[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 34

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Divcord: https://discord.gg/Fvpgm3h
>Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: >>18780875
>>
For the scryer in the last thread
Temperance
Lovers
Ten o Swords
Seven of Swords
King of Swords

You may be misleading yourself in this dream. It's not totally unrealistic, but you need to approach it from a more realistic standpoint. Try sitting down and making a list of how you think you may be unrealistic and what is possible with the resources you have now, and maybe write down a realistic approach to how you could complete your goals. Good luck, anon. Thanks for the trade.
>>
From the previous thread:

>>18784102
You've got to put in some effort here. That doesn't mean you need to try getting close to everyone you meet, but try putting yourself in social situations where you may meet people you could be close to. That involves leaving your comfort zone, but that's one way to tell that things are going to change.

Is this thread an appropriate place to ask for suggestions about decks? I'm currently using a borrowed RW deck, and I definitely prefer the symbolism included, but I was wondering what options there are for decks with a more stylized aesthetic.
>>
Trading
>>
Bumping myself. I'm still trading.
>>18784372
>>
>>18784372
I can read cards, wanna trade?
>>
>>18784414
Yes. Query?
>>
>>18784417
What is going to happen between me and the person I am going to meet?
>>
>>18784417
query?
>>
>>18784418
Starting. Give me a few
>>
>>18784418
Judgement, emperor, seven of pentacles, star, two of wands

This meeting is going to be important in establishing what sort of future you will have with this person. Basically assessing whether or not there is a future there and coming up with a plan and taking control to make sure things go well between you two. Two of wands as the outcome suggests that you two will meet again, as seem settled mostly, but there is still work to be done. Even if it is a risky arrangement, they will want to meet with you again.

Could I ever move on from him? Would I regret it for a long time if I tried?
>>
>>18784427
Thank you,

K, give me a few minutes, it takes me a bit longer
>>
>>18784441
I'm actually going to make you a spread, it will take a few
>>
>>18784441
Ok
>>
Trading
>>
>>18784450
Query?
>>
>>18784461
Will I ever go back to that special city in BC with the same guy?
>>
>>18784427
>>18784441
>>18784445
Okay, there are several parts so stay tuned: starting now
>>
>>18784471
Can you move on from him?

Short term effects of moving on: The Fool Reversed

Doing so would disregard his feelings in the matter. It is a big risk. This card can be taken as a refusal of responsibility, as in you refusing to take responsibility for his feelings. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say you are not responsible for his feelings, nor should you feel that you are.

Long term effects of moving on: Justice

I believe this card denotes that moving on from him is the right and fair thing to do, and if you make this decision then eventually, once you’ve distanced yourself from the situation you will feel like you’ve made the right decision.

More, stay tuned
>>
>>18784471
Ok
>>
>>18784472
Short term effects of not moving on: The World

You will receive a great amount of emotional fulfilment if you make this decision. If you make this decision you will feel like you’ve made the right choice.

Long term effects of not moving on: 6 of Cups Reversed

Eventually though, things will sour. The Six of Cups when reversed denotes some sort of corruption. You will lose yourself in nostalgia and regrets. I feel this card means that old habits and patterns in your relationship with this person will come back to haunt you.

More, stay tuned
>>
>>18784474
Should you move on from him?: Page of Swords Reversed

You are not being careful enough or guarded enough in your decision making. I feel like there are people around you, like perhaps your friends and/or family that you should be going to for advice, but you’re not doing this because you are paranoid about what they are going to say.

I am not sure whether this is an unhealthy or abusive relationship or not, but the surrounding cards are kind of giving me that vibe. I’m just going to go ahead and tell you that I was in an abusive and unhealthy relationship at one time in my life and I refused to ask others for advice because I knew that they would tell me to leave. Sometime when we are paranoid about what others will say about something it is because you know that the decision you are going to make (in my case it was staying) is wrong and we know that the people close to you will see this and tell you that so we ask no one.

Extra advice: 7 of Swords

Is this an illicit relationship perhaps?

Finished
>>
>>18784475
Thank you. No, the relationship isn't abusive or illicit. It just isn't really moving at my pace and I wonder if my frequent yielding (by choice) has created a power imbalance. I guess at the point where I don't feel comfortable saying my mind and what I want would indicate an imbalance. I just have this idea in my head that I'll never meet anyone like him again, so I'm scared to jump ship.
>>
>>18784480
I see. In this case I think the Seven of Swords would sugest he's stealing your energy and making out like a bandit. But in my experinece men seem to do this subconsciously, with women who don't tend to speak up.

I once had a guy I felt this way about, like he didn't listen or want to listen. I talked to him about it and he actually changed. The only time in the world I've ever asked a guy to change something and he actually did. Relationship didn't work out tho.There were other issues.
>>
>>18784487
Thanks. I'll talk to him about it.
>>
Trading. I have two queries, so I'd like to trade twice.
>>
Bumping thread
>>
asking for a reading
>>
>>18784497
I do tarot. Is that okay?
>>
>>18784550
I can read you if you'd like. I use tarot cards. What's up?
>>
>>18784591
Id like to know when ill get my next job if possible.
I was let go this morning for calling in sick yesterday
>>
Air query

Why everything is so fucked up. Is there any purpose in it? Nothing going my way, help
>>
>>18784600
Thats terrible I'm sorry to hear that.
Hm. Tarot isn't too great with time, but I can try.
Temperance and The Devil- You would have to have one by at least November 23- January 19
Timing with tarot isn't always accurate so don't sweat it, okay?
>>
>>18784616
okay well thanks for the read anyway
maybe you could answer this better

how would a relationship with St go?
>>
>>18784610
4 of Cups
You might not be seeing the good that the world is offering you at the moment. (I'm going through the same thing it's hard getting this card too when everything seems so bad) If people are fucked up you might need to surround yourself with better ones. Try to see things in a new light.
Vibes: (Not always accurate) When I feel vibes, sometimes I feel feelings. I feel really disgusted and it feels like there's no hope. Did someone harass you/ a group a lot? I'm also feeling sadness and tears. However, you seem very strong but with all of this happening (guessing for a long time) it's really reached your core.
I'm sorry and I wish you the best, anon.
>>
>>18784625
I'll try my best!
>> 4 of Pentacles, 3 of Pentacles, 10 of Swords, 2 of Cups (Really good card btw), Justice
This seems like a really sturdy relationship. Lots of ground. There seems to be a great understanding of one another which helps with everyday life and making life's troubles a lot easier to deal with. You'll be amazing together. There is a lot of balance here and trust.
>>
>>18784626
Very accurate, vibes too. It's not harassment, more I feel betrayed. Disgust and feeling like there's no hope, sadness are on point, I'm trying to not cry, because I don't want to be a pussy. Thank you very much for your time and reading.
>>
>>18784639
No problem. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18784632
Thank you!!
Have a good day anon reader
>>
>>18784643
Okay, I'll ask one more question. This person wanted me to stay for their own benefits? Thanks
>>
>>18784648
Thank you! No problem. :)
>>
>>18784651
Yes/ No tarot: The World
Yes. They get a lot of fulfillment and rewards. It makes them feel complete.

>>Page of Pentacles (r), Queen of Cups (r), 3 of Wands, The Emperor (r), 4 of Wands
At first, you were very welcoming and joyful to this person. However, things are seeming to get out of your control. You and this person have lost trust with each other which is creating anxiety. Who will bring this up or will I have to? She seems to be manipulating you emotionally. Maybe using pity, etc. I keep on feeling that.

