:
he was legit back when he exposed BG and all that shit, but he talked too much truth so they had to get rid of him. they replaced him with bill hicks so the murder doesnt get recognized, and since then bill hicks plays alex jones. he keeps talking about the same or similar stuff, but does so in such a crazy manner that anyone who doesnt know or believe that shit already thinks its some random rambling of a lunatic.

threadtheme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
>>
>>18794477
Translation, he leaked information from high spheres or someone inside help him.
>>
Alex Jones is a fucking annoying retarded shill exploiting money out of even more fucking retarded followers
>>
>>18789947
soros is a scape goat. if he really was pulling strings we wouldn't know about him
>>
>>18797007
It's pretty hard to hide control over so many groups and organizations in electronic age of information.
>>
File: 1david-rockerfeller.jpg (44KB, 650x341px) Image search: [Google]
1david-rockerfeller.jpg
44KB, 650x341px
Praise Kek!

Chairman of Bohemian Grove David Rockefeller just died!

https://www.infowars.com/globalist-david-rockefeller-dead-at-101/
>>
>>18797007
>>18797368
soros seems kinda odd to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnsHl5qzpYc check at 7:35
why is soros always seem to be so happy about the time with the nazis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2U6Rl98PM
Even says its the happiest time of his life

Is he maybe on the nazis side? while rothschild and rockefeller and all the others try to controll the people through the banking system, the bought politicians and creation of laws usually hidden from sight. Soros always finances movements creating an impact in the lifes of people directly visible to everyone. is he trying to draw attention? is he funding such stuff to make us angry about the jews and the degeneracy, to make those more obvious to us in order to redpill people in masses by showing how stupid the political agenda is? Is he still in the sheets with the nazis?

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/soros-trump-win-landslide-president-hillary-done-deal/
He literally says that the candidate he supported with a billion of dollar will lose the popular vote but will win either way. Why give her the billion dollars then in the first place if its already clear? Why make it so openly that the public generally wont support the candidate you gave your money to. Shouldn't he try to make the whole thing seem legit and fair? Why not keep his mouth shut about it?
He already implies that the election is rigged in Hillaries favor which means she shouldn't need all that money, and that exposing this might lead to Trump gaining more support. unless he didnt want Hillary to win. He may gave her money, but she blow it all on propaganda, CTR and exposing her own corrupt administration and media full speed. Was this the plan? Finance hillary so she can expose herself even faster? he may lost a billion to hillary but I dont think thats much to him, and I bet he had other deals going making sure he will gain from trumps victory too.
Did the nazis redpill him?
>>
>>18797368
>>18797007
>>18798331
Soros is openly in contact with politicians and funding movements (((advising))) governments for everyone to see easily. he talks about a meeting with Mandela where he was asked how he could protect his country from people "like him", and Soros apparently simply gave actual advice. Compare that to Rothschild here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xayvMPP4k9s
acting like he wouldnt know anything while soros always openly talks about what he does. as if he wants people to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9kNmq-5fo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0DLjo6b4Hs
He never says something definitive. never states any involvement just says "its this way and that happened" etc. or talks about his jewiness and family. Soros on the other hand straight out tells people what he does, in the one interview he even said that mandela asked him and so he gave him advice on "how to protect his country from people like him".

So possible motivations I see:
>could want to watch the world burn
>is a giant troll who doesnt give a fuck anymore
>he also could be just the kike to do the public work in order to draw attention away from the other kikes buying our politicians and making our laws, putting some kind of barrier between them so that if shit happens they only go for Soros instead of the others
>he is a closet nazi. these are the things i could imagine
>>
>>18798331
>Happiest time of his life
>>
>>18793415
Nah, MUST be demons, because Nixon.
>>
>>18798712
Nixon did nothing wrong,he was framed.
>>
>>18785952
This

He's a nutjob, but he's a nutjob that's close with the president. If anyone is going to leak critical stuff it's him because he's the only one crazy enough, just how many people believe it is a different story.
>>
Honestly, this is the only positive thing he's ever done.
>>
>>18799724
He is not crazy but entertaining, he is sometimes acting that way to attract more attention and subscribers to his channel.
>>
>>18785775
As crazy as Alex Jones might act, there's no faking that video. Actually we don't get any specific Satanist crap from this video (though delving into the cult of the owl will get you loads of spooky shit), but even so the video itself is very interesting.
>>
>>18785819
that's correct
>>
Satanist here. No that's retarded. Satanism has nothing to do with the grove. If there is some occult shit going on in there it's not Satanic
>>
>>18801933
You're right. Op is just ignorant and pigeonholing the term to represent something else. It's completely uninteiontal I'm sure, but spreads misinformation nonetheless.

t. not a satanist but you cats are pretty cool
>>
>>18801940
Thanks anon. Yeah I thought that might be it. I definitely do think there's some weird shit going on at the Bohemian Grove
>>
>>18801098
If the kind of people he wants to attract=the kind attracted by his shenanigans, then I think that's all we really need to know about him, because that's crazy enough for me.
>>
>>18801933
Satanism comes in different shades.
>>
>>18801966
Jones is smarter then he looks.You can subscribe and learn something new from him.
>>
>>18801961
As humans we've always performed rituals in some way or manner. The real question is if they're actually contacting anything or if they're just carrying on tradition like mindless frat boys. Rationally it's probably just a place for them to meet in secrecy. Adding all the Hollywood ritual shit could certainly take the spotlight from the bigger picture.
>>
>Alex Jones
>exposing anything other than his fat ass
Lel.
>>
>>18802059
Did you even watch video you shill?
>>
>>18802027
Yeah but none of them are that shade
>>
>>18802052
What about all the rumors that it's all child sacrifice/orgy shit?
>>
>>18785775
im an evil satanist
>>
File: b49.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>18802469
>>
>>18791552
kek
>>
>>18797384
That old-ass, walking corpse has been dead for a while now. It just finally stopped breathing.
>>
>>18785775
Controlled opposition, don't fall for it kids.
>>
>>18788905
That's what's been so wild to me.
Being upset at "satanic" practices is a Christian thing and you can beat your bottom dollar that most /pol/sters and r/conspiracy posters would vomit in their mouths if you called them Christian.
>>
It is a fact they perform rituals,there have been pictures and videos of such.
>>
File: 2 Bohemian_Grove.jpg (51KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
2 Bohemian_Grove.jpg
51KB, 300x433px
There have been books about Bohemian Grove too.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.