[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsolved Mysteries thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 27

File: ]W@_]O5E6B_~W)KA[90{PGM.jpg (77KB, 761x742px) Image search: [Google]
]W@_]O5E6B_~W)KA[90{PGM.jpg
77KB, 761x742px
Starting with a classic

>the Somerton Man
A body was found on Somerton Beach, Australia, in 1948. The man had no identification, labels had been torn out of all of his clothing, and although it appeared he had been poisoned there was no trace of poison in his system. A worldwide manhunt found no one who could identify him. Eventually, a scrap of paper found in a secret pocket sewn into his wasitband with the words "Tamam Shud" ("it has ended" in Persian) was found, and linked to a unique copy of a rare book. When they found the book, they found the page that the words had been cut from and inside the book there was a code.
>>
File: stadel-2.jpg (274KB, 1280x918px) Image search: [Google]
stadel-2.jpg
274KB, 1280x918px
Hinterkaifeck was a small farmstead situated between the Bavarian towns of Ingolstadt and Schrobenhausen, approximately 70 kilometres (43 mi) north of Munich. On the evening of March 31, 1922, the six inhabitants of the farm were killed with a mattock. The murders remain unsolved.

The six victims were the farmer Andreas Gruber (63) and his wife Cäzilia (72); their widowed daughter Viktoria Gabriel (35); Viktoria's children, Cäzilia (7) and Josef (2); and the maid, Maria Baumgartner (44).

A few days prior to the crime, farmer Andreas Gruber told neighbors about discovering footprints in the snow leading from the edge of the forest to the farm, but none leading back. He also spoke about hearing footsteps in the attic and finding an unfamiliar newspaper on the farm. Furthermore, the house keys went missing several days before the murders. None of this was reported to the police prior to the attack.

Six months earlier, the previous maid had left the farm, claiming that it was haunted; the new maid, Maria Baumgartner, arrived on the farm on the day of the attack and was killed hours later.

Exactly what happened on that Friday evening cannot be said for certain. It is believed that the older couple, as well as their daughter Viktoria, and her daughter, Cäzilia, were all lured into the barn one by one, where they were killed. The perpetrator(s) then went into the house where they killed two‑year‑old Josef, who was sleeping in his cot in his mother's bedroom, as well as the maid, Maria Baumgartner, in her bedchamber.
>>
>>18785060
What's crazy about this is that he lived in the house afterwards. After the time of death for the family, neighbors reported seeing smoke from the chimney, and the animals were being fed and taken care of.
>>
>>18784933
That's Harvey Keitel.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB6sUVtV6Qo
>>
>>18785800
kek
>>
https://youtu.be/StXbXPx78e4

The new Sun Kil Moon album has a couple songs referincing everyone's favorite schizo in an elevator.
>>
Jeanette Depalma, murdered in 1972 in NJ, alleged Satanist involvement but it seems that was more satanic panic shit than an actual aspect of the murder.
http://weirdnj.com/stories/mystery-history/jeannette-depalma/
>>
>>18786993
The satanic panic was so weird and unique. It's an interesting time to look back on because of the odd and vivid imagery and propaganda that was a complete farce, but on the real side of it, there were tons of murders and mysteries that have been written off as "A satanic cult did it." and never touched again. Such a bizarre time frame. Reminds me of that kid that was found on the beach beneath a cliff. Police originally ruled it an accident, but his father insists that he was pushed by a Pagan cult after joining it in the months prior. Don't remember the name of the kid unfortunately.
>>
File: dyatlov.jpg (278KB, 1200x800px)
dyatlov.jpg
278KB, 1200x800px
Dyatlov Pass Incident
>>
File: 3-26-db-cooper.jpg (84KB, 588x640px)
3-26-db-cooper.jpg
84KB, 588x640px
who /db/ here
>>
West memphis 3.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_Three

I won't go into great detail about it because it's been discussed to death, but I just think it's funny that people look at Making a Murderer with an objective eye and say "Hang on, that guy probably did it. This documentary is extremely biased." but they don't do the same thing with the WM3 docs. There's a lot of compelling evidence to say that it wasn't them, and I agree with that, but a LOT of the commotion about it gets reduced to "it was the satanic panic". Yeah, that's true. But they were impressionable teens in the Satanic Panic era. We all know that sacrificing kids isn't going to give you any super powers in real life, but to a disenfranchised kid like Damien (who was obviously going out of his way to try and be seen as a Satanist, and someone who was affiliated with what the Satanic Panic was portraying Satanists to be) I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility to believe that he may have read something by Crowley or another author that mentioned, whether metaphorically or not, a sacrifice of children and took it literal and wanted to "give it a shot" so to speak.

I really was on their side the first time I watched their documentaries, until I looked at the things that were left out. Apparently, Jesse in an effort to get off easier or show cooperation or whatever it was, told them he could PROVE that he was in the location of the murder at the time it took place.

He said he got a bottle of liquor and he, damien and Jason drank it together before they worked up the courage to do their sacrifice. Now, by all accounts this was a piece of information he willingly gave up-- unlike his confession. His lawyer himself was quoted as saying "If the bottle is there, I'll believe he did it."

(1/2)
>>
>>18787225
Have you seen West of Memphis? It takes a more sympathetic approach to those found guilty
>>
>>18787225
I'm not even saying they did it. If I was on the jury for that case, I'm not sure that i'd convict them based on the evidence (that I know of). I'm just saying it's not as cut and dry and obvious as they made it appear to be in the documentaries and post-conviction coverage that covered it. There's lots of things that go unaddressed in the the theories of the people who made these documentaries and the people who rallied behind them due to the documentaries.

All that being said, do I think they're a threat to society now that they're out? Absolutely not. I think it was at worst, a few disenfranchised kids who made a HUGE fucking mistake in trying to be edgy and prove how "fringe" (for lack of a better word) they were, and I feel like the 20+(?) years they spent in prison is enough to make sure they're no threat after seeing recent interviews and appearances. At best they were a group of wrongfully convicted teens due to the satanic panic, and that's horrible.
>>
>>18787230
I've seen all 3 Paradise Lost movies and West of Memphis. WoM was the Peter Jackson funded one with all the celebrities, right? They were the ones that funded the appeal and the problem I have with that movie is that most of the celebs involved were citing the Paradise Lost movies as their primary source of information. It feels like they saw the PL movies and became outraged because they identified with those kids as outcasts and misfits, but they never really dug into it themselves before signing on. Once they did sign on, they brought in scientists and researchers with the agenda of making a movie. Once the producers of a documentary get involved with the subject (at least when it's like this) it's a tricky situation. You can buy the most trusted, most valid scientists in the world to look over your case, but if you're Peter fucking Jackson and Eddie fucking Veder, with the kind of money they have funding the movie, when you hire them to say "We want you on the defense" they're going to be looking *extra* hard to prove the client is innocent.

Another issue I have with WoM, if I'm not mistaken, they tried to paint Terry as the killer, right? They're doing exactly what happened to the WM3 to him in that movie. They're not police, they're not investigators. There's a man's life and reputation that is completely tarnished now because of that movie. You can't google Terrie Hobbs without finding someone calling him a creep or a murderer and it's all based on a documentary that was built on making a profit.
>>
>>18787095
mass hysteria brought on by the scared and insecure nature of super christians.
we just had a mini one a while back with clowns.
i'm sure there will be something else soon to do with this awful political climate.
>>
>>18787541
True, but I think the clowns were a different thing. Really, the occultist that was lighting pentagrams out of cantles and sacrificing small animals was non-existent during the Satanic Panic, they were following what they wanted to follow, heard the word Satan, and assumed it was based on evil. I feel like the clowns last year were a) a viral marketing campaign to build awareness that an I.T. remake was being filmed, but most important and probably more poignantly, b) people who were just trying to scare people.

I feel like there's a difference there, the Satanists were miscast. They were edgelords who were following a religion they bought into, but the clowns of last year/the year before were out there with the specific mission to either get on the news or scare people. Mostly a combination of both.
>>
>>18786993
The Son of Sam guy tried claiming that he was involved in a cult and some of the original eye witness accounts seemed to back up that some of the killings were probably perpetrated by a much thinner man.
>>
>>18785060
This story haunts me when I'm at my remote countryside
>>
>>18787846
He also tried to say he was getting instructions from the dog next door to kill people, and that Satan was speaking to im through the dog.
>>
>>18787225
the guy that killed them, was the father of one of the little boys that were killed. he gave the murder weapon to the documentary crew as a present. complete with tissue from the boys in it.
>>
>>18784933
>>18785060
Wow, something new and fresh!
>>
>>18788692
no, don't be retarded. that knife had nothing to do with the murders and the DNA on it was his, not his step son's. he didn't do it.
>>
>>18788651
There is actually a lot of merit to this cult, which still exists today. The Process Church of the Final Judgment, which today is known as the best friends animal sanctuary.