Tarot isn't always 100% accurate, so I hope this isn't true.

Vibes: ( my vibes aren't always accurate and readings become harder after a few) I am feeling suspiscion towards this person. However, they seem really sweet and maybe kind of innocent towards you. Keep on seeing a flower growing. Feeling water. Spring. New relationship? Maybe after troubled times/ their troubled times, you found each other. There seems to be much about this person. I feel there might be something they aren't telling you.

I could be wrong. Wish you the best.
>>
I'd like a reading, I'm feeling that um letting a girl slip away from me, should I worry? What does she feel about me? Whats behind her behavior? I'm desperate, please give me a Reading
>>
>>18784669
I'm*
>>
>>18784667
Thanks again. Seems to be right. Thanks again kind anon
>>
>>18784673
No problem. :) Hope things work out.
>>
>>18784669
Her feelings
>> The Chariot, 8 of Pentacles, 5 of Cups, 2 of Cups, 3 of Wands
She loves you. Definitely. However, she may be caught up with work/ other issues that are really affecting her. I think she still has the feelings, there's just a lot going on. Also, she may feel like she's trying more than you in the relationship/ not enough balance creating a lot of anxiety.
Wish you the best
>>
>>18784688
I Thank you dearly
>>
hey anons, i was wondering, do any of you knows how to use I Ching for divination?
I've read the book, but i'm not sure how to actually use this knowledge
>>
>>18784733
sorry for the name, was from a thread I made yesterday
>>
>>18784690
Yes, I've been studying for a little time, got myself some special coins just for that purpose but it's not mandatory, I'm that quirky anyway. What would you like to know?
>>
>>18784735
your name is cool, I was seeing the thread earlier by the way, will pop up because I do have interest in learning more about taoism
>>
>>18784745
whas that about i ching?
>>
>>18784749
nice!, though i'll be at work in 3 hours
didn't get much response this time :(
>>
File: Ft2ZzDR.jpg (18KB, 590x495px) Image search: [Google]
Ft2ZzDR.jpg
18KB, 590x495px
I want a reading,
When is the full awakening happening I'm tired of this ego??
>>
File: i-Ching-table1.jpg (54KB, 651x328px) Image search: [Google]
i-Ching-table1.jpg
54KB, 651x328px
>>18784751
Yes anon, I've got a book some time ago, but just recently started to practice the I-Ching. Tried to read here once but my interpretation skills need some work.

But the little I can say, in the book of changes there are 64 hexagrams, which are 2 trigrams combined of a set of 8: Sky, Earth, Thunder, Water, Mountain, Wind, Fire and Lake.

Each hexagram are made of 6 lines built from bottom to the top. To get those line, you'd need 3 coins, heads are yang, tails are yin. The lines could be yin (broken --- ---) or yang (unbroken ------)

So you cast the coins 6 times and build the hexagram like pic related and find the corresponding name and elements to see the meaning.

Changing lines:
When you cast 3 of the same coin, you'll have the changing line which changes from yang to yin and vice versa. This often means a change in the situation if you follow the advice and warnings from the changed line.

There are rules depending on the number of changing lines, this I'm still getting a hold of it. Sorry for giving this potato explanation but if you can get on the discord I can talk better about it.

>>18784754
Ya depends where you are on the planet, most of the users are on the US time.
>>
>>18784802
alright! that's exactlly what i wanted to know anon, thank you so much.

I also heard you can do it with sticks/twigs?

And finally i would love a reading if you're up to it :)

I live in madrid, so yeah it's a bit annoying that everyone's sleeping while i browse here..
>>
>>18784823
Yes the book I have teaches how to use the stick as well, but I haven't got in that part yet, seems more confusing and need more time and concentration to do so. I thought at first it you be like Kau Cin but, there are 50 sticks you pick up and separate in groups... anyway way more complex in my understanding. I'd still try it but only after I get decent with the coins.

I've seen another reader here using that method, if they come around and explain better than me.

I'm on the east coast so still a little "early" for me, it gets busier in a couple of hours.

I could give a try if you don't mind my potato interpretation, what would you like to know?
>>
File: 1454376051496.jpg (74KB, 691x780px) Image search: [Google]
1454376051496.jpg
74KB, 691x780px
I'd like a reading if possible.
Where do I go from here with her? How can I make it work?
20male, sagittarius if that helps.
>>
>>18784840
cool, i hope i'll see him someday, maybe i'll start a thread about I Ching to learn some more, because it seems very confusing at the beggining.

well, what troubles me is love (apart of other existential stuff but anyway), I find myself attractive, carismatic etc, but somethings not right, i find i don't get a connection with any body (nor lovers or close friends), this has happened many times during my life, and i can't get to know what it is. so.. my question is, what's wrong with me/what should i change or focus on?

Sorry if you're no too keen in love questions, but it's been buzzing my head for years now, and can't find any solution

thank you in advance anon
>>
btw, is there any other info i shoud give you?
>>
>>18784840
this was for you>>18784855
>>
>>18784110
Wheres the pic in the OP from?
I saw a very similar scene during meditation.
Clearing in a forest with trees, friendly wolves and naked woman, night scene.
>>
>>18784852
>>18784855
>>18784862
It's all good, I just need the query (love is fine, so you want to know what to do to improve in that field) and your gender (I don't want to assume :3). Will start now.
>>
>>18784873
So my sing is aries (march, 27th) and i'm a male
(is this what you meant by query?, sorry, english is nt my first language, and not very familiar with divination until a few months ago)

Yes, that's right, what to improve, where to act (whatever you see my friend :) )
>>
>>18784873
oooh sorry the query is the question, i feel so dumb hahah
>>
Anyone doing any readings?
>>
>>18784877
>>18784893
Query is the question (it's all good, English isn't my first language either) and I'm happy to see a fellow Aries here and let's see what your reading says:

>Hexagram 55. Fêng (Abundance) transformed into 54. Kuei Mei (Marrying Maiden)
>Thunder over the Fire

You've reached your highest peak, it shows that you've got in a place many would envy actually, but you should make a good use of it before it starts to decline. Give your best shot.

The changing lines here warns you about some people that might intrude and cause jealousy or misunderstanding in your life. Try to see through them. Even if your actions might be halted for a little, keep the positive vibes (and people) around you.

>Thunder over Lake
The transformed hex tells about discretion, act with care and don't follow the instincts or get blinded by passion. Try to see what's essential and make it grow slowly. Not to act in haste but to observe and be discreet, cautious and get to know the suitors better before jumping ahead like an Aries typically do :3

Sorry for the delay, I'm pretty slow with my readings and interpretations. Any feedback is very welcome, hope this helps you anon.
>>
>>18784930
thank you so much anon! you may not see yourself as a pro, but you will always have the hability to help others, my aries friend :)

I can relate to what you saw in pretty much everything, but yet i started to open some doors i thought were closed, for instance, I always acted with caution and discretion, being extremely cautelous, and that's where I thought i was wrong, but your reading made me think that maybe it's soething else that i'm doing wrong (maybe i'm being too instinctive/impulsive, with things I thought I was carefull and discreet?)

On the highest peak, this could be a mental state, but also a situation in life right?

I will bear all this in my mind and heart, you've been very helpfull.

Thank you forever anon :) keep on learning and helping others and yourself.

