[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ars Goetica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 4

Anyone have any experiences/stories with summoning Goetic Demons?
>>
Yes...yes I do
>>
>>18778285
Lots of people have experience in NOT summoning goetic demons. It doesn't real.

If someone had succeeded, don't you think it would have been documented somewhere?
>>
>>18778312
People document their experiences with the master demons all the time, it's just that most people don't believe it.
[spoiler]I'm a skeptic too, obviously you shouldn't take anyone's words as fact without evidence. I want to believe, though.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18778312
U are a cunt
>>
Probably didn't actually summon a demon, but I tried to on LSD the other day. I turned the light out in the bathroom and had a candle while staring at the mirror.

As I was staring my mouth turned into a cunt and then I heard a laughing that echoed in the darkness. It stayed that way until I touched my face and then it turned back to normal.

I done it two more times and saw myself as a woman and as John Ritter.
>>
>>18778312

Because its a kind of subject that if you succeed on it you allready know better than go blabbering about it all over the internet.
>>
>>18778618
Young John Ritter, or old John Ritter?
>>
Ive had multiple experiences with a range of results.
Will relay them if there's anyone else still in the thread.
>>
Here
>>
>>18780651
Well clearly OP is and now I'm curious
>>
>>18780651
Also curious. I summoned some entities but never with Goetia
>>
I thought of Buer and he appeared to me. When I was little I talked with him through castlevania
>>
>>18779875
Some people discuss it. It's not really a bad thing unless you discuss a working-in-progress. But yeah, many who post about it online are RPing, no doubt.
>>
>>18779959
Problem Child era
>>
File: haunted.gif (1021KB, 500x200px)
haunted.gif
1021KB, 500x200px
>>18778618
You are gonna see some weird shit doing that even without lsd, there's nothing supernatural about it.
>>
I'm not shitposting, but I just want to let you know it is Ars Goetia.
>>
>>18778618
Thanks for the story, cunt-mouth Senpai
>>
>>18782330
What, from just looking in the mirror by candlelight?
>>
>>18780651
Hey! Sorry, I went to bed.
Anyway, if people are still interested.

Before I attempted my first summoning I did a lot of prep work.
Meditation practice, lots of reading of the goetica and other relevant texts. Made sure I got myself in the right head space.

I cleared space and I carefully constructed the circle and the triangle, a surprisingly exhausting process, especially the writing of the names, I felt very drained, needing a little break before i continued.
>>
>>18782338
In darkness, yeah. Make sure to hold the candle in front of you in a way that illuminates only your face (although if it illuminates more that shouldn't fuck everything up) and keep with it for ~5-10 minutes while looking yourself in the eyes.

Tried it multiple times, had friends try it, the visuals can get really spooky, but it's just an optical illusion in the end.
>>
>>18782345
I prepared myself with a cleansing ritual and some chanting to focus and prepare myself and then I began the ritual.

I decided to summon Bifrons as they seemed like a chill fellow who would serve my purposes (asking for help with my study and coming exams, I know, Im a loser)
I lit the incense and candles and then meditated, focusing on my breath and my third eye until I could feel the pressure.
Then I began the summoning chant. As soon as I finished it the smoke of the incense began to twist and swirl where it had before been a straight column. I said it twice just to be sure and then welcomed them.
The smoke continued to swirl as I spoke, ceasing completely at some points as if in pause for thought before continuing.
I stated that I sought only knowledge and guidance and the ability to open my mind. I repeated this a few times, telling them that as I am exalted and distinguished so to shall I raise them up with me and distinguish their name.
I specified that I wanted this swiftly and clearly before asking if they would do this for me.
The smoke went out, gave three short puffs and then a much larger volume of smoke than before issued forth in a cloud. I took this to be a yes and I meditated.
My whole body was trembling, shaking as though some great pressure was upon it. I continued to focus on my breathing, blocking out all thoughts until I felt myself settle. Then I dismissed them and laughed. One of the incense sticks burnt out completely just as I did so.
I then took some time to breath and center myself and performed a simple ritual to clear the air.
Then I cleaned up.
>>
>>18782345
For the future, you don't have to construct the triangle and circle the way it says. Check out The Illustrated Goetia, edited by Lon Milo Duquette. You can google and download it in PDF for free.
>>
>>18782354
Despite feeling exhausted going into the ritual afterwards I felt giddy and exhilarated.

