[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moon Rituals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Ok so a girl I met on tinder is a moon enthusiast and after giving her the chat, I have to come up with a ritual for us to do, I know nothing about moon rituals, interested but no knowledge. I think she is pretty clued up, anything I can show her apart from my poontang?
>>
>>18785700
Bro first off don't act like you know about it if you don't she will know right away and make you look dumb. Just tell you you have heard of it but don't know much about it but youre interested in it and then act like you are interested boom she loves talking about it you listen nod ask questions and you're welcome
>>
>>18785716
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-dtmRmOHK78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>18785740
My friend your link is broken
>>
>>18785700
You have weird chats on tinder.
>>
fuck why can't i attract my witchy twin flame on tinder
>>
>>18786088
Because you use phrases like "twin flame" probably.
>>
Yep, you lack style.
>>
>>18786089
do you think i don't deserve a special someone? i've already met a girl whom i consider more than a regular soul mate, but she lives in another country. she is just like fire princess in adventure time, with uncontainable blazing flames. i need a girl with more stable moon qualites, and closer.
>>
>>18786119
>>18786119
>>>18786089
>do you think i don't deserve a special someone? i've already met a girl whom i consider more than a regular soul mate, but she lives in another country. she is just like fire princess in adventure time, with uncontainable blazing flames. i need a girl with more stable moon qualites, and closer.

I don't think I belong here
>>
>>18786149

yeah, me neither. once a clairvoyant said to me that i'm not from this universe.
>>
>>18786119
No, I think you absolutely do. I would just go easy on phrases like that until you've already at least had some kind of physical intimacy. Unless they talk like that too. I was just saying, albeit in a shitty way, that some people will think you are nuts if you talk like that. It's a phrase my girlfriend uses, so I'm not unfamiliar with or against it, to be clear. Good luck!
>>
>>18786233
Did you pay them for their services? Either way I bet they were full of shit, but generally if you are paying them they do everything they can to make you feel special and say what they think you want to hear. Not all, but many.
>>
>>18786250
he saw something in me so he let me have a free ride. we are friends since that.
>>
>>18786390
Do you have a physical relationship?
>>
>>18786402
I ask because, if this person is getting anything out of it, they sound like a con to me. Maybe I'm wrong but it's something to consider.
>>
>>18786445

yeah i shake his hands or sometimes hug when i'm in good mood. we just simply talk most of the time. he gave me legit techniques based on the Love force, and legit questions which helped to rediscover part of myself.
>>
I know of a rite that is practiced when the moon is high.
The woman has to separate her legs and the man has to insert his penis inside.
Then he pumps.
The woman then intonates power words such as "oh yeah, fuck me yeah".
This ritual is very powerful, you might even create life.
>>
>>18788497
10/10
>>
>>18788497
how do I pump?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.