[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

emp blast WA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: meteor.jpg (21KB, 634x614px) Image search: [Google]
meteor.jpg
21KB, 634x614px
any other Washington bros see that meteor just now? Lit up the fucking sky and afterword our phones didnt work for 10 minutes
>>
Bump want to know
>>
Bumping for curiosity. Would like a bit more detail on what happened. This is a very vague post.
>>
I live in Colorado ....I've been inside. Didn't see anything anon
>>
>>18783778
In Tacoma, have been on my phone and computer all night without an issue.
>>
>>18783801
was driving and saw the sky light up. At first I thought it was a missile or something so it freaked me out. I kept trying text my friend to see if he saw it but kept getting the error: message not delivered thing. Phone went to voicemail whenever I tried to call someone. 10 minutes later I get a text from my mom saying she keeps trying to call me and my brother but our phones weren't working. A friend said he saw it too and his phone also wasn't making or receiving calls. idk probably a coincidence, ,but it spooked me good
>>
>>18783846
What area do you live in and did you take note of the direction, speed, and approximate time that this all happened?
>>
>>18783868
To clarify, I was asking about the speed and direction of the object, and the time you saw it. I was a bit vague in my post. Sorry.
>>
give more details pls or your a doubble nigger
>>
>>18783778
Where at? I'm in Seattle, nothing weird happening here
>>
Nothing weird in Spokane
>>
>>18783868
>>18783877
509 area about 60 miles south of spokane out in the boonies. About the size of a dime, orange with a white trail and a tinge of pink/purple. Was in the sky for about 2.5 seconds.Time was around 9:30-40ish PST. Its direction was westward
>>
>>18783916
*north of spokane
>>
In Seattle, didn't see anything and my phone has been working fine
>>
>>18783778
there was a flash last night, but no ididnt see it.
>>
>>18783925
>>18783916

ty anon
>>
>>18783778
certain cellphone bands can get fucked up by charges in the ionosphere, sounds pretty normal

not an EMP mind you
>>
File: 1487203492081.gif (976KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1487203492081.gif
976KB, 245x280px
>>18783778
>not keeping your phone in a Ferriday cage to protect from emp
>>
>>18783778
If it was an EMP much more than your phone wouldnt work son. Could very well have been that a lot of people saw it and the network was busy trying to handle the load.
>>
>>18783778
I forgot what it is called but it is some weird project where they shoot energy in the sky for some results.
>>
>>18785186
Wasn't HAARP

Probably network overload
>>
>>18783778
>our phones didnt work for 10 minutes

because a burning rock disrupts phone lines

fuck the police. don't believe the authorities, this is the start of the invasion. get to your bunkers boys.
>>
Oh I wouldn't worry about that, me and my bois were just paying a game of Ping Pong, and the Baal flew back down to Earth
>>
>>18785223
Cellphones when not in visual range of a transmission tower, rely on signal bounce off the ionosphere. Re-entry disrupts the ionosphere. Honestly it's pretty damn simple.
>>
>>18785186
>shoot energy in the sky
Wat? What kind of energy?
>>
>>18785894
sounds like anon is talking about HAARP
>>
I saw it too i thought it was a flare gun at first but apparently its not because there was a news article about it. It seemed like it was close as fuck because of how big it was but apparently it was really far away
>>
>>18783778
>Localized EMP tech
>Just realizing how closed off we all actually are.
>>
>>18783925

North of *Spookane.

Too spokey 5 me
>>
>>18783778

http://www.cknw.com/2017/03/17/meteor-lights-up-southern-bc-and-northern-washington/
>>
File: DONTCALL911.png (2MB, 2045x1047px) Image search: [Google]
DONTCALL911.png
2MB, 2045x1047px
>>18785995
wait a minute, the other thread says black knight sat was shot down yesterday

guys get in here
>>
Does kind of match the black knight footage too
>>
>>18783916
That's the strangest thing. You just described the same exact thing I saw on Fort Benning a few weeks ago. I only saw it for 4 seconds, and it was gone. It was so pretty, too. My phone was a little sluggish after that, but nothing too much.
>>
i think i saw it too, im in bothell.
>>
shit like this happens by the base at nike hill all the time
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.