A little while afterwards I realised some slightly odd things.

My housemate had been making a lot of noise, gaming online and talking over voice chat, and my dog was whining because I had shut him out of my room (I didnt want to expose him to anything).
But during the ritual I heard nothing from outside my room.
Absolutely nothing except for the very quiet noise of my other housemate leaving her room briefly. She's a witch so I wonded if that has anything to do with it.
If in some way I was occupying some spiritual place where the background noise of mundane reality did not reach but I could hear her because we were on the same level?
>>
>>18782348
Woah, definitely gonna give this a go, thanks!
>>
>>18782366
and did you get significantly better exam/study results?
>>
>>18782366
(Also to note I did excellently in my exams)

Now my second experience is probably the one you'll enjoy the most, for purely schadenfreude.

My girlfriend is very much into magic and witchy stuff and she told me that she wanted to try contacting spirits.
We had just come from our coven meeting, it was a full moon and we both felt up for it so I decided to go ahead and perform a ritual for her.
I foolishly though that I would be able to simply guide her through it and she wouldn't need the rigorous preparation I performed.

So, I got her to draw the hexagram and the pentagram and the sigil (I let her look through the goetica and she chose Botis for the summoning).
Then I prepared the circle and triangle and got her to write the names.
>>
>>18778285
Someone is trying to summon Murmur here on /x/. I keep seeing his sigil at least once in every thread. I'm surprised I haven't seen it ITT
>>
>>18782381
That's because they are retarded and don't know how this stuff works. Or, alternately, they already performed the evocation with great success, and are exalting the entity in return.
>>
>>18782388
Here's one example >>18781739
>>
>>18782373
Yes I did. I'm a good student but I have crippling test anxiety and am bad at studying.
I know the placebo effect exists but I felt like I did significantly better.

>>18782380
So, we got ourselves ready, I talked her through the process, told her what to expect.
Then we smoked a little bit of weed and began.
I performed the first incantation, in its long form and then let her perform the calling.
Almost immediately after this my dog came in from outside (Though I was quite sure he shouldn't have been able to get out there.)
He carefully walked around the edge of the circle, sniffing, then around the triangle and then straight back outside.
I found this rather strange as he is a princes who hates being outside and never passes up the chance to jump into your lap.
>>
>>18782404
A few seconds after he left my girlfriend experienced a very vivid, rather horrifying vision. I was sitting behind her, holding her and I could see what she was seeing, but blurry, like a second hand image.
I coached her to command them to appear in a personable form, but I could tell she was getting overwhelmed. She was talking to the demon, asking to to please stop distressing her and I could hear her getting anxious.
I told her to command it, that she was in power but she was already getting overwhelmed.
She begged it to stop as she started shaking and whimpering and then violently projectile vomited everywhere (she later told me it felt like something grabbed her throat).
>>
>>18782393
Hmm... I saw that earlier too, I thought it was just a photoshop shitpost. I saw a couple actually. In my opinion, if they were trying to exalt an entity after a successful working, they wouldn't be so subtle. Who knows, on this board!
>>
>>18782422
I immediately banished the entity and comforted her before helping her up and into the shower.
Once she was okay I came back and deconstructed the triangle, burnt the sigil and wrapped the ashes up in tinfoil. (I then later sealed them in an paper box I made covered in sealing sigils, put that in a plastic bag, weighted it down and threw it into a really disgusting lake.)
>>
>>18782427
Basically the moral is that if you're an unprepared young apprentice Demons are going to haze the shit out of you and try and make you fuck up.
Also, have a clear purpose. She told me that she wanted 'Perspective'.
I told her that wasn't a very good request because its so easy to twist.

