[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 44

File: 1466234452956.jpg (593KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1466234452956.jpg
593KB, 900x900px
Free personality readings/adjustments.

I can know you based on a couple sentences to a paragraph, and offer advice for any problems you may be facing. I can also answer many questions you may have regarding your life and relationships.
>>
>>18777555
it is simple I am on /X/. conclussion, I am a useless faggot
>>
>>18777565
You need to expand your pool of close friends and learn a new skill.
>>
>>18777555
This will be the first sentence I'm writing, not really sure how long it should be so I'll end it here.
Now the second sentence, we're halfway done so I shouldn't have to write much more.
The third and final sentence is this one, so I guess I'm done and you should be able to tell me about myself.
>>
>>18777581
Finish your schooling.
>>
>>18777555
Heck, might as well be quick before

I'm in a crisis. I'm trying to come out of NEEThood and there's so much to do, so much stuff to tackle, that it's fucking overwhelming.

I'm 'addicted' to weed and smoking, and this is fucking up my life and I hate it. In fact I'm sitting here, with a zoot, trying to meditate myself out of this shit.

Also, I've been NEET for so long I can't really talk to normies. And I just want to fuck so bad.

I feel like I have no control, of myself. And I hate myself for it.
>>
File: 1489386338594.jpg (79KB, 725x696px) Image search: [Google]
1489386338594.jpg
79KB, 725x696px
>>18777589
Meditation will take you far, but a relationship with yourself will take you farther faster. Begin conversing with yourself about your woes and goals. Make sure each day has at least one positive event between yourself and yourself. You need to verbally communicate - in a mirror or not.

You may develop habits of interrupting your actions with your new outer voice of reason. It's a form of playful bullying of the self that allows one to progress from this stage. "Of course you wanna smoke instead of __, you fucking loser." And so on and so forth.

You should make a list of a few things you wish to accomplish in the next weeks/months. Start as slow as you can, and don't stop making steps.

10 and 10,000 steps are exactly the same.
>>
>>18777555
Is better to risk or go for sure?
>>
>>18777555
Hello OP.

What is the solution for me... what is that I should do to go the right path?

Do you already know?
>>
>>18777597
Thanks. I know I've got to generate energy to get out of this situation, but sometimes that energy easily goes into anxiety and stress.

It's a matter of slowing down, calming down, regaining identity, strengthening self. And, positivity. Cheers.
>>
>>18777614
All risk is weighed against what is at stake. If you can pull yourself up and are not afraid, risk. If you are not sure of your strength, for sure.

>>18777619
I do not know. Perhaps you are currently on a path you are wary of?
>>
>>18777583
I have a degree in computer science, and make 80k+ per year.

How about you finish your voodoo degree?
>>
Bring me your mystic woo powers.
How do I into job market?
>>
>>18777555
Ok, I'll give it a go. Am I going to have a meaningful relationship anytime soon? What else can you tell me?
>>
I'm feeling a lot calmer lately, and actually lurking more in the chan.
And I also am in the middle of a crossing, which path shall I take if I wish to attain my goals?
>>
File: 1474216329379.jpg (54KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1474216329379.jpg
54KB, 736x736px
>>18777633
You are lying of your confidence.

>>18777634
I will not answer.

>>18777640
Relationships are made meaningful by you, so I can't tell you whether you will or wont. If you're asking me if you care, then, yes, yes you do.

>>18777642
Opposite apposite hand. What your ego never demands.
>>
>>18777555
Why am I such a faggot
>>
I'll give it a shot!

How are you today? Enjoying the weather? It's real comfy in my room: Toasty and dark like a good bedroom during winter should be.

Nice to meet you and hope to speak with you again real soon!
>>
>>18777665
You keep too many secrets.
>>
>>18777647
You are lying of your ability to divine any truth from words, and are clearly using blanket statements to give people the impression that you know anything about them.
>>
What is this thing that my soul wishes so much for?
How may I be a better person?
And, how can I win the 6 foot godess?
>>
>>18777675
You are lying of your confidence.

>>18777679
I do not know.
>>
File: pexels-photo-94898.jpg (3MB, 7360x4912px) Image search: [Google]
pexels-photo-94898.jpg
3MB, 7360x4912px
>>18777669

What makes you say that? I would like to believe myself to be an honest person who doesn't have anything to hide!

