[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entity tried to induce me into sleep paralysis after dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 9150407.0.jpg (206KB, 800x758px) Image search: [Google]
9150407.0.jpg
206KB, 800x758px
This happend about an hour ago.

>Have dream I am in a sort of strange T.V show game.
>I leave the set to the parking lot to retrieve my coat from a car so I can leave.
>some reason I knew the car didnt belong to me so I had to sneak out my stuff and get out.
>I hear voices , and start crawling away and running on 4 legs and jump a barbwired fence like an animal.
>I try to make it back to the set to make it seem like I had never left the premise.
>I look behind me and see 4-5 shadow monkeys chasing me till they grab onto all of my limbs and i begin floating in the air. See a shadowy figure short in stature with a top hot and he tells me " You failed again ! "
> I get turned into a peice of paper version of myself and im going to be stuck on a wall.
> I plead , I was coming right back
>Entity tells me to the extent " You must be punished now"
> As Im stuck on the wall , I wake up and I am semi sleep paralyzed but I feel as if my eyes are being forced to close again so I can be brought back into what I suspect would of been a nightmare.
> I manage to free my hands from paralysis and force my eyelids open till I am fully awake and can move.

/x/ WTF just happend ?!
>>
Entity attempting to downgrade you to 2nd density??

>piece of paper version of you
>running on all fours like an animal
>>
>>18779324
Can you elaborate ?

Also when I awoke I was severely time disoriented , I took a brief nap at 3pm and I was worried I was late for work , which I get up for at 530 A,M
>>
that sounds scary af op
>>
my eye are starting to closed again and i cant keep them open any longer , it seems to be unnatural. I will post results if anything happends when I wake up .
>>
>>18779304
well what happened is that you had a bad dream and then you had sleep paralysis. I know it may be hard to believe, but both these things can actually happen without the intervention of any entity.

and yes, sometimes it can be hard to wake up and stay awake afterwards. it does not mean there's a demon. it just means you're fucking tired.
>>
File: 1488070707219.jpg (35KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
1488070707219.jpg
35KB, 540x361px
>>18779304
Please come back
>>
>>18779709
those people are assholes. if I'm ever in a coma just leave me there, I need the sleep.
>>
OP... you realize that is just plain regular normal typical sleep paralysis, right?

before or after dreaming, you always get your brain convincing you it's caused by an entity. chill, snowflake.
>>
>>18779709
I-I CANT WAKE UP
>>
>>18779774
But type you can-hmm?
Stuck in intermatrix, you are.
An hero you must.
>>
>>18779774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsBC-vF0ZeU
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.