I warn anyone looking into this. It is a rabbit hole, and they are still dangerous, but more into profit than recruiting today.
>>
>>18788742
seriously?
>>
>>18788758
Yeah. It is pretty bad. They were just weirdo-satanic Scientologists, but they had interaction with Manson, Son of Sam, these two hippies that were found walking around snacking on the fingers of people they killed, the sacrifice of lots of animals and a girl in the 60s-70s. Now they are a creepy, very rich animal charity. I have emailed and talked to some of the old loons. Spooky thing is they are very smart and playful about the whole thing.
>>
>>18788771
extremely interesting. can you go into more detail about its history/what they're up to today and whatever interactions you've had with them?
>>
>>18788828
If you like. I actively used to fuck with them. They are a smart, rich, old cult. They still are the same today beneath the surface. The high ups were mostly hippy Scientology college kids in the early 60s. They wanted Jesus and Satan to team up and work through Armageddon together, but it was the same old power and money and sex scam that is at the root of all cults. They lived together on an island for a while, adapted Scientology and do what thou wilt philosophy, ritual, and apparently organized serial killing into a very financially successful, tax exempt charitable organization.

Any questions?
>>
>>18788855
Name?
Links?
Proof?

Sounds like you're just larping
>>
>>18788868
uh, just look it up. here. They are well documented. Fuck, they even pot out their own mag back in the day and interviewed Manson.

http://www.thedogpress.com/Columns/BestFriends1_Jade-0610.asp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Process_Church_of_The_Final_Judgment

http://www.classifiedleaks.com/famous-animal-sanctuary-being-run-satanic-cult

that took 2 seconds
>>
>>18784933
This one has been solved to the degree that would satisfy most people's curiosity. Astonishing Legends covered it thoroughly
>>
>>18788894
Super interesting

Anything on the son of Sam connection?
Any other possible connections?

Also why haven't they been investigated if they're so well documented?
>>
>>18788920
They are super rich and do not seek publicity anymore. The high ups are sorta retired, and the organization runs itself. They also use Scientology tactics. I have talked to a couple of the founders, and they won't say anything directly but they are very hedonistic and unashamed. Berkowitz flat out said he was a member of the process, as did the two finger eating hippies the cops picked up. I cant find their names. Oh, and the girl sacrificed in the church in California was them too.

It has been investigated some, but... money
>>
>>18788920
I would not go too deep into this if I were you.

Seeing as I am not you, I am me, I totally went deep on this. I have contact emails with millionaire elderly satanists if you want em. They are easy to find, and these dudes are chatty. They like attention, but will never say anything incriminating. One told me they are all saving it up and writing it out on their death beds. Quite a few of the founders are dead (old age, mostly).

What I got from it is they are educated, logical, working from a plan, and it has been very successful. They can do pretty much anything they want, tax free, openly. They have plausible cover and means for... whatever they wilt.
>>
>>18788994
Well obviously.
Screenshot, archive and upload that shit.

I have never heard of this cult and am totally surprised.
I listened to all of LPOTL on Manson and SoS and they never mentioned these guys.
>>
>>18789018
I considered writing a book about it, but there is no interest.

The Process, 4 Pi, The Church of Final Judgment... they get mentioned and skipped past fast. These are the devil worshipers that used to hang out with led zepplin and the rolling stones. This shit really happened. They are an offshoot of Scientology that uses media manipulation, tax exempt status, and a benevolent message to generate huge sums of money. They are doing this right now. Tens of millions a year.

What do they do with the money? Whatever they want. They bought a desert. They take in huge numbers of animals that no one accounts for after they are taken in. They were strongly linked to animal and human sacrifice in the past. Several murderers have flat out said they were members. No one talks about it.

They used to be really into guns, human trafficking, and recruiting. All of which suddenly and instantly stopped.

Yeah... I mostly just leave them be.
>>
>>18789085
Any link to p1zz@g@te or the Franklin Cover up?

Also please post more of your findings.
>>
I used to drink a lot. I liked to read while I drank, and that is how I found the Process while reading serial killer shit on Wikipedia. I studied everything available on them for a few nights while on a bender, and wanted to know more (and to extend the bender). I started firing off demanding and accusatory emails to a few of the names attached to the Process story.

The creepy fuckers wrote back! They seemed to like me a lot, but let me know it was not going to go anywhere good for me. They are happy and spoiled, a little bored waiting to die, and more than primed to fuck someone up instantly if obliged to do so. They were very polite and well spoken about it. I had no access because there is noting to gain by giving me that. I am also no threat to them. The whole world works different for folks in the Process
>>
>>18789098
I do not know if they are "politically" active outside their desert. I would not be shocked.
>>
>>18789098
No, The Process Church of Final Judgment is a true account.
>>
>>18790405
what do you know?
>>
>>18790543

The Process isn't too mysterious. Feral House had a book about it. And George Clinton reprinted a couple of their essays in two Funkadelic albums.
>>
>>18788898
Their conclusions are fucking retarded and completely ignore the Rubiyat
>>
>>18787541
i'd say satanic panic still exists, just at a lesser scale and with even more sketchy/stupid evidence
look at pizza hate for example
>>
>>18787109
Creepy shit that dyatlov pass. Their deaths were written off as being caused by a "compelling force"
>>
Does anyone know a good website for downloading books on stuff like this? I wanted to read a bunch of these unsolved mystery books but the eBook prices for a lot of them are ridiculous.

(This one's not unsolved but it illustrates my point) https://www.amazon.com/Trials-Walter-Ogrod-So-Called-Confessions-ebook/dp/B01N3T4NZU

$22 for a kindle book is absolutely insane.
>>
>>18784933
It's Australia their all descended from baby rapists and murderers. Who cares what happened there.
>>
I fucking hate reddit but I have to admit that the unresolved mysteries board is a guilty pleasure. I despise the community there, they're all either so set in their community's version of what happened in a specific case, or they're so easily swayed that their opinion is worthless because they change it after reading any paragraph that argues one way or the other and lasts more than 4 sentences, but I don't know any other communities that actively discuss these kinds of cases and things. Anyone know of a good place to discuss these mysteries that isn't reddit? I monitor these threads whenever they pop up on /x/ but they're usually few and far inbetween, and even when they are here they tend to move rather slowly.
>>
>>18787109
https://youtu.be/Y8RigxxiilI
>>
anyone fuck with the actual unsolved mysteries show? season 1-3 are on amazon prime and they've updated it so if there's been a break in the case since the original 80's/90's airing they put it in after the presentation
>>
File: jelly skelley.gif (2MB, 379x423px)
jelly skelley.gif
2MB, 379x423px
what podcasts do you cunts listen to revolving around this shit
>>
>>18789126
Where did you find their emails? Straight up elbow grease or did you manage to reach them from the info on Best Friends?
>>
>>18786525
LOVED that song. Never heard anyone talk about that case like Mark did.
>>
>>18794320
How fucking anticlimactic
>>
>>18794988
Just looked up the names of people connected to the story... they have facebook and shit.
>>
Have you guys ever heard of the Kurt Sova case? It's been a while but I'll try and generalize it quickly

>Good kid, never got in trouble, never even stayed out late, always home on time, never got in trouble at school or elsewhere
>One night tells his parents he's going to a party
>Never comes home
>24 hours later his parents file a missing persons report, find out the location of the party
>Homeowner denies party ever happened
>Next day home owner finally admits they had a party, says Kurt was there but he started feeling sick and the friend he came to the party with took him outside for fresh air
>Friend came back in to get his jacket
>Goes back outside, says he was gone by then
>they put up posters around town
>One is in the window of a record store
>Random weirdo comes into record store and says "You might as well take that poster down, they're going to find him in 2 days and he'll be dead. They won't know why."
>Police find and detain the weirdo but have to release him because they have no evidence or reason to believe he's involved
>Homeowner who denies party calls the mother, says a random man is sleeping in her basement and it might be Kurt
>Kurts dad comes to check it out, nothing but a cot in the basement, looks like someone was sleeping there but there's no indicaition of who
>Next day they find Kurt in a ditch, missing his right shoe
>Kurts dad says he checked the ditch he was found in the day before and he wasn't there, no way he would have missed it due to Kurt's bright clothing
>Next day the record store worker who he talked to gets a message with some roses saying "Roses are Red, Violets are blue, they found his body and they'll find yours too"
>Autopsy shows he died 24-36 hours before he was found, despite him being missing for 5 days
>Friend says he saw kurt 3 days before, walking around 1 mile from his house. he says he pulled over and offered him a ride but as he did, a van pulled up and kurt shouted out "Franco!" to the van and got in it
(1/2)
>>
>>18795241
(2/2)
>3 months later a 13 year old named Eugene Kvet who Kurt was acquainted with shows up dead in a ditch, 2.5 miles from where Kurt was found, missing his right shoe
>mystery record store man is never found
>Murder is never solved

also should have noted in my last post that no trauma or poison (including alcohol poison) was found in his body, cause of death couldn't be determined
>>
>>18795241
>>18795251
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Kurt_Sova
Link to wiki about the case
>>
>>18788855
>They wanted Jesus and Satan to team up and work through Armageddon together

So, Good Omens 2: Hellfire Boogaloo when?
>>
>>18794712
> Astonishing Legends
>>
File: 661526098.jpg (215KB, 460x1630px)
661526098.jpg
215KB, 460x1630px
>>
>>18787109
This one always terrified me. It's like seeing what happens in those spoop threads when they don't get out.