And that's my current experiences with goetica. I haven't done many of them as its so exhausting and takes a lot of prep time.
I have had other experiences with spirits and entities (Including being followed home from a graveyard ritual).

Hope y'all enjoyed.
>>
>>18782427
You are absoLUTELY retarded. You don't just perform evocations for the hell of it, nor do you do it to "see demons" (which btw Lemegeton aren't really demons). This happened to her because she is weak AND inexperienced. Not that neither of those things can be changed. Bet she's real comfy going back to being a "witch" now, though.
>>
>>18782445
Yeah right, faggot. Nice LARP'ing.
>>
>>18778618
Bullshit, LSD is nothing like that
>>
I summoned a Haitian Loa Baron Samedi. I forgot what I told him. I think I told him I wanted to be the best Counter-Strike player in the world. I offered him a bag of spice pineapple flavor. I had a vision of him in a throne. He was a tiny skeleton figure. He laughed at my request and didn't take me seriously. I ended up smoking his spice and he got mad.
>>
>>18782496
Stop taking pussy doses, yes you can get hallucinations like that off of higher doses of lsd.
>>
>>18782496
Man, I used to think people who claimed to have serious hallucinations on LSD were full of shit, because all I ever really saw were fractals and multi-color vision and walls "breathing." Then one day I took quite a bit more than normal, and I was sitting on the can (so as not to piss on the floor) with the lights out, struggling to piss. Next thing I know I see blood seeping from the walls onto the floor, slowly enclosing me in a tight circle, and the walls appeared to be closing in on me as well. There was a small nightlight, so it wasn't completely dark. Not saying the anon you are responding to ISN'T full of shit, just sharing my personal experience.
>>
>>18782508
However, I don't take LSD for the hallucinations. I'll take anything from a microdose to a tenstrip, depending on my intention. Some people just wanna "SEE" shit. Also, anon above, there is no such thing as a "pussy dose" and no you're not tough for taking a lot of LSD
>>
>>18782504
I was on a pretty decent dose, plus the darkness + candle methods added to the visuals.
>>
ITT: Stupid druggies.
>>
>>18782503
Maybe perfect precision and eye–hand coordination would have been a better request.
>>
>>18782523
That's ok friend. I know it's tough to know that people have experienced kicks you could never imagine, and that some of the greatest men of history were some form or other of drug user. Don't conflate that with the idea that drugs can make you great or raise your IQ though. ESPECIALLY for someone like yourself, you should continue to stay away from them, as they will only make you dumber.
>>
>>18782454
**not that either of those things *CAN'T* be changed. lol sorry.
>>
Baron Samedi is a faggot. I'm going to summon him again and see what happens
>>
>>18782588
Yeah you do that. Make sure you call him a faggot. And also make sure you perform the rite without any intended purpose other than to insult this thing. Let us know how that works out for you.
>>
>>18782596
I will. My life can't possibly get any worse. I only have much to gain.
>>
I'm going to troll Baron Samedi. lol
>>
>>18782596
Do what you want but I was being sarcastic. If that's your plan, I'm going to bet you're not much of a practitioner, or even skilled in the art at all. No offense intended, but you don't just follow the instructions from a book, pronounce everything correctly and *boom* an entity appears.
>>
>>18778285
Please tell me that nothing like OPs pic exists. I'd shit myself laughing.
>>
>>18782645
It worked before. I bet it'll work again.
>>
>>18782668
You seriously just followed the instructions from a book, no prior experience with evocation, and boom an entity appeared?
>>
>>18782671
I followed instructions not from a book, but from 4chan. lol. He knows who the fuck I am in this universe.
>>
>>18782677
Yeah that's called being off your meds.
>>
>>18782684
Whatever you say, non-believer.
>>
>>18782695
No, I am an active practitioner. That's why I have some serious doubts as to the veracity of your claim.
>>
>>18782701
If you really must know why it worked so simply for me, it's because I had a special connection with God when God was still alive. My godform also helped.
>>
>>18782722
There is not a lick of occult logic to be found in this statement, but ok.
>>
>>18782741
If you don't find anything occult worthy in my statement, then you're doing it wrong.

