[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guarapiranga Human Mutilation Case

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

File: brazil_human_mutilation.jpg (108KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
brazil_human_mutilation.jpg
108KB, 900x450px
http://reocities.com/aliengrip/Mutilations/Guarapiranga2-En.htm
http://ufoaliendata.com/blog/guarapirangacase/

What happened to him /x/?
>>
>>18783655
That nigger got snatched the fuck up is what happened.
>>
Brace yourselves. Based on my medical expertise, I would say he had been mutilated. Strange, but true.
>>
Autopsy said he died from shock due to pain.

They pulled his fucking prostate out of his body through his dick. That's fucked up.
>>
>What happened to him /x/?

He stayed in Brazil.
>>
I think ayys did it, to be frank.
>>
File: wound.gif (467KB, 588x392px) Image search: [Google]
wound.gif
467KB, 588x392px
>>
File: wound2.gif (288KB, 586x396px) Image search: [Google]
wound2.gif
288KB, 586x396px
>>
File: fVliNes.png (672KB, 996x544px) Image search: [Google]
fVliNes.png
672KB, 996x544px
>>18783743
i have some data on this
phil schneider says he was working underground
he says he encountered a 7' tall blue orc
he says he shot it, and emptied his clip and as it was dying it rubbed its chest and some sort of communicator (exactly like on star trek) and then some beam weapon blasted his hand and melted off some of his fingers (which you can see when he speaks)
hes ex air force and dad ex navy imo
he was heavily slandered after talking about it and discredited

i did some research on these species and found blue dieties, that wear dreadlocks, and carry reptilian swords (swords drawn as a snake), coming out of Aztec, Inca, Hindu India, and South America.
its basically the dood from Underworld movie, the perfect hybrid, a blue creature that lives underground and was searching for vampire blood of michael blah blah drinking blood making perfect hybrids blah blah.
>>
>>18783786
so if u look at the hole spots
the shorts and stomache area have the most blood circulation in men
so it could legit be related to drinking blood or collecting blood

same with cattle mutilations?
thats all i got.
>>
This is what happens when you don't pay the cartel for your dope.
>>
>uniform holes
Obviously, they put a shotgun to this dude.
>tissue isn't destroyed behind those holes
Obviously, this is the work of scavengers
>scavengers rip and rend flesh in a way that isn't uniform, those holes are all unifrom
>surely it must be insects
There are no insects visible in any of the photos, and the absence of insects was noted by those that found the remains.
>surely there's a logical explanation
They surgically cut out the dudes rectum as if they had a "rectum punch" specifically designed for the purpose, and countless animals have been found the same way. The dudes' prostate was extracted THROUGH HIS DICK.....who the fuck does that? The nigger had his internal organs sucked out of a small hole in his torso. This shit is FUCKED, and yet it's ignored.

The autopsy report says the poor bastard died because of a cortisone overdose induced heart attack, which more than likely occurred due to the pain associated with what was done to him.

Be afraid, people.

Be very afraid.
>>
>>18784380
Youve never seen a shotgun wound.

Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>18783655
Massive mad cow outbreak during the same time.
Government wanted to see the effect of the prions on humans.
>>
>>18783786
I remember that story, but when it was told it was said that it was a grey alien, not an orc.
>>
>>18784466

>assuming guy isn't Dick Cheney

Isn't that pic of Cobain still circulating around this board?
>>
>>18784466
>being this stupid
>>
>>18784620

Hit head fucking exploded
>>
File: Just one more thing.....jpg (20KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Just one more thing.....jpg
20KB, 360x360px
>>18784466
>shotgun rounds fired into a body at point blank range leave no exit wounds

Sure, Columbo...
>>
File: 1243786701999.jpg (29KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
1243786701999.jpg
29KB, 600x401px
>>
>>18783655
Why would they do this
>>
>>18783786
>inca
that's not incan at all! Is probability mayan or from somewhere in mesoamerica.
>>
>>18783786
>phil schneider

...was a lying piece of shit.