Any others like it?
>>
>>18796726
fuck, i'd read that.
>>
>>18799306
which SCP is this?
>>
>>18795098
Holy shit. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18789085
Write the book. Or at least collect the data and put it online and make sure it gets published some day.
>>
>>18789085
Better idea even maybe: How can I contact you in case I have somebody interested in writing about what you found? Do you have an email you could give out here?
>>
>>18788855
If you're still around and read this, I have a question or two.

What was the weirdest shit you encountered in context with them?

What was the darkest thing you saw?

Thanks in advance
>>
I just watched this and I thought it covered the Elisa Lam case pretty well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yda8zcCCx1Q

Anyone have any good docs on John Titor?
>>
>>18784933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SimlZmSuA_w
can anyone solve this mystery? cause fuck this unnerves me
>>
>>18799819
before i waste my time, was the conclusion they came to just "She had mental problems"? Because I don't need another documentary that just comes to the conclusion of "she has mental problems".
>>
>>18787225
>Damien Echols was sentenced to death
>the West Memphis Three negotiated a plea bargain with prosecutors. On August 19, 2011, they entered Alford pleas, which allowed them to assert their innocence while acknowledging that prosecutors have enough evidence to convict them. Judge David Laser accepted the pleas and sentenced the three to time served. They were released with 10-year suspended sentences, having served 18 years and 78 days in prison.[7]

??
>>
>>18800006
He was given the death penalty, but let out before they carried it out. There's a huge gap between time of sentencing and time of execution in the U.S. In some states, you're more likely to die of old age than ever see the chair.
>>
>>18800024
Lol yeah right. Nice try fag
>>
>>18800024
Oh, thanks for clearing that up, I found that weird that it was like 13 years after he was sentenced to death and he was still alive.
>>
>>18800030
It usually takes 15+ years. They're extremely lucky they got out when they did, because they were zeroing in on Damien's date and that's one of the reasons the other 2 agreed to take the Alford Plea. Jason wanted to remain in prison and fight for a full acquittal, but it could have taken years for that and Damien just didn't have the time.
>>
File: 1449810731708.jpg (81KB, 720x720px)
1449810731708.jpg
81KB, 720x720px
>>18793743
Only baby rapists and murderers use 'their' when they mean 'they're'. You can't fool me you fucking wendingo shill
>>
>>18799978
It's fairly inconclusive, but to be honest with you, it does present that as one of the more plausible conclusions.

But It also presented all the other theories in an unbiased way, which is what I liked.
>>
>>18795241
>>18795251
>>18795255
That's actually horrifying. This is the first time I'm hearing of this case.
>>
>>18794988
>>18789126
Can someone redpill me on the Process? I just looked it up and read a few articles but don't understand the significance beyond it being some weird cult that scammed people but then went on to help animals? Am I missing something here?
>>
>>18785215
Thats fucked
>>
>>18800877
Why? Rural, remote area. Guy may have been a veteran or deserter crazy from war/who lost his mind. Finds remote farm that has everything he needs. Kills people there, stays a while until it feels it's getting too hot.
>>
>>18788894
All it says here is that these were crazy hippies that split up from the sect they were involved with. They probably weren't the ones batshit crazy and decided to do animal sheltering instead. The rest is pretty much hearsay and claims or suspicions without proof.
So if that's all you got STFU
>>
>>18787109
>>
>>18794299
Are you sure this is reddit, cuz it sound hella like /x/(4chan in general)
Stay mad cuck
>>
>>18801544
What? How come redditors can't type competent sentences?
>>
>>18801544
>Stay mad cuck
Lay off the cool aid, son.
>>
>>18787541
Yep, we're onto Russian panic now. It's the fucking 60s all over again
>>
Does anyone know of any good, unbiased books about the WM3 case? Devil's Knott seems to be the most famous one, but it sounds like it's just a case being put forth for innocence and refuting the prosecution. I'm interested in a comprehensive look at the case as a whole, highlighting all evidence (including the stuff the documentaries left out), the defense retort, and any other information relating to the case. Anyone know of one?
>>
>>18795251
the police should have arrested the weirdo. i mean flat out stitch the case on him.
>>
>>18802077
They detained him but they didn't have enough to hold him. Lots of edgelords say things when people go missing or bad things happen. For all they know he was just an edgy freak trying to fuck with peoples emotions. When they tried to locate him again after the body was found he they weren't able to. It's unfortunate but what can you do? They can't hold him indefinitely with no evidence.
>>
>>18799306
The picture is just a mannequin doctors use for tests though.
>>
>>18785800
fuck yeah
>>
>>18785060
It was the 20 something daughter's ex husband. Apparently he was paying child support for a kid that was apparently the father's creepy incest spawn and his real kid from his current marriage recently died of a illness right before the murders happened. Pretty sure you can find that stuff with a little Google search. Atleast he cut off that genetic fuckery right then and there
>>
>>18788692
It was clearly the other dad, his wife so happen to fall down the stairs and die shortly after his son was murdered and he so happened to be there and the teens pointing their fingers and the Memphis three were even talking about his weird creepy gay friend in interviews, I can't remember where I found them but alot of it is shown in this dude who made a series on YouTube talking about this (he was called critical thinking or something, pretty sure he linked his sources. Even though he thinks the three did it because of these teens allegations but still notable)
>>
>>18802759
sorry can you clarify? are you saying it was John Mark Byers? Because his wife died in her sleep, suspected overdose (mixture of prescribed meds that she was on to deal with the death of her son and street drugs), and his alibi is near minute-to-minute air tight. He was thrown into the documentary because he's a loud redneck that made for interesting story telling, but there is 0 evidence to link him to the murders other than "he's a weirdo".

If you're talking about Terry Hobbs I still don't think it was him, but that's a whole other discussion.

Would be interested to see the series you're talking about on YouTube.
>>
>>18799790
Seconding this, plus I have all the time in the world to aid in assistance.
>>
>>18788742
>>18788758
Can you explain more? All I see when I look it up is
Satanic sacrifices satanists
And crap but is seems like a heavens gate cult type deal and I'm fucking confused
>>
>>18802801
I'm shit at explaining things and I can't remember much because it's been so long but here is a link to one of the episodes of the series
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DUqsZ9uM6ymc&ved=0ahUKEwjBlomr4-jSAhUCwGMKHSJPAQMQwqsBCBwwAA&usg=AFQjCNHwRZVd0v52speK6d8i7L4VgsGoZQ&sig2=CuI-mgXg0eWvA_0vo_j0sg
This dude literally goes into all information released to the public on this series and links it and everything. He is leaning towards it being the three though but he seems to try and keep an open mind
>>
>>18802887
Sorry android phones fuck up links sometimes https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UqsZ9uM6ymc
>>
>>18802891
>>18802891
>17 views
>uploaded a month ago
anon is this you
>>
>>18802092
Dude how many times can you spout the le edgy meme in one sentence? Fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>18803022
I said it twice in that post, in two different sentences, after describing someone who was doing something certifiably edgy. Kill yourself. I don't go to reddit, and I never have. I've probably been here longer than you have.
>>
>>18784933
This has been one of the biggest murder mysteries her in Norway

https://www.nrk.no/video/PS*288961

The case has suspected ties to Mossad,STASI and KGB. Still a mystery as to who she was
>>
>>18802831
Not like heavens gate... these guys were inside Scientologists originally. They were in on the manipulation side of things early (when Hubbard was still alive). It was all about exploiting systems like religion and charity (and the special status that comes with them) to get around laws.

The killing seems to have been a power thing for the founders. Ordering underlings to do incredibly sick shit implicated them all together and in their philosophy, united them. I think they just got off on it though... everything was directed towards fucking and drugs and death and power, and animals!

