[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 53

File: tumblr_nju5iiRaDh1rxw0zvo1_500.jpg (93KB, 487x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nju5iiRaDh1rxw0zvo1_500.jpg
93KB, 487x720px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL SHITPOSTERS, SPAMMERS, TROLLS, and READERS WHO POST BUT DON'T READ

Respect your fellow readers and querents!
>>
I'd like a reading, will become a more sensible and responsible person?
>>
>>18781005
I don't even need to use my cards to tell you that you're only going to become a more sensible person if you put in the effort to change into a sensible person.
>>
>>18781042
But I feel like it's stronger than my will, and that I can not do anything about it
>>
>>18781042
Please use your cards family
Our souls need saving
>>
>>18781053
This Anon speaks the truth
>>
>>18781005
Why am I reverting back to my old shifty self
>>
What do people think of me?
>>
>>18781082
I like you anon <3
>>
can i get a reading? :)
>>
Is there an anon that can look into my situation? I can give other info that you need. I can offer a cryptic scry in return. I will need a name to call you by and a picture that you feel connected to.

I think I'm being "poisoned" by the closest person I have, of course without their intention. I'm absolutely not sure though, so any insight if I am and what can I do to change that and continue to grow would be appreciated.
>>
>>18780875

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/Fvpgm3h
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
>>18780875

Previous Thread;
>>18779183
>>18779183
>>18779183
>>18779183
>>
I'd like a reading. Any tarot reader here?
>>
>>18781283
Post fucking proof. I haven't seen her do shit.
>>
Doing some short tarot readings. Give me your gender and query. Feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>18781372
Female
Should I abandon this project I'm currently having issues on or am I still able to make it work?
>>
>>18781372
Male. I got a thing going on with a girl but its platonic and i dont know whats going to happen with her.
>>
>>18781372
how are you doing?
Male
some career/call insights if possible. thanks
>>
>>18781372
Female
Can you tell me what V is feeling towards me?
>>
>>18781372
What was b thinking when i was around today? Help me out reader. What's she feeling about this.

I am a male.
>>
>>18781372
Female
If I ask this guy to hang out, how will he respond?
>>
>>18781372
Female
Will he ever want things to get more serious between us?
>>
>>18781372
Male
By which activity could I make a lot of money ? If there is one...
Thanks in advance
>>
>>18781381
The World rv, The Devil, Seven of Wands rv.

Tie up any loose ends you have with this project and then abandon it. Don't drop it right from the get go as the first thing out of the bed tomorrow. It's always good to make sure that things have an end, even if that end comes through either abandoning or leaving something behind.

>>18781383
Temperance rv, Sun rv, Seven of Swords rv.

It's going to be slightly muddy with her. Neither of you really have any kind of focus between each other, perhaps there's even a great deal of apathy or lack of drive to actually focus on each other. I can't help but to say that it may be possible to work something out with her, but don't you drop her just yet. Make sure you stick through and see where it goes. At the very least, have the drive and focus and the balance, and perhaps try to instill it within her when the time comes.

>>18781384
Thank you for asking, I'm okay enough. How are you?

The Tower, Two of Wands, Temperance.

You'll have to think of new angles in regards of career. Something you haven't tried before. Something completely different from your current approach that it may seem completely out of it or out of your usual comfort zone of doing things. Tie in the usual requirements of career of long-term planning and thinking and of course, balancing your own limits. But there's a good amount of 'oompf' that's put on ''trying new angles'' in this particular spread. Career was never my strong suite though, so it ties into my incapability to interpret spreads properly for readings of that nature.
>>
>>18781372
male.
do the girls i think that like me really like me? i know its corny but i got some self esteem issues and this is all too weird
>>
>>18781420
Thank you, im the second one. I'm not gonna drop her but we see each other very rarely, and didnt even talk last time. I don't know why it turned out like this, still dont know whats going to happen next, if anything happens at all
>>
>>18781392
Four of Swords rv, The Star, The Moon rv.

He wishes to dream of you every night, but yet he's not able to. Quite likely that's his only hangup in regards of you and what he feels for you. He's hopeful and he believes in things potentially working out with you. Lots of fantasies, some of them may not even be true, so that's a downside.

>>18781396
The Devil rv, Judgement, The Tower rv.

B passed judgment. And I do not think that you're viewed by her in a good, lovable light. Did you do something or came across in some way that would make her feel as such? It's as if she changed her opinion on the fly.

>>18781398
Three of Cups, Seven of Cups, The Star.

He'll likely agree to you and have some ideas and thoughts as to how this will go, but even if he does agree to hang out, he doesn't expect much. I am not sure if he likes surprises or if you should surprise him with anything.
>>
>>18781372
Male

Is all hope lost in getting back with my ex or I'll have a good outcome if I continue fighting/waiting for her?
>>
>>18781420
First reading: I've been struggling to let go, but going through the motions, you're right tho, nothing last forever. Thank you reader, wish you a nice day.
>>
>>18781372
Female, Would I be better off just giving up on him and finding someone else? Would giving up on him knock some sense into him?
>>
>>18781420
>How are you?
lost in all areas of my life,but "fine".

>The Tower, Two of Wands, Temperance.

I have no idea how to apply this.completely lost
>>
>>18781437
>It's as if she changed her opinion on the fly.

What the fuck? I didnt do anything, she always knew i liked her and then i said it,then got rejected and we were still chill. Today she was ice cold though

Godfuckingdamit how can i fall this low. If this is true fuck all this honestly. I dont understand these 180 degree changes. Does she see me that shitty
>>
>>18781407
King of Cups rv, Queen of Swords, Seven of Pentacles.

He's weighing it, but it seems that he keeps in mind several things. First of all, he's not sure how well you two would actually mesh, you being nice but yet in some way distant from him, he himself more prone to emotions, and the amount of work that it would require. Show him that you can get close to him and that you're willing to work if the time comes for it to be serious, and the chances will increase that he may change his mind towards being more serious.

>>18781410
Knight of Wands, Empress rv, King of Pentacles.

Something that would require very few emotions or little emotional investment. You'd have to be stable and have a lot of energy or at least be rash. Poker or gambling comes to mind, but I think there's other activities which would fit the description. But it's primarily no emotions, a lot of energy, willingness to take risks, and potentially having some amount of money beforehand.

>>18781422
Knight of Swords rv, Wheel of Fortune, Two of Cups rv.

It's still all up to the future to tell what they're really going to feel or think, but as of the current moment they're not really feeling it for you. Don't let it sit on your head too much, but at the same time don't let any kind of delusions or obvious lies settle in your mind as well. That means thinking that other people may like you. Now I hope you take that in context *and* not out of context and in a bad way.
>>
>>18781469
So many reversed in your readings.. Why?
>>
>>18781372
Male
How will this semester go/will i drop out after this?
>>
>>18781469
>>>18781410 (You)
>Knight of Wands, Empress rv, King of Pentacles.
>Something that would require very few emotions or little emotional investment. You'd have to be stable and have a lot of energy or at least be rash. Poker or gambling comes to mind, but I think there's other activities which would fit the description. But it's primarily no emotions, a lot of energy, willingness to take risks, and potentially having some amount of money beforehand.

Alright thank you for that have a good evening ! That's nice
>>
Trading

What was that deep wound meant to teach?
>>
>>18781494
Still here? Respond and I'll start
>>
>>18781427
Stick through it. It's more than likely she has other things to do or there's other things of concern to her. As depressing as it is to say, you're not that high up on her list of concerns just yet.

>>18781466
Then don't be lost. Get yourself out of that mindset that you're lost and you don't know what to do. Put down things and goals and possibilities on a list, analyze them, and see what comes to you. There's only so much I can tell or provide from three card tarot spreads.

>>18781467
Something happened. It comes across to me that she's being rather hateful or at least she's the equivalent of a hurt snake that's about to bite you in the ankles. Something really *did* happen and she didn't react well to it.

>>18781480
Don't confuse Rider-Waite tarot for Thoth. And I don't see that much of a difference between the cards I draw and the cards other readers draw.

>>18781439
Nine of Swords, Ten of Wands, Eight of Pentacles rv.

Are you still trying to be hopeful after all of this? All there is to the future is tiring yourself more with restless nights, heavy burdens upon a tired body, and your own self telling you that this is pointless and having absolutely no energy to proceed further. It really isn't worth it past a point, especially with your ex is unresponsive to your efforts.

>>18781449
Six of Pentacles, Two of Pentacles rv, Seven of Cups rv.

Knock some sense into him in a different way than changing things so much. He's more likely to give up or just discard any attachments if you do give up on him. That's the more healthy approach to people, at least. Have a talk or two. A calm discussion. But something that won't lead to breaking apart like that.
>>
>>18781503
Yes
>>
>>18781504
>Something happened. It comes across to me that she's being rather hateful or at least she's the equivalent of a hurt snake that's about to bite you in the ankles. Something really *did* happen and she didn't react well to it.

I honestly didnt do anything, i didnt even talk to anyone about her(except for one guy and he wont talk) What happened sir? Is there a way to fix this, or does she hate me forever now. Maybe her friend talked bad about me, idk.

Goddamit this love shit is so tiring i really dont understand why people wanna fall in love anymore
>>
>>18781372
female
is this guy G my next bf?
>>
>>18781372
male. J and my next gf are the same person?
>>
>>18781398
>>18781437
Okay thanks, can you tell me wht he never asks me to hang out first?
>>
>>18781504
Im the first one. Honestly i dont like not being high on the list, but is just being cool enough? I dont expect her to initiate a conversation with me again. This reading got me feeling worse than i did 30mins ago.
>>
>>18781494
Seven of cups, five of cups, five of swords, death, page of cups

Seems this deep wound was meant to teach you to listen to your gut more. The page of cups is intuitive. His lesson includes forgiving yourself and forgiving others as well, but mostly emotional understanding and knowledge. Forgiving ourselves is the hardest thing to do sometimes. Death indicates a massive change in your life, but one that leads to new beginnings, i.e. the page of cups.

My question is, will I ever have a chance to cherish him? Will things ever go back to the way they used to be so I can appreciate them for real?
>>
>>18781484
The Sun rv, Six of Swords, Temperance.

You may not have the energy or the will and you just want to leave it, you'll still try to balance and mitigate things and at the very least finish the semester. As for what will happen later, if you'll drop out or not, that's up to you and your own evaluation of your limits. If you'll feel up to it? Then you'll go for it. If not? Then you're not going to.

>>18781523
Seven of Cups, Ten of Wands rv, Devil rv.

Wishful thinking. It may change after some amount of time, but it's just wishful thinking to expect something to last.

>>18781522
I already tried to draw cards and anything that comes across is plain out confusing with even more confusing emotions attached to the entire thing. Here's a spread for what you can do in this situation: Two of Cups rv, King of Pentacles, Ace of Swords.