His stories are completely fiction, and you're an idiot if you believe anything that came out of his mouth.
>>
>>18783655
>brazil
case closed
>>
File: phillip_schneider.jpg (11KB, 263x291px) Image search: [Google]
phillip_schneider.jpg
11KB, 263x291px
>>18787263

His death was shady as fuck and adds credence to his story, in my opinion. Check out this letter from his ex-wife:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/ex_wifePhil.htm

>Philip had committed suicide by wrapping a rubber cathater hose three times around his neck, and half-knotting it in front.
>There are several reasons why I believe that Philip did not commit suicide, but was murdered:
>Goes on to list over a dozen shady things about his death, including...
> 2. Philip always told his friends and relatives, that if he ever "committed suicide" you would know that he had been murdered.
>4. All of his lecture materials, alien metals, higher math books, photographs of UFO's coming out of the Operation Crossroad A-Bomb, notes for his book on the alien agenda, were missing. (Everything else in the apartment was still there, including gold coins, wallet with hundreds of dollars, jewelry, mineral specimens, etc.)
>7. Philip had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion in his shoulders. I believe that it was physically impossible for Philip to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck, slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first into a wheel chair.
>8. Philip was an expert in chemicals and his own medical needs. He had multiple pills at hand that could have ended his life quickly and painlessly. He also had a 9mm gun that he had borrowed to protect himself. Why strangle himself in such an unusual manner?
> 9. Philip was very religious, and did not believe in suicide.
>>
>>18787533
The dude talked mad shit to people about aliens, and did it with a straight face. Who knows what the fuck else the dude was involved in?

He talks about the "Dulce base" being guarded by S.F., which is proof positive that he is completely full of shit, as S.F. do NOT guard bases for a living, as any asshole can guard a base, and using the highly trained S.F. community to do it is a waste of an asset.

There certainly are "secret" underground bases in the U.S., but they aren't guarded by S.F. dudes, and they were developed in response to the cold war with the Soviets, and the fear that a nuclear exchange could happen that would pretty much wipe us out as a nation. I think this asshole either heard about these facilities, or had some direct knowledge of these facilities, and used them as the basis for his "alien base" bullshit.

Regardless, he was a liar that took advantage of gullible people with his bullshit, and is one of the many shitbags that make people think that UFO's / aliens don't exist.
>>
>>18783655
On the one hand I want to believe. On the other hand it's Brazil and those people keep finding new bizzare ways to torture and kill each other.
>>
>>18787212
For medical experiments or maybe just sick pleasure.
>>
>>18783655
He must have really pissed off et.
>>
>>18787804

I don't even know what S.F. is, so I can't make a cogent argument against it, but is that really what your entire rationale is based on? The guy makes some pretty extraordinary claims, but you debunk them all because you don't think the Dulce base is guarded by a certain group that we claims was there? Okay, Sherlock.

>as any asshole can guard a base, and using the highly trained S.F. community to do it is a waste of an asset.

If there are ETs at such a base, do you really think they'd allow any asshole (who could run their mouth) to guard it?
>>
>>18787804
>>18789286

Special forces? I don't see why they wouldn't use special forces or highly trained individuals to deal with one of the most top secret national/global security matters in existence.
>>
>>18787533
>>18789286
>>18789297

I mean, just have a look what happened to the Brazilian dude. This ain't no fuck around shit.
>>
>>18789286
>I don't even know what S.F. is

But you're going to talk shit regardless, of course....

>>18789297

Because guarding a facility can be done by damn near anyone, and using highly trained S.F. is a waste of a resource.

All of our nuclear facilities are guarded by plain old security forces from their proponent agencies, whether it's air force ICBM sites, naval nuclear subs, or civilian DOE sites. A guard force serves as access control, and as an alarm force, as the facility design itself is far more instrumental to security than the guard force. Guards are there to delay and call for help, and you don't use S.F. for that role.

t. ex-military SOF
>>
>>18784466
Have you ever seen a shotgun?
>>
File: 1434413448195.jpg (106KB, 532x664px) Image search: [Google]
1434413448195.jpg
106KB, 532x664px
>>18783655
Same thing happened with an U.S soldier in the 50s.

sauce: http://thenightsky.org/lovette.html

I wish I didn't know this crap, I'm spooked enough by aliums as it is
>>
He passed out drunk (know to drink often) and was eaten by necrophage animals, such as rodents and birds that seek the softer parts of the body first, which were the consumed parts, as seen in the pictures. (officers on arrival reported vultures were all over the corpse)

>Muh CIRGUCAL PRECISION WOUNDS
I don't buy this.

Want a good UFO mystery case in Brazil? Try the lead masks case.
>>
>>18783786
Anon, this happened in Brazil. There's nothing even close to Incas in Brazil.
>>
>>18792006
>I don't buy this.

Because you're a moron.

Where are the maggots that should be on that body? There are NONE visible, on OR off of the body. Do you think they cleaned the body of maggots before they took the pictures we have available? I guess they cleaned them off the ground around the body too....