They fucking love killing animals. German Sheppards in as large a number as possible.
>>
>>18803042
Easy pham, just don't reply to dipshits.
>>
>>18803157
You got any source to back all this up? Because so far you didn't provide much, if anything. They could still only be hippies that left a cult and decided to do charity. So far I haven't seen proof to the contrary.
>>
>>18803157
You think this is why they are obsessed with German Shepards?
>>
>>18803157
Like any pictures or what? Any proof?
>>
File: 1482882618518.png (224KB, 1200x3075px)
1482882618518.png
224KB, 1200x3075px
>>18803042
>>18802092
>>
>>18803392
can you go away with your fucking board politics you faggot? this thread's about mysteries. fuck off.
>>
>>18802444

Bullshit, why would you run tests on a mannequin?
>>
>>18803392
Lol. Fuck off, loser
>>
@18803392
>Muh Taiwanese wire soldering forums are super srs bzns!!!
No (you) for you huckster
>>
>>18794320
>mfw they got so high on LSD/shrooms
>>
>>18803424
dumb fuck, you have to stay upto dare on new techniques and practice old ones by training on mannequins.
>>
>>18801372
It's still pretty fucked, bud.
>>
>>18802047
the wikipedia article
>>
>>18794320
I heard something about their teeth being nailed into the nearby trees, literally smashed into them (probably some dumb rumor), and he still didn't explain the tounge.
>>
File: 1469996480443.gif (2MB, 472x264px)
1469996480443.gif
2MB, 472x264px
>>18803295
are you implying hitler hated his dogs? I don't get it.
>>
>>18805391
Wasn't Hitler one of the first or the first to introduce animal politics?
>>
>>18805426
Idk if he was the first, but he did introduce a lot of animal rights, banning halal slaughter or something like that for example, i don't really remember the details. I think its not talked much.
>>
>>18784933
>the Somerton Man
http://tamamshud.blogspot.com/
>>
>>18805489
>microwritings
nonsense
>>
>>18805764
this case has been solved
>>
>>18799333
Guarapiranga human mutilation case is pretty similar.
>>
>>18805782
not definitively and the microwriting is absolute hogwash
>>
>>18799306
What the fuck is Shaye doing there?
>>
>>18805846
Only real people will get that anon
>>
>>18805426
yes also environmental protections
>>
>>18799306
cringe
>>
>>18794299
As opposed to 4chan, which supported the 99% until Trump ran for president?
>>
>>18799787
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they transition more into the animal thing and leave the cult activities behind after the original leader left?
Too lazy to look it up.
>>
>>18803424

The tests are on the doctors, not the mannequin. And it doesn't even have to be that, they could just be practicing or training.
>>
>>18807405
when trump ran for president is when the redditors started flocking here because of /pol/.
>>
>>18807420
Yeah, that's what I got as well, but the guy telling us all this claims that this basically suposedly was a front and that they were still doing evil evil bad stuff. Even though he fails to post anything supporting this claim. Nothing is pointing to it.
>>
Can we get back to taling about unsolved mysteries?
>>
>>18799306

>but there were two things that caused people who saw her to vomit and flee in terror.

>The first being that she wasn't exactly human

What was the second thing?
>>
>>18808697
That's the unsolved mystery of this stale old ass creepypasta wiki shit
>>
>>18794712
>LPOTL
>Lore
>>
How has nobody posted anything about the Lyle Stevik case yet..
>>
>>18808697
3rd paragraph after that you illiterate retard
>>
>>18808975
why would you say this and then not post it? retard. if you have something to share, share it. that's what this thread is about.
>>
>>18784933
I can't look at this case the same way anymore. It's near-endlessly fascinating, but I had an incident where I was fairly certain I no longer needed a certain medication, and long story short the situation ended with me feeling very sure my dog was barking clues or sequences of clues to solving this case. The most I ever got was the name "Allan Marshall".

Makes me feel so embarrassed, even just typing it. Love you, /x/.
>>
>>18809190
What the fuck pills were you taking to suppress that?
>>
the west memphis 3 are absolutely guilty and anyone saying otherwise has just watched the documentaries without taking 15 minutes to search into the court documents. they're guilty as shit.
>>
>>18809203
Rexulti.
>>
Brasília, Brazil, September 11th, 1973. Brazil was under military dictatorship.
A young girl name Ana Lidia Braga is taken to school for the afternoon period at 1:30. That was her last sighting, she didn't attend to class.
Her body is found the next day around 13 o'clock in a sequestered portion of terrain in the city's state university grounds. She was tortured, killed by asphyxia and raped after death, which happened between 4 to 6 AM. I don't feel like going into detail of the wounds on her body but I can upon request. Condoms and toilet paper with sperm were found, presumably belonging to the same person upon anaylisis. The case was filed and abandoned by the authorities.
Some influent names came up in this case, and it was reopened 13 years later (I know, lots of "13"s, but hey that's the data I found). A reporter by the name of Monica Teixeira allegedly had evidence against the son of the former minister of justice, by the name of Alfredo Buzaid Jr.
The thing is, Alfredo was declared dead on a car crash in 1975, but the reporter was convict in stating that he was still alive. This was in 1985. It wasn't until the following year that the exhumation of the body was authorized, only for the casket of his grandfather to be opened by mistake. Upon a second request, the body of Alfredo was inspected, all of the teeth had been found missing from the body, never to be found or with an explanation being issued. No one knows if that was in fact the body of Alfredo Buzaid Jr. and there were apparently other potential witnesses that died prior to their interview.
There is a city park named Sarah Kubitschek (the city founder president's spouse), in which was raised a child area named after the victim.
The park itself is known by being a well frequented family recreational area by day, and a scary gang/rapist/kidnapping/drug dealing area by night. Most people living here know about the case but it was never solved.

there are other cases as well.
>>
There's also the Lead Masks case which happened in Vintem Hill, Niterói, Rio de Janeiro.
It got way more international media attention, so you can find articles of it online.

Long story short, two electricists went missing and their bodies were found on the top of a hill known for being used for rituals by weird cults and frequented by ufo enthusiasts. There were strange instructions on pieces of paper found on the bodies, and each one had a "pair of glasses" made of lead. No vegetation grew on the spot that the bodies were found for years, the ufo researchers say.
>>
Sorry, I meant to say articles in english*
>>
>>18807405
99% is Trump. Fuckin kek, believing shillary and libshits are for the people.
>>
>>18793730
try irc like #bookz on undernet or something
>>
>>18793730
>eBook costs more than hardcover
Why
>>
>>18809307
>A young girl name Ana Lidia Braga is taken to school for the afternoon period at 1:30. That was her last sighting, she didn't attend to class.
Where was she dropped off? Is there a record of this? Who took her to school and how far away from the school was she let out? Was she seen going into the building?
>Upon a second request, the body of Alfredo was inspected, all of the teeth had been found missing from the body, never to be found or with an explanation being issued. No one knows if that was in fact the body of Alfredo Buzaid Jr. and there were apparently other potential witnesses that died prior to their interview.
Shit that's interesting. I know little about Brazil or its forensic/medical capabilities (either now or at the time) but was there no hospitals that had X Ray records? Surely if he was the son of an influential government official he would he had access to health care. It's not nearly as accurate as dental ID but I wonder if the skeleton's bones could be matched to any existing X-Ray pictures for bone structure/any abnormalities or existing injuries that may exist. Just trying to understand how thoroughly they tried to determine the ID of the body.

Unfortunately, I'd assume that there's a lot of these kinds of things that go on in areas like Brazil, aren't there? Every time one of these threads pops up there's a new story from Brazil that I haven't heard before, and they're all as equally unexplained as the last. Seems overwhelming compared to the other areas of the world.
>>
Here in Brazil things disappear when influential people need them to, and appear the same way. From what I managed to find there nothing but a freaking blog talking about the moment where she was taken
http://perseguicaoarquivistica.blogspot.com.br/2009/11/dados-crime-ana-lidia.html

supposedly the school gardener noticed a tall, thin, white, blond man holding a red book approach her, he wore wither brown or olive green trousers, which were thought to be part of military uniform.

Military is commonly equal to sheer horror, slaughter and impunity by Brazilian media and left oriented population (they hunted comunists at the time, there were also lots of commie terrorist attacks against the military during the dicatorship, which was oficially a coup d'etat)

those were shady times, and there is also something I failed to mention. The President at the time, Fernando Afonso Collor de Mello, was one of the suspects in the Ana Lidia case. He is publicly known to have had ties with practicioners of "black magic". I am unsure if we're talking about Voodoo, Hoodoo, Umbanda, Candomblé, or Quimbanda. Some of those are ok and some are much more violent in nature and practice, which may have meant human sacrifice. The case will be 44 years old this year.