Take care my unknown friend
>>
>>18784947
shit why does the name always appear :S
>>
a question for anyone who wants to answer.
I did some remote view tests and got quite good results. I can use divination with remote viewing?
>>
Reading, plaseeeeeeee! :D
>>
>>18784947
>thank you so much anon! you may not see yourself as a pro, but you will always have the hability to help others, my aries friend :)

Thank you very much anon, it means a lot to me. This is a new form of divination I'm still getting familiar with and it's a pleasure to have a querent like you.

>maybe it's soething else that i'm doing wrong (maybe i'm being too instinctive/impulsive, with things I thought I was carefull and discreet?)

I guess in the emotional sense? I mean the way you might be approaching people would come off as too forward?

>On the highest peak, this could be a mental state, but also a situation in life right?

Yes, this hexagram can speak of wealth and luck as well

>Thank you forever anon :) keep on learning and helping others and yourself.
>Take care my unknown friend

Thanks for your kind words, and wish you a good day, safe paths.

>>18784948
Maybe your browser is auto saving the fields?
>>
File: Icesimplyice.jpg (160KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Icesimplyice.jpg
160KB, 900x506px
>>18784975
>This is a new form of divination I'm still getting familiar with and it's a pleasure to have a querent like you.
keep on with it, I'm sure you will be able to gain an huge wisdom with this.
If you ever see a Taoism thread with pic related, feel free to give me a shoutout and tell me how you're doing :D

>you might be approaching people would come off as too forward?
I always thought it was the opposite, being too closed up with people, bu i will think abut this, maybe you're right.

Take care anon, hope we speak soon
>>
Will I see him soon? What does he think of me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18785136
I can trade with you. What's your query?
I was wondering what profession is best for me.
>>
>>18785140
Sorry. I went pee. Still here?
>>
>>18785168
Yes.
>>
>>18785067
more details
>sex
>astro sign
etc
>>
>>18785171
Just pulled my cards. Writing it up
>>
>>18785178
Female
Gemini
Water Goat <- Chinese zodiac
>>
>>18785178
>>18785183
Ignore this sorry mistaked you
>>
>>18785140
King of Cups
Ace of Swords
Eight of Wands
The Fool
Six of Pentacles

This is a tricky one. I can't tell you which specific job would be best for you. You might be able to find a better description from a scryer, but what I can tell you is that your ideal career path with combine fun with the use of your problem solving skills. On a simpler level, I could see that being a career at a technology firm of some sort, or even engineering.
Though with The Fool, I don't think you'll need a formal education to do this, so possibly knowledge through a trade school of some sort, though I get the vibe or life long learning, so it'll be something that's constantly putting you on the spot to either get better or flounder. I hope this helped.
My query: How would he react if I asked to see him during one of his weeks off, sooner than planned?
>>
Trading!

What can I do to be happier? I feel kind of stuck.
>>
>>18785183
no problem

this is what I got for love

You love life in the present will calm itself, this means, it will be disminished for now, so maybe you won't see him, or maybe you will, bu something will be lost (but can be recovered) Other people will appear in front of your eyes, so don't let ''him'' block your view of love.
Let it rest for a while, you might find something better, or something temporary, that will make you see other things in ''him''.
Be open minded with new people, but beware, you will find someone who will bring you a lot of pleasure, but will llet you down
so, tl;dr be open minded for the new love, but beware that, somethings apper much better than they are, and physical pleasure doesn't show one's true self.

the card I got was Devil (wich isn't necesarily bad).

Hope i was of any help :) hope you find love in the old or the new femanon
>>
>>18785198
I got you.
Mine is, will I ever go back to BC with that special guy?
>>
>>18785194
>>10 of Pent, Ace of Wands, King of Wands
He'll be excited about this. It will be a nice surprise and you'll both have a good time together and be happy. It'll probably be a good highlight 4 him go for it sorry I'm in a rush
>>
>>18785203

9 of pentacles reversed, queen of swords, queen of wands reversed

Here I see maybe its better to let that be isolated, but embrace your no nonsense approach to relationships, you don't want to end up trying to control outcomes too heavily or else you'll scare them off!
>>
>>18785198
Five of Swords, Ten of Wands, Knight of Cups, Three of Cups, Queen of Wands

First of all, be nicer to yourself. The knight of cups is sensitive, introspective, and imaginative. If things aren't well, look within to find why. Find things to like about yourself, others, and the world in general, even if your surroundings aren't great. Three of cups says to find comfort in loved ones, especially close friends. Queen of Wands says be spontaneous. Pursue something you're passionate about without reservation.
>>
>>18785227

How does this reflect upon my current relationship?
>>
>>18785198
What does S think of me
>>
>>18785231
This can reflect upon a current relationship. I'd say this would say to be more considerate, loving, and understanding within your relationship. Do things to improve your friendship with your partner. Friendship with a romantic partner promotes a healthy relationship. Queen of Wands' spontaneity is incredibly helpful in a relationship. Maybe take a road trip together or set a mutual goal.
>>
I'm willing to trade today, if anyone is interested, or I'l just do readings.
>>
>>18785256
I'll trade. Query?
>>
>>18785256
What does S think of me

can you please read this? I'll answer your question, just post it
>>
File: Lazy-otter.gif (3MB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Lazy-otter.gif
3MB, 300x250px
>>18785178
Female
Taurus
Pig
>>
>>18785256

May I have a reading? sadly I'm not a reader so I can't trade.
>>
>>18785259
I'd like to know if I'm on the right career path, or if I should pursue something more artistic. What's yours?

>>18785262
Five of Swords, Seven of Wands, Eight of Swords
She's not entirely comfortable around you right now. I'm not entirely sure of your intentions, but if you were planning on making a romantic advancement or something like that, this would be a bad time. Try to improve your relationship as it is now before trying to make it deeper.

>>18785271
What's your query?
>>
>>18785288
>yours?
How does he feel about how badly I want to be with him?
>>
>>18785293
The Sun, Knight of Cups, Four of Pentacles
He feels good about being desired by you, but is split between wanting to act on it and wanting to just stay secure in how things are now.
>>
>>18785288

Thank you

I asked for closure to my ex but I have no response yet. She simply lost interest in me or there are another issue in the background?
>>
>>18785288
>Knight of Wands, Seven of Cups, Ten of Cups, Ace of Wands
Something more creative will definitely make you MUCH happier. You'll definitely feel freer with more options when you just start pursuing what makes you happy.
>>
>>18785302
Thanks. This makes a lot of senss
>>
>>18785305
Thank you

>>18785303
There's another issue. If you want closure, you're going to have to address the things both of you did wrong in the relationship. It probably won't be fun, but it's at least going to help you grow in the future.
>>
>>18785338

Thank you. It will be hard since she don't talk to me yet but well... I can't control this.
>>
File: Cate.gif (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cate.gif
1MB, 320x320px
Trading, leave me your query and I'll get started.

What I want to know is if I will ever be rich? That is my one goal in life above all else.
>>
>>18785187
It is fine
>>
>>18785364
9 of Cups, Page of Pentacles, 3 of Swords, The World

Oh good anon, I'm wondering if it's more than just money on your mind. The good news is that you can make it through an entrepreneurial effort. The bad news is that it will be brutal, and you'll have to make a lot of sacrifices, burn a few bridges, destroy the limits of your comfort zone, etc. While there are several interpersonal relationships that may suffer, there will be one in particular that, when broken, will hurt. It's going to hurt a lot and make you question the path you've taken. Still, you do have a shot, but it will involve a lot of growth and evolution on your part. If you can stand the brutal hours and emotional turmoil, you can make it.