Detach. Remain logical and grounded about this. But it's more than likely that you'll need to detach from this person permanently, indicated by the reversal of the Two of Cups card. It's all cards though and it's all up to you take them as advice or warning or far too much to heart.

>>18781530
Do you try to initiate conversations with her? If she sees you as being apathetic, then she's likely to not really try much, in fears of coming across as too trying or clingy or some other word that would fit in here. As I said to the person above, it's all cards. Up to you to take them however.
>>
>>18781372
Male
Do you do generals? About the next 3 months, about school and relationships please.
>>
>>18781537

Five of swords, magician rx, five of cups rx

Seems a lot of change has taken place, he may be using his will for not so great things and it looks like its time to move on.

Trading again...

Should I maintain my current relationship... I've heard I need to learn lessons from it
>>
>>18781504
Thanks. I'm the last one. If you don't mind can you pull some cards to tell me what the best approach would be then?
>>
>>18781372
female
will he choose me over her?
>>
>>18781537

Is this to say the purpose of this relationship was to teach me gut instincts? I didn't see it working out long term, I was very sad
>>
>>18781538
>But it's more than likely that you'll need to detach from this person permanently

Man i dont understand. i really dont fucking understand anymore. what the fuck went so wrong that i have to detach completely?

Dont say all this and then say "its just cards bruh" reader. Ffs
>>
>>18781554
Take this stuff with a grain of salt.
>>
File: cs.gif (1MB, 345x238px) Image search: [Google]
cs.gif
1MB, 345x238px
>>18781554
>>
>>18781538
Last one here, thanks again. She said she doesnt wanna talk, because she doesnt have an explanation for me when they ask. (Also got back with her ex it seems) And after that, we didn't talk. Life, i suppose.
>>
someone please please give me a general reading about 2017 as a whole mainly in career, finances, and relationships

Or just one of the three im really interested and havent been able to find a tarot reader in over a year after losing contact with connections i had, i need some sort of idea about whats ahead.
>>
>>18781527
Eight of Wands, Nine of Swords, Knight of Swords.

More than likely not. You're overthinking it.

>>18781528
Six of Wands rv, The Hanged Man rv, The Hermit rv.

That's strange. It's likely that he wants to hang out with you, but he's very reserved internally. In other words, he needs someone to pull him out of himself before he's able to really socialize or do anything with anyone. Otherwise he just spends his time being either by himself or around people he really, really trusts.

>>18781540
For school: Queen of Cups rv, The Lovers rv, Temperance rv.
For relationships: The Fool, Queen of Pentacles, The Hermit rv.

I think the two are going to be somewhat related in how they function. At the very least, relationships will influence your school work. There is potentially going to be someone and there's a chance to start things with this woman and get out of your shell, but the problem is the potential instability that it will bring about to you. Or the lack of control of yourself and your emotions is getting to you. Try not to focus too much on love and just focus on school, and if love happens, then keep the two of them separate and don't let the problems of one affect the other.
>>
>>18781544
Queen of Pentacles rv, Knight of Wands rv, The Chariot.

Be direct and very straight to the point. Don't stall and leave this matter for later, because doing it quickly and soon is perhaps the best time and approach to really sorting this entire situation out.

>>18781551
Two of Wands rv, The Fool, Queen of Pentacles.

He more than likely will go with the person he's either more comfortable with or a completely new person entirely. Either of the two. So if he's in a relationship at the moment, don't expect him to leave it any time soon.

>>18781563
>got back with her ex

Here's your answer. He's taking up all of her time. That, and jealous/possessive boyfriend is not entirely a meme.

>>18781554
It is all just cards, bruh. And I don't get anything more clearer than a potential choice that's been made. I don't know if she decided upon making the choice of feeling so cold in regards of you or not. Or she got emotional. Anything's a possibility with the creature that is called a woman.
>>
I'm done for tonight. Good night for now and I'll be back later.
>>
>>18781599
First one here. Thank you so much for the help. I'm going to start thinking about what I should say.
>>
>>18781372
Female
Love reading - Me and my friend like the same guy. What should I do?
>>
File: IMG_2644.jpg (320KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2644.jpg
320KB, 2208x1242px
In the Northern, Western Hemisphere - a general reading for those whom are Pisces:

(For those who are unaware, the Sun sign in Pisces runs from about Feb 18 - Mar 20. Individuals born under this constellation and planetary bodies may or may not exhibit the characteristics thereof).

Venus is retrograde, so now is the time for healing - whether it's from a broken heart, unfulfilled desires, plans falling apart, etc. This is a time of inner-searching and making a better connection with yourself.

Pisces, this means you might be overly sensitive or may be too emotional. Prepare to cry a lot. It's all good though, crying is healthy and heals a saddened heart - it's a release of emotions.
>>
Scorpio male

What's the lifespan on this relationship, or the lessons I'm supposed to learn? I'm not sure it's a permanent thing.
>>
>>18781625

>Pisces, this means you might be overly sensitive or may be too emotional. Prepare to cry a lot.

but pisces always do this
>>
>>18781632
Even moreso. Pisces are known to be emotional - it will be intensified
>>
File: Navy.png (82KB, 341x283px) Image search: [Google]
Navy.png
82KB, 341x283px
>>18781623

Only one can win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qC9g2p0jLs
>>
>>18781671
Or they all can win, if they initiate a three-way
>>
Offering short 2-3 card readings within the next hour or so starting at the time this is posted. I probably won't get to more than four or five.

>gender of all those involved
>an intelligible query
>>
>>18781053
If you are going to base important decisions based on what an anonymous person who has never met you tells you they saw in their cards on the internet, based on a few details and using a generally small spread, more than your soul needs saving. Don't get me wrong, I come here and do readings too, but there HAS to be a limit to this kind of foolishness.
>>
>>18781679
Male
Will I finally land the position I'm looking for in the near future?
>>
>>18781105
Why a cryptic scry? Why not just tell us what you see?
>>
>>18781679
Female
Is he's still interested in me ? Romantically?
>>
>>18781679
male to female
initials or some characteristic of my future gf
>>
>>18781679
male
at my job i feel like everyday it's getting worse and worse, tough this may only be my feeling, should i keep going at it? will it get better
>>
>>18781679
female
love reading with the "A" guy
>>
>>18781679
Male
When I attempt to use one of my methods of divination, will I successfully divine the lottery in the near future?
>>
>>18781679
Male
Love reading
>tfw im the 6th
>>
File: get.jpg (14KB, 286x190px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
14KB, 286x190px
What does he think of me? Will I see him soon?
>>
>>18781686
I do tell you what I see. What I see is cryptic and symbolism heavy unfortunately. I can give only so much input in what it actually means.
>>
>>18781679
I will be giving divination readings for simple yes/no questions you guys have about anything utilising a few voodoo artifacts and a pendulum. Will be on/off the thread for most of today, so just post your gender, star sign, and question and will try my best to answer everyone.
>>
>>18781754
Please get more powers and do cryptic readings for free sometime anon.

From what i see, some cryptic scries are the best and it made me got that feeling when it happened, twice. It feels like dejavu, you instantly remember what the reader said and all. Weird shit.
>>
>>18781685
Temperance reversed. Queen of Swords.

I suppose not, and that has to do with some poor forethought on your behalf. You don't really have the self-discipline or consideration for longterm effects that would enable you to be right for this sort of a thing. It seems like some other person who is more stern in character will be considered over you, or otherwise block your progress.

>>18781687

The Chariot reversed. Page of Wands reversed. Four of Swords.

Maybe. He probably felt like things weren't going to go anywhere before, and decided to give it a rest in terms of pursuing you. He could still like you, but that's overshadowed by just feeling over and done with the whole thing. Maybe you weren't giving off enough indications that you're into him, but I can't really tell you more than that.

>>18781693
I don't do these types of reads, sorry anon.
>>
>>18781631

Can someone get this one
>>
>>18781679
I'm probably too late, but anyway
Male
Is she interested in solving our problems? Should I talk to her or should I wait?
>>
>>18781772
Hopefully will do. Not really feeling it decently right now so I don't know if they will be accurate or not.
For the time being do you want me to try to scry for you anon? I don't mind if you're not expecting stellar results lol. I'm in a long-ass stump unfortunately. Would be good to move some muscules though.
As I said would need an allias and a picture/image you feel connected to. And if you have a specific query of course.
>>
>>18781764
Am i failing to channel this fire? I'm a guy
>>
>>18781764
female
libra
does "L" have feelings for me?
>>
File: a1eN4m6_700b.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
a1eN4m6_700b.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>18781799
It's okay, i dont expect amazing results. Things are not great, failed with a relationship, failing with school, failing this inner process(if it has to be spesific query, this is the one) i started. What will come out from all this, reader? Things are either gonna get better or a lot worse. Name's sam, i'm a male.

I love this picture.
>>
>>18781764
Male
Aries
Does she want to keep our friendship?
>>
>>18781801
Please provide your birth star sign as well for an accurate answer.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-09-19-30-15.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-09-19-30-15.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>18781764

23, Capricorn, Male.

Will I have a gf before April ends?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18781811
Yes, however, be wary, as it is unclear if these feelings are of positive or negative note.
>>18781823
Yes, but there must be something about you or something you have done that she can't seem to get past.
>>
>>18781764
Male
aries
does she love me?
>>
>>18781824
Virgo.
>>
>>18781754
Why, do most people have visions that play out like a tv show when scrying? Mine are frequently disjointed. I thought you meant you would give cryptic answers.
>>
>>18781831
Unfortunately, no, but I did you one better. Look forward to June.
>>
>>18781831
such a beautiful picture
>>
>>18781764
>male
>scorpio/rooster
am i on the right path?
>>
>>18781764
Female, Capricorn
Will he and I give our relationship another shot?
>>
File: 1c77a53530bcdef4b83b4836fced03ee.jpg (283KB, 1080x1677px) Image search: [Google]
1c77a53530bcdef4b83b4836fced03ee.jpg
283KB, 1080x1677px
>>18781849

You know, from last year tons of readings pointing from the 2nd quarter of the year to specifically April... Sigh... I am going to die alone aren't I? I am seriously going to be forever alone. Thanks anyway anon.
>>
>>18781764
Male,cancer, Will I be at least as tall as my father, when i´m 21?
>>
>>18781823
>>18781837
Thank you for the reading, it sounds accurate.
Will it help if I try to talk to her?
>>
>>18781699
Seven of Pentacles reversed. The Star reversed.

I don't think so, anon. There won't be much of any progress for you financially, as well as maybe mentally and emotionally. The work enviornment just doesn't foster enough good feels for you, and ultimately you won't have enough incentive to work hard and do your best. You're probably better off just finding a new job anyway if it takes that much of a toll on you.

>>18781717

The Emperor reversed. Five of Wands. Five of Swords.