Occult isn't all about listening to Slayer and worshipping Satan.
>>
>>18782764
>Slayer
I prefer music, not noise
Ok then please explain
>special connection with God when God was still alive

> My godform also helped.

You say you have no practical experience with this stuff, so that's where my doubt comes from.
>>
>>18782777

3 sevens, checkmate
>>
>>18782777
I created a godform in my past life when I was a powerful goddess. She lives in the Sun. She is powerless now, but has influence in my dreams. I was God's sister from the old universe. We were the only two who survived. God is now dead and had been for 2 years, if you haven't heard. You don't have to believe me and I will totally understand if you choose not to, but that's the truth.
>>
>>18782701
tits or story discarded
>>
>>18782826
was for >>18782805
>>
>>18782826
Uhhmm IDK if you meant to post that to my comment or another one, but I'm a dude... and I have a flat, very hairy chest. Milk white.
>>
>>18782848
>Uhhmm IDK if you meant to post that to my comment or another one

>>>>>>18782828
>>
>>18782848
OHH I seee now. HAHA
>>
>>18782805
So how do you know this? i'm neither doubting nor believing at this point, but curious. Also, that's not really how that shit works.
>>
>>18782858
Because I remember. I don't understand what you mean by "that's not how it works."
>>
>>18782865
>You don't go from god/goddess to human.
>There are many gods, they may all be dead or all alive, or anywhere in between.
>Humans are likely to create false memories, and have faulty memories anyway.
>>
I was a girl in my past life. God was jealous of my beauty and made me a boy in this life. God promised me I would find true love with my soulmate, someone I met when I was a girl, so I agreed to be a boy. I gave up my powers for true love, like a fool. I've never had love. Never will.
>>
>>18782907
Take your meds hun
>>
>>18782907
Ok no offense, but I cannot BELIEVE I have been debating occult principles with either a LARPer of someone off their meds. Don't fuck around with evocation until you get stabilized.
>>
>>18782948
If occult works for you, then you're the one who needs meds.
>>
>>18782957
I do not think the word occult means what you think it means.
>>
>>18782957
>inb4 misinterpretation of "esoteric
>>
>>18782968
Occult just means knowledge of things that are paranormal. If you see things or hear things that others don't, then it's time to see the doctor.
>>
>>18782995
So, tell me, how is it that knowledge can "work" for somebody, or not "work" for somebody. Knowledge does not imply practice. However, if you never put your hand to something you can never know for sure
>inb4 science has disproven the existence of everything paranormal
Please link to a study, I have an internet friend who is even more interested than me to review such a study. And that doesn't mean a study debunking one particular event.
>>
>>18782987
I believe the phrase you are looking for is "conflation with" but it's cool. You're really letting your superiority shine bright.
>>
>>18783027
I know the paranormal is real. It's been proven to me. I also know you won't believe my personal experience, so I won't even bother.
>>
>>18783058
Your personal experience that you just shared is you imagining things. If you told me you had performed some actual, ya'know, RITES to figure out wth was going on, or that you learned it from the K&C of your HGA I MIGHT be inclined to listen. But all you have given me to go on is daydreaming and fantasy.
>>
>>18783033
Said the kettle! I don't even care lol

There's always someone smarter than me!

