[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Am I Said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: neil-diamond-i-am-i-said-1971-2.jpg (166KB, 781x779px) Image search: [Google]
neil-diamond-i-am-i-said-1971-2.jpg
166KB, 781x779px
Have any of you ever noticed to lyrics to the Neil Diamond song I Am I Said?

>Did you ever read about a frog
>Who dreamed of being a king
>And then became one
>Well except for the names and a few other changes
>If you talk about me
>The story's the same one

Am I being delusional here or does anyone else see a very clear connection to kek and trump's victory? He wrote this song while undergoing psychotherapy.
>>
If /pol/ is so great why do they keep coming to /x/ to babble about their stupid frog?

Fuck off OP
>>
>>18783759
how can you just deny the synchronicity of it all like that anon?
>>
>>18783762
There's millions of songs out there, dig around long enough you can find one that alludes to anything.

PLUS the fact you think Neil Diamond is some conduit for a /pol/ meme is hilarious, that's some serious self-delusion you got going on there.

inb4 OP drags out tons of other crap he thinks magically supports frog worship. Keksuckers are the JesusFreaks of 4chan
>>
>>18783713
the story of a prince turned into a frog is ancient
>>
What a shit board and shit community.

Yes OP, this is interesting. The frog being kissed and becoming a prince is a take on Kek i have not considered. Thanks.

No, I do not see a clear connection. Yuge trump supporter by the way. I think its more interesting to think about what this means on a macro level. Like what the frog allegory means across different perspectives.

Also, that 666 imagery on the album. Three colors, three spirals, three sixes.
>>
>>18783864
Did someone say three sixes?
>>18777596

I am
>>
>>18783713
no, i hate neil diamond.
>>
>>18783713
You can make those connections with a lot of songs. That's what good lyrics are. They stay vague enough so that you can put your own meaning into it. Listen to Mr.Bellamy by Paul McCartney for exemple. The story could be a story about a suicidal man or simply a cat in a tree. It's a well known phenomenon but it just doesn't have a name yet, that's why it falls into the ''occult'' category. Bob Dylan was a master at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7PsCKJ5V0o
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.