Yikes. I don't think the two of you mesh well together. You're likely too controlling for him and he's argumentative by nature. If not much has happened between the two of you yet you might want to be cautious with this one. Actually, you'll probably want to be cautious no matter what stage the relationship is in, it seems like a huge collision between the two of you is in the works

Alright, that's all for now folks. Sorry to the other querents I couldn't get to.
>>
>>18781874
thanks
>>
>>18781818
Sunset, dusk, late summer, field burnt by the scorching sun yet slightly green refreshed by some recent rain. It's chilly for a summer eve. A murder of crows searching for a place to rest, for some bite to eat. They cover the dark not yet completely night sky. You are down on the ground, watching the birds scilently, waiting for something, not wishing to make a move. Wishing for a sign. Next - You, made out of shiny black marble in a bubble, kept safe inside as if you're in an egg. The sphere is over an underground still lake. The bubble is so reflective, chromed even. You on the other hand move in and out of form. Marble and dust. If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock.

I'd reccomend listening to and the snakes start to sing by bring me the horizon. Then I believe this means that you are a beating heart. One pump means you solidifying into marble and then dispersing into dust. The lake was stale, not a soul in the cave, no way in, no way out. It's you and only you. You have much to give but prefer not to, rather it's best that you don't right now. Your whole being is vulnerable right now, your "shell" or bubble is much needed before you can internalise your thoughts and whispers in a more solid shape of "you". The crows you're watching will not help you. It was a calm scene, filled with solitude. It was not a bad place to be Sam. I suppose you're not in a bad place to be. Not for everyone's taste but I think for you it's fine. Accept yourself and then start your journey - the field is big, there's a long way to go, but it's pleasant if you're not concentrating on the crows. They will only help if you don't ask for their assistance.

Hope this wasn't much of a clusterfuck.
>>
>>18781764
Mlae/capricorn.
Will i manage to do it?
>>
>>18781679

Male. When will I find a girlfriend?
>>
>>18781764
female,libra
is J okay?did i upset him or is he just having time out for himself .I'm paranoid as fuck to reach out and he ignores me ha
>>
Trading

How is or will be my spiritual awareness in this lifetime?
>>
>>18781843
I don't want to mislead people that I see directly faces, places or the future. That's why I said cryptic. Maybe I didn't word myself correctly. I see usually the person themselves, maybe some influences, sometimes I see a face, sometimes I see shadows. I more often see places positions of the body, materials and the conjusture of all that thowards the person who I'm scrying for. It's usually like a flash of images. I wish to get better and get more detail and maybe pinpoint places in time and people in their lives, I've only done that twice so far for all the readings I've done unfortunately. So I'd rather not have someone's hopes up.
>>
>>18781895
I got you. Mine is: what does he want from me? What does he have planned for our future?
>>
>>18781895
How your awareness is now:
>judgement, strength, eight of wands
How your awareness will evolve in this lifetime:
>temperance, nine of wands, strength

Your spiritual awareness now is very strong. Throughout your journey, your senses will seem to heighten and sometimes they will feel low. It's important not to feel discouraged when you don't feel productive. This isn't totally abnormal. You're going to continue to grow and change throughout your journey. You will be the culmination of your experiences. When you feel like you've gained something in your spiritual journey, another door will open and you will discover, at each stage, that you have so much more to learn.
>>
>>18781904

3 of swords, ace of wands rx and heirophant.

Basically its not a good path.. the energy is blocked and you need to stick with what you know
>>
>>18781879
Thank you, it wasnt a clusterfuck. You've seen the true form, reader. ı'm trying to bring light into it. I don't have much time for it though, time is limited. Reading felt a bit sad but i guess it was fitting.
>>
>>18781897
Do you have the energy to trade?
>>
Trading with a scryer
>>
>>18781934

Tell me when will I find a gf. I am a 23 years old capricorn.

What do you want me to scry you about?
>>
>>18781932
Maybe a bit melancholic. I don't think you can friend, I don't think "you" have been "born" yet. As in birth, usually you need to get the nutrients to build your body before you're born. I think the same it's as now. You're just not born yet. Soon maybe? You do switch from forms, it's pretty equal though. You need more experience thowards your self-discovery.
>>
>>18781933
Yeh sure, do you have a query anon? Also previous requirements of picture and allias stand.
>>
>>18781946
Want a second opinion?
>>
>>18781764
Male
Leo
Will I succeed in my efforts with the three jobs I'm holding?
>>
File: IMG_6739.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6739.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18781951
My alias is Ocean
Can you tell me about the path my current romantic partner and i are on? Will it be worth the pain?
Your query? Just need gender
>>
>>18781949
How do you think i can do it then? I tried getting experience in these past few months, almost all of them ended with letdown.

I got around 5 months to succeed, to be born like you said.
>>
>>18781960

Sure. Go ahead please
>>
>>18781962
It's a silly picture, but it's very important to me
>>
>>18781946
Okay, so...
>> 7 of Wands, Knight of Pentacles (Reversed), King of Cups
So, you seem very anxious to get into a relationship. However, once your in one, you are extremely loving. There may be trouble staying grounded or fully committed (I would worry I bet your fine). For time, I pulled... 2 of Pentacles.
This usually predicts two years. In the meantime, work on balancing your life.

Hope it was accurate and best of luck!
How does he feel about me/ Will we be in a committed relationship?
Thank you
>>
Hey op, what does god think of me?
>>
>>18781922

That's beautiful thanks. Does it make any sense to compare my awareness with another's? I dunno my soul age
>>
>>18781968
I see two scenes blinking together. One is the fields of spring and the other is a sandy beach. The beach scene is a little longer.

At the very end of spring, at the cusp of summers breadth you will meet a potential girlfriend. You will spend more time with her in the summer. You will your relationship with her dreamy and full of love. I wish you luck with her. I feel she has long straight brown hair and a beautiful smile.

Can you tell me about my next boyfriend? His looks and personality? Thanks
>>
>>18781962
Gender is female, query is >>18781105
I will need a bit of time to complete yours. I will need to find you first.

>>18781967
Rome was not built over a day. You got 5 months right? Your distrubence of from is like a bass - aka the lowest parts of harmony. You're not concentrating on the whole song only the bass or that's the only thing that you let to hit you and disform you. Find the harmony. You need harmony.
>>
>>18781979
I'm not a guru or anything, it I would say no. Comparing yourself to others is setting yourself up for disappointments
>>
Why am I so boring

Trading
>>
>>18781974

2 fucking years. I have been single for over 15 years that fucking broke me.
>>
>>18781105
Come around tonight 12 est, I'll be interested in trading then and will try my best to help.
>>
>>18781983
No problem. Starting on yours
>>
>>18781987
I can trade with you.
The Hermit, 3 of Swords, 8 of Wands
You seem very introverted and closed off. Right now, you may be focusing on self love, etc. There seems to be some heartbreak around here. Maybe you just broke up, maybe this is giving you a lot of heartbreak, etc. You seem to be opening yourself up to others as well which is great.

What others think:
6 of Cups
I think they like you but you might've changed a lot from the past.

Vibes: My vibes aren't always 100% accurate but add a nice touch. I feel like you get nervous on what others will think and you feel like you're holding a lot back. This seems to stress you out a lot.

Wish you the best, anon.

Will things get better emotionally?
Thank you!
>>
Male. 23. Scorpio

WIll she return to me?

for whoever want to read.
>>
>>18781990
I'm sorry to hear that. Tarot isn't always 100% accurate and destinys can change so you might meet someone sooner. I'm sorry. I really hope things get better. Stay patient however and don't jump into anything. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18781983
Its not easy man. All i see are the same people, they're not gonna bring harmony.

But yeah i asked too much already. Thank you again
>>
>>18781962
A girl with brown a little over shoulder-lenght hair, with a red(?) scarf and a brownish-beige trenchcoat in the autumn, some wind blowing trough her open coat. A water fight? Similar to a water baloon fight I can only see the face of a guy in his early 20s with black hair, wet from the water, on the bright green grass, time has stopped for him he is about to fall but with a smile on his face, the water drops around him distort his face as if trough a lense and trough them you can see him similar to a cartoon character. Calmness and fun. Autumn and Summer. Wind and water. Soltitude and energy. An old tall tree waiting to be visited. The two figures in an embrace watching trough a window.

You two are very different but very compatible. There should be no pain together Ocean, I think I see you two together despite it all, finding security in one another. Girl looks hurt though, the guy is consoling her. But both are calm and cozy together. You need to visit the tree Ocean. It has some secrets to share with you two. I also can see the girl sobbing alone during a thunderstorm. The girl chose to sob alone. The girl is in pain. Solitude is only good when can be shared.
>>
>>18781753
Can someone do me? I am a female Taurus
>>
>>18781990
better than 5 of pentacles
>>
>>18781983
Four of Swords
Eight of Cups
Nine of Swords
Four of Wands reversed
Ace of Swords reversed
Seven of Wands
King of Cups
Six of Swords

I was looking for the token "seven of swords" or "five of swords" for indication of foul play. However, Four of wand rx and ace of swords rx is enough evidence for me. I'm getting a strong vibe of bitterness, MAYBE an undertone of jealousy. Seems they're not seeking to do major harm, but they're certainly emotionally sabotaging you. They aren't unable to let go of their bitterness, which is their main motivation for doing you harm. Seems to turn the tides in your favor you'll need to remain receptive but calm. Perhaps you can use your words to change the tide in your favor, even if you have to twist your word to make them stop. The King of a Cups was your advice. He is diplomatic and wise. "...has a deep grasp of human nature, teaches through loving attention, sees to the heart of a matter, has a quieting influence on others, can diffuse a tense situation, achieves goals through subtle influence, accepts the limitations of others, is patient in trying situations..."
I hope I helped.
>>
>>18782028
Thank you. This is beautiful. I think I know the tree.
>>
>>18781995
I don't think I will be on around that time anon, do you want me to try to scry for you something? (of course don't expect stellar results) It will be here so you can check it when you can.

>>18782011
Nothing's easy when you're in a bad position. Those are probably the crows. They will not help you when you ask them to. They will only help when you don't. Look, you need to start walking on your own first, then the crows will come after you trying to help you.

>>18782060
>>18782051
Glad I could help somehow.
I have a question though, is it possible for the person you saw to be me? And I'm sabotaging myself? Or are you certain it's the closest person?
>>
>>18782091
To consider that scenario, we look at the nine of swords.
Yes, it's very possible.
>>
>>18782098
I see. It is a balanced read, thank you anon. Good wishes your way.
>>
File: the-high-priestess.jpg (87KB, 300x542px) Image search: [Google]
the-high-priestess.jpg
87KB, 300x542px
>>18782091
Okay, and around 12 est I will do yours so check back when you can. If there is a new thread then check there.