Things sure get strange here in Brazil

not to mention that the city cemetery is a spiral, (google map it if you think I'm joking, it's called "Cemitério da Boa Esperança" in Brasília, Brazil). Brasília is somewhat consistently filled with people who believe in the occult. You can easily find Rosicrutian temples and Mason Workshops here.

Also, look the Lead Masks case up, its really strange, and there are some tv footages from the time it happened (66), one of them tells of an explosion that happened near a coast of Rio, and that is the only footage/document I've managed to find about that explosion, its bizarre to say the least.
>>
>>18809693
That's terrifying shit man. Thanks for following up. The lead masks is something I used to always see posted on /x/ 5-7 years ago but haven't seen it recently until now. Never looked too far into it, but it's a rabbit hole I'll look into now.
>>
>>18809429
Hey, sorry, I often forget about number tags. According to that blog, her mother let her at a distance of 10 steps of her classroom.

This blog was apparently made by a forensic team residing in the state university I mentioned earlier (UnB), where the girl was found.
>>
>>18809716
About the Lead Masks, the instructions found on the piece of paper by the bodies had the following written on it:
“16:30 estar no local determinado” e “18:30 ingerir cápsulas, após efeito proteger metais aguardar sinal máscara”.
(translates to)
"16:30 be at determined location"
"18:30 ingest capsules, after effect protect metals await signal mask."
>>
>>18794600
There's a broadcast(free) TV network called "Escape" that airs the updated Unsolved Mysteries episodes multiple times a day. It's on channels 4.3 and 46.4 here in Tucson, AZ. They focus on "true crime" programming. Lots of good stuff.

Check your local listings...
>>
>>18800849
>redpill

Just a heads up...
If you use that term, peope will be less likely to help you.
>>
>>18809798
A friend of mine had a book of the same name when I was a kid, I'm not sure if its the same series or not. Can we find it online or something?
>>
Can we not have one fucking thread where you next-level retards don't start spouting bullshit about "muh reddit rivalry"?!
>>
>>18809870
There's quite a few books with the words "unsolved mysteries" in the title. There is no official book companion to the TV show.
>>
>>18787113
that guy most likely just spun out of control and smashed into the groud. end of story
>>
>>18809839
TRIGGERERRED
>>
>>18810062
why was he never found and why was only 1 chunk of the money ever found
>>
any good documentaries that aren't making a murderer/paradise lost tier biased?
>>
File: Lyle1.jpg (61KB, 699x819px)
Lyle1.jpg
61KB, 699x819px
>>18809163
https://whokilledwho.org/2015/05/09/the-peculiar-case-of-lyle-stevik/

I've spent countless hours reading about this case, nothing's bugged me as much as not knowing who this guy is has.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 250x168px)
image.jpg
14KB, 250x168px
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Blair_Adams

This case fucking unnerves me,
the worst part is that a lot of people think his murder was a fucking conidence or "schizophrenia".
Either way this story freaks me out,
whoever wanted him dead kept following him wherever he went,
No matter how hard he tried he couldn't shake this dude loose,
>>
>>18811453
Sounds like he was crazy and killed himself dude.
Simple and shut case to be honest
>>
>>18811939
>his death was later discovered to be caused by a blow to the stomach
>>
>>18794712
Hometown Tales.
>>
>>18811221
that's robert pattinson
>>
>>18805426
>>18806393

Not true, all misconceptions spread by nazis themselves to make Hitler seem like a good person. All the accounts of him being animals' rights advocate or anything like that were either people who spent time with them and were adding it as a "good trait" he had. Same sources claimed that he didn't smoke or drink either which was proven to be a lie so many times already. He also wasn't a vegaterian like most people say, he stopped eating meat at some point but possibly only because he wanted to fix his problem with sweating or something.
The dogs he had were a tool he used to show his power to people around him. He would beat them a lot. Of course there's not gonna be a gif of that included because all of the pictures and ways he was documented were supposed to make him look like a saint.

Feels to me like people are spreading these rumors mostly to make vegans/vegetarians/whatever dumbass shit look bad but it's basically working in Hitler's favour and making propaganda live longer. Now stop fucking advocating for Hitler, just read about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

http://www.naturalnews.com/025163_Hitler_vegetarian_vegetarianism.html
>>
>>18809839
Why do people hate the matrix
>>
>>18812089
>Wikipedia
>natural news
deal with it hippie faggot you are doing as hitler did
>>
>>18802759
The three boys clearly murdered the kid. If you look at interviews of the main guy he lies and says the same stories to reporters in prison. The reason the state is adamant to keep them in prison is because there guilty.
>>
>>18811221
I don't see whats so special about this... the guy planned out his suicide, so what?
Nothing in those details seem unusual to me
>>
>>18811453
>>18811939
How the fuck do you die from a blow to the stomach let alone a self inflicted blow to the stomach
>>
>>18811453
>He arrived at a gas station at 5:30 pm and told the attendant that his car wouldn't start. The attendant told Blair that he had the wrong keys, so he was stranded in Knoxville.

what? How did he get from DC to Knoxville if he had the wrong keys...
or does it mean that the attendant had the wrong keys, in which case, thats still doesnt make sense to me
>>
>>18793453
>compelling force

Yeah, it's called the fucking weather
>>
Anyone have info on jon benet?
>>
>>18812291
Some people think his stalker switched his keys
>>
>>18812719
I'm pretty sure it was the mall santa.

Even the mall santa's wife wrote a play about raping and murdering a young child
>>
>>18809307
>>18809343
>>18809693
>>18809782

Thanks man.
>>
>>18812177
>Comparing wikipedia to Nazi propaganda

Classic 4chan retardation right there, /x/. You are a fucking cancer to this website.
>>
>>18809369
Go back 2 pol cleetus
>>
>>18812332
case closed everyone, this fetus has it all worked out
>>
>>18807405
>4chan is one person
>>
>>18809343
> "16:30 estar no local determinado. 18:30 ingerir cápsulas, após efeito proteger metais aguardar sinal mascara" ('16:30 be at the specified location. 18:30 ingest capsules, after the effect protect metals await signal mask').
Sounds like they took poison or OD'd in attempt to contact spirits or UFOs.
>>
>>18809343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwFWUOeqpso

for those of the "i'd like a documentary about this" pursuasion. I assume anyway, its 40 mins so I haven't personally vetted it yet.
>>
>>18814106
Animal/Enviroment protection wasnt something that was considered "good" at the time you stupid fuck. Of course he got mostly good PR in Germany at the time because he owned the press but he could have as well let them print some shit and dont really do anything that hurts the economy (which these protections do).... you know like our politicians today do all the time.

You can argue about how he was or wasnt a bad guy, crazy, insane, warmonger, massmurderer or whatnot but fuck.... arguing about that he infact made the first laws for animal protection? That he liked his dogs more then most humans?
That´s just retarded nonsense. IF there would be any reason to imply otherwise the allies would have used that too after the war. They frigging invented stories to make the reich more repulsive. (Lampshade-Soap storyline).

Also, most people arent totally 100% assholes all the time. According to his former housemaiden he actually was funny and a good employer, though he hated jokes about sexuality and politics. Doesnt mean that he didnt order the final solution.

Most people arent 1 dimensional, except left/righ retards today.
>>
>>18809214
I've been lurking this thread, the Process stuff is intriguing, but so is this.. I happen to be on the same medication you named, rexulti. What exactly has been your reaction to it in terms of this kind of stuff? I take a 0.5mg of rexulti everyday and seroquel and depakote at night time.
>>
>>18815514
Way to dodge/miss the argument, you fuckface.

If you compare a platform like wikipedia to a controlled system of propaganda or consider it "fake" in the way it is done today then you are a god damn relativist and a demagogue on purpose and not worth my time, no matter how much rational argument you coat the bullshit in now.
>>
>>18812089
Also way to fuck up a good thread by making it about Hitler. Well done.
Get a fucking life, you dipshit or fuck off to /pol/ or /his/.
>>
>>18815650
>Way to dodge/miss the argument, you fuckface.

Actually I ignored the rant you two had going because it is a stupid "he says / I say" situation.
I also didnt compare wikipedia to propaganda... I ,as said before, ignored this whole BS.

But I wished I´d were a demagogue because then I had power, and with that I´d make some relatively clever choices. Like killing off all fuckwits who dont know how a discussion works..... and cant tell people apart on how they write.
So yes you now go into my little black book of "People I wish an horrible, painful, and generally the worst death possible"

And to answer a possible upcoming question directly: Yes, I judge people this fast and yes I´d wish a gruesome fate to some random loony on the net just because he cant grasp how a discussion works.
>>
>>18815510
these guys were probably part of some weird cult like heavens gate and were brainwashed into suicide in some weird way.

the cult was probably just not documented like heavens gate was.
>>
>>18810209
>why was he never found

Critters eat cadavers and scatter bones.