If I keep too many secrets, what kind of secrets?
>>
>>18777555
I know something big is coming in my life, how to deal with it? how to recognize it?
>>
>>18777685
They are secrets of your actions or secrets of your character. There is something(s) hidden from someone or some people that you keep out of your conscience.

>>18777687
Big things tend to show themselves. Be like the trees.
>>
>>18777555
It seems like you're a sham lad
>>
Will my dreams come true this year? Will she ever notice I'm alive and return my affection?
>>
I am only replying because I'm curious about whether or not you are telling the truth. If you truly can read this paragraph and know about me, I wouldn't be surprised, but it would still be a bit eye opening. If it is true, I would like to know how long you had to work towards acquiring this ability and the details of what is required. Would you mind informing me?
>>
File: curious-george_main.jpg (160KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
curious-george_main.jpg
160KB, 600x400px
>>18777698

Do you think my actions are malicious? My character two-faced? I would like to believe otherwise...

What do you really see beneath the surface?
>>
>>18777555
Where am I failing at?
>>
>>18777730
It was natural to me and I've refined it. My practice was social engineering and general manipulation. It was very wrong.

Who is abusing or has abused you physically/emotionally?

>>18777735
Shame and or guilt and or anxiety.

>>18777745
Life structure.
>>
>>18777750
How can I fix it? I'm lost
>>
File: 1463133555855.jpg (650KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463133555855.jpg
650KB, 1024x1024px
>>18777757
It.
>>
Why do I feel so much peace and at the same time I feel like a war is raging inside me?
>>
>>18777750
I was abused at a very young age. It doesn't effect me now though, as I think I've handled it quite well over the years. You must have a very good understanding of human psychology. I've only just begun my studies, and don't plan to use it in a malicious way. I do, however, intend to use my attention to detail and patterns to understand ones thoughts. Probably not over the internet of course as that would be pointless for me, but I love being able to tell what a person is thinking or what their intentions are just by reading their body language and phonetic patterns. Any tips on improving my understanding of human psychology?
>>
Why does my soulmate hate me? How much longer do I have to be alone?
>>
Hey OP

Will I ever find others like me to be close with?
>>
Who is she?
I know she exists, but where is she upon this earth?
>>
>>18777750

No shame or guilt but possible anxiety...

Tell me: Why and how do you think the anxiety would influence secrets of mine?
>>
>>18777786
Not OP, but if what you're saying is similar to my understanding of your situation, you have to put yourself in a situation that only people like you would be in. I went a long time searching for people like me only to realize that nobody is like me. I am like myself, and there are only similarities that people share with me. However, nobody is like me. Same with you. You are You. There is nobody else in the world just like you, and only you can determine if somebody shares a similarity with you.
>>
Why am I seeing the numbers 666 and 6666 everywhere? Is it a sign and who is giving it to me then? What exactly is the message behind it?
Thank you!
>>
>>18777774
There are layers of depth to your personality. Emotion is a visage your mind creates for itself in order to reaffirm itself. When you feel a war inside among the peace, the war is below. It's a difficult task to delve below your surface emotion into the conflict you are afraid to confront.

Both the peace and the war are a lie. You just have to untie them from yourself.

>>18777775
Pay the most attention to the flow of one's actions and the decisions they make subconsciously. How they stay focused in a conversation. How they process what they're seeing. The words they use to articulate themselves. What their body does before during and after they use those words. Most importantly, a person's flow guides all of these actions.

>>18777786
Yes, but they will not find you. It happens in the middle.

>>18777795
You create dangers for yourself that do not exist, however they exist in a reality you've created for yourself. You have trouble discerning them. It manifests in strange ways that are linked to guilt, shame, anxiety, and general cowardice.

>>18777802
Look for other numbers and you'll notice even more coincidences. 111, 222, 333, 72, 69, 44, 14, 177, 1212, 1414, 88, 999, 0011, 3131.
>>
Who do I get with?
>>
File: 1486488651217.gif (283KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486488651217.gif
283KB, 500x500px
>>18777816
Your family members. Not sexually.
>>
>>18777809
Thank you. That's very eye opening. Most people were expecting you to be some sort of psychic when in reality, diligent study of the human psyche can make it seem like one is psychic. I appreciate the knowledge.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (43KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
43KB, 280x200px
>>18777809

Interesting analysis...