Quinn
What can I expect to take place between me and this cancer sun male?
>>
>>18782134
>God
>>
>>18782091
Im not asking for anyone to hold me by the hand, honestly i thought i was getting out of the shell already. But yeah we'll see.
>>
Why do I even bother with trades no one even trades back amiright
>>
>>18782149
hard times for traders too I see. I would trade with you if I had more time, ehhh
>>
>>18782161
>even traders cant find anyone

Jesus christ /div/ get your shit together already
>>
Trading

Is my current relationship lifelong?
>>
>>18782161
Thank you tho aye :)
>>
>>18782170
Is tarot okay? Also, my query: How does he feel about me?
>>
>>18782179
He doesn't feel much. He's paraplegic.
>>
>>18782179
Knight of pentacles, 4 of pentacles, 9 of swords reversed

He seems to like you but is clinging onto his current way of life as he works out some issues

Tarot is fine
>>
>>18782185
>>18782187
Thank you both! What are your queries?
>>
>>18782191
Mine is

>>18782170
>>
>>18782192
Okay!
>> The World (reversed), 2 of Pentacles, High Priestess (reversed), 6 of Swords (Reversed), and 7 of Swords (reversed)

It seem like you may be denying something that needs attention in your relationship. You may be trying to hide something. Was this relationship only to comfort you from a past hurt? Etc. things seem kind of shaky and not completed balanced. Something seems missing. I think that you both need to be honest and know what you really feel. Other than that, I could feel it working.
>>
>>18782139
Honestly all I can see is you both stagnant on a podium made out of circles. There are 5 circles, you stand on circle 3, the cancer male on 4. The circles move trough some mechanism, I see restraint. You both wait on outer forces to bring you two closer. Unfortunately you are in different circles. As circle 4 and 3 move to inch your standing pads closer together they can only bring you as much. Then the machined podium stops. It will not move. As he is in circle 4, he has "moved" more possitions than you. Nothing's moving. If none of you make a move you will not become closer out of outer influences (aka the podium). I saw also you to move over to his circle. When you did so, Quinn, the podium broke appart only circle 4 standing and falling down in to a black abyss. You are in each other's embrace but the fall is deep and terrifying. The circle stops over a dust covered floor. Once habited that place has not seen anyone living for the longest time. It's up to you two to figure out the forgoten place you happened to step uppon.
>>
>>18782239
Hey, reader, you seem pretty legit. Can you do a love reading? I can trade with you if you want to.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
hey could someone help me interpret this reading?
1)king of wands (me)
2)the moon(him)
3)the empress (our issue)
4)8 of cups (resolution)
5)knight of cups for the clarification card for 8 of cups

At first i thought 8 of cups was negative but Im thinking that it may actually mean dropping whatever issue we have and moving on from it even if it isnt how I want it to end.As in just moving on.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>18782269
Uh sure, if you're ok with the types of reads I give. Is it a love general or you have a query? Also need an alias and picture you feel connected to.

My query for you will be different. Do you see any way I can grow and succeed? I can provide any other info you need.
>>
>>18782322
Knight of wands: passion, desire
Moon: illusion, secrecy
Empress as an issue/obstacle: excess, a love triangle, an affair, and affair with an older woman
Eight of cups: abandonment, especially as the outcome
Five of cups: sadness, depression, loss
>>
>>18782339
Knight of cups, not five of cups:
He's moving on to a new emotional tie
>>
File: picture123.jpg (241KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
picture123.jpg
241KB, 1500x750px
>>18782329
It's love general for future. I don't wanna ask about specific females that I have in mind since I know it's not going to be good result of reading.

Call me Lenormand Friend
and there is my picture!

I need your gender, but drawing made by you also would help. You can make it on paper, computer, whatever you feel. It can be very very simple drawing.
>>
Hello, i´d like a reading,
will I be her boyfriend?
Male,cancer
>>
>>18782187
Can I be next?
>>18781753

Thank you
>>
>>18782339
if this was about three months ago that issue would make sense but now im not so sure on
>>
>>18782360
Female.

I'm on it Lenormand friend. I've seen you quite a lot around the div section. Happy to get a read from you!
>>
>>18782216

What if it continues as it is? We've discussed everything that's been concerning me... it was sort of bad timing but other readings say there's something to be learned and then there's someone else so I'm confused and would appreciate clarification
>>
>>18782360
I see snow. Watching to the milky sky you are blinded by the winter's sun. It is so close to the earth but so mesmerising behind the flrozen clouds. Snowflakes drop on your face as you close your eyes and stand there for a little while. You rub your eyes and face what's before you. You're in a snowy mountain, and you can't see much of the world around you. You are in the eye of a snow storm. Dressed warmly yet kinda native, primitive even but very very warm, you continue down a beaten path which is weird for the amount of virgin snow around you. The mountain peak turns into a yeti. You have a spear in your hand and you charge to it. The yeti dissapears. Before you a cave entrance lies, dark within but good cover for the night. You are on the path of a grand search, looking for something long lost, but that will help you reach your end goal. It will be a grand adventure friend. I can see you tracking trough a lot of field. After this you will find yourself in a field, then a forest to behold as the seasons pass. You will still be searching. The thing you seek lies deep in a desert I believe, or there is where you will find your first clue. Inside a small pyramid it seems, but most of it is underground for no ill-wishing eyes to gaze uppon. You continue to walk the world as it seems with your trusty spear. Inside the pyramid an entrance with no corridors for what lies beneath. There is a puzzle you have to solve. Something you give and something you take. This is only passable by a sacrifice you must do. Nothing made of blood or flesh, rather energy and non-material things. The pyramid will not give you the same entrance as to any other person, it could be a clue, it could be a trap. Depending on how you solve, on what you sacrifice you will get something in return that will aid you in your journey.
>>
>>18782360
lenormand man want to trade?
>>
File: 1439869823380.jpg (431KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1439869823380.jpg
431KB, 1680x1050px
>>18782329

Alright, listen. Basically, I could 100℅ for definite lose the v-card tomorrow (barring Acts of God and whathaveyou).

The question is: should I? Or do I wait until someone else comes along?

Pic is the connection, pseudonym is Wander.
>>
>>18782449
Can I trade with you too lol?
What will my next relationship be like?
>>
>>18782401
>>18782329

>Birds, Whips, Child, Moon, Snake
You have a lot of energy to start new things. You may be seen as someone a little childish, but I think it's a positve thing. It's a good time to start your projets/things you think about. You should work with your comunication, probably you disagree a lot with others. You're very emotional person. Very, very. You may feel disappointed a lot of times, but don't give up! You have ability to work on yourself more. I would suggest to try be more independent. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck!

You can tell me how you feel about this reading!
>>
>>18782449
Oh wow, that pretty cool. I need to read it couple time to analyze it more. Thank you very much for your time!

>>18782469
Sure! What do you need, anon? For me it will be general read. I wanna know is something good going to happen soon. World is grey for me for a while.
>>
>>18782480
Hey i remember you! Hope you're doing well. Do more free reads in near future please
>>
>>18782499
Six of cups, page of swords, page of pentacles

There are new opportunities coming your way that will make you feel like a kid again, meaning that you will really enjoy it. You will find interest in a video game probably too that you will enjoy. Anyway Dont let your inexperience in these new opportunities scare you because you will be treated very well by those around you.
Have fun with it.

The tower, the world

You need to get rid of a bad situation you are in. There needs to be a major upheavel before the world comes to you with the previously mentioned opportunities.

Good luck.

I am female, interested in C (male). See anything in the future with that?
>>
>>18782480
Yeah. It did strike a chord. I found the answer but you laid it bare for me to see. Birds, whips, child, moon, snake. Good alegory in the cards itself. Thank you Lenormand friend. Glad you liked your read as well. Good luck.

>>18782470
>>18782477
I'll take both of your requests by the powers of 7s, will need a bit of time. No need for something back. Ill need from second anon picture you feel connected to and alias.
>>
>>18782510
Hello! I'm doing fine I guess, it could be worse than it is now, I won't complain.
>Do more free reads in near future please
I'll try, it was fun doing readings here for all these people!
>>
Is anyone doing readings at this time ? The thread is a bit convulted and confusing.
>>
>>18782536
Readers don't do reads anymore, they just trade other readers.
>>
>>18782541
Bummer ! Alright thanks !
>>
>>18782514
>Stork, Tower, Man, Whips, Stars
Oh boy. It seems like you two have a really big arguments lately or some kind of problems that stop on progressing current relations with this person. It seems like you or him want to start something new, but it's out of reach. Overall it's going to end good for you and this person. A new beginning, so probably you end up in relationship even it's going to be hard at first glance. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18782541
>there was a reader doing readings in this thread
>nobody doing reads anymore

They're not sure if /div/ unfucked its shit yet.
>>
>>18782514
Also, thank you so much for a reading!
>>
>>18782536
>>18782541
>>18782546
This isn't true, some readers still offer reads, it's just since the thread is so "convoluted" as you say, it's kind of messy right now.

Just the other day someone was pretending to be a current well known reader, lots of people queried him, and no answers.

So, people are currently offering trades as a way of making sure they get one.

It's a few people targeting the /div/ community right now. Sorry that it's happening, for what it's worth.
>>
>>18782470
It's s sunny day. A suburban house is before you, suburban yet it doesn't have any other houses near it it seems. You go to the door, a girl? woman?.. I think young adult girl opens, her locks are a little below the brests, shiny straight light brown hair. She smiles warmly "Wander! Come on in!", invites you in the lower floor which serves as an open kitchen and living room, windows facing west. Her image changes, a 16yo with braces, a young adult then back to girl then back to adult. She offers you something to drink. Lemonade I believe. Her eyes are hazel, but the type where you can't say if brown or green. Nobody else is in the house. I can see you two making out on the couch in front of the tv. An atmosphere of purity and naivity is in the air. But fun. It's fun. Time passes untill red beams of light shine trough the windows, someone is comming home at that time. You two cuddling on the couch.
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (112KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
112KB, 750x738px
>>18782517
Thank you very much!
- 2nd anon :)
>>
>>18782541
The community has turned to shit, so there's no point in serving it anymore.
>>
>>18782587
Be the change you want to see in the world, lads

Believe. We can make div great again
>>
>>18782581

Huh, seems pretty positive, but

>Her image changes, a 16yo with braces, a young adult then back to girl then back to adult.

Unnerves me. I just want to know if doing the underpants dance with this chick is the right way forward.
>>
>>18782583
Night time, you're on a second floor or up, in a closed dim room you are holding a withered picture with both hands over a wooden desk. Sitting on a chair, and the only light comes from a yellowish lamp on the desk. You put it down and get up. Walking trough the room to a mirror, you see yourself. You wipe the hair out of your face and sigh. There's nothing you can do now, but it's not bothering you much. You still have hope. You get back to your bed and roll in it. Slowly falling asleep, the night washes all your worries away. Keep watering your plants or they will die and dry and most of your room will look pretty dead at that point.
>>
>>18782618
Thank you. Nothing will happen anytime soon. Gotcha.
>>
if i continue will it be better?
>>
>>18782613
You didn't really query the right anon to ask that honestly. I think all of this means, if you accept the child in her all will be bliss, or it could mean that the bliss will be from a childhood friend. Could mean many things Wander. Think about it more or go to /adv/ and get some advice rather than a scry. Maybe query another anon who'd assist with tarot.
>>
>>18782629
Nah, this is your next relationship. I don't know if it will be full on relationship, but romantic attraction and a possibiliy for a relationship is there. You are bothered by a problem with the two of you. Something you have no fault and doesn't bother you much. But it will not blossom or last long as it seems, though you're ok with that fact.
>>
>>18782641
>go to /adv/
>>
I went on sacred fires today and I got some 25 cent amethyst chips, what can I do with em? Also a satchel for sleep. Do these actually Work?
>>
>>18782661
What's sacred fires? And what kind of sleep satchel?