>1 chunk of the money ever found
That we know of.
Assuming a random person finds the corpse and/or the suitcase w. money. that person probably pockets as much of the cash and takes off, shutting up about it.
>>
guy that wrote the process here again. If anyone wants direct contact with their disinformation guy (who is a founder, wrote the book on them, and pretends he is no longer involved with Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Timothy Wyllie WILL talk to you. He is pretty smart and a nice guy, and will try to steer you away from the killings. He is also a rich murderer and a pervert. If he likes you he will tell you a little. Good luck!
>>
>>18801934
Prep the bull, son.
>>
>>18814106
Eat a dick kike
>>
>>18815778
>>18815782

Fuck off to /pol/, you idiotic loser. Shitposter.
>>
>>18815868
You two should just find a dumpster and fuck already.
>>
>>18815868
yeah, endlessly crying about other boards isnt shitposting at all. Oh wow you called someone an idiotic loser, how clever. I cringed.
>>
>>18815680
If you'd "get" how a discussion works, you'd see that I have no intention of going further off topic as you do and did with your points. I chose and choose to ignore them because if I want this kind of subject, I'd go to /pol/ and have it with people that are smarter than you.

Also
>So yes you now go into my little black book of "People I wish an horrible, painful, and generally the worst death possible"
Enjoy your karma. You deserve everything that's coming for you. I'm also sorry for those that have to deal with you personally and on a personal level, since you seem like an unbalanced angry idiot.

Please spare me from another descent into that impotent rage of yours by replying to me. I won't waste energy on you more than by telling you to GTFO.
>>
>>18815885
>Shitposts /pol/ shit on board
>ppl tell him to fuck off to another board
>Hurr no you're the shitposter

Kill yourself.
>>
>>18815890
Guys, I cant tell which of you is tougher and has a bigger brain and cock. You should internet fight!

If you punch yourselves in the face, the one that knocks themself out first is better in my book. Record that shit.
>>
Thanks for ruining a perfectly /x/ thread assholes
>>
>/pol/ ruins something
shocking
>>
lets get this back on topic
what do you guys think happened to johnny gosch?
>>
>>18816236
This. Thank you.

Pic related as a reminder that these exist, were put up anonymously and that the only person known to be connected to the erection of this is a distiguished gentleman who referred to himself as "Robert C. Christian" and that the individuals of the town that were his contractors have said that they will take his and his associates' true identities to the grave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
>>
>>18816295
>A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

These are the inrscripted messages:

>Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

>Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

>Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

>Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

>Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

>Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

>Balance personal rights with social duties.

>Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

>Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
>>
This one's a popular one but I didn't see it posted. Still interesting to me.

>Seemingly normal woman checks into a hotel
>disappears
>hotel surveillance shows her acting fucked before disappearing
>guests start complaining about low water pressure in the hotel
>somehow she ended up on the hotel roof and drowned in the water tank which had a really low water level
>autopsy shows she wasn't drugged
>massive outbreak of tuberculosis in the area following
>tuberculosis tests used are called LAM-ELISA (named before the incident)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam
http://www.the-line-up.com/elisa-lam-bizarre-death/
http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-tb-outbreak-20130222-story.html
>>
>>18816572
forgot the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
>>
>>18794299

Reddit is alright.
>>
File: 1488739453792.jpg (316KB, 768x1892px)
1488739453792.jpg
316KB, 768x1892px
>>18808697
>>18799306
she was supposed to be biting the body of a cat, but of course it's deleted to suit the site where it was posted
>>
>>18799306

Why did the fuckin thing even go to the hospital in the first place if it was just going to "disappear"?
>>
>>18816605
no
>>
>>18816572
this one's been beaten to death on /x/, probably why it hasn't been posted yet in this thread desu
>>
>>18816641
just thought it should be posted for anyone who doesn't know about it
>>
>>18816655
yeah for sure, it's fine to post and it's an interesting case that a lot of people spend a lot of time thinking about. just saying that's why i think it hasn't been posted yet in this thread.
>>
Process writer guy again. Post an email and I will contact you.
>>
>>18812283
Houdini did.
>>
The butler did it.
>>
>>18812136
It was made by two trannies
>>
>>18805846
Doin' the hand thing
>>
>>18816236
He was probably taken to a CP ring and then later killed.
>>
>>18784933
I heard about it before it's not new just saying,
>>
>>18812089
>has nothing to backup his claims
>except a wikipedia source and the fact that "I'm right"

Also who ever said he was a vegetarian? What a joke. Germans were great people. They let in Jews, people from war torn countries and took them in as their own. Even Jews and people in so called 'camps' said they were looked after. Bit many died from typhus.
Free helicopter rides for you!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR-0Fd7eaho&app=desktop
>>
>>18788935
How does one join them?
>>
>>18819660
You can't. They are too old and rich to be interested in new games.

Mary Ann was declared dead like ten years ago (she is still alive) and Robert wont talk about it at all.

All of this is more about the Process. It is out there for someone to pick up. I am not interested.
>>
If I can remember his name I'll start a thread about it, because it was all over /x/ and /pol/ at the time. It still gets no replies when I post it, but I found it a while ago. Nowhere online, very hard to dig up

>about 8 years ago iirc
>some FBI agent is on security for a Russian diplomat in California, runs up to him
>"They're planning an attack! They're all crazy!" Tries to hand the Russian a slip of paper, gets in a scuffle with his fellow agents, flees
>Speeds home, grabs his gun, leaves a cryptic note saying that there's a huge plan to attack a major city and he needs to drop off the radar
>The guy is an avid hiker, disappears into the mountains
>One of the most massive manhunts in FBI history, lasting over 50 days
>During this manhunt, his fellow agent comes forward and says his missing friend had found evidence of a plot within the agency to false flag an attack and was trying to expose it
>Days later this agent was arrested for illegal porn, and his email name was something super fucking ridiculous, along the lines of 'likestotouchchildren@yahoo' or something like that
>Put in prison immediately
>They finally find the body of the original agent after a massive manhunt lasting over a month
>He was behind a church, decomposing in the ditch on the same road where the search began
>Russian guy was never in the news again

I need to know this guy's name, honestly.
>>
>>18820076
I did a little digging, the man's name was Stephen Ivens. He approached Russian Envoy Vladimir Vinokurov, head of the Consulate General of San Francisco. He warned his wife in a letter, "They're all insane!"

Vladimir Vinokurov is now the Ambassador to Jamaica.

The story only made news before he went missing because the fucking Kremlin circulated a report, saying that him and his fellow agent Donald Sachtelben uncovered evidence of an impending attack. Sachtelben was later arrested for underage pictures. His email was [email protected]

The guy is still in jail I think, but is due to be released soon.

http://www.indianapolismonthly.com/news-opinion/explosive-charges-the-donald-sachtleben-case/

Money says he doesn't say anything to the media, the story has had long enough to die down. I'm surprised this one isn't a meme on /pol/ and /x/ to this day
>>
File: Tommywiesau.jpg (31KB, 640x480px)
Tommywiesau.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>18810062
He actually made it out just fine and used the money to create the astounding movie, "The Room."
>>
>>18820156
Apparently there is a mystery involved with how he managed to get enough money to fund that film, maybe some money laundering scheme or something similar
>>
>>18815680
you guys are ruining this thread
>unsolved mysteries
faggets
>>
File: 1490065764939.jpg (116KB, 500x667px)
1490065764939.jpg
116KB, 500x667px
>>18812332
>Weather causes them to cut open their tent from the inside
>>
>>18819607
there is no evidence of that what so ever other than one mentally ill convicted child molestor and his mother who's equally mentally ill
>>
has anyone read Steve Hodel's books? He has some (apparently rather convincing) arguments that his father was the killer of the Black Dahlia. Havent read his books myself though.