Can you please go into more details about these dangers I have created that do not exist?
>>
My life sucks and I unironnically want to die
>>
>>18777822
Quit playing, faggot. How long will I be a kissless virgin?
>>
>>18777555
I feel stuck between two worlds. Two consciousnesses? Is that what I could call it? The tiredness has been getting stronger. All I want is to do the things I used to love to do. Sometimes it feels like I'm in the past, back in time. I like the feeling because it reminds me of when I didn't have a care in the world, but I don't want to be stuck in the past. I want to have that same nostalgic feeling in the future, I want to make that feeling so im more nostalgic for the future than I am for the past. I feel like I've been cursed or something is holding me back and I want to break free from it. I want to do what I used to love to do all the time without this shit holding me back and killing my muse.
>>
>>18777555
Where am I at in life and where do I go to get where I want to be?
>>
File: 1475819347692.jpg (251KB, 800x808px) Image search: [Google]
1475819347692.jpg
251KB, 800x808px
>>18777826
They are small and they are many, they are few and they are large. I can not be specific, as I do not know. Next time you decide "NO," reflect briefly. Next time you forget your task, reflect briefly. Next time you daydream, note your location and reflect briefly.

>>18777828
Congratulations, you love life! Go somewhere you don't hate as much as where you are right now and relax. Sift through the water of life and the oil of ego to understand what it is about yourself that makes your life awful. Consider your future self void of these faults. Re-align the two.

>>18777844
You have a shallow integrity. The pieces you need are where you are, yet you will not put them together. Are you afraid of feeling peaceful? Are you unsure of what you truly want for yourself? The you from the past is you in this moment. What you desire is what is.

>>18777845
I have not an inkling. Don't waste so much time.
>>
Think I farted.
>>
>>18777800
I'm going through a dark time right now. I'm kind of a needy person who is isolated and for some reason I have lost all my online friends. It seems they were mostly normies who just didn't get me and either betrayed me or just plain turned their backs on me.

Forgetting and doing nothing hasn't helped, but neither has actively trying to socialize. Is it just bad timing on my part or has my need for love and understanding just destroyed any chances of normal relationships? I am schizophrenic btw, but am not totally disconnected with reality. I just can't seem to not care about feeling so alone all the time.
>>
>>18777555

I'd never do it again, but the fact that I ever did leads me to question my character constantly, almost 20 years on. It makes it difficult to get on with my life. I feel like I should forgive myself, but I wonder whether I should feel guiltier.
>>
>>18777858
I don't know what I truly want. I've been so used to helping others or saying "What I want is for my friends to be happy". Sometimes I think I know what I want but then said thing doesn't give me happiness. That's what's scaring me with the things I do now. I used to love to write, to draw, to be creative. Now it feels like a chore or boring to me and it scares me how fast I've changed. It frustrates me because it feels wrong, to suddenly lose an interest like that, like some part of me is dead. I'm more paranoid than scared, paranoid that I'll become like those cubicle cartoon people who are surrounded by grey and are robotic sheep. I'm paranoid that I'm no longer myself, even if I see me in the mirror and know that I am me. It feels like something is fucking with me inside of my head purposely trying to derail me and I want to rip it out and tell it that it's wrong, but is it truly wrong? I believe so strongly that all of this is bad, that what's ripping me apart is bad, but some part of me is saying "no it's good you don't need to do the things you used to love" and I've grown scared of the pieces not knowing if they are the truth or if they are a false lie. I don't want this shallow integrity. I feel fake, like a lie. I don't know what's right or what's wrong anymore, but I don't have anyone to blame for that than myself, do I? Is my paranoia about fate and life destroying me now? Should I embrace what is now?
>>
>>18777555
Sweet fug help. Fantastic spherical under Bridgewater Florida has the Abberdale geological crystal.
>>
>>18777767
?
>>
File: 1478819860848.jpg (136KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478819860848.jpg
136KB, 640x640px
>>18777883
I know you think you'd never do it again, but you have to rephrase. You absolutely would do it again, but you do not want to let that happen. You will actively work against it. You haven't allowed yourself to put new things on the shelf of your character. You've put it front and center and pretended that not looking at it is the same as getting rid of it.

