[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

satanic cults

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: satanicritual.jpg (48KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
satanicritual.jpg
48KB, 480x363px
http://www.dw.com/en/difficult-to-escape-abusive-satanic-cults-exist-in-the-shadows-of-society/a-5904978

reading this article made me question whether there is a wide but deeply secretive group of people who are part of dark cultic societies. do any of you anons have personal experience with dark/satanic cults? any stories info would be appreciated. no LARPing pls.
>>
>>18783024
I hope you know you're gonna get a bunch of Schizophrenics and people with other hallucinatory/delusional mental illnesses posting in here. Happens EVERYtime someone does one of these threads.
>>
Programmed to Kill. Expounds upon the connections with serial killers, government agencies and satanic cults. Also examine the case of Marc Dutroux in belgium.
>>
the order of the solar temple story is wild ride if you haven't already read it. not explicitly satanic but pretty messed up none the less.
>>
https://youtu.be/F6tFXAVRDBM
a long interview with a woman that claims to have escaped a cult as described in the op article.
>>
>>18783682
>>18783638
good stuff thanks
>>
>>18783105
Shill
I've been attacked by a witch who was part of a cult.
Don't know if it was 'satanic' or not.
If anyone wants to hear about how I combated it, add me on skype
[email protected]
>>
File: 1484711378091.png (180KB, 1251x585px) Image search: [Google]
1484711378091.png
180KB, 1251x585px
>>18783105
Honestly I don't usually take this stuff seriously but reading it in a reputable source like DeutscheWelle made me second guess that. Also I find this stuff interesting af regardless.
>>
>>18783024
Genuinely interested in real satanic occurrences/historical events. I don't want to do it I just want to read about it.
>>
>>18783793
programmed to kill
>>
>>18783714
>implying Christians didn't still fuck over tons of knowledge, including by blanking out pages and writing over it with scripture
>implying it doesn't make perfect sense why people idolize raiders that worshiped cool pagan gods instead of Jesus "The Cuck" Christ

lol
>>
>>18783105
how do you know that what those people see doesn't exist, just because you can't see it?
>>
>>18784295
>thinking Christ is a cuck
>he's alive in heaven while mohammed the pedophile is roasting in hell
lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42tCr_uXQBo
>>
https://youtu.be/NJE0HDH-EFg?t=1524
>>
>>18783024
I live in rural england, and there were reports of a satanic cult in the local woods in my county. There have been a number of disappearances and bodies found in the area from the late 90s mind you, so it seemed to have some substance with what people were putting forward. If you follow the trail for a little while you can find an old blogspot with pictures of wiccans laying in the leaves holding Laveyan literature.

Quite disappointing.
>>
>>18785414
satanic panic.
>>
>>18783024
All they can eat and eat all that they will. All that they will can eat all they are. All that they are is all they will eat.
>>
>>18783710
share here anon, some of us appreciate it.
>>
>>18785408
(((Atheists))) are arrogant cunts who don't even believe their own lies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.