[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1487990168225.jpg (364KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487990168225.jpg
364KB, 740x720px
Sorry that I took so long to show up again, but that spell really did the trick.
I haven't had the bad experience that one guy with his sister had with the love potion. Probably because I used it on my fiance more than anything.
I don't know if you're here, so let me know when you show up so I can tell you!

I guess while I wait I can tell some people about my astral experiences or maybe about my incubus? I can share some experiences and try to help a few others while I wait!
I'm not gonna give myself a name because I don't wanna let an ego hit me or something of the sort.
>>
>>18777752
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>18777752
Sauce on pic anon …
>>
>>18777752
I'm the anon that did the love spell on my sister. Curious to see how your experience with the method went.

I've looked up ways to cancel the spell but with no luck. I wish the fuck M would have stayed around.
>>
>>18778579
How come you did that spell on your sister anyway? I can understand wanting her to not be so bitchy, but it is a love potion after all.
The only things I know that can cancel it are spells that would basically make her despise you to your core which is the complete opposite of what you probably want.

I noticed a change probably within the first few hours of him drinking the potion. He started to follow me around the house, wanting to spend time with me. Even when I was working on some art, he would watch it. I chose to do the potion because we've been having troubles lately involving already two females who have been trying to make him think I'm bad. I know one of them proclaims she's a "wiccan" but if I remember correctly, wiccans don't do black magic like she claims to do, so I got very suspicious.
>>
>>18778621
I didn't have faith enough in the spell to risk trying it on someone I like and having them find out that I was trying to get them to drink jizz tea.

Plus from M's personal experience, it didn't seem like it was going to be that strong. So I figured she would be more willing to do what I wanted and maybe even give the tea to some of her friends.

Now I'm stuck with her pretty much obsessed over me. She wants to quit her job so she can be with me all day and she ignores all her friends requests to hang out. I convinced her to keep working so we could save up money to move, though she put an app in for the place I work in hopes that she can work with me.

I definitely don't want her to despise me. We had a good relationship. Still do I guess, besides the insane attachment.
>>
File: hahaha oh wow.jpg (51KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha oh wow.jpg
51KB, 600x467px
>>18778665
>I made my sister drink my cum in hopes of mind-controlling her
>We had a good relationship
>>
>>18778665
How much semen did you use, if you mind me asking? Depending on how much, it can end up extremely strong. That was one thing I noticed with the posting of the spell. I faintly remember seeing similar threads on here about the magical effects of semen and how people put it in food and fed it to their sisters/mothers, and the more semen they used = a stronger effect.
>>
>>18778669
Again, didn't think it would full on mind control her. I wasn't expecting her to become addicted to my cum. I just thought she's be more susceptible to doing the work around the house and stuff.

>>18778678
It was the full load (about three and a half streams. I can't remember if it was indicated that you had to use the whole amount. The milk and honey masked it pretty well.

I'm afraid to use it on anyone else as that could turn out ugly. So right now I've decided to accept the hole I dug myself. I've noticed too that she has been rubbing herself on all my stuff. Like my pillow or the part of the couch where I usually sit. Game controllers and such. It's weird as fuck.
>>
>>18778722
Id suggest if you're going to use it on anyone else do NOT do that potion. Now looking back at it (I had saved the thread on my computer), a lot of it is designed to bind you. Semen would not normally be strong enough for someone to act like how your sis is acting, but the rest of this spell enhances the effects. That's mainly why it didn't ring alarm bells in my head, because it's typically used for someone you love, not a sister, and I just brushed over your predicament until I saw the spell you used was the same one V gave me.
If you want someone to just be more wiling to do housework or not be bitchy or things like that, just bake your semen into some food. Semen alone has some interesting qualities that make it magical without the added effect of a spell, and you're less likely to get the same situation again.
She's probably doing that animals tend to do to mark something, which is actually really weird. Animals tend to do that to say something is theirs as a sign to other animals to fuck off.
>>
Yeah I'm afraid to do the spell on anyone else or even show attention to another woman. I don't think she would kill them or anything but might attack them.

I guess in about a couple months we are moving. She wants to go out on dates and stuff and that's the best way I can think to do that without everyone finding out.

I was hoping it would fade off but it seems to be getting stronger. Though for the last couple of days it seems to be the same level of affection. I might try to keep her from ingesting my sperm and see if that lowers the effect.
>>
Can someone post the spell again please
>>
>>18778820
Keeping her from ingesting your sperm is probably your best bet if you want it to stop. Hell, if ther'es a way to even get away from her like living with a friend that could probably work. I don't know if you have any friends who wouldn't look at you weird. Your best bet is that she suddenly started doing this all and you don't know why and don't want it.

>>18778848
Sure anon, just be wary of how strong this shit is.

>Materials.
One slip of paper. One pen. Black tea.
And finally, An offering from your own body.
Optional:One rose bud that is beginning to bloom or any flower symbolising love that is in the process of blooming.
Instruction.
>Inscribe the name of your target on the slip of paper. And your name beside theirs

Prepare the tea to be brewed as you would with coffee so that the water flows through the mixture and into a new vessel.
next.
> on the paper. Write over the targets name with your name so that yours is most visible. And then do the same with your name. So their name is now visable over yours.
Put this slip of paper in the middle the tea to be brewed. But only after the next few steps.

You now must offer something of your own- Charged with sexual energy. For men performing this spell semen is recommended. For females sexual fluid and most commonly menstrual blood is used.
>pour fluid onto the paper. Let it soak through
>add this paper imbued with your sexual energy in the middle of the black tea to be brewed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.