Same query for me
>>
>>18785256
Hello, can i have a love reading? Im a male
>>
>>18785452
Do you want to know if you'll find love, or how a relationship with a specific person will work out, or what?
>>
>>18785438

Sorry, I went to answer a call. I'll get started on yours right away
>>
>>18785456
I just wanna know how will things will go from here i just kind of have been "testing waters", guidance is really what im looking for, thank you
>>
Can I get a reading please?>>18785067 and
>>18785178

Thank you.
>>
>>18785472
Nine of Wands, King of Cups, Ten of Swords
You're going to be involved in unbalanced relationships, where you contribute more than you receive, but if you can persevere without getting discouraged, you'll find happiness with the right person.
>>
>>18785438
>>18785469

>Two of Cups, Three of Pentacles, Four of Pentacles

Expect a new love to come into your life. With this new love, you should be receiving a documentation/credentials that will lead you both to financial security and freedom. It might be a bumpy road here and there but in the end, you will be wealthy through hard work and dedication.
>>
Who wants a reading?
>Age, Gender, Sign, Query, Song
>>
>>18785256
Can i have a reading?
I may have some problem and i want to know how to fix it
>>
>>18785494

28 M Cancer
Could you let me know if I will ever be wealthy in my life? I'm taking steps in my life to ensure that money won't be an issue like it is now at the current time.
>Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZN-zAKIfyQ
>>
>>18785492
>new love
I'm actually interested in someone and interested in making it serious. Wanna double-check for me if it's her, or if that's fucked?
>>
>>18785494
>18
Male
Capricorn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpVfF4U75B8
Will I learn enough to do this?
>>
>>18785494
Welcome back!
Female
Capricorn
https://youtu.be/4Js-XbNj6Tk
Love general
>>
>>18785494
21, female, taurus
Will he ever contact me or miss me? If so, when?
https://youtu.be/LCJblaUkkfc
>>
>>18785500
Page of Wands, Ace of Pentacles, Eight of Swords
The problem isn't as bad as you think it is. Ask for help from outside sources to gain new perspectives on how to manage the resources (physical or otherwise) that you currently have.
>>
>>18785518

Could I have a reading? I want to know if I will achieve my goal of putting a down payment on a house this year?
>>
>>18785486
Well, that sounds not that fun. Thank you
>>
>>18785256
Can I do it?
>>
>>18785509
>I'm actually interested in someone and interested in making it serious. Wanna double-check for me if it's her, or if that's fucked?

I drew one card for you
>Queen of Pentacles
I'll let you figure out what that means regarding your question.
>>
>>18785494
20 male aries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc0ONsBbFLg

Im becoming gay?
>>
>>18785518
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18785494
Female
Libra
Kanye west homecoming
Does he want to be more?
>>
>>18785494
Female
Cancer
Nice to see you back! Love read, please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8NztDVGuHM
>>
>>18785522
Nine of Wands, Six of Cups, Five of Swords
Any naivety you have in regards to money may be taken advantage of, so be careful.

>>18785524
Such is life.

>>18785525
Eight of Wands, Queen of Cups, Nine of Pentacles
Trust in yourself and focus, and yeah, you'll manage fine.
>>
>>18785494

23 Male Cancer
Have I chosen right career path or should i look for a new one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU3aCNQAqwc
>>
>>18785256
Female
Will i get with this dude I like
>>
>>18785494
Male
pisces

What do the girls in my class think of me?

http://www.lyricsmania.com/slippery_when_wet_lyrics_commodores_the.html
>>
>>18785256
Hello September, male Virgo salutes you and your glorious month.

I'm willing to trade I Ching (direct questions), Harrow Deck (general or relationshit) or tasseomancy if you have coffee. I can also provide a coffee residue if you can read it.
>>
File: 1469531525988.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1469531525988.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
>>18785553

Could I ask you, how will Realty work out for me? I plan to start taking Realty courses that will take a couple of months, including job training and start selling houses. I expect it to be difficult at first but will I live comfortably if I pursue this career path?
>>
>>18785494
male
pisces

do people think I am a pussy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71wRbLucnMk
>>
>>18785494
Male
Virgo
Will I have any developments with my career, job or entrepreneur wise?
https://youtu.be/T9Op2YQ7yyU
>>
>>18785494
20 F Leo
Which career is the best for me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGgLBIDxDeQ
>>
>>18785582
>death in june
based anon.
>>
>>18785562
Seven of Pentacles, Six of Cups, The Devil
You can get him, but not if you try immediately. You need to work on getting closer first. That said, you may find that you're not as interested once you really get to know him.

>>18785566
I don't really have a query anymore, but is there something you want to know?

>>18785572
The Star, Three of wands, Three of Swords
You can definitely achieve substantial professional success in that line, but it won't give you a happy life unless you learn how to balance your career carefully with your internal and personal life.
>>
>>18785256
Male
Will i have something with n?
>>
>>18785256

Female
Why do I go completely emotionally unbalanced once in a relationship?

>inb4 because female
>>
>>18785256
love reading
>>
>>18785256
Male
What does the girl S think of me?
>>
>>18785603
because you are on your period, duh
>>
>>18785593
>You can definitely achieve substantial professional success in that line, but it won't give you a happy life unless you learn how to balance your career carefully with your internal and personal life.

Thank you for the read, the reason I want to get into Real Estate is due to that balance. You can work whenever you want, if you show up to work or not is up to you. Take vacations whenever you want, show up late and it doesn't matter. You don't need to call in sick and give an excuse.

You won't make any money by not showing up but you have freedom to work whenever you want or not work, while also making several thousands by just selling one house.
>>
File: Football head.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
Football head.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
How will my next couple of games of Dota go?
>>
>>18785593
Read me please, tell me about my general near future. I'm male 28 Capricorn
>>
>>18785625
"I Riki mid or feed" sums it up nicely. Enjoy ELO Hell.

"CYKA BLYAT" or "HUEHUEHUE" also came up too.
>>
>>18785494
Female
Gemini
Will things improve for me soon? (Mentality/love wise)

https://youtu.be/s8Rh4Pd68Xk
>>
>>18785636
what's up faggot? remember me? did you finally found a job?
>>
>>18785593
>I don't really have a query anymore, but is there something you want to know?
I'd appreciate if you could give a reading for my immediate career. Entrepreneurship or job switch, whatever comes my way. Thanks
>>
>>18785504

>You: Six of Swords, Reversed
>What will Help You: Page of Pentacles
>What will Hurt You: Knight of Pentacles

So, often, pentacles are also called coins, and are associated firmly with money and finance. This makes sense given your concerns. I see you as someone who wants to be KNOWN as wealthy, more than actually in pursuit of a physical number of cash for your bank account. I think that you should focus on the roots of this idea, and where it comes from. Many people who are in pursuit of wealth come from impoverished homes where the parents focused on the idea that "there's never enough to go around" in front and at the expense of their children.
If you truly wish to be wealthy, you must study the actions and mindsets of those you know to be wealthy, both via books and in your personal life. Look at who they are, what they do and how they operate. Think of how you are like them already and what sets you apart from them. Allow yourself time to think of what you are willing to change about yourself in exchange for physical wealth.
Be wary, however, of inaction and unemployment. Don't idly sit by thinking of all the ways you could obtain fortune without acting, as if you are overwhelmed with options, you won't act and will be left in the dust by your more aggressive competitors.