Also you can use amethyst to help balance/open your third eye chakra. It's also a master healer.
>>
>>18782587
The thing is, this shouldn't be a "community" we are all anons here. It should just be a place where people pop in a discuss divination and do readings/get readings. People started building a community in here, then drama ensued and it all went to shit. If we all stay anon, there can be peace here.
>>
>>18782666
It's just a website online, like sage goddess but not overrated or expensive and well hope it ship soon then , I have insomnia
>>
Trading a quick scry. Please read for me something /specific/ that will allow me to hit my numbers by the end of the month. Thanks.
>>
>>18782789
Three of wands
king of wands
Seven of wands

You need to plan your every move. Planning is the key here. Every interaction must organized but sauve and charismatic like the king of wands. You need to surround yourself with people who are easily drawn to fire types like him too and be persistant around them. Perservearance is the key here and you cant give up hope and faith. If someone doesnt agree to you you must try again and again. You have good ideas. Foresight and planning will help too.

Female
What will happen on my trip to visit him?
>>
>>18782649
Thank you I can see that
>>
>>18782834
Quiet day outside, sun shining, air is fresh, wind blowing softly. I see hands held, more in calm warmth than passion. Very quiet slow pace overall. I see a man and a mean looking at each other, hands in hands. Once again, everything feels quiet, calm, slow. I tried to look for anything noteworthy, but I found nothing
>>
Air query,
Male
Scorpio
I have tomorrow a job interview and i want to know if im going to get the job, ty to the generous ones
>>
Scorpio, male

Trading

What should I focus on most for the greatest good and avenue of growth
>>
>>18783044
Still there?
>>
>>18783044
Explore your world around you. Don't go like the Fool.

Move forward like the Knave of Swords and Knight of Pentacles.

Be curious, be ready to take action if you need to. Be alert and aware. Be curious, but confident.

Move towards that which draws you but do not go blindly or without preparation

Move forward.

I'd appreciate a love reading.
I'm specifically curious about a man named Rex.
What course is best for my utmost well being or how will it unfold from here?
>>
trading..

Why did I leave that impression at P's place?

i scry and tarot
>>
>>18783117
Still here?
>>
>>18783140
yep
>>
File: 1489445279125.jpg (9KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1489445279125.jpg
9KB, 319x331px
>>18780875
Doing one smoke reading, three rune readings, and five tarot readings. (Thoth Deck.)

>Name
>Song the describes how you feel
>Query
>>
>>18783144
I'm starting
>>
>>18783149
>zara
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SskuF6wiF5E
>Would HP accept my manuscript? how keen on it are they?
>>
>>18783149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=410cZw2YI0g
M
Love query
I want to do what's best for me in that area
but I want it in my life
>>
>>18783149
Jack
How does she feel about me? is it possible to fix the issues between us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okuVxBgp-pI
>>
>>18783149
Male
Scorpio
I have tomorrow a job interview and i want to know if im going to get the job, ty
>>
>>18783149
D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NGrLb6W5YOM
Some characteristic ir my Future gf
>>
>>18783149
>>18783167
Gonzalo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R_sAFn0qKQ
>>
>>18783173
*Of my
>>
>>18783117
Lovers
Four of Wands
Six of Pentacles
Five of Cups
Eight of Cups

Seems P was expecting something from you that you didn't deliver. Six of Pentacles represents resources, knowledge, and power. Perhaps, and I've considered a few likely scenarios, that you were better off than they thought you would be. Seems like they're pretty damn upset, and they'll be upset for awhile. Anything else I can do for you?

I would like a scry. What's the next challenge he and I face in our relationship?
>>
>>18783149
R
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB7skYEv_EM
Will I manage to learn and to do it?
>>
How do I get a reading?
Immigrant from /k/ here, first time.
>>
>>18783203
see when a reader is taking queries and fill the info (if needed).
>>
>>18783157
Isa Reversed, Mannaz (r) Naudhiz.

Solipsism, egomania, blindness
Depression, mortality, blindness, self delusion
Personal needs, self preservation, invention.
Tldr, HP is blind and has quite the ego, currently you're lying to yourself and should focus on your own wants and needs.
-
>>18783161
Berkano (R)
Neglect, sterility, sexual perversion.
It doesn't look good.
-
>>18783167
4 of Cups Luxury, The Sun, Ace of Wands.
From the looks of it, you'll most likely get the job, these are great cards in my opinion.
-
In the smoke I see that you should continue trying, however right now is more of a collecting and stagnate period.

>One rune reading, four tarot readings left.
>>
>>18783187
I see a couple hiking up a forest hill. A lot of communication going on between the two. I notice the male getting a little angsty and making hand movements, but instead of it escalating he finally sits, then lays flat on the ground. He's tired, and feels like thinking things over. The women sits next to him and then stop speaking so much, but are sharing glances that imply they understand each other. When I focus on the male I see that the sky turns dark and starry, and he feels wistful. But not focusing on him again gains back the day scene.

I think climbing is the general theme. I did go to the tarot and ended up pulling King of Cups reversed for him, which I think is the tendency you need to deal when communicating with him. If there's something really bothering him, I think it might take awhile to break through. Make sure you have the best of intentions, and let him see that. I definitely see it's possible for all that to work out though.
>>
>>18783201
>>18783217
The smoke reading was for you
>>
File: Shemyaza.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shemyaza.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
>>18783149
>smoke reading
I like the cut of this dude's jib.
What's your protocol?
>>
>>18783226
I just kind of stare into the smoke and slightly see things.
>>
>>18783149
Love query
https://www youtube com/watch?v=jLfphtPIdQI
Kain
I've been talking to this girl for a while now, she knows how I feel about her, but I still haven't gotten a definite yes or no answer.
I just want to know if its going to go anywhere.
>>
>>18783217
>Tldr, HP is blind and has quite the ego, currently you're lying to yourself and should focus on your own wants and needs.

Oh crap. I thought that had been happening with them. Back to the drawing board.
>>
>>18783226
The smoke talks
-
>>18783229
Jera
Reward, abundance, fruition, maturity, growth.
>>
>>18783223
>colecting and stagnate
Fair, was kind of expecting this.
Thank you very much, oh and cool method.
>>
>>18783235
>The smoke talks
That she does.
>>
>>18783160
>>18783149
if it helps you at all I have at least one person I'm curious about.
I'm waiting for them to make the next move
>>
>>18783220
Thanks so much.
>>
>>18783084

Ya

>>18783092

2 of swords rx ace of cups rx and knight of wands

This tells me you should forego making major decisions in romance or finance for the time being, especially with Venus in retrograde this confirms. This says there is great emotional fulfillment coming but its not ready. But the right man will come along at the right time and might be a fire sign like Leo sag or aries
>>
>>18783247
Eight of Swords Interference
Right now isn't the time for you to have a lover, keep focusing on yourself for now.
>>
>>18783250
thank you
I'll wait for someone to come steal me away then.
>>
>>18783254
thank you for the advice
I'll stand down.
>>
>>18783217
third read here, ty anon have a nice day
>>
>>18783235
Could you help me with interpreting it better, Im sorry if Im being stupid just I dont want get ahead of myself.
>>
>>18783312
I think she may like you back or thinks highly of you.
>>
>>18783314
Alright thanks man.
Just have to keep going then.
>>
>>18783203
Haven't done this in a while, but I'd give it a shot if you're still interested.
>>
File: Anime bitch.jpg (20KB, 339x270px) Image search: [Google]
Anime bitch.jpg
20KB, 339x270px
>>18781675
Why share when you can crush and dominate the playing field?

Even among friends, competition is competition.
>>
Anyone got that one trataka mega link?
>>
>>18783332
More love is always better, imo.

>>18781623
I'll give it a shot with the love-cross. just give me a second.
>>
>>18781372
Charles
Will I find somebody soon?

Thanks
>>
>>18781372

Male
What does she feel for me?
>>
>>18783149
Pat
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlCC1GOwFw
Will I be able to move out of my apt in the next year?
>>
>>18783117
still want a reading on this?
>>
>>18783381
9 of Swords, The Universe, Fortune.

This could definitely be the year as long as you continue to make effort.
>>
>>18783149
James
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPM1ifkOQ9s

I keep running into roadblock after roadblock in my technological path, and it's come to a head for me, I can't stand it, but I feel that if I abandon it, I might as well have wasted my money spent in the equipment for this.

what are my options?
>>
>>18782239
>Page of Swords, three of wands, queen of swords, five of cups
He is doing this because it is a residual effect for something he intends to happen. He doesn't want this to happen, it hurts him emotionally that it hurts you, but he is new to what he is trying to do so it he can't control it.

>Advice
The Fool, Ace of Cups, Nine of Wands
You need to ask him to stop what he is planning to do, or find something that will stop it from hurting you further. There is something out there that will stop it but it is up to you whether or not you find it because it seems difficult to find. The best bet you have though is to beg him to stop because he will sympathize with you.
>>
>>18781623
Strength on the left, Six of Swords on the right,
Five of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles and Four of Pentacles in middle.

The best thing to do in this case would be to talk this over with your friend, and allow the guy to make the choice for himself. Regardless of his choice, try to preserve the current relationship you have with both the guy and your friend, and remember that the outcome isn't necessarily permanent.
>>
>>18783394
Thank you and may you have many blessings.
>>
>>18783397
Ace of Disks, you felt grounded/ was set on going on a technological path. Currently, things to you feel bare and empty. Bleak. Princess of Cups may suggest it's time to move on or go with the flow.
>>
>>18783421
>>18783173
>>
Trading

How faithful is she?
>>
>>18783433
what are your methods?
>>
File: hehe.gif (532KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.gif
532KB, 400x225px
>>18783429
Not interested, sorry.
>>
>>18783435
Tarot.
>>
Hey Ches, it'd be really awesome if you could help me out.
Me and this girl seriously hit it off every time we meet (we have mutual friends) and a lot of them say we'd be quite good together.
Unfortunately she's not looking to date atm, she got out of a bad relationship a few years back and hasn't really gotten over it. I'm looking for some advice on moving forward or some kind of glimpse into my future or something, I guess. Apologies in advance if I did this wrong.
Blue eyes, 20, male, sagittarius.
>>
>>18783433
>>18783444
page of wands, ten of cups, the empress

Although she seems like she wouldn't be because of how young and inexperienced she is, she is definitely faithful. She really wants to sire your kids and have a happy family with you. She wouldn't leave or hurt you ever.