That being said, he's also written books about his dad being the Lipstick Killer and the Zodiac so, who knows. As far as I know though his arguments for the BD murder are pretty convincing. And apparently, someone cracked one of the Zodiac's cyphers where he was saying he'd release his name, and it came out to be H O D E L
>>
>>18796726
>Here's your new partner Yeshua
>I can't work with him!
>>
>>18793453
Mystery was caused by bad translation.
>>
>>18805354
The tounge just rotted away. There's a russian page somwhere (easy to find on google) which has the original autopsy reports. You can autotranslate it and you'll find several mentions of decomposition.
>>
>>18805354
Oh and the teeth are dumb rumor, you are right.
>>
>>18821209
>>18821201
>>18821214
what about the radiation
>>
>>18821221
A later addition to the story, just like the yellow coloration of the skin. Still, if taken seriously, both could be easily explained. The radiation for example could be due to a broken gas mantle for camping lights. It's not known whether they had some with them, but they were very common.
The yellow skin... well, the first bodies they found were frozen solid an the later ones decomposed.
Still, both points are reported by someone who claimed to be a witness, but nothing was ever written down in any serious report.
>>
>>18819909
I call bullshit. Prove anything you said so far. I bet you won't. Those links posted earlier don't prove anything beyond them being hippies that used to be part of a sect and then left.
>>
Anyone look into Edward Edwards? It's a retarded theory, but it's fun to look at.

Basically an old FBI cold case guy has found circumstantial evidence that a serial killer named Ed Edwards is connected to a bunch of other cases. Really famous ones.
>Zodiac
>Theresa Halbach (Making a Murderer)
>West Memphis 3
A bunch of other ones as well. He was a serial killer, and he admitted to being one and was convicted of being one, but this detective said he connected him to a bunch of other ones, and apparently he has an MO of setting people up for the murders and staying in town to watch the investigation/trials of the people he's set up. Believers in the theory think he can be seen in the first Paradise Lost documentary about the West Memphis 3 murders (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sVsqo9Alf8) and in the Making a Murderer documentary (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kivaBfAHwzM)

Obviously it's retarded nonsense but it's a fun rabbit hole to go down.
>>
bamp
>>
File: 1475278141678.jpg (102KB, 800x400px)
1475278141678.jpg
102KB, 800x400px
one last ditch bump
>>
>>18810062
Welp, case closed. Cut and dry and you've completely convinced me. Thank you!!!
>>
>>18785215
I guess that dude just really wanted to be a farmer
>>
>>18803392
As someone who has been here far longer than you I can tell you with all certainty that you are the fucking cancer.
>>
>>18784933
I found a copy of the book mentioned, the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam, translated by the same guy and published in the same year at a Half Price Books. I should of bought it.
>>
>>18794712
Casefile is the only podcast without reddit tier humour and other bullshit
>>
>>18787113
They figured out he worked for an aeronautics company recently right?
>>
>>18794712
Stuff They Don't Want You to Know sucks.

Last Podcast on the Left is pretty good

My Favorite Murder can be alright
>>
>>18805354
Tongue was eaten by animals. It's pretty common as that's a nice fleshy bit that's easy to get to before the body starts to decompose.
>>
>>18801544

Yup, thats one of the perks of having a mostly asperger userbase... facts dont get twisted that often.
>>
>>18803295
Sir, it's a proven fact that Hitler didn't like Jews so much indeed. So, yeah im implying that.
>>
>>18802739
>child support
>divorce
>1922

Stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>18803022
You're projecting
>>
>>18820200
Also he never mentions his Eastern European home nation but it's speculated to be Poland or Hungary. Supposedly he got in a car accident and that fucked his accent up even more.
>>
>>18816295
>>18816308
Damn.
>>
>>18821201
This.
>>
>>18805391
He did. Or at least he treated them like a bloody tyrant. In every footage you see him with, the dogs are scared of him. Including your gif.
There is also a documented incident of him kicking one of them iirc.
>>
>>18805426
>Wasn't Hitler one of the first or the first to introduce animal politics?
No. Those existed already in Germany, like most of the good things people give the Nazis credit for.
>>
>>18816295

There was a great article on wired about this in case anybody is interested.
>>
>>18827406
the case wasn't from america you fucking neanderthal
>>
>>18827434
you're an armchair psychologist and "projecting" isn't a fucking thing
>>
>>18827619
>>18827624
stop talking about hitler we don't care
>>
>>18827629
>Hey guys there's this great article if you want
>doesn't post it
this isn't reddit you don't need to hold out for ubboats
>>
>>18827653

I'm also not spoonfeeding you, faggot, so go fuck off if you're incapable of using google.
>>
File: niteroi-mac.jpg (29KB, 574x412px)
niteroi-mac.jpg
29KB, 574x412px
>>18815510
I live where this happened and there's always been ufo sightings and weird shit happening around here, and in Brazil, in general.
Hell, the symbolic building of our city is almost an UFO.
>>
>>18828457
How fucking new are you retard?
There's a plethora of interesting articles out there on any subject you fucking dumb cunt. Who the fuck randomly posts "There's an interesting article on this but I ain't linking it fags"? You're fucking stupid and clearly new hear, probably just heard the term "spoonfeed" yesterday and couldn't wait to use it out. Overfuckingwhelming stupidity here. Don't come back.
>>
>>18814185
Nice non argument and logical fallacy
>>
>>18784933
I always liked the mystery of the MV Joyita
>>
>>18802739
Do some fucking research. The daughter's ex husband died in WWI. There's a theory that he faked his death and later came back for revenge. This is one of the most retarded theories around.

All evidence points to a neighbour who had an on-and-off affair with the daughter and ran into trouble with the father who, as we know also had an affair with his daughter. Everyone in the area suspected that he did it, but the police got distracted.
>>
>>18828683
Holy shit. You really are a special kind of dumb.

Reread my post you dumb shit. I said it's on wired.

Go fucking kill yourself, you clown
>>
>>18828683
You fucking retard.
>>
>>18787109
What a "Mystery"
>>
>>18820110
Wow
>>
>>18812291
>>18811453

I definitely remember this case from the first time I read it because it unnerved me so much, surprised it doesn't have more attention, it's not like we need more people looking into something like Maura Murray or the Ramsies.

But anyway, I feel like a big issue with this mystery is that there's very little data on this case avaible and even less data that makes sense. It seems the unsolvd wiki page is so baffling partly because the "facts" they state are misinterpreted or just wrong. For example they don't explain where he got the car that wouldn't start, because I doubt he flew with the same car he drove over the border with. It's also not clear what "turning in his tickets" meant, and no real timeline. I feel like if someone seriously looked into this case by talking to relatives and looking into records what happened might start to make a lot more sense.
>>
>>18820325

hypothermia
>>
>>18785060

Was the neighbour.
>>
>>18817172
Wasn't self-inflicted and the blow is believed to have caused his appendix to rupture
>>
>>18786525
Is Mark one of us?
>>
>>18820076
>>18820110

This is the good stuff, anon. Keep up the good work. You should make a thread on /pol/ some time, I think this is stuff people ought to be interested in.

Also bump.
>>
>>18828683
What a dipshit
>>
>>18821274
Noice how you got a lot of answers there answer man, but how do you explain the lack of soft tissue damage coupled with sever bone injury?
>>
Texarkana Moonlight Murders

>Occurred from February to May of 1946.

>Murderer nicknamed "The Phantom Killer" kills 5 people and injuries 3 over a 3 month period.

>First two victims Jimmy Hollins and Mary Larey survive their attack.

>Four weeks later, the bodies of Richard Griffin and Polly Ann Moore are found.

>Three weeks later, Paul Martin and Betty Jo Bookers bodies are found.

>Texas Rangers are called, and police offer $500 for anyone with information.

>Again three weeks later, Virgil Stark is killed in his ranch style home by two bullets to the head.

>His wife Katie survives.

>Everybody is shitting their pants in fear at this point. Strict curfews are set in place, Guns, ammo, and locks become hot sellers in Texarkana, People hide in their homes when it gets dark, some people even try baiting the killer in an effort to kill him.

>Texas Rangers quietly leave town.

>The killings stop.

>Nobody finds the guy who did it.

>Story is later adapted into the cult film "The Town That Dreaded Sundown."

>Pic related.