Do you seriously believe scavengers, like vultures, create neat uniform holes on a carcass when they feed? They don't.

The wounds are NOT consistent with scavenging from insects, or otherwise, and only a fucking moron, like you, could believe otherwise.
>>
>>18792067
He was found way to early for maggots to hatch. I didn't mention insects. But thanks for your kindness.
>>
i did it
>>
>>18792067
>do you honestly think that they cleaned maggots off this body that was too fresh for the fly eggs to have hatched yet?
>uhh no dummy, obviously it was aliens.

god i love /x/posters.
>>
File: peobtr.jpg (296KB, 1350x1348px) Image search: [Google]
peobtr.jpg
296KB, 1350x1348px
>>
>>18792067
I love watching morons call other people morons. It's like watching a retard insult a non-retarded person's intellect, it's just cute as all hell.
>>
>>18792482
>anon too feeble-minded to realize he's a moron
>>
>>18792486
I haven't even said anything moronic yet, unlike him. Better to keep silent and have people wonder if you're a moron than open your mouth and prove it beyond a doubt.
>>
>>18792535
>ironic incapacity to understand the advice he's giving
>>
>>18792469
THICC

>but actually thinn
>>
>>18792549
>the old "I know you are but what am I?!" defense is the best I can do
k
>>
>>18792067
Rats make very clean holes when they eat things. They make a small hole and keep eating outwards in a circle manor.
The butt hole and mouth would likely go first as they have strong smells and are very soft.
>>
>>18783719
holy shit source
>>
>>18792074
>>18792191

>Attracted by the smell of blood from at least 1 mile1, Adult female blowflies will arrive minutes after death and lay their some 200 and 500 eggs. 23 hours later of moderately warm weather, the eggs will hatch into larvae, also known as maggots.

Morons.
>>
>>18792535
You just proved it, moron.
>>
File: ufospoops.jpg (56KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
ufospoops.jpg
56KB, 600x750px
>>18783739 can confirm
>>
>>18792618
No, they don't. They gnaw on shit.

>>18792685
Google it.

You'll find the original, written in Portuguese, and some that have been translated.
>>
File: cohle2.png (225KB, 478x389px) Image search: [Google]
cohle2.png
225KB, 478x389px
>>18792006
>>18792618

>In the upper torso, two drainage holes were perfectly cut into the chest.
>The rectum track had been cored out in its entirely leaving a large gaping hole.
>There was no blood...
>There were no signs of struggle.
>No ropes or weapons were involved.
>Precise holes were discovered in strategic positions throughout the body used for extracting internal organs. This level of precision appears to have been executed with speed and the application of heat or lasers while the subject was still alive.
>The axillary regions on both sides showed soft spots where organs had been removed.
>Incisions were made on the face, internal thorax, abdomen, legs, arms, and chest.
>Shoulders and arms have perforations of 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter where tissue and muscles were extracted. The edges of the perforations were uniform and so was their size.
>The chest had shrunk due to the removal of internal organs...

This shit is way too surgical for scavengers (like vultures or rats).
>>
>>18783786
the effects of cultural blending
>>
File: 1447902306830.png (184KB, 593x623px) Image search: [Google]
1447902306830.png
184KB, 593x623px
If ayys visit us, but are so embarassed of visiting morons they keep it a secret, are ayys morons too?
>>
>>18793083
So he was paralyzed?
>>
>>18793809
In the skeptics theory, he likely passed out drunk.
>>
>>18784466
>never seen a shotgun wound
>on 4chan

wanna know how i know youre new
>>
>>18787533
Also a giant fucking nut job
>>
>>18789586
Top kek you fucking role player

Like you would have any fucking clue what they'd pull from at top security clearance. If it's something like an ayy base why the fuck would you think they'd just have some faggot grunt standing around? You're fuckin deluded mayne
>>
>>18787533
Brazilian here, while i don't think anything supernatural happened to him (mexican Cartels aren't the only ones who enjoy unnusual torture), the "suicide" thing is clearly a hoax, we have a long history of "suicides" here, just cheack any of the supposed natural deaths and suicides during our military dictatorship, they would literally hang copses to windows pipes less than 3 foots high, take pics and announce a "suicide".

I'm not making any accusations here, but most of those military guys from the dictatorship came out unharmed, many are still walking around a giving orders...
>>
>>18790161
That is a terribly written pasta man
>>
>>18793863
>says the moron that thinks he knows anything about SOF
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.