[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"IT trailer 2017"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IT.jpg (3KB, 220x206px) Image search: [Google]
IT.jpg
3KB, 220x206px
okay, so last night, around 9 or 10, i was browsing the web and ended up youtubing "IT trailer 2017". after a few videos, i came across a video that was 57 seconds long:

a girl, blonde, 12 or 13, is standing on the side of a busy road. cars are going buy pretty quickly, and she's just standing there, headphones in her ears. then she hears kids laughing behind her. so she walks away from the road, on a path through the tall grass. the path leads to what I think was a cave... and at the opening was a clown, crouched down, holding some balloons. its skin was paper white, no hair, dark eyes that looked blood red, with teeth like sewing needles sticking out of its mouth. all I can remember it saying was "everything's funnier down here" and then it proceeded to laugh. then the video ended.

it was literally the creepiest thing i've ever seen. i ended up looking in the comments, and there were only about five, and they all said the same thing, that it was the most disturbing thing they had ever seen.

this morning i wanted to show it to my best friend... but it disappeared. i can't find any trace of it on the internet. the thing is, there was never any mention of it being a trailer, the video started and ended without any credits, "everything's funnier down here" isn't a line from the original, and the clown wasn't the new actor who is playing IT... but it was so real. and i'm starting to think i dreamed it all, but i know i didn't.

so I brought this here, hoping that somebody might have a clue about this video or can help me figure it out.
>>
Did you happen to catch the channel name?
>>
no clue. i just wasn't thinking. i was absorbed in the video, and then completely freaked out. i tried to watch it a second time, but i couldn't bring myself to, so i just shut x'ed out and went to bed.
>>
>>18779142
The channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningFlames96/videos The video was removed because of several things, probably because they were using it as an official trailer, while it had nothing to do with the upcoming film.
>>
>>18779142
I dropped this shit the minute I heard they were modernizing it. Stop fucking modernizing everything.

Makes me sad because It could benefit from a DECENT remake, but apparently no such things exist.
>>
>>18779142
I found the original link of the video too btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlUrU_Rh_SA
>>
Is there anywhere I can actually see this trailer?
>>
Soooo anybody the link?
>>
>>18779142
Oh shit, I actually remember seeing this. The water was like all mossy and the clown was wearing a striped shirt, right?
>>
ITT: Guerilla marketing at work. Same as the clown scare last year.

It's the slow burn. They're tapping into the subconscious, making their product relevant to your life in a "subtle" fashion.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.