That's all, No Refunds.
>>
Boy, I let these build up

>>18785597
Queen of Swords, The Fool, The Moon
Yes, but it won't happen the way you expect. Both of you need to be direct and honest about your feelings to make something work.

>>18785603
Nine of Pentacles, the Empress, Eight of Cups
I think the issue is with how you see dependence when you enter a relationship. If you can learn how to rely on your partner to an appropriate degree, you'll both be happier.

>>18785606
Eight of Pentacles, Three of Cups, Five of Swords
The more you work on interacting with people, the more luck you'll have in romance, and the more enjoyable your life will be. Just make sure not to go overboard, and mistreat the people you're close to.

>>18785608
The Emperor, Seven of Cups, Page of Wands
You may not be conscious of it yourself, but you express confidence. That's good up to a point, but when taken too far it can seem offputting and unrealistic. You may be hovering around that line, in which case you should work on improving yourself a bit before making a move.

>>18785632
Page of Wands, The Hermit, King of Pentacles
Focus on improving yourself for a start, and you'll learn how to improve your external conditions as well.

>>18785651
The Sun, King of Swords, Death
If you feel your emotions start changing, think hard about whether it means you should make a change in your career.
>>
>>18785494
Can I get a reading please?>>18785067 (You) and
>>18785178

Thank you.

33, F, Taurus, Will I see him soon? What does he think of me?, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU
>>
>>18785256
what do the girls in my class think of me?
>>
>>18785256
Am I an alpha?
>>
>>18785553
Okay, sounds great.
ty :)
>>
>>18785256
Will I be a great doctor?
>>
>>18785256
How do i become better?
>>
>>18785613
It's concerning that the pms lingers long after the period.

>>18785669
Thanks, I'll keep that it mind.
>>
>>18785636
>Mid or feed

People don't really do that anymore from what I've seen.
>>
>>18785494

27 M Cancer

Lately I have experienced A LOT of synchronicity with the number 11. I'm also on a difficult phase, struggling with a breakup and wanting to come back with her. Are these events related? if so, what's the meaning of the synchronicities?

>song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI
>>
>>18785256
why can't I interact with girls like that other guy can, what is getting in my way? and does it have any merit?
>>
>>18785256
does Anna love me? what does she think of me?
>>
>>18785688
>It's concerning that the pms lingers long after the period.

happened to my ex-gf too
>>
>>18785650
I don't remember you since I don't know your name.

>>18785689
It was a joke, mostly. I played Meepo the last time I played DotA and had a guy screaming at me in Portuguese the entire game. He was Riki and he would jump into my Poofs trying to steal kills.

Fuck Brazil.
>>
>>18785699
I'm not openly eccentric though. It's all an illusion of calmness. Little have guys known the mess that goes on inside.
>>
>>18785703
desculpe
>>
>>18785675
Knight of Wands, Temperance, Two of Cups
Overall, you're seen as an attractive individual, but a big part of that is that they don't know you very well. I don't mean that as an insult, but if you become less restrained, your appeal will be more focused.

>>18785677
Knight of Cups, Queen of Cups, Nine of Wands
Nope

>>18785685
Ten of Pentacles, Nine of Cups, Ace of Wands
Your career looks pretty good to me, just don't get complacent and end up one of those doctors who leaves scissors in some guy's abdomen.

>>18785686
Six of Cups, The Moon, The Magician
You have a lot of potential, still, and a long way to go. One place to focus right now, is to look at your perspective of the world and your fundamental values.

>>18785693
The Star, King of Pentacles, Three of Cups
You tend to overthink things a bit. You don't need to read into every interaction in order to try and take advantage of it. If you can take things a bit less seriously, you'll do good.

>>18785696
Five of Pentacles, Five of Wands, The Lovers
She's thought about you in a romantic way, but she doesn't think it would work. You need to bridge the gaps between the two of you.
>>
>>18785708
Aye, carajo.
>>
>>18785707
>Little have guys known the mess that goes on inside.

lulz, eccentric girls can be cute depending on how annoying and crazy they are
>>
>>18785714
>Knight of Cups, Queen of Cups, Nine of Wands
>Nope

fuck

am I a beta then?
>>
>>18785256
are people scared of me?
>>
>>18785717
Sure, but they can't be taken seriously.
>>
>>18785256
what do the girls U and T think of me?
>>
>>18785512
Sick track btw

>You: The Empress
>The Knowledge you seek: The Magician
>What holds you back: Queen of Wands, Reversed

Ok, so this is a weird one. First it's a male querent represented by the Empress, arguably the most powerful femal card. Then, we have The Magician, often signaling academics and study. Lastly, we have the Queen of Wands, Reversed, which signals a subversion both of the feminine and of the academic.
What that says to me is that either you're REALLY holding yourself back by focusing too much on your own inward world, OR what you seek is pretty much in exactly the opposite place you think you're gonna find it. It's really difficult for me to pinpoint what you want, since your query was (I'm assuming intentionally) vague in nature. I would say just try to bee urself more, and stop trying to change who you are and what you're doing to get something because once you get it if you had to falsify yourself completely to have it, you still won't be satisfied.

Hope that helps, No Refunds.
>>
>>18785717
If she likes obscure music, movies, art, and likes to bitch about the mainstream: Cute.

If she dyes her hair blue, shaves the sides off, ironically unironically hates men, and claims to know jack shit about politics and turns everything into "I'm Vegan and abortion is a right" all the while writing edgy poetry in an ironic "journal".: Not cute.
>>
>>18785256
is my penis considered small by women?
>>
>>18785714
>Your career looks pretty good to me, just don't get complacent and end up one of those doctors who leaves scissors in some guy's abdomen.

Thanks a lot my friend, have a wonderful day. I would remember not to get clumsy
>>
>>18785256
will I re-initiate contact between us, or will she?
>>
>>18785733
>If she dyes her hair blue, shaves the sides off, ironically unironically hates men, and claims to know jack shit about politics and turns everything into "I'm Vegan and abortion is a right" all the while writing edgy poetry in an ironic "journal".: Not cute.

calm down trump

desu I am not a fan of blue haired dykes either, it was unique and cool in the 80s, and I'd rather not have a relationship with a girl who is constantly trying to one up me or is trying hard to prove how special she is..

too bad feminism has brainwashed cute girls into bs like that, all men want is a good relationship and camaraderie with their gf
>>
>>18785718
Life isn't about alpha and beta. Just be yourself.

>>18785726
Four of Wands, Strength, Knight of Swords
You're a bit intense, but you keep it under control well enough for most people.

>>18785731
The Fool, The Chariot, Strength
They see you as having good potential, but not being there yet. Patience is key.

>>18785735
IDK, how big is it?

>>18785743
Death, Ten of Wands, Five of Wands
If you go first, you'll go first, of course. If it comes to the point where either of you feel obligated to reach out instead of just wanting to, things won't go well.
>>
>>18785728
sometimes not being taken seriously can be fun

I'd say if a girl can prove herself, she'd be taken as seriously as any guy. But then again, depends how angsty the girl is.
>>
>>18785638
>>18785760
Please
>>
>>18785760
>Just be yourself.
nigga.. I'd be jail if I ever let my real self out
>>
>>18785760
>IDK, how big is it?
6.5 inches erect, sometimes 7
>>
>>18785760
Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>18785256
what does N think of me? does she miss me?
>>
>>18785764
Ten of Wands, Two of Pentacles, Ace of Swords
Pretty soon, you'll find that things that seemed hard to manage will be a lot easier, even when the issue itself is the same. This will open a lot of personal opportunities up.

