[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4th+ Dimensions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: fractal1.png (76KB, 1021x1021px) Image search: [Google]
fractal1.png
76KB, 1021x1021px
What's the best way you can explain or visualize (to others) higher spatial dimensions than the third?
>>
>>18783617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnURElCzGc0
>>
>>18783617
Think of it in a way we can perceive.

Imagine a sheet of paper (2d plane) blowing in the wind. If youre in the 2d, you don't realize youre moving through the third. However, a 3d being (us) can manipulate that sheet of paper.

Source: marijuana
>>
I imagine it would be like a panoramic picture, horizontal and vertical at the same time, being able to see all points.
>>
Is there any way to actually conceptualize what it would be like to perceive 4 spacial dimensions?
>>
carl sagan was a jew
science is a jew
we do not believe
>>
>>18783632
>Imagine a sheet of paper (2d plane)

But... That paper has the same dimensional properties that we do... It's 3 or 4d just like us. Is this a retarded website?
>>
>>18783729
it's an analogy
>>
File: hopping.png (37KB, 469x289px) Image search: [Google]
hopping.png
37KB, 469x289px
>>18783617
To see the fourth, you must be in or above it. This is how someone hopping would look in the 4th. The speed and direction in which they move can vary depending on the one watching.
>>
File: hopping.gif (41KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
hopping.gif
41KB, 550x400px
>>18783766
And to us it would go pic related.
>>
I picture the 4th dimension as radiance/convergence compared to the 3rd's in/out and the 2nd's left/right
>>
File: 1489193664053.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489193664053.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18783659
The fact that distance and movement exist. Space between things. This probably isnt the Singularity
>>
>>18783826
think more like how atomic density translates to matter. The solid, motionless screen in front of you is composed of a energetic atoms in various states... yet it is a motionless, solid object.

Apply that sense to time as a similar force.
>>
>>18783617
Very accurate and easy to understand >>18783617
>>
>>18783659
Yeah I've done it before.

I could see a moment in the past I was dreaming in, my present moment, and myself from outside my body additionally to the fact that I was dreaming that moment simultaneously. I have met other people who have had similar experiences.
>>
File: Samsung01-e1334156047884.jpg (111KB, 940x664px) Image search: [Google]
Samsung01-e1334156047884.jpg
111KB, 940x664px
>>18783617
One of the many differences between 3rd dimensional holograms (humans) & 4th dimensional (us Reptilians) is that you see in 2D, while we see in 3D.
Pic related.
Human sees the screen flat, while us Reptilians see the screen as portals, ie like an open window frame.
It works on 2D analog photographs, magazines, art, comics, etc... as well.
We see them as like those moving portraits in Harry Potter movies.
Universe is a hologram after all.
>>
>>18784339
Stop it.
Get some help.
>>
>>18783617
Do ants know humans exist?
My point, is that whoever is on the 4th dimension is the observer, and us the observee.
I think Ant-Human relation is decent example.
>>
Higher dimensionality simply expands upon your already existing senses.

Higher dimensionality is simply expanding upon your already existing functions of concsiousness. As you begin to realize that reality is mind you will be able to grasp more of what you call 4D.
>>
>>18784339
Well you also know a part of humanity se as you do, as our ancestor were lyrian, your not that advance little lad...
>>
>be in bed trying to sleep
>my body starts to get numb
>I can't move myself because it feels like I have no body at all
>there is this vibrating "sound that I hear directly with my brain"
>my counciousness gets loose from "wathever is holding me here"
>all I can see are these colorful patterns and I feel endless
>fall asleep