>>18777891
Shhh... You are lazy. You're mentally lazy. You know yourself too well, but you don't know how bored you are with that knowledge. When was the last time you were challenged in an area you love? When was the last time you were proud of something you love? You need not another to be proud to. I wish we could go back and embrace our passions sooner, but we can not. We can re-ignite our passions more intensely in this moment.

>>18777897
Swiftly arc within. Planted and smelly but fractal-shelled pastel. Natural?

>>18777907
Question mark.
>>
>>18777916
> I know you think you'd never do it again, but you have to rephrase. You absolutely would do it again, but you do not want to let that happen. You will actively work against it. You haven't allowed yourself to put new things on the shelf of your character. You've put it front and center and pretended that not looking at it is the same as getting rid of it.

How do I get rid of it?
>>
>>18777916
>Swiftly arc within. Planted and smelly but fractal-shelled pastel. Natural?

Were you actually giving a message or just copying what I did
>>
>>18777916
Yes
>>
>>18777923
The shelf is a finite space. You have to re-fill it with other things to knock it off. It's a lot harder when it's in the center, but it's not impossible. It will take you a lot of time and effort; but I think it's what you want.

>>18777928
I don't know what you're talking about. I know exactly what you mean.
>>
>>18777555
What's your favourite food? I keep making curries and hamburgers. I need some inspiration
>>
sometimes I want to die but then I remember I'd cease to exist and then I get scared, I'm a living contradiction
there's just too many disappointments in life, I'm too young too have such thoughts god damn
>>
>>18777961
White rice with fish/chicken. Sandwiches. Plain tuna. Salad with honey mustard. Raw vegetables and mustard.

>>18777969
You are always going to have the thoughts. You will gain the courage to become bereft of their negativity. You will die. You will not be remembered. You are still alive.
>>
>>18777916
So I need to push through this tiredness. That's what will stop it, I think. Maybe if I can make something even in this tiredness I'll be proud because I'll feel accomplished and I won against my lazy mentality.
I thought befriending and learning my own human darkness could help me, because I'd know myself, but now it's made me paranoid and hesitant of everything. That's kinda ironic.
>>
File: 1484569903150.png (267KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1484569903150.png
267KB, 600x581px
>>18777994
It will be helpful when you're back on the track you'd like to be on.

Thanks for participating, /x/. It seems my numbers have run out ;)
>>
>>18777977
Plain tuna? Like straight out of the ocean fresh with head and all? Or is there a secret recipe
>>
>>18778007
tuna. a fish. no bones. i get it in cans and the like. there's a brand with re-sealable bags that you can eat out of.
>>
>>18777977
I think learning to live with it is a good beginning I guess? Im on /x/ because of this shred of hope that I might experience something that will make this life more exciting , but I do think I'll never ever kill myself because life is too precious.
Thanks for the reading
>>
>>18777581
obviously ura sarcastic faggot that tries to manipulate the system - no doubt a fuking lawyer or studying to be 1.
>>
>>18778018
What brand? I've never seen tuna in bags. Only cans and desu that shit just tastes like salt.
>>
>>18778034
starkist is the best you'll find.
>>
I have a really bad time now. Please, do help.
>>
>>18778005
Thank you.
>>
>>18778041
Damn, I hoped Starkist was some kind of captain but I like this even better. Hot Buffalo Tuna lol

enough inspiration for many days, thanks
>>
>>18777555
Hey OP, this seems interesting... I'm not sure if I 100% buy you having any powers beyond powerful deductive reasoning, a strong intuition, and the ability to write convincing platitudes, but hey... what the hell!! here goes nothing--

Should I join the Air Force or try to find tipped work while I make artsy fartsy stuff? Or is there a different course of action I haven't considered?
>>
Definetly not your subject but do you know anything of cicada? Do you believe in a fountain of youth maybe?
>>
>>18777555
I hate my work, I'm only waiting for the summer so I can go back home with my boyfriend and find something new.
I really don't think I can live the rest of my life working for someone else, but any ideas I get, I swear 2 weeks later someone has already done it.
Where shall I venture? Back to the land?
>>
I migth aswell try.
What can you tell me about the thing I want to do?
>>
>>18777555
I'm working on getting into University, but it's been a long time since I was in school so I'm nervous about it. Can you give me any specific advice? Or just like... me in general?
>>
>>18777555
ok, here is mine:

Shall mankind defeat both God and the Devil, they'll be at least free from their chains.