More info for those interested.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texarkana_Moonlight_Murders
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident honestly always found this kinda cool. Alway wanted to go desu
>>
>>18816576
seems to me she's just way too gone on some sort of hallucinogen. or possibly stopped taking her anti-psychotics
>>
>>18812177

Shit you got me. WOW
>>
>>18819648

You're trying to imply that I must be wrong because I used wikipedia as a source and you didn't even bother to read it because it actually doesn't back up my claims as to the fact the he was a vegetarian, it just explains where these accounts come from and they were nazis saying it. Also, what the fuck else do you people expect. You want me to go to a library and write a bibliography on my comment? Wow, you're fucking autistic. I don't care about this topic nearly as much as you do.
>>
>>18803078
This one is fascinating, especially because I visit Bergen often and some of the locations mentioned I am quite familiar with
>>
>>18787109
I believe there was a movie about that, instead titled Devil's Pass or something. It was pretty shit.
>>
in for last post
>>
>>18811221
Honestly I've thought about this a lot
Cash out, grab some normie clothes, take a bus to a small town somewhere, grab a cheap motel under a fake name, dump whatever personal effects I have left and kill myself
It's a great plan for this exact reason desu especially if you know that nobody will look for you, or that nobody will look in that place for you
>>
>>18815456
That's what I thought, like they had a weird thing they thought was a drug/assistive agent for whatever they wanted to do and they ate some delish poison capsules
>>
>>18793730
the jane doe network
>>
tfw his HBO show got overshadowed by memeing a murderer
>>
>>18835595
neither of those are unsolved
>>
>>18787109
>http://weirdnj.com/stories/mystery-history/jeannette-depalma/
Not really a mystery. It's been proven Ball Lightning can cause those injuries and hypothermia can make people remove their clothes

The real mystery is the series of events
>>
>>18836857
they havent ever found the body of his wife, his friends murder is still unsolved (though to be fair she did mess around with the mafia) and his chopped his neighbor up and got away with it

and thats just the stuff we know about
>>
>>18834829
Yes. You are 100% wrong. If you used Wikipedia as a source in universitie you would fail. Heck. In year 10 I wrote a 1000 word essay on nuclear power and used Wikipedia to source and I had to do it all over again. You know all those rumors aboit his one testivle and killing himself. No one knows. Yet can be added to wikipedia by anyone. When I was at high school wikipedia was blocked as well.

So you are incorrect and I will believe you if you give me a primrary source (proof he was a vegetarian) which he 101% wasn't.

Also no, if you don't know how or what you can source I recommend you go and do high school again.

I love how you don't bother to refute anything else I said. Ta ta
>>
>>18836903
his first wife's body was never found but he'll probably let it up to get a plea deal to live more comfortably in his last few years, he's on trial right now for murdering his friend because of that exact documentary, and he didn't get away with the killing of the other guy, they know he did it, it's not like it's a mystery. he just got acquitted of it, it's still solved.
>>
>>18836937
back to /pol/ faggot. hitler wasn't fighting for any noble cause. no official sources fabricate documents about him. all the crap you read on the internet is probably part of the old nazi propoganda machine. he had hundreds of writers and artists do propaganda for the nazi's. they fabricated tons of shit themselves just to match his agenda. /pol/ is simply one of the last remnants of useful idiots getting caught in his old age propoganda.
he was a madman, he was responsible for death of millions because of some eugenics plan, talking about making germany better while combating the entire world.
take your hitler did nothing wrong and shove it up your arse
>>
>>18794320
his stove theory is fucking retarded.
>>
>>18836937
You sure know a lot about high school anon, are you sure you're not still in it?
>>
>>18837045
No. I just paid attention when I was at school - I enjoyed having an education unlike someone

>>18837001
>calls me out for having no evidence
>has no evidence himself and calls it propaganda
Okay. So everything in WW2 was just propaganda. You are real smart, you know that?

>literally doesn't watch the primrary sources I link and calls it all propaganda

Sure keep believing Winston Churchill was the hero when Hitler asked for peace before and during the war. But nope. We need to save these poor Jews!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMCRUZ1OG4g
>>
>>18837001
>>18837065
Holy fuck you autists shut the fuck up
No one gives a fuck about hitler go shit up another thread on another board
>>
>>18836970
>he'll probably let it up
after close to 40 years? I dont think so. Also, he fucking cut up his landlord and dumped him in the ocean and got away with it. He's untouchable. the best bet we'll ever have is if he decides to say what happened on his death bed out of spite or to fuck with his family one last time
>>
>>18837299
>after close to 40 years? I dont think so.
he has terminal cancer and is going to die behind bars, he could very easily give it up in a plea bargain to make his last few years more comfortable. have you followed him since the documentary? he hinted towards wanting a plea deal when he was interrogated. he knows he's never going to live as a free man again, he just wants to know what he can get out of it.

>Also, he fucking cut up his landlord and dumped him in the ocean and got away with it.
it wasn't his land lord it was his elderly neighbor, and he was acquitted of murder because of the bullshit story they told the jury which the prosecution didn't have evidence to disprove. It's not some kind of conspiracy that he set up, he just hid the head so they couldn't examine the bullet trajectory. Whether or not he served time, the case still isn't unsolved. He killed the guy and he admits he killed the guy, the only thing in contention is how it happened.

>He's untouchable. the best bet we'll ever have is if he decides to say what happened on his death bed out of spite or to fuck with his family one last time

Like I said, he's in jail right now awaiting trial and he's dying. He's not going to live to serve a sentence. He's not the kind of guy who's going to spend his last days miserable if he can do anything to help it.
>>
>>18837306
he's also not the kind of guy who would give in and tell everyone of his crimes, even if he did I bet his family would have him killed. you know they had to have a hand in what he did, even if it just meant to cover their own ass
>he hinted towards wanting a plea deal
he hinted at a lot of things, he's a sociopath with hints of psychosis. He just did the documentary for shits and giggles and fucked with them the whole time. Aside from getting the story out, which nobody saw because of making a murderer, they didnt do jack shit
>>
>>18812332
Ah yes, it suck to have your tongue and eyeballs removed on bad weather, happens to the best of us
>>
>>18821209
If tongues rotted like that, it wouldn't only happen to one of them. I'm not saying there can't be a good explanation for all of this, but come on.
>>
>>18837316
>he's also not the kind of guy who would give in and tell everyone of his crimes, even if he did I bet his family would have him killed. you know they had to have a hand in what he did, even if it just meant to cover their own ass
his brother that's shown in the documentary has publicly stated he hopes his brother gets a conviction and the whole mess gets put behind them
>he hinted at a lot of things, he's a sociopath with hints of psychosis. He just did the documentary for shits and giggles and fucked with them the whole time. Aside from getting the story out, which nobody saw because of making a murderer, they didnt do jack shit
he literally said "if i were to tell you information concerning cathy's body or where it is, you get what you want but I dont get anything out of it. Whats going to make it worth my while to tell you information?" (obviously paraphrasing but it was along those lines). hinting isn't a strong enough word, he basically said he wants a plea deal. if they offer him some kind of luxury in prison to make his last days better he's going to take it -- as you said he's a sociopath.

And the documentary is literally the cause for him being arrested. he was arrested in new orleans the day of the finale. the prosecutor took the envelopes from the finale in with him during the interrogation and asked him, just like in the last episode of the show, if he could tell the difference in the writings.

People didn't ignore the jinx because of making a murderer, they probably ignored it because it was a boring documentary up until the last 2 episodes. Making a murder framed Avery as a saint that was being set up and there was a huge injustice and government conspiracy to screw him. That's a much more endearing premise for a tv show than an old rich asshole that killed 3 people and got away with it, then spends 6 hours lying about it to you.
>>
>>18837571
youre delusional if you think anybody from that family would come forward. Im sure his brother hopes he gets convicted just like he hopes he dies in his sleep. They more then likely have been covering for him for decades and want crazy old uncle bob to be swept under the rug.
Robert durst may come forward and tell what happened to kathleen or he may not, but I doubt he will. Hes got a rich as fuck family that got him out of this before so he;ll just sit on it

besides, you originally responded to me saying the cases werent unsolved and they are. thats the whole point of the documentary so IDK what youre bitching about
>>
>>18837621
I never said they'd come forward. You're the one implying that you thought they'd orchestrate a conspiracy to keep him quiet. The fact is he was cut out of the family after that point. They don't want him. They don't have to come forward about it but they sure as shit aren't going to cover for him. You're basing his "they're covering for him" shit on absolutely nothing other than personal speculation. They didn't get him out of anything before. The fact is he hid his crime well. None of his family came to testify that they were with him the night cathy died. None of them gave him an alibi. They've been separate from him.

The cases aren't unsolved. There's no mystery. The mystery is where did Cathys body go, but we know who killed her, we know who killed the other two and if the way he disposed of the old man is any indication, there's not much hope for them ever finding cathy assuming he did it correctly that time or got lucky in dumping it with the tide going out. We know who killed them. They're solved. There's no mystery.
>>
>>18837645
>The cases aren't unsolved.
they are
>There's no mystery.
there is

we know kathy is probably dead but we dont have a body so we cant be 100% sure. Most of these threads involve missing persons so this isnt any different. Unless you want to take apart half of these posts because there isnt a body to the story
>>
>>18816730
been lurking this thread for a while, if you're still here the emails [email protected]
>>
>>18811221

That picture at the top of the article spooked my fucking guts out. Some kind of turbo uncanny valley I guess.
>>
>>18811453

Weird. I live in Knoxville and never heard about this dude. I've been to the area he died in multiple times.
>>
>>18837226
>starts argument about Hitler
>no one cares about hitler

I'm sorry that hitler was a great man
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.