Do I find love in the next few weeks?
>>
>>18781372
female into males
what about him?
will it go anywhere?

or is it just not time for anything from any of them right now?
>>
>>18783462

Can you read for if we got married?

For you..

7 of cups, hinting at fantasies and iillusion maybe you think you have more choices than you do

7 of pentacles reversed. Think of what qualities you really want in a partner and the investment it will require. This is followed by 10 of swords confirming right now is not a good time to push it.
>>
Looking for a scryer. Trading.
>>
>>18783574
To answer what question?
What skills are you offering?
>>
Trading. I do tarot
>>
>>18783670
What do you want a reading for?
>>
>>18783691
I just want to know what someone's general feelings are towards me. I want to know if I annoy them. You can use S as their initial and O as mine.
Yours?
>>
>>18783706
Page of Cups, The Devil, 10 of Wands
They have feelings about you, but they're too complex overall for the person to fully understand, in terms of positive and negative. Until S can clarify their own emotions, they won't entirely be comfortable around you. That said, their final decision may not necessarily be to see you in a good light, but at the moment they do see some good in you.

I don't have a question of my own, I'm just trying to get some practice.
>>
>>18783737
Thanks
>>
>>18783737
Would you mind practicing on me?

I'd like to know if focusing next year on work as opposed to studies would yield a better outcome.
>>
>>18783754
Ace of Cups, Six of Cups, King of Pentacles

This is a good time for you to find and take advantage of new opportunities. Look for people who would mentor and support you. That advice applies whether you choose to work or study, and there's the potential for success either way, but I'd say the cards are leaning more toward working, for now.
>>
Anyone feel like trading?
>>
>>18783769
Thank you. I haven't felt much pressure to lean one way or another. It seems there's relatively equal benefit.
>>
Trading with someone who can read an occult query
>>
>>18783807
>>18783788
What's the query?
>>
>>18783810
Are you experienced in occult queries or still practicing? It's okay if you're practicing, but there's a lot on the line for this, so I'd rather save that query for someone who is confident.
>>
>>18783810
Not very skilled with occult queries but happy to help.
Why don't I feel loved by him? Is it just my insecurities? Is he loving me the best he can right now?
Yours?
>>
>>18783737
Id like a reading if you don't mind.

I just want to know if I'm generally on a good path in my life right now. I'm often depressed about the way things turn out in my life, but I'm really hoping I will have a happy and fulfilling future ahead of me.
>>
>>18783737
May have a reading? It's ok if no.

I want to know how this current year will be looking for me.
>>
>>18783821
Nine of Cups, Nine of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune
At least the major part of the problem is insecurity. He does love you, even if that isn't expressed as well as it possibly could be.

>>18783825
Queen of Pentacles, King of Swords, Ten of Pentacles
You have a good future ahead, but you won't be able to get there entirely on your own. You're going to need emotional support as well as rational guidance, and you probably won't be able to find that from just one person. If you can depend on people and learn from them, you will have a happy, secure future.

>>18783848
Nine of Swords, Queen of Wands, The Hermit
You're going to do things this year that you'll end up regretting. That's not great, of course, but you'll be able to turn that into something positive if you honestly reflect inward on your actions, rather than distancing yourself from them.
>>
>>18783870
Thanks. Any query this time?
>>
>>18783870
Thank you. will try to accept the help more.
>>
>>18783870
Thank you
>>
>>18783870
Sorry but I need to know, is there a way to enjoy all the flavor of coke with none of the calories?
>>
>>18783903
Zero of Cups, Zero of Cups, Zero of Cups
If I'm understanding this, I'd pursue Coke Zero in the future.
>>
>>18783917
Thanks now I can freely enjoy the sweet fresh taste of coke with none of the sugar and none of the worries.

Zero regrets
>>
>>18783917
Hi
Can i please have a reading?
I am extremely worried i wont stay together with my partner.
Can you see anything regarding this
>>
Anyone willing to do a read? I can trade music or cool wallpapers.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489642219262.jpg (59KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489642219262.jpg
59KB, 720x720px
What does he think of me! Will I see him soon?
>>
>>18783939
Find me three images and three songs of angels being killed or tormented, and I'll give you a reading.
>>
>>18783941
Forget him and move on
>>
>>18783931
King of Swords, The Lovers, Four of Pentacles
Nothing is permanent. If you either neglect your partner or cling to them possessively because you're afraid of what the future holds, things won't end up well. If you just resolve to experience the relationship as it happens, you'll enjoy it more and it will work more smoothly. I know that's easier said than done, but hopefully love will overcome.

>>18783941
The Hanged Man, Knight of Swords, The Tower
>>18783948 is a bit overly harsh, without knowing the situation.
This is a time when you have to take direct action, and not be afraid of what could go wrong. If you want to see him, find him. If you want to know how he feels, ask him. The worst case scenario is still better than waiting forever.

>>18783946
Hey, you're the guy in that other thread. You may want to lower that price a bit to maybe music OR images, or 1 of each?
>>
>>18783958
Thank you
>>
>>18783946
Nope. I don't fall into this kind of traps.
The music and or images I may share are images I personally find cool, I'm not going out there and finding new images to get a reading, I'm doing it off of my collection.
>>
>>18782679
>If we all stay anon, there can be peace here.
Now, I see where you're coming from, but I have to vehemently disagree.
>if we just give in to their demands they'll leave us alone!
No. Drama ensued because the people here are people, whether it's with an identity or not.

Tripfagging and namefagging is and always will be part of /div/ culture for one very simple reason. Some people feel more comfortable with reads from some rather than others. I know there are a few readers who have been consistently correct with me, and a few who have been consistently wrong.

As such, I don't bother querying the wrong ones, who might jive well with other people, but proven to not be so with myself. One I have in mind is an alright guy, i just never get a read from him.

I've read before with a name and/or trip, and people enjoyed querying me with follow up questions, or telling me how things went.
I don't want to say accountability, but a certain familiarity is very nice for readers and querents.
I would even recognize some anonymous people by their repeated questions and refuse to answer them because I already gave them a read. If they were truly anon, and I wasn't able to recognize them, I would have simply wasted my time. And I know how that sounds, but it was literally the same fucking question, just worded differently.
>>
>>18783946
I would advise everyone to be very careful with this type of request. There are no good intentions behind it.
>>
>>18783958
Can I get a reading please?
What does she think about our current situation? What will happen to us in the future? I don't want to lose her, but everything seems lost at this point.
>>
>>18783961
Then I'll just give my reading to someone who is willing to read for me.

>>18783966
An angel betrayed me, and I'm angry. My sole intention is to see angels being tormented to sate my anger. But you can feel free to imagine whatever you wish.
>>
>>18783958
Could you do a read for me September-san?

I'd like to know what this girl L feels for me, if she feels anything at all for me that is.
>>
>>18783972
That's detrimental to your own soul. Pick up your things from the ground and move on. Let the universe handle it's karma.
>>
>>18783972
How did an angel betray you?
They're pretty straightforward. As are demons, even. If there was something that went wrong, my first assumption is to say it was your own fault, but I'll hold off and that and allow you (if you so wish) to tell your story.
I recognize that my experiences aren't the end all be all of occult phenomena.
>>
>>18783980
>karma
Believing in karma unironically makes me no longer take you seriously.

t. 14 years in the occult
>>
>>18783982
Oh, karma is real. 14 years into the occult and you don't know that karma isn't necessarily instant or quick for that matter. Karma takes lifetimes to come back to you.

You could do terrible things in one lifetime and live a great life. But those terrible things will come back to bite you in the ass in later lives.
>>
>>18783971
Three of Wands, The Emperor, Five of Pentacles
The way this looks, it's going to come to a situation where you're going to have to make compromises to keep things working. If you can't manage that, the relationship is going to decline.

>>18783977
Eight of Pentacles, King of Wands, Page of Pentacles
She's interested in you, but not really in a romantic way at the moment. Taking initiative and trying and get you and L involved in each others' interests is probably the best way to get closer.
Just try not to be creepy about it (that's my personal advice, not the cards).
>>
Trading
>>
>>18783991
>>18783977

Thank you September.
>>
>>18783981
>friend tells me that angel she has worked with for many years insists that he has a message for me
>state that I don't trust angels, but angel keeps harassing
>finally decide to listen
>"Anon, I want to help you, and those deals you made with those other spirits won't help you, I promise! Even thought they delivered instantly, I promise you they lied to you! If you [simple task], I promise I'll help you!”
>perform task next day
>exact opposite of what angel promised me occurs
>everything that was going well suddenly starts collapsing
>get readings telling me that I've been betrayed by someone introduce by a friend

Here's the difference between angels and demons:
Demons are self-serving, but they respect a contract. They will look for loopholes in the contract but, if the contract is written well, they respect it.
Angels don't give a fuck about contracts and will fuck you over, claiming “greater good.” When confronted as oathbreakers, they say that they care nothing for oaths.

Demons may be unscrupulous, but angels have no honor.

>>18783987
>(You)
>>
File: 1450741836028.jpg (192KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1450741836028.jpg
192KB, 1280x1440px
>>18783993
I can spot you on a trade if scry is alright with you.
Just need a nickname or alias and your question.
>>
>>18783972
What do you want read into?
>>
>>18784005
Liz
Do I ever move in with or have a life with the man I'm currently in love with?
You?
>>
File: 1488228919888s.jpg (2KB, 125x82px) Image search: [Google]
1488228919888s.jpg
2KB, 125x82px
>>18784005
s-stray
>>
>>18783971
>>18783991
So it comes to that huh? Thank you very much for the reading, September. I wish you the best.
>>
>>18783997
Ah, see, that's the thing.
Any thing "begging" to work with you should have been your first dead give away.
I mean, I agree with your general assessment, although hold true that their loyalty is to the greater good, which means it could come at an expense to you.

Sorry shit started going south for ya, anon.
Hope it turns around.
>>
>>18783997
Buddy, you played with fire and got burnt. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. There's a lesson to learned there for you.

You should know, everything comes at a price.
>>
File: 1449388838859.jpg (72KB, 604x519px) Image search: [Google]
1449388838859.jpg
72KB, 604x519px
>>18784008
It's a pretty viable possibility but comes with restrictions as I see it. (though what doesn't in life right?) Though that's not always a bad thing per se.