>>18785768
Yeah that's decent
>>
>>18785669
>If you feel your emotions start changing, think hard about whether it means you should make a change in your career
Thank you, spot on.
>>
>>18785773
>Yeah that's decent
thanks bby
>>
>>18785256
Will I ever love?
>>
what do people think of me when they first see me?
>>
>>18785773
WOOO Thanks!
>>
>>18785256
am I a psychopath?
>>
>>18785760
Does he love me?
>>
>>18785772
Seven of Swords, King of Cups, The Sun
She's kind of guilty, and kind of relieved at the current state of things. If you reach out, you may be able to fix things with her.

>>18785781
Eight of Swords, Five of Wands, The Moon
Yes, but you're going to have to learn to overlook certain things and make compromises.

>>18785786
Ace of Wands, Seven of Pentacles, Four of Pentacles
Not really, just kinda selfish.

>>18785790
King of Pentacles, The Lovers, The Fool
On a certain level, yes, but it's a bit muddled with other (positive) feelings. That's not bad, but his thoughts may not be entirely romantic for a while.
>>
>>18785760
do people see me as fat?
>>
>>18785794
>Not really, just kinda selfish.
kek thank you
>>
>>18785760
September-sama so nice to see you out here again today.

Mind doing a reading for me?

What situation will be causing me to move places in the near future?
>>
>>18785794
>but you're going to have to learn to overlook certain things

No,I'm not going to accept an open relationship
>>
>>18785794
Thanks September
>>
>>18785732
>Sick track btw
check out the whole album, pretty good stuff.

>you're REALLY holding yourself back by focusing too much on your own inward world
I mean, this could be the case, but still im not sure if
>OR what you seek is pretty much in exactly the opposite place you think you're gonna find it
could be rigth.
Sorry if i asked too vaguely, i may have fucked up the reading by doing that.
Anyways, ill think about this and thank you.
also glad to see you back
>>
>>18785714
>You have a lot of potential
In what could I use this potential?
In my artsy dream or in something more practical
>>
>>18785796
This is another one I don't know how to answer with cards. Are you overweight? Have you gained a lot of weight?

>>18785799
Queen of Wands, The Emperor, Six of Pentacles
Some sort of promising career opportunity will appear for a short time, and you'll have to respond quickly.

>>18785802
That's not exactly what I was thinking, but who knows, maybe it'd help?
>>
>>18785811
>Queen of Wands, The Emperor, Six of Pentacles
>Some sort of promising career opportunity will appear for a short time, and you'll have to respond quickly.

Interesting. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18785810
Try and realize what is really important to you, and apply yourself there. If you truly want to devote yourself to art, become an artist.
>>
>>18785807
I'll definitely have to check out the album. I don't think you "fucked up the reading", it's just hard to tell until after what happens happens.
Also, I've just been busy with other things up until recently, but I have the knack for tarot so I figured why not make a return appearance.
>>
>>18785821
ok thanks, im just insecure
>>
>>18785822
Will you come back after today?
Will probably catch you then with a better query.
>>
File: ry646.jpg (10KB, 235x211px) Image search: [Google]
ry646.jpg
10KB, 235x211px
>>18785811
>That's not exactly what I was thinking, but who knows, maybe it'd help?
>>
>>18785256
What will happend between me and this girl?
>>
>>18785256
Am i just wasting my time or is this a good idea?
>>
>>18785733
>If she likes obscure music, movies, art, and likes to bitch about the mainstream: Cute.
Not so cute when those elements are accompanied by bizzare mental breakdowns over non-issues.
>>18785761
>sometimes not being taken seriously can be fun
True. A sense of humour is important.
>I'd say if a girl can prove herself, she'd be taken as seriously as any guy.
It's difficult to prove substance when you're self-aware to the irrationality.

Time to see a shrink I think.
>>
>>18785811
>being that desperate for a relationship that you'd be fine with your partner fucking others

There's a line and that crosses it.
>>
>>18785835
Ace of Wands, The Tower, Eight of Pentacles
Slow down a bit and be careful. If you just "trust your gut" and act recklessly, you could fuck up bad.

>>18785837
Six of Wands, Ace of Wands, Ace of Swords
It's not a waste of time. Stick by your choice for now.

>>18785841
Well, it works both ways.
>>
>>18785841
+ 30 years of virginity for that.
>>
>>18785857
Use your wizard powers to summon a qt
>>
>>18785256
Am I rigth about the answer?
>>
>>18785256
does she still want to be with me?
>>
>>18785875
Eight of Swords, Seven of Cups, Page of Pentacles
You're partially right, but there's more to it than what you think. Possibly, there's more than one right answer. What is the question?

>>18785878
Justice, The High Priestess, Five of Pentacles
If she didn't want to be with you, she wouldn't, but on a deep level, there are things she's not satisfied with, which she may not be able to consciously identify.
>>
>>18785256
she doesn't love me?
>>
>>18785889
Death, Queen of Wands, Knight of Wands
The "spark" of romance is there, so to speak, but uncertain things are happening in her life that makes romance difficult.
>>
>>18785256
Will it get better if I talk to her?
>>
>>18785256
Do i have any mental disorders?
>>
>>18785256
What is my sexual orientation?
>>
>>18785913
Page of Pentacles, The Lovers, The Star
Yes, but you have to be understanding and honest.

>>18785916
Not sure I can answer this

>>18785922
Who would you want to have sex with?
>>
>>18785885
>there are things she's not satisfied with, which she may not be able to consciously identify
can you explain?
>>
>>18785930
>Who would you want to have sex with?
well, most of the time is with no one, but maybe both?
>>
>>18785933
She's unhappy about something, but may not be able to immediately express what it is. You should make it clear that you care about her feelings, and she'll have an easier time opening up about it.

>>18785937
If you're interested in having sex with men and women, you're bi. Congratulations.
>>
>>18785256
Am I unattractive to women?
>>
>>18785893
Death means "no", so she loves me?
>>
>>18785946
>If you're interested in having sex with men and women, you're bi. Congratulations.
it cant be, i only like feminine guys,
thats got to count as straigth
>>
>>18785958
Why do you need label yourself with these funny things. Just go with it, do things that you like, you don't need cool naming for it.
>>
>>18785958
No m8 you're gay
>>
>>18785949
Two of Wands, Five of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune
Sometimes you are, sometimes you aren't. You have a unique appeal that doesn't work on everyone.

>>18785953
Love is more complex than a yes-or-no answer, in my opinion, but on at least some level, she does love you.

>>18785958
>i only like feminine guys
>i... like... guys
If you're a guy, you're not straight. Nothing wrong with that, though, and I hope it works out well for you.

I'm pretty worn out, so I'm going to do 2 more readings and take off.
>>
Love reading please?

