[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing a spirit/demon? Help a newfag plz.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: t5hasdf.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
t5hasdf.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
Hello, /x/,
I'm not really that spiritual or into this sort of paranormal stuff, so I'm not skilled at knowing or even postulating what it was that I saw yesterday. However, I am good at greentexting, so I will elaborate in a greentext.

>Be me.
>Take long walk through town because snow is melting and warm outside.
>Take longer walk than usual.
>Really dark and strange thoughts on my mind, listening to electro.
>Thoughts getting darker and get so mad to the point of jogging and running because I am so pissed. (#bipolar)
>Eventually start walking back home, feeling a bit relaxed.
>A sense pulls me in a different and longer direction.
>Took a right turn where I should have gone straight.
>adventure.jpg
>The sun is in the west and it is 3:00-4:00PM. Wind is blowing to the Northwest maybe 3-4mph.
>Walking by a house, derp.
>The shadow of the house is on the street, so half the street where I am walking is illuminated and half is shadow (derp x 2).
>The ambient light of the lighted street seems to glow onto something in the shadow of the house.
>The thing looks like a hardly visible dust whirlwind, but it doesn't change form or blow out.
>No cars, no smokestack, no fire, no wind to blow sand or dust around at this time of day.
>Looks like a translucent blob 1ft high and is hovering on the ground.
>Maneuvers around me into the lighted street where it becomes invisible.
>wtf.jpg

Maybe my anger had somehow allowed me to see beyond the veil for a couple of seconds? The thing that spooped me out the most was how it operated... it was like a small dust cloud that was somehow frozen... sort of like smart-dust or nanobots in a group... very fascinating. Any thoughts?

-pic unrelated-
>>
>>18781708
You probably witnessed vapor/condensation. Gasses work in mysterious ways. Also some electro stuff can alter brainwaves, and therefore consciousness.
>>
>>18781725
Like swamp gas?
>>
>>18781798
Perhaps. I just mean generally, depending on barometric pressure, relative humidity, temperature, etc. can make some weird shit happen via condensation, sublimation, and other such things.
>>
>>18781828
I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>18781708
It wers a weather balloon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.