[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever get Idoser or other hypnotic programs to work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: idoser.jpg (8KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
idoser.jpg
8KB, 313x161px
Anyone ever get Idoser or other hypnotic programs to work?
>>
Someone recommended me a total jock mp3 once.

And now I'm a Chad, so that worked.
>>
I've tried many times but never got any results......
>>
>>18779529
for fucks sake buy some pot or if you live in a place where u cant,like i do,just order from agora,dream or alphabay.get some pot or better yet some acid or acid knockoff(eg.25b-nbome) take/smoke it close your eyes put it on. only then it may "work" otherwise u just keep waistin time by tricking muscles to go to sleep.
>>
File: A2.jpg (24KB, 640x480px)
A2.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>18779529
What really happened to you guys who tried this is a government test. Secret dangerous sound waves beamed into your head. There's a conspiracy behind I-Doser and all these brain changing sound waves where if evil knows how to project negative words in the sound they can make it sting like 10 thousand dog whistles.
>>
>>18780760
wow really
>>
>>18779529
No, just search for isochronic tones or binaural beats yourself. There are even programs that allow you to create your own. Why pay for it when it's freely available?

Brainwave entrainment does work, by the way.
>>
You could download Audacity and make your own Idoser songs you know. It's just a sound wave. Anyone with a basic knowledge of audio engineering know this is bullshit. If you want real audio drug just listen to MUSIC. Because music has a real impact on the listener and it's not a placebo effect. Ever felt the need to move to a beat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM
>>
>>18781840
it's in tpb so not really paying for it, and you have the commodity of previously "tested" effects. Like 100 files ranging from datura to OBEs.

though I think some people are more affected by it. kinda like the ASMR.
>>
>>18780760
ok
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SHUUUUT THE FUCK UPPPPP

these things don't work unless you know how to meditate.

and they don't make you trip.

ok they don't even work.
>>
>>18780760
https://youtu.be/2vjPBrBU-TM

This video starts and ends with binaural beats. Pretty spoopy. You don't just do something like that by accident.
>>
>>18779529
I've tried brainwave entertainment before. For only listening to a sound its pretty good. I-Doser is probably the best I've found, many of their audio doesn't work, however the few that do work such as the Ether audio file, have been the most responsive. Its very hit and miss, by person and by file. Some of the files are probably duds, and some that aren't probably wont respond to some people. Either way for an audio files that is practically free, its not bad.
>>
>>18779529
I find that Binaural Beats and Isochronic Tones work well for me while meditating
>>
>>18781840
binural beats dont, iso does
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.