It's been seven or eight years already.
>>
>>18785972
Thanks
>>
offering two readings
name an age please
>>
>>18785969
i dont label myself in any way but i truly want to know
>>18785971
>>18785972
ill call myself bi, i dont like gay people
>>
>>18786008
Hewitt , 28
I'm this sad mf >>18785992
>>
>>18786008
Mia
What academic path would I find most success in?
>>
>>18786011
Just try to hang out with people you feel attractet to and see what happens. If you enjoy it, you know the answer. Just don't overthink it, because it's going to exhaust you.
>>
>>18786013
looks like you're stuck wallowing in self pity a little. you're giving out the wrong vibe these days just kind of negative and looking at the wrong women in general. you're definitely looking for like a more innocent love, someone you can sweep off their feet, maybe even like a damsel in distress you can save. looks like you might've even had choice in the past that you could've made something out of. you're looking too far ahead into the future wth women. future shows a little paranoia when it comes to an opportunity.
nothing's really gona change anytime soon i guess. some poor financial decisions being made lately, some addictions, i'm seeing (alcohol??) i don't even know. some advice would be to stop this depression and cheer up a little. love isn't everything.
disaster ahead in your love life, won't see it coming, hits you like a brick, happy trails.
>>
>>18786016
you're a fair kind person and the truth always seems to come out to you. you've got the green light on where you seem to be headed right now. feeling inspired about something?? you've got the right idea
kinds of people you want to work with are people going through tough times maybe. things like people with addiction or going through really rough times. you've got a knack and compassion for these kinds of things.
hurts you a little emotionally and strains you, but this is kind of te path my cards see for you.
>>
>>18786008
Is a third reading possible?
Ryan
I want some insight in my current situation with V
>>
>>18786011
>ill call myself bi, i dont like gay people
what else will you call it while you're lying in bed fucking another man's ass because he kind of looks like a girl.

Denial is not healthy... faggot.
>>
>>18786052
Thanks. This makes sense to me.

>things like people with addiction or going through really rough times.
Depression and unfortunate circumstances, no addictions that I'm aware of.
>>
>>18786057
unlucky pairing the two of u
you're thinking she doesn't like you back
you want kind of a heartbreaking situation
either her heart breaks or yours i don't know what's up
you want a breakup or something?
give/take balance being restored in this relationship lately mostly bec of your efforts
she's making a decision of some sort
she wants the truth
and she wants some sort of change in the relationship.
>>
>>18786070
i'm saying you'd do well helping others with addiction or trapped in bad situations maybe
the devil when i read it is mostly about addiction but sometimes about entrapment also
so it could be people just stuck in bad situations
but i think you could be good at helping others with substance abuse also
>>
Trading

What is the old man there to teach me
>>
>>18786066
>>18785958

Bi guy here

If you wanna fuck guys you're not straight

If you still wanna fuck women you're bi

But most of these labels are just ego

But don't worry being bi is cool. You can bring your queer sensibilities into the straight world, and enjoy the company of gays because they're our brothers and sisters too
>>
>>18785603

It sounds like you just enjoy being miserable
>>
>>18786040
I am indeed wallowing in self pity, i fluctaute between the dichatomies sharply and found myself in the pit since getting home from work. My search of partner is rudimentary, I just want to be embraced and to embrace really however form that concludes if it should enter my life once again. Matter of fact I think I need to be saved rather than be the savior. Paranoia has always been with me. Sucks about the forecast. Indeed I am poor with money. And I've been taken to drinking every now and then, while weed comes in droves in due part to my roommates.

yea i can cheer up but the bog is deep and entrenched. love isn't everything. sure. but i've had my taste and gone this long of it's absence.

disaster ahead. fantastic. i'll meet her.
thank you for your reading.
>>
>>18786097
>being bi is cool

"It's not a phase mom! This is who I really am!"
>>
>>18786105
Can you elaborate on that disaster bit?

I'm not a stranger to misfortune.
>>
>>18786107

>implying
>not sharing anything to back up your implication

Shitpost tier. You sound like a bitter faggot.
>>
Air query general
M, 18, capricorn
>>
>>18786077
Right, sorry I read that wrong. I thought you were refering to people I've helped out in the past.

Nevertheless, I've always acted as the shoulder to cry an in social circles. It's insane how easy it is to win peoples' trust.
>>
>>18786104
How do I fix this?
>>
>>18786112
i think basicaly you meet some crazy bitch
>>
>>18786132
dammit anon i've already met a crazy bitch and dodged a bullet.
can i get a time frame? hell at least i'll have someone to sleep with.
>>
>>18786137
you know what. nvm.
i'll take it.

thanks again anon.
>>
Should I tell her how I feel about her ?
>>
>>18786097
Well, then i guess i better start acepting it, its not like its a bad thing.
Thanks mate.
>>
>>18786075
I'm sorry for the late reply, I'll leave you feedback

>you're thinking she doesn't like you back
Exactly
>you want a breakup or something?
Not quite, I wanted a talk to make things clear between the two of us.

Thank you very much for the reading anon, I hope you have a nice day.
>>
Trading...

What should I do as far as being more expressive of my true self... I feel stuck
>>
Should I break things with her monday or should i wait until my parents visit ends?
>>
>>18786424
Why are you breaking?, this affects the answer.
>>
>>18786429
She is divided between me and her boyfriend. I'm tired of cucking the guy and I want her to be 100% with me. (This is a tl;dr, unfortunately it's more complex). I'm not willing to be in a one sided relationship where I always keep trying to make it work and she isn't because of him.
>>
>>18786438
You're a bad person for doing this in the first place. In order to redeem yourself, you have to break it with her immediately and tell the dude. Brocode stipulates he gets on punch on you.
>>
File: IMG_2022.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2022.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Can I get a palm reading?
>Male
>20
>Right-handed
>>
>>18786447
He knows. He isn't a bro, he is an abusive little bastard that preys on her insecurities.
>dump girl out of nowhere
>girl meets me
>fall hard for me and me for her
>"I want back"t. ex
>to a submissive, dependent girl (who is a fucking commercial model but has self esteem/security issues)
>she is 50% now because she is afraid to hurt his feelings and he play emotional games I wouldn't expect from a 15 y.o girl
>she fall for those
>"is back" with him so his fee fees don't ache
>literally one week later he starts treating her like the usual shit (he is an ugly manlet nerd, I don't know how he treats a girl like her like this)
>I have bad experience with past relationships and don't want to get invested in another broken shitfest that will fuck up my semester
>>
Should I tell her how I feel about her ?
>>
Trading

Should I bottom with a guy
>>
File: 1479552837990.gif (377KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479552837990.gif
377KB, 480x270px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next gf/bf/romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Dark Secret text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"
____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Unique Drawing Done by You Representing Your Current State of Mind: (A snapshot of a physical drawing, or something done in MSPaint/GIMP is fine. It only has to be something you made.)

>A Dark Secret About Yourself: (exempli gratia, robbed some girl scouts, jerk off to gore, punched a kid in the back of the head at an amusement park)

>Query:
>>
What's with all the degenerate queries today?
>>
File: IMG_2021.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18786465
>>
>>18786499
>There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

I'm not sure the second is grammatically correct. A more clear modification would be "Helping Jack off of a horse".
>>
>>18786519
oh the irony
>>
>>18786519
The correct version is
"helping my uncle Jack off a horse" vs "helping my uncle jack off a horse"
>>
>>18786499
Female
Used to look at gore to further desensitize
Will I overcome my internal struggles?
>>
>>18786554
>>18786499

**How will I overcome my internal struggles?*
>>
File: no title.png (10KB, 1334x424px) Image search: [Google]
no title.png
10KB, 1334x424px
>>18786576
>>18786499