The vision I saw was a kindom surrounded by castle walls, every day life goes on but the guards at the posts on the outskirts of town chat in their freetime, they speak of what it must be like beyond the walls, to be a free person, sure it leads to fufillment but at the same time confinement in what one needs to survive or be happy being all localized in one place, however the royal family moves along the path they guard and they quickly push aside such topics, duty calls.

tldr; it seems pretty likely if you're able to build a stable foundation early, the largest citites start with a single brik or something, rome wasn't built in a day sort of thing. That is also to say that the living circumstnaces will be content and well serving to those in them, but at times may feel a bit confning or restrictive in some minor inconvenience sense.

My question is simple. Am I deluding myself in pursuing this dream of mine and hoping it works out?

>>18784010
a-anonnichi
>>
>>18783997
>Angels don't give a fuck about contracts and will fuck you over, claiming “greater good.”
What do you believe the purpose is for? Watching you suffer?
>>
>>18784019
arent angels supposed to be nice? how is that playing with fire?
>>
>>18784031
I found the Debra qt you scried :D

How are you doing?
>>
>>18784031

Hey Stray. Will you be offering readings tonight?
>>
>>18784036
Dabbling into invocations/evocations and striking deals with entities isn't child's play, that's the fire I'm referring to. When you do those kind of things, you should be well aware shit could end up badly for you. These entities are faaaar more knowledgeable and resourceful than us, we are children to them.
>>
>>18784031
Give me just a moment and I'll get started. My mom is high as fuck and acting stupid. I promise I'll be right back
>>
File: just fine again today.jpg (108KB, 800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
just fine again today.jpg
108KB, 800x1156px
>>18784038
>I found the Debra qt you scried :D
That's fucking fantastic m8, good on ya, glad to hear I'm not a complete sham anyway :^)

>How are you doing?
Just fine again today. Hanging in there I guess, but I only really read when it's all going pretty bad so, you know, could be better could be worse.

Glad to hear it worked out for you though man, it's always nice to hear feedback from peeps, sometimes I have my doubts, but anons around here seem to think I'm alright so I keep doing what I'm doing I guess.
>>
>>18783991
September senpai, if you're still around.

Will I be forming any meaningful friendships or relationships anytime soon? I'm so sick of being this lonely. I need companionship, but I just can't seem to connect with anyone.
>>
File: 1450669694111.jpg (232KB, 538x785px) Image search: [Google]
1450669694111.jpg
232KB, 538x785px
>>18784042
I've been drinking a bit and am currently in despair, sounds like the usual "reading time" feeling to me, so sure why the hell not? Might not be able to do too many since I have work early tomorrow but I'll try my best to get a few people anyhow

>>18784049
No worries anon, sounds like you've got bigger problems to deal with, honestly if you don't feel like it, don't worry to much about the trade, just hope the advice I gave was useful and pertinent, that's all I'm really here for honestly.

Same old same old applies, name/alias and your question are all I need, method is scry.

Cute pictures much appreciated, I could really use something like that in my life about now.
>>
>>18784060
>bigger problems
Thanks, man. She has a lot of chronic pain and is addicted to morphine but she snorts it and makes it worse
>>
>>18783958
Thank you
>>
>>18784006
You seem nice enough, but I don't really know if you're the right one to read an occult query. I'll give you a quick scry for offering, though. What do you need?

>>18784034
Nah, they just have their own motives and goals, just like anyone else. I have my own as well, but I have honor and would never enter into a deal I don't intend to see through.

>>18784013
>>18784019
I've done plenty of mercenary work for other spirits, and they delivered, no bullshit or tricks, because I wrote the contracts well. Angels are the only ones who've wiped their asses with their contracts and utterly reneged on their promises without shame. I honestly would never have entertained working with them had my friend, whom I trusted liked blood, not insisted and vouched for them.

This isn't my first rodeo, but it's the first time any spirit has ever been such shameless dishonorable scum to me. And people actually trust these scoundrels.
>>
>>18784057
The Magician, Wheel of Fortune, Two of Wands
You'll find someone, as long as you put in the effort. I know "be yourself" is a cliche, but you need to focus on finding some sort of community or connecting interest to introduce you to people who will accept and value you, rather than trying to change yourself to fit in with people that seem more easily accessible.
>>
File: knight.jpg (842KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
842KB, 986x1000px
>posts the read info in a reply post, man when it rains it pours, all kinds of fuck ups going on lately.

stray/despair anon will be reading for a few reads until he has to go to bed, name/alias and your question are all I need. Method is scry or something.

Cute pics to ease this lonely dog's heart are much appreciated.
>>
>>18784060
skap
what does t want with me?
>>
File: 1489125809074.jpg (594KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
1489125809074.jpg
594KB, 600x379px
>>18784073
Female
What do you see happening between me and this guy I like?
>>
File: 1489511744624.jpg (178KB, 917x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1489511744624.jpg
178KB, 917x1300px
>>18784051
>I'm not a complete sham
You already knew that,m8

I'm glad you're still hanging in there, lad.
Keep it up!

Well, we are not together yet, but I'm working on it and we're growing quite close :3

>>18784073
I will take one.

Call me F

How will our relationship go, if we do have one? Am I going to hurt her or will she enjoy it?

I don't think we would be together for a long time.

Thanks.
>>
File: 1443803423227.jpg (379KB, 817x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1443803423227.jpg
379KB, 817x1200px
>>18784060
>alias
scribe
>question
why can't i seem to find any spiritual connection with the world or myself for that matter?
>>
>>18784066
You shouldn't have trusted an angel :/

I gave you a reading on how to reach your numbers, did you see it?
>>
>>18784073

I'll take a reading. Call me Nathan.

I've been concerned about my health lately. Am I on the verge of being very ill? What should I do about it? Will I be okay?
>>
File: 1488773711947.jpg (2MB, 1169x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1488773711947.jpg
2MB, 1169x1700px
>>18784075
This is a weird one so bear with me, I see a factory of mass production where various holiday themed goods are produced. It's a strange place where row after row of heartfelt gifts are churned out of a system of mechanical arms and conveyor belts. Row after row of the same item but also apparently thought of as a unique and special gesture.

To me it seems that it's an odd blend of instrumentality but also sentiment. Like an obligational gift you get someone on a birthday or holiday you forgot, a gesture that when you really get down to it is rather empty if the intention for it isn't there. Basically I'd look at their feelings more than their actions, it's easy enough to interpret or spin actions to fit a narative, but the sheer acts themselves often reveal the true nature of what motivates and insipres a person.

tldr; I think there's a shallow mask of sorts to pull off here, and to see where it is these acts are really coming from emotionally or instrumentally speaking.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>18784073
Atl
What is the pure romantic potential between him and I, discounting all the bullshit?

Have a qt octopus, anon.
>>
File: 1442159736674.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442159736674.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>18784073
daniel
is something haunting me atm? genuine question, i've been feeling watched for some days now. it doesn't feel creepy, but it's getting to me.
>>
>>18784073
Emile
Does my crush like me?
>>
File: tumblr_now4m8xjFW1uwtt95o1_500.png (208KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_now4m8xjFW1uwtt95o1_500.png
208KB, 500x500px
>>18784060
>I've been drinking a bit and am currently in despair, sounds like the usual "reading time" feeling to me
Take it easy on the liquor. It would be a great blatant loss of emphatically great readings if you drink yourself to death.

Emily
What false preconceptions would I benefit from mending?
>>
>>18784072
Is it a thing that I have to actively be in pursuit of? Or would it be something that just happens?

Like, I feel it's out of my element to be actively in pursuit of something like that. For me, the connection has to feel natural. I guess that may be why I can't seem to connect with anyone. I basically just go along with the flow of life, but this seems to be a lonely current I'm riding on.
>>
>>18784094
so im seen as an obligation, out of pity? thanks
>>
>>18784066
May I ask. What were you asking the angel for?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18784110
>>18784110
>>
File: 1408598496836.jpg (123KB, 618x602px) Image search: [Google]
1408598496836.jpg
123KB, 618x602px
>>18784083
I can see us having a pretty okay time, though I think the guy you're probably actually talking about might not like it :^)

A waitress at an old desert diner offers a customer a bit of breakfast toast, of course the patron accepts. However she then asks, "jam or butter hun?" and shit goes south, the customer is paralyzed with indescision at such an incosequential facet of their life. One is sweet and the other well buttery I guess. the point is that they weigh the pros and cons of it all so much that their coffee grown cold, and the watress loses her spirit of hosipitality and adopts a more " is this person all mentally there?" sense of things.

Basically I see a dilemma coming out of it all, a sweet sounding path and another where it's a bit more classic and time tested, but indescision isn't going to do you any favours. basically you'll hit a point of descision, regardless of what choice you make, you should act fast and in line with what you desire. elsewise you'll miss out on an opportunity you'll regret for a long time after.
>>
>>18784090
>You shouldn't have trusted an angel :/
No shit, this is a public service announcement for anyone who entertains working with such honorless scum: you will get fucked, no matter how pure your intentions are.

>I gave you a reading on how to reach your numbers, did you see it?
I did, thank you.

>>18784106
It offered to help my business if I held up my end of the deal. It started collapsing as soon as I complied.

>>18784073
Call me whatever. Will she still want to be with me if/when my business fails?
>>
>>18784031
Temperance
Lovers
Ten o Swords
Seven of Swords
King of Swords

You may be misleading yourself in this dream. It's not totally unrealistic, but you need to approach it from a more realistic standpoint. Try sitting down and making a list of how you think you may be unrealistic and what is possible with the resources you have now, and maybe write down a realistic approach to how you could complete your goals. Good luck, anon. Thanks for the trade.
>>
>>18784120
>It offered to help my business

That's a real careful way of wording things. Did it offer you help with your business? Or did you contact it to get help with your business?

What was your intention with this deal?
>>
File: 1409549905062.jpg (139KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
1409549905062.jpg
139KB, 1024x748px
>>18784084
>you already knew that m8
Honestly when you get to the point where very few people in youe life actually believe in you, you begin to wonder if maybe they're onto something.

A roulette wheel and a gamble on a whim that pays out big time. A man plops a fiver on the table and says five on red, lo and behold he makes 10 back. Bascially the rest of it is a guy with an unatural lucky streak after something he didn't expect to pay off, the unexpected turn of events for the better on a silly venture or "irresponsible frivolity" The only advice I have as with gambling in general is know when to keep your winnings and stop betting on it. Don't lose what you can't afford to have gone. Basically I can see it being one of those relationships that grows out of unexpectedness.

reminded me of this song desu, it might be better advice than I can give honestly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvjdxnaHPfk

>>18784104
>so im seen as an obligation, out of pity?
Sorry m8, just the bearer of news, I hate to deliver bad letters, but just reporting what I see.
>>
>>18784073
quinn
what is the romantic potential between me and this cancer sun sign guy?
>>
File: 1444786212562.jpg (173KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
1444786212562.jpg
173KB, 976x704px
>>18784088
That cut real deep man, not even a read answer but look up absurdist or existential philosophy, I get the feeling that might have something to do with it, lotta kids are into that these days.

