[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, you reader of the text, it's your friend Jesus.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (51KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 1920x1080px
Where all not equal because if we were we would all be the exact same in everything that exists. It's a lie. Imagine when the first person of whatever race in their tribe approached the other races of the earth with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That's how there's power and an assurance the God of and the Words of the Holy Bible are True.
>>
>>18779560
>Spellcheck
We're all not equal because if we were we would all be the exact same in everything that exists. It's a lie. Imagine when the first person of whatever race in their tribe approached the other races of the earth with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That's how there's power and an assurance the God of and the Words of the Holy Bible are True.
>>
>>18779560
Jesus, stop dabbling around on the computer and get back to mowing the lawn
>>
Anonymous (ID: GVMvQa+k) 03/15/17(Wed)22:10:14 No.116872489▶
>>116872053 #
Ah, I'm not on a phone, my computer just has auto correct on it for my brother who has a very sad sickness where he needs it.

Because hey imagine if auto correct didn't exist? Then we would see as the days of old in writing who knew how to really spell and who didn't. Yea, you're all smart on the internet, but can thou spell unto written paper?

Checkmate.
>>
>>18779570
I had a good chuckle when I read your post in a positive way evaluate you requested for me to mow a lawn. The grass, it is my Father's carpet. Carpeting all the face of the Earth. Yea, a carpenter was I. Indeed I Jesus Christ carpeted the Earth with God our Father. The Creator of All, Lord Of Hosts.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 600x450px
>>18779570
Oh by the way thanks for that. I could call you friend you know.
>>
>>18779582
Couldn't your father have created carpets that don't need carpeting in the first place?
>>
Satan here. Don't listen to a thing this guy says. He ain't nothin but Jack shit, And Jack left town.
>>
>>18779592
There are not only three definitions of Carpeting based upon the action of what is termed in this worlds language, "Carpet(er,ing) to spread a mat covering an area, to mow a lawn, (very distinct concept), and then a carpenter who builds with wood.
>>
>>18779604
You come from He who it is written. Satan, you are not a God. Creation, you lost since the beginning. This is why thou shalt never be a god of anything, but eternal death upon ye. Amen.

We fought, and I already won. Lion, Tribe of Judah.
>>
>>18779619
We will see. I was once God's favorite until he decided to come to Earth and lay with a pathetic human. I was banished because I loved father too much. You are nothing but a monkey.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 450x290px
>>18779619
Yea I am the one, but I not alone for I have the Lord who my Father sent me.

Hey, look at the picture reader of this text. I wonder in your free will are you able to tap your finger on the screen at the hand of Jesus? Or would you feel like you couldn't or that in some how tricking you when you're doing absolutely nothing wrong man.
>>
>>18779623
You cannot love God, our Father too much. Do you not remember? Perfect Heaven? Does thou not remember? When we all loved God with all our power? Thou shalt be stricken with a broken heart!
>>
>>18779635
Would Jesus really use apple products?
>>
>>18779651
Verily I tell you, it is written that God owns it all. He owns all things.
>>
File: demon.png (185KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
demon.png
185KB, 500x374px
>>18779644
You think you are all high and mighty with your biblical words and your dubs. But know this, I led the assault on you. I catalyzed the events that had you crucified. And when you return, I'll do it again.
>>
>>18779675
I laughed at it, your post. An logically so we also know that God gets the last laugh. And we, the body of Christ, are one with Him through the Baptism this when our spirits are one with Jesus, we are also one with God, our Abba you know.

Satan, God losing you in your fall was likened unto a man who loses one of his favorite sons. Does love not have sorrow? And does love not have attract? God is Love, you cannot love God too much and for ye sinners I mean love God morally for you 4chan users are if a strange kind. The minds of some of the people you know. Foreign to me, God doesn't sin ya know.
>>
>Jesus shitposting on /x/
Should I be reassured or despondent?
>>
File: baal.jpg (530KB, 1301x845px) Image search: [Google]
baal.jpg
530KB, 1301x845px
>>18779560
>Where all not equal because if we were we would all be the exact same in everything that exists. It's a lie. Imagine when the first person of whatever race in their tribe approached the other races of the earth with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That's how there's power and an assurance the God of and the Words of the Holy Bible are True.

Not all the words in the Bible are the word of God - most I would say aren't. Some are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ijXIJRMhKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEN16GHuwvg
>>
File: image.jpg (460KB, 1024x1302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460KB, 1024x1302px
>>18779675
Also Jesus did return already. Not just at the resurrection, but we know the Holy Bible is real thus through the obvious signs Jesus already returned in the now, as if time didn't exist. Did Jesus not get all authority over Heaven and Earth? It is written. Like Father like Son lad. A new creation in Christ in the spirit.
>>
>>18779693
Does God not judge all things upon the Earth? Therefore we all know God sees all things. All seeing all knowing ya know.
>>
>>18779701
And know that when the sins that God hid his face from, though he knows like how one knows a memory of something on a map, but He doesn't go there to the location of your sin but the day God turns to look. Just what on Earth will He see? Imagine.
>>
Baptism of a dove who is the Holy Spirit into a person, and as the Holy Spirit flew down like a dove so did The Lion Of Judah approach running like a Lion ready to save and I seen it.
>>
Gtfo. Now.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 580x435px
>>18779765
By what authority? Why does thou cast out God by which you know a God created authority thus The Holy Bible IS Law And Order.
>>
>>18779786
God is God, He even said to us all, "I Am." Written in the Holy Bible.
>>
>>18779560
Let it be known I am not a self boaster or a boaster, but I know the Holy Bible tells us not to forbid others to prophecy.
>>
>>18779800
The first will be last and the last will be first thus I chose bronze. Not gold no not even silver.
>>
You can see how sound goes through walls, which is how Jesus can go through walls. But there is an upper story to this.
>>
I can do all this racist so know at any time God could smite me down. Praised is the Most High.
>>
>>18779897
I typed, "I can do all this because I know God could smite me down at any time."
>>
>>18779900
Oh how they check their doubles. What a platform.
>>
>>18779904
I see by knowing.
I know God.
>>
>>18779933
Oh how they check their doubles twice! What a platform!
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 209x110px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 209x110px
>>18779939
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 156x80px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 156x80px
>>18779950
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.