Male
tried to commit suicide
Should I break things with her monday or should i wait until my parents visit ends?
>>
>>18786584
I had the auto-submit think on and it posted for me before I could fill the rest sorry tarot anon
>>
File: state.png (16KB, 524x446px) Image search: [Google]
state.png
16KB, 524x446px
>>18786499
Male
I've bullied a kid for no reason at all, only to relief my lack of friends. I did all the kinds of things to fuck him, i'm not 1% proud of it, i hope he is okay now.
I want to know what i should do now that i've reached this spot i'm in my life right now.
>>
>>18786613
If that's true then there's nothing you can do. The karmetic Kemerovo with block you till you make amends.
>>
>>18786505
It's because it's Friday. Honestly the worst day of the week. Did you know there is ten percent more suicides on a Friday.
The more you know op
>>
can someone do me a read and tell me who killed the dog?
>>
>>18786889
It is someone close like a family member
>>
>>18786896
>family member.
huh, that would be really unexpected
>>
File: IMG_1869.png (1MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1869.png
1MB, 1125x2001px
Is this a good starter kit to buy? Will this actually help? Also I got a rune reading for free, are those legit?
>>
>>18786896
What is my aura today? I think it's weird
>>
>>18786905
that's Jeremy Renner lol
>>
>>18786920
It's sacrificial
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-03-18T02_07_07Z.png (156KB, 1151x1593px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-03-18T02_07_07Z.png
156KB, 1151x1593px
>>18786499
Femal
Dark secret: trown an autistic kid notebook after ripping it off because he stole money from my friend

Will it work between me and k? I been really insecure for a while and he got sick of it saying i don't respect him
Been trying to learn from it and improve with all i have
I'm not sure if he has feelings for me anymore
I'll take a trip soon to visit him and I'm anxious about the meet up
>>
File: 1468_kiefer_sutherland.jpg (200KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468_kiefer_sutherland.jpg
200KB, 1440x1080px
>>18786896
will i have any kids? how do they look like?
>>
File: alaoalaoalaoal.png (11KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
alaoalaoalaoal.png
11KB, 819x460px
>>18786499
>Male
>When i was a kid i destroyed my brother's computer with water and giving it some hits before, because, well i didnt want something to be found, no one ever told me something because I used a pretty good excuse, you see my brother is a fag and he had some pics with his bf in the pc, so ive played victim of losing a """positive role model""" to escape the blame.
I've never cared about him neither his faggotry, i had known for a good while, but it was a good "plan" to avoid punishment.

What should I do in life rigth now?
>>
Trading
>>
File: jeremy_renner_03.jpg (60KB, 586x391px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy_renner_03.jpg
60KB, 586x391px
>>18786896
Hello Cheswick! can you tell me the appearance of my future gf?
>>
>>18786989
what kinda trade
whatcha need
I may pick you up if it's something I'm feeling
>>
>>18787001
Lately my partner hasn't been saying that he loves me. All he says is that I haven't done anything wrong, and I can't get him to really communicate with me. I'm worried, so I'm just wondering what's going through his head. My heart sinks because I'm scared he doesn't love me anymore.
I do tarot.
>>
Should I take her with me to OR

Trading
>>
>>18787010
You should openly communicate that to him.

I don't need my deck to tell you that. I have experience that's where I'm getting that wisdom.

I've been in that situation. Usually it's lead to a break up. But it can also be something else. It's better to openly communicate then leave things to fester and have yourself compounding your insecurities until the manifest into reality.
>>
>>18787032
Thank you. I actually just did and he said he is worried about his friend Scott who he had just found out was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a week ago. He said he didn't know why he didn't say anything. I guess he just didn't want anyone to see how upset he was.
>>
>>18787086
That's understandable.

Sometimes men can have a harder time know how to relate or deal with their emotions.

Be supportive and there for him.

I'm sure ya'll will work out just fine.

Next time you're feeling insecure like that, it's better to not just sit on it.
>>
File: 1489728054888.jpg (36KB, 423x526px) Image search: [Google]
1489728054888.jpg
36KB, 423x526px
>>18786898
There a scary person on the inside be careful.
>>18786905
I dunno there is static around it but it seems more due to weather... Can you feel the weather changes at all? Aura seemed to
>>18786937
Seeing one looks like a daughter. Brown haired as tall as you.
Kind of bad personality.
>>18786999
Seeing a future with a few girls. But much later.
I think the next one has a thing with jewelry esp. Necklaces .
Pretty girl. Looks like the girl from mockingjay movie.
Plz rah tell me you'll approach this one.
>>
>>18787138
>There a scary person on the inside be careful.
Any description? or something like that?
>>
>>18787140
I feel it's either a little brother or a uncle or father.

They look cute.
>>
>>18787138
A 5'10 girl? Are we sure its a girl girl and not you know (male).
I mean that is pretty tall for a girl (although Ches arent you tall), and who is her mother/ my wife?
>>
File: renner-1.jpg (24KB, 305x400px) Image search: [Google]
renner-1.jpg
24KB, 305x400px
>>18787138
It might be weather. Colder than usual today.

Anything for love? Any boys?
>>
>>18787168
sorry, forgot a pic
>>
File: 799204tvguidejune2014instagram.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
799204tvguidejune2014instagram.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>18787138
Hey, Cheswick. Can you tell me about the next person that will enter my life and make an impact (not necessarily romantic, just whoever is lined up.)
>>
>>18787180
It's actually you... Your about to make a real impression on someone.
Which is strange.
>>18787168
I think she's shorter with black hair.
I'm actually six feet. I'm taller. But then again I'm a gaol master race.
>>18787171
Seeing a future together with a guy who looks like he plays music. Not sure we're to find him except in a bar.
>>
>>18787138
Whats my next bfs looks
>>
File: IMG_6874.jpg (97KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6874.jpg
97KB, 718x559px
>>18787150
What does my next bf look like?
>>
NEW THREAD >>

>>18787195
>>18787195
>>
I would really appreciate a reading if anyone is okay w it
I am a 20 yr female libra and sag rising ive been feeling like i have a completely differet aura lately and i dont know why i need some sort of idea about what is the come, what big event is going to happen whether its finacial, romantic, or career based
>>
>>18787191
Hey, Cheswick.
Cam I break free from fate? So that things that have appeared in readings may never come true, or if its possible for me to choose which ones to "make" happen? to change everything?
>>
>>18787191
>Your about to make a real impression on someone.

Really? Huh. I don't mean to be pushy but if you could give me any further details that would be nice. Thanks still.
>>
>>18787191
Okay, black hair.
What are the races of both?
>>
>>18787138
Anything about my future gf
I'm lonely
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 276x425px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 276x425px
>>18787138
>Girl from mockingjay movie
Like Jennifer Lawrence?Man,I must be Very hot
>>
>>18787204
There's something called a spirit board that can break your fate.
Are you in a position to ask one questions.
>>
>>18787226
break it how? to who should i speak?
>Are you in a position to ask one questions.
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>18787216
She was wishing you would hurry up and change enough for her to be attracted to you.
>>18787224
I think your alright. But I mean I don't think she's particularly hot.
>>18787196
Cute. But I don't know if your ready.
>>18787193
Has a car and know how to have a good time more of a slob then you though.
>>
>>18787235
You ask for someone who can break iron the board.
And they will tell you how.
I've seen and done it for people IRL before very simple very easy. Works every time.
>>
>>18787193
>>18787239
is it someone I already know?
>>
>>18787239
Thank you
>>
>>18787244
So i just use i}the board and ask for someone who can break iron (?), and then something "new" starts?
>inb4 will regret this
>>
Trading

Should I put this decision off until after may
>>
Why the fuck are there 2 divination generals as the first two threads of x?

Mods do your fucking job already or let somebody else do it.
>>
>>18789041
F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F
>>
>>18789046
and that's the true way of the Tao
>>
>>18789041

not seeing it senpai.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.