Assuming that was a more /x/ question than a philosophically concerning one, You need free time, time to sit and relax, you're too stressed at the moment, or treating it like a job. Gotta let things flow naturally, if you build a dam it's hard for the water to fllow, catch my drift? Basically you're stresses and issues will hold you back in both senses of the question actually, but more importantly it's niceto have a moment to sit back and do nothing, seek out that kind of time man and I think it'll fall into place.

>>18784091
Clear bill of health from dr. despair , seems like you might have a small bout with a minor illess but it'll be a few days at most, honestly you seem just fine, not really seeing anything major or disasterous for you healthwise.
>>
>>18784132
>Did it offer you help with your business? Or did you contact it to get help with your business?
I don't contact it. It insisted for several months, through my friend. I finally asked it what it wants and what it's offering. The terms seemed reasonable to me, so I wrote. up a standard contract and complied.

>What was your intention with this deal?
I just wanted more business so I could spend less time working and more time with someone I care about deeply. Now I'm most likely going to lose both.
>>
>>18784162
So, your friend insisted you made this deal with this entity to benefit your business, and you got burnt. I'd question things further if I were you.
>>
File: 1407979523552.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407979523552.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>18784096
>pure romantic potential
Not too sure what you mean by this like soulmate type stuff or fairy tale romance possibility? Kind getting mixed messages with the "pure romantic potential" and the "discounting all the bullshit" seems oxymoronic :^)

But really I'll read for you, just need a little more clarification o nthat one, you looking for just a generic "will we end up together?" kinda deal or like a compatibilty read or something?

>>18784097
A lone sentinel watches from afar but dares not act, a scout, a person who's purpose is to look ahead for others or to be unnoticed and well just watch.

I think it's possible but ironically due to the nature of it all I don't think it'll ever really have any impact on anything. KInda one of those things you have to learn to deal with. like knowing you're basically always on a security camera at the stores, it's weird and unsettling if you think about it, but is fairly unitrusive if you can ignore it or write it off.
>>
>>18784168
>>18784162
Also, you made the deal through your friend? You had no contact with the entity at all? Big Hmmm
>>
>>18784156
thanks man. I'm familiar with the philosophies you mention, but the main problem i seem to have is not existentialism, but something much harder to counter. ever since i knew what 'life' entailed biologically, i've not been able to see a tree, animal or myself other than a bunch of cells doing shit together. it doesn't make me sad or questioning my purpose, but at the same time i would like to experience this connection people seem to have with nature or/and the human spirit.
it's true that i've been forcing this in much the same way i write an article or do some experiment: so basically how i do my job. i'm kind of a 'full on, full off' kinda guy, so i'm not certain how i should try without trying in this case.
>>
>>18784136
to fix my question: what is the farthest I'll get with the cancer sun guy?
>>
File: 1406616327545.jpg (75KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1406616327545.jpg
75KB, 1680x1050px
>>18784098
Litteraly ask them anon, it's easier than trusting the advice of a weirdo like me on the internet, :^)
Nothing ventured nothing gained right?

>>18784098
though for the vision I saw an opposing force being put under cannon fire from a ballista. basically it seems that the pressure is one one side here, that in order to sucessfully attack or defend it is gonna be a game or reading and predicting things before they are stated overtly. Honestly seems like one of those relationships where one side plays games the whole time, weither for better or for worse. basically just try your best to read the situation objectively and act accordingly, or better yet steer the situations to your own purpose, basically if you can gain superiority in all this you'll have no troubles.
>>
File: 1488812576151.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488812576151.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
>>18784135
Stray, she's just way too sweet, you know? And I won't stay for that long. Either by force or whim, I will need to leave her. It sucks not to be in control, yo.

if I may ask again: How are they going to influence in this relationship and what will make me leave?

Thank you so much and no problem if you don't get to me :)
>>
>>18784073
sadpanda
will this ailment go away
>>
File: c4rd4r7_P0rlvsPu4q.jpg (280KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
c4rd4r7_P0rlvsPu4q.jpg
280KB, 750x450px
>>18784099
>it's be a shame if you died and couldn't do reading for us anymore :^)
y-you too :^(

Jokes aside I appreciate the concern, but it's something I'll fix when I have a reason to, Drinking and smoking tend to be hobbies or pastimes for one of two type of people, 1: people who don't like to or never think about their lives and the consequences of their actions (ie hedonists), and 2: People who have nothing much left to live for. Bet you can't guess which category I fall under :^)

>what false preconceptions would I benefit from mending?
That it's absurd to think you and I could be very happy together someday bby :^)

seriously though, A burning sensation in one's throat. Almost similar to that "choked up feeling" one gets when they're about to cry. A feeling of preemptive dread and concern that presupposes the cause of it all. The feeling of "it's all falling apart" really. Basically (and this is weird for me to say, since I litterally do this all the time) but try to curb the cynicism, assume that you're worth something good or happy to happen, don't be so pessemistic and ready to cry before anything has even happened, or else you've already given up before it began. Instead of the attitude "Why the hell would anything nice ever happen?" you should think "I bet something good will happen" or " things aren't so bad" if that first one is a bit too corny for you.

>>18784177
makes sense, you ever have an experience of just kinda doing something by accident? LIke throwing a ball of paper and happening to get in in the bin or something? it's gonna be one of those types of things as I see it, just a spr of the moment thing that comes from the situation and mood of it all. Ironically the easist thing to do is to not worry too much about it, when it happens it'll happen.
>>
>>18784171

I meant more along the lines of how well we'd go together if each of us set aside our differences that kept us from pursuing an earnest relationship with each other. So yeah, more like compatibility.

>like soulmate type stuff or fairy tale romance possibility?

As far as I'm concerned, this type of stuff is extremely rare and impractical to pursue based on that. I'm also fairly certain that even if I'm with someone for awhile I'll end up alone eventually. The main things I look for in a relationship is sincerity, support, and good communication. Even then, I have trouble believing something like that is within my reach, and I've grown reluctant with others on account of it.
>>
>>18784213
>As far as I'm concerned, this type of stuff is extremely rare and impractical to pursue based on that. I'm also fairly certain that even if I'm with someone for awhile I'll end up alone eventually. The main things I look for in a relationship is sincerity, support, and good communication. Even then, I have trouble believing something like that is within my reach, and I've grown reluctant with others on account of it.

Shit man, you sound like me. You sure you're totally invested in this guy? sounds like we have a lot in common :^)

But really a pragmatic appraoch like that is rarely a bad thing, it's good that you aren't deluded about it all and how love works, makes it easier to read for you to honestly.

Pragmatically you guys work together, I think that ultimately you'll have a solid start but a rough finish, that is to sya that the early part of the relationship will be the best of it really, as time goes one it'll all seem to fall apart and the real nature of it will come to light. reminds me of the types of people who fall for someone totally not their type and only realize it a bit too late. Not the best thing to hear, but I can see that kind of being the case, however that's just my opinion and as a misanthrope I hardly thing anyone is living up to thier potential as a human being, so basically prusure the relationships you want in your life and worry about the consequences later, if anything they won't be on you, as if you'll be blameless in all of it if that's any consolation.
>>
>>18784120
You're welcome, I hope it helped.

This whole thing sounds like that dream I told you about. 'He will make a choice, and if he makes the wrong one he will end up in a very bad spot'
>>
>>18784102
Answered in the new thread. Sorry for taking forever to respond, I was having connectivity issues.
>>
File: 1408598850832.jpg (999KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1408598850832.jpg
999KB, 1920x1080px
>>18784136
Marraige, some day anyway it's along way off, but i think there's a real compatibility there, give it time and see what come from it, but i think it'll most likely be happiness

>>18784188
>entering with that attitude, normally I'd say that's a bad thing but honestly here I feel it helps more than helps, it's gonnab e a place where low probablities hit more often than the expected outcome, honeslty man I'd say just play it out, the outcome of it all will surprise even me, and I think I can see the end of it. Basically take the gamble and hope for the best, I think you'll b pleasantly surprised, it's gonna bea wild ride for sure m8, but keep hoping and holding on to hope.
>>
File: 1408823040114.jpg (333KB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
1408823040114.jpg
333KB, 1000x731px
>>18784120
>will she still want o be with me
Yeah, she;ll stick it through the rough times though only to a certain extent, basically she'll have feelings and a sense of continuity in it all, but try and get back on your feet if you can aftwerwards if that ever happens, people can only take so much, but overall i think she has a lot of resiliance in such a circumstance.

>>18784127
Thanks for the read, it's pretty insightfl and i'll be sure to think it over, you're probably right and I'll try my best to take that into consideration.
>>
File: 1488827360456.jpg (90KB, 576x497px) Image search: [Google]
1488827360456.jpg
90KB, 576x497px
>>18784267
It's not a bad attitude m8, just occult things ;(

But I will play it out yo.

My life is a wild ride, my friend. Thank you so much
>>
File: 4chan.png (498KB, 774x544px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
498KB, 774x544px
>>18784203
Eventually you'll et used to living with it, even i it is persistant, that is to say that it might not leae but rather become bearable, In a sesne it
s best to learn to live with whatever comes your way and think of the value of it all, regardless of some "condition" or defining feature, you're more than that anon. you're not just a diseased individual so don't think of it that way. It's not an ailment if you make it a livable part of your character basically.
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
Alright >>18784073 is going to bed, night /div/ thanks for putting up with my bs tonight, it's fun as always, may you all find your worth in the waking world. Best of luck to you all and I hope you can all be happy someday,
>>
>>18784233
Thank you. To be honest, this was someone I kind of pursued semi-recently for a rather brief period of time. Communication dropped off suddenly a few months ago, which hurt a bit for reasons I won't disclose. I've been recently thinking about getting back in touch and seeing how things go, which was the incentive for asking for this reading.

>as time goes one it'll all seem to fall apart and the real nature of it will come to light. reminds me of the types of people who fall for someone totally not their type and only realize it a bit too late.

I think I've already got a taste of that, and I honestly have neither patience nor desire to reap a bigger disappointment. Ultimately, I think I'll just leave things as they are. Thanks again.
>>
>>18784207
Kek. Where has my spine gone?

>That it's absurd to think you and I could be very happy together someday bby :^)
Back away, it's for your own good. The impression from this reading screams instability.

>Bet you can't guess which category I fall under :^)
No myriad of bread and circuses will act as anything other than distraction :/
>>
File: 1403125538542.jpg (56KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1403125538542.jpg
56KB, 500x571px
>>18784307
>back away
Mostly just joking around m8, nit desperate to actualy expect anything from a joking hit on attempt on 4chan of all things

Honestly though I hope it all turns out alright for you in the end, hope the read was at least helpful and that things go well for you, best of luck friendo :^)
>>
>>18784321
>Not using /div/ as an alternative Tinder
>Missing out on freaky magickal psychic girlfriends
Wwew :^}

Thanks for the reading. It should come to use if a situation goes awry. Good night, sweet dreams.
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.