[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rabbit's foot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (11KB, 355x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 355x351px
When I was around 8, I got a fake rabbit's foot keychain from one of those 50 cent machines in the super market. I had it for a few months until one day I got bored and decided to see what was inside of it.

My older brother and I started to cut the fur off of it and found a fake plastic black bone inside. It was covered in old glue, which had held the fake fur in place, so we soaked it in some dish soap and hot water until it all loosened up.

After peeling the rest f the glue off, we noticed that there was a very obvious and detailed shape carved out of the plastic bone. It was 3 dimensional, embossed over the plastic. It was a skeleton with its arms crossed over its chest. I still remember what it looked like and it scared the shit out of us as kids. I kept it for a year or two after that before losing it.

No one I've told this story too has ever experienced anything similar. No one even remembers the fake shitty plastic rabbits foot I'm talking about. I've looked all over the internet and can't find them either.

Anyone else ever experience something like this? Or at least remember the god damn rabbits foot I'm talking about? Pic slightly related (it's a real rabbits foot).
>>
File: zBu3vqB.jpg (2MB, 3024x3360px) Image search: [Google]
zBu3vqB.jpg
2MB, 3024x3360px
>>18781198
Parts of other cheap things are often bought up by Chinese manufacturers to use as filler in different product. Ex: Bowling balls filled with pool balls and ceramic lawn ornaments filled with other rejected ceramics.

In other words, it's most likely not some occult spooky shit and rather a leftover plastic bone from a pirate toy or something.
>>
>>18781198
>>18781291
Also can you post an mspaint drawing of the skeleton?
>>
>>18781291
Chinks are so ingenious.
>>
>>18781291

I suppose that is possible. The strange thing was that it was perfectly centered inside the foot and the plastic, even the parts covered by the fur, was carved to look like a bone. I assumed maybe it was some bored or disgruntled factory worker who was trying to scare kids. I doubt it was anything occult related or whatever (I don't believe in voodoo or magic or anything like that).
>>
>>18781302

I could try later. I'm at work right now using my phone to access this thread. It was a full length model of a skeleton, even down to the feet, laying straight down on its back with its arms crossed over its chest. It even has little eye sockets carved out.
>>
>>18781314
China No.1
>>
>>18781291
Not a bad idea, honestly. recycling in action.
>>
File: ccodex_74.jpg (13KB, 239x288px) Image search: [Google]
ccodex_74.jpg
13KB, 239x288px
>>18781198
?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.