[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost image from holiday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 62951_440365247047_6228836_n.jpg (92KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
62951_440365247047_6228836_n.jpg
92KB, 720x540px
I posted this on reddit a while ago. Just wanted peoples opinions on it. A family member took the photo in Cornwall, at Bodmin Jail, about ten years ago. The mist wasn't there when she took the picture, but showed up when she uploaded them.

Might be pareidolia to a certain extent, but I was always able to see one clear face in the upper left corner.

It's also on the Bodmin Jail website (if you image search and find it).

(Pic Related)
>>
>>18778495
This is a spider web that was close to the camera/phone etc

/debunked
Next?
>>
>I posted this on reddit a while ago

cool, you should go back
>>
Nah, she would have known if there was a spider web on the camera.

I was perfectly fine browsing whatever I like, but thanks.
>>
File: 3576879-1393179381.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3576879-1393179381.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
It looks like a guard from Skyrim about to hit you.
>>
>>18778495
that's smoke or water vapor from breath.

. it doesn't take much breath in the air to become visibloe on camera by reflecting the flash.
>>
>>18778657
not op, but reddit isnt a complete fucking shit hole. its like you accidentally clicked here instead of /b/ because you are fucking gay as fuck. go fap to traps or something.
>>
>>18778760
>t. reddit

go back to /r/conspiracy niggerfaggot
>>
>>18778765
sorry, but i only have reddit for /lsd and /dmt
>>
>>18778495
This is residual molecular accumulation left over from a flatulation experience.
>>
>>18778760
le anti reddit meme.

the kids on the board always need to have another team to play against. they're still suffering the residual brainwashing from school days.
>>
>>18778771
this. mostly likely the family member who took the picture. they just farted while they were setting up for the picture. Happens a lot to even the best of professional photographers.......
>>
>>18778495
Cold basement, warm breath, shitty aperture on camera, flash and then you have yourself an instant ghost.
>>
>>18778779
>residual brainwashing from school days.

well hasnt /b/ been brainwashed to thinking reddit is only a cancer fest? and yeah i can agree with you that 2/3 of it is cancer, but only 2/3. kinda pathetic.
>>
>>18778809
to be fair, most of reddit is absolute cancer. There's some good shit there too, if you know how to look. The same can be said of Tumblr.
>>
>>18778813
yep, i only have tumblr for cars. and i have reddit for drugs.
>>
Yeah, breath could be a reasonable explanation. I presume that it's cold in the jail itself. I'm convinced that face in the top left corner is real though. Bit disappointed :(
>>
Ghosts don't look like see-through, grey smoke. That's movie ghosts.

They look like actual people.

Source: I've seen two, one of which I spoke to.
>>
>>18781243
I spoke to a shadow person as a kid. Sadly didn't talk back. Had about 4 years of paranormal shit in my house after it. Randomly stopped. I occasionally get more, but not a lot.

My mother saw an actual ghost in the house. Guy wearing a jacket that was standing behind her. We'd just moved in to the house at the time. We went into the garage and moved a box, never been in it before, behind the box was a pile of clothes, with the exact same jacket the guy was wearing. I never asked what my mum did with it, but she never saw the guy again. Maybe he just wanted his jacket back or something.
>>
>>18781278
I went into my Mothers bedroom one day and there was an old woman in her bed. I asked who she was etc and she just smiled at me. I went and asked Mum, who then came with me to look, and the Woman was gone. Turns out it was our neighbours dead Mother.

A few years ago a 10 year old girl ran down my hallway and into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I jumped up and ran to the door thinking it was an intruder in the house, but there was nobody in there.
>>
>>18778495
Looks like someone is having a fag and some of the smoke is in front of the camera.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.