Sorry, guys, but this is how I can put it into words.
Last night was the second night in a row that this happened.
>>
>>18784879
What did happen? I don't want to start another thread, because it might have to do with this one.
>>
File: Cloaque_Femelle.jpg (1MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Cloaque_Femelle.jpg
1MB, 4000x3000px
>>18784874
>>
Does the 4th dimension have to do with a human's degree of density? Do we see the 4th dimension if we reach to the 4th density or higher?
>>
It's easier to grasp a 4th dimensional object than it is the entire dimension itself. The easiest way I know how to explain a 4th dimensional object with our limitations is an object of changing size and mass (as it moves) not adhering to the laws of matter or physics as we know them, also seeming to defy gravity. Think of the diamond bad guy from Evangelion.
>>
>>18784892
Your race is a relic of a lost world soon you will disapear as he will soon rise, ro rage, little lad, you lost the war that never were.
>>
File: Cockatoo prolapse.jpg (567KB, 2215x875px) Image search: [Google]
Cockatoo prolapse.jpg
567KB, 2215x875px
>>18784931
>>
>>18784959
Time is tiking, nomies will never know you even existed, history wil rewriten itself for the better. While you will face a reincarnation a trisomique being gang raped 24/24, enjoy your last stand
>>
File: movie_technology_11.gif (228KB, 739x445px) Image search: [Google]
movie_technology_11.gif
228KB, 739x445px
>>18784967

>)
>>
File: bismuth_crystal.jpg (242KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
bismuth_crystal.jpg
242KB, 900x1366px
>>18784879
The patterns were like a bismuth.
Also I never meditaded or did anything like that so I doubt it was the "astral projection vibration".
>>
>>18783617
Yes! Finally a thing I can do.

My base understanding of 3d for reference of other d's

>everything is just energy/frequency
>atoms, quarks, what the fuck else ever
>obviously we are physically in 3d, but our minds are this same energy

higher dimensions are like taking a step outside of the box of 3d, inhabiting the space in between the space our energy (quarks, atoms, etc) exist in. The 4th dimension, I think, is JUST energy, a sort of "negative" or "inverse" if you will take that term, that already exists in between everything, but isn't tangible or quantifiable.

The next couple of dimensions... I'm not really sure. I'm sure that beings do inhabit these dimensions, and they can alter our dimension with relative ease, but don't cause anything major to happen - just because it's unimportant. Just small things, like finding your ticket to the show when you were sure you'd lost it, or meeting the same person twice when chances are so slim it may never happen. Stupid shit like that. Couldn't think of any less pussy examples tho.
>>
>>18783617
Some basic facts for you here OP.

Visualising any more or less than 3 dimensions is impossible. I mean, literally impossible. Our brains are hardwired to think in 3d. Nobody, not you, not I, not Einstein, not Feynmann, not Hawking, nobody can do it, and they never will.

If anybody says they can, then they're wrong.

It's not about how intelligent you are, it's a physical limit all animals' brains are bound by.

It's why we use abstract mathematics to explain reality.

This is a fact, pure and simple.
>>
>>18783766
not only that but the 4th dimensional being can see totally different paths that you can take, and isnt limited to a single outcome.
>>
>>18784879
Hey anon, I don't know if you'll see this. But this happens to me, exactly the way you described it. But for me, I don't always fall asleep, in fact I fall right into a lucid dream I can usually control. I believe that's just the transition between waking state and lucid dreaming state or maybe even an astral one. Who knows! Cool to see someone else experiences the same sensation though.
>>
>>18783632
I saw the fourth dimension while on salvia
>>
>>18783729
Looks like an angry little shill needs a marijoina
>>
>>18784879
>>18784997

Hey anon, check out some testimonies by people who have smoked DMT. It is said to occur naturally in the brain (as well as in many life forms including tons of plants) and is thought to be involved in dreaming in some way. Your experience sounds similar to a lot of the reports.
>>
File: IMG_2702.gif (3KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2702.gif
3KB, 250x164px
https://youtu.be/N0WjV6MmCyM

Chalk it up to madness, but I've been visited by them. When I could see them, their dark, tangled lumpy masses would change shape according to my head's position. Of course, it wasn't that its mass itself would change, but rather that I could see different "parts" of it as I moved about my room. The shapes were consistent and looking at them reminded me of scrolling through CT scan slides.

I felt no fear as long as I could not hear them. There was a time when I wanted to see through the veil lifted, though I never explicitly asked for visitors. They're not welcome back :(

Has anyone else seen them?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.