[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get deja vu really strong before important events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1489362459292.jpg (8KB, 185x153px) Image search: [Google]
1489362459292.jpg
8KB, 185x153px
>visiting college that I would end up going to
>talking for first time with girl I ended up dating
>taking a important test for my major that if failed will fuck up everything

I always get the feeling after the deja vu that I'm on the right track or timeline or something. This happen to anyone else?
>>
not related too much, but i often see the future through my dreams. its quite odd, considering all instances of this happening are extremely insignificant. it happens so often that by now im extremely used to the feeling of deja vu. very weird
>>
yeah like when i lost me virginity; I was like oh man am I really sure i haven't really been fukt before? cause its just feels like I've been here before... 'deja fu'
>>
I have that same feeling at times, it feels as if I have lived that event previously through a dream.It not only fills me with a sense of deja vu but also a sense of confusion and disorientation as feeling it throws me off. So short answer yes I too have felt that way.
>>
its deja vu that there's 2 déjà vu threads on the board
fuk have you been here before?
>>
>>18779225
>deja fu
Is that like kung fu but you can see every attack before it happens?
>>
>>18779143

This has happened to me many times.

I believe it has to do with your subconscious mind having no temporal limits.
>>
>>18782355
I am interested, care to elaborate?
>>
>>18779160
Happens to me too all the time. It always pisses me off that I didn't write the dream down before hand.
>>
Not the temporal limit OP but... Things of the ethereal nature have no sense of time. Think of it as your body walking through a maze that your soul and spirit are standing above watching. When you add multiple timelines, it gets interesting. Every day you make choices, i.e. What to wear, what to eat, where to work, that make your current timeline unique. There are however choices that ALL you's will ALWAYS choose the same. Those with good resonance will feel when these timelines intersect. Think of it like tuning a guitar, the most audibly noticeable is barely sharp or barely flat, and the closer you get to perfect the more dissonance there is. You get these "wired" feelings before or after the decision rather than when you do it. Your spirit exists outside of time so it doesn't matter when the choice is made in any timeline it will be the same in every timeline. And the feeling you get is your current self interacting with a past or future self in an alternate reality. It's quite beautiful really.
>>
>>18784425
Huh, neat
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.