I was just scrolling front page and here you are again
>>
>>18783077
Then go somewhere else. You're coming here trying to disprove things because you haven't experienced them, getting logically and reasonably debated, and act like this is a contest of badassery or something when you can't answer a simple fucking question. And my main point about you using the wrong words is that you were using the wrong words in accusing somebody else of being ABOUT to use the wrong words. Do you see how this is a logical fallacy?
>>
>>18783073
I haven't told you my personal experience. A voice told me to meet her and I met her in person. There is no imagining that.
>>
File: 1340424977563.png (366KB, 2312x3541px) Image search: [Google]
1340424977563.png
366KB, 2312x3541px
>>
>>18782550
I think you have me confused with another poster. I'm the guy that seen shit in the mirror. I was just explaining that I was on a pretty decent dose mixed with the lighting which would explain the visuals. Not really the laughing though.
>>
>>18782323
Nice. Did you have the chest hair as well or was it just a facial hallucination?
>>
>>18783116

If a "voice" told you that you were once a God and told you to meet this person (thus confirming the voice is legitimate), you're being played by a demon, and very effectively.

Doctrine of demons 101.
>>
>>18783253
Thank you.
>>
>>18778285

Much like the Puzzle Master of Hellraiser, IRL, and on a weekly basis, certain minor demons occupy themselves with enticing fresh anons to get themselves into A World Of Shit. The only trick is for the individual to actually open the door...
>>
>>18782454
Yeah, I admit it was stupid.
I just wanted to share the experience with her and I thought it could help her with her journey, it was something she really wanted to do.
I wasn't doing it just to fuck around though yes, her request was poorly phrased.

>>18782458
/x/ really is full of dicks these days.
I was just relaying my experience. Everything I said happened the way I said it. If it was 'real' or not I can only speak to my own perceptions and experience.
>>
http://www.originalfalcon.com/b-ceremonial_magic.php
>>
>>18783391
Just the face.
>>
>>18783552
Of course, the Lemegeton aren't ACTUALLY demons
>>
>>18782380
>(Also to note I did excellently in my exams)
haha, nice report bro.
>>
I've never really read into it much but I'll share my story about the time I stayed at my friend's house years ago who was into summoning and reading into all this sort of stuff.

We were teenagers around 16 to 18, I was 17 at the time. 3 of us, my friend A, my other friend B and me.

We all slept round his after a few beers in separate rooms, A was in his bedroom, B was downstairs in the living room and I was in A's old bedroom which we called the "black room" since its walls were all painted black.

When I slept I had a horrific nightmare of being lost in a dark wood during the dream a "map" (or so I thought of it) kept strobe lighting into my vision. After the forest sequence I found myself free-falling towards a pile of corpses, hundreds of them which were screaming. I had the choice of killing my friend who I was falling with by landing on him or letting him live and me dying. I chose in my dream to land on him and woke up after realising what I'd done upon impact.

When I woke I was in absolute terror and in the door way was a very clear silhouette of tall woman facing away from me in a almost Burka like outfit, completely in black head to toe. I stared for what felt like ages in absolute terror. Then her head started to turn as though she was to turn towards me. I got out the bed and sprinted past her and headed downstairs. I woke friend B and told him about what I saw and he looked terrified, he didn't say any more and let me sleep on the other sofa. I didn't sleep that night, necked 3 pints of water in fear.

In the morning I told friend A about what I saw and the "map" which I saw, he asked me draw it. I drew it out and he promptly found his book about this sort of stuff and opened it at a page of demon he supposedly summoned in that room, it was a perfect match.

It sounds stupid and it reads stupid but that's what happened. There was something in that doorway and the image from my dream mapped perfectly to the thing he used to summon it.
>>
>>18786858
Friend B later recalled that he had witnessed the same level of terror and horrible nightmares in the Black Room. B was not awake in the morning when me and A did the drawing comparison.
>>
>>18782658
Demons can take any form but usually appear as body horror furries for some reason.
>>
>>18782805
Sounds like a shitty deviantart character
>>
>>18778285
It's risky to summon demons if you haven't done a dedication ritual to Satan.

Naturally I haven't had any negative experiences.
>>
File: 545605.jpg (90KB, 640x640px)
545605.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.