Should we fail to defeat one of them, and the chains will be heavy enough to crush mankind once for all.

Tell me pls (respond to post)
>>
>>18777704
Why wasn't I answered?
>>
Are still there op?

Thr green crocodyle swims in the blue river and the blue bird sing.
>>
hi op. I'm really tired and sick all the time. no one understands why they don't see me in town anymore. time seems to slow and speed up, I don't feel like I have a grasp on anything anymore
>>
>>18777555
how can i put it, i have a habit of not thinking and at the same time put myself in bad situations of any sort.
>>
OP how can i clear the confusion?
>>
I am curious. If you have any thoughts on my life, my desires, and where I'm going, I would like to hear them.
>>
>>18778575
Maybe it's time to clean up and buy a nice watch.
>>
>>18777555
Why do I feel empty after getting the things I needed/want; a car, a job, and now I'm moving out, yet I still feel empty.
>>
>>18778671
> "why do I feel so empty"
> anime image.jpg

you're an angsty teenager and you need to stay in your parents basement
>>
>>18778677
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>18778677
I'll post more edgy pictures, only if you'll be my senpai. (^:
>>
Op why am I so bored all the time? And how can I get better
>>
>>18778695
real nigga hours
>>
>>18777555
How can I stop being so bitter towards the world and other people?
>>
>>18777555
>I can know you based on a couple sentences to a paragraph
That's a god-tier superpower dude. I don't still can't say I know myself and I've been listening to myself for 26 years already.
>>
>>18778824
real nigga hours
>>
>>18778695
The path you walk has made you lazy and ungrateful. You have to change how you live to change how you feel.

>>18778824
Stop hating yourself. Learn to forgive.
>>
File: 1460527571868.jpg (11KB, 190x163px) Image search: [Google]
1460527571868.jpg
11KB, 190x163px
>>18779131
My friend, not all problems are of the self. They become the self through external sources. Where might self-hatred breed outside the self? How could boredom become a constant?

Do your best.
>>
>>18779158
Learn to forgive but if you forget entirely it renders forgiving useless. Self hatred would breed outside the self in envy but that's a sin, you shouldn't hate someone for being better you should strive to better yourself and join them
>>
File: Flammarion Engraving Veil.jpg (323KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Flammarion Engraving Veil.jpg
323KB, 1024x768px
>>18777555
How can I gently help the most brothers and sisters to awaken from the matrix prison created by our egos to find the truth?
>>
>>18779229
Only by showing them what it's like for those who have. Create a sphere around yourself that grows on others via proximity and contact. Touch them when you talk. Connect the voids of the eyes.
>>
>>18777555
What do I have to do to overcome my depression and moves on with my life?
>>
>>18779229
Just try your best to spread the message and love but don't overstrain yourself. The world will need a bit of time. I don't know if my specific identity is needed or not here, I thought I was a conduit of spirit who would connect the belief but I don't know the science in that one.
>>
>>18779256
>>18779273
Thank you!
>>
Will Victoria Justice ever fall in love with me?
>>
Thanks op! and how would I be more grateful? (Bored anon)
>>
*could
>>
>>18777555
>
>>
I feel like I can barely control my own mind and it's difficult for me to just let go. Hearing that the universe may be a simulation, definitely doesn't help.
>>
>>18778681
Ill be your senpai
>>
ive been looking for something like this, id be oh so grateful for a brief summary about my life rn

Im not quite sure what to put to help you out, or what i even want answered really, cliche things like do you see a boy in my future and whatnot seem dumb, but anything you tell me about me and is accurate will be exciting
>>
Should I follow my dreams and become a rapper?
>>
On the odd chance that this is still a viable thread...
It's a big one - sorry.
How would you describe me - generally with a focus in regards to my creativity and spirituality with possible suggestions to improve productivity?
And what are the chances my girlfriend will this year have her desired threesome of solo encounter with an old friend of ours (female) ?
>>
I worship freedom but want control and simplicity. Geese Howard is in Tekken 7 btw.
>>
>>18777555
Let's see how generic you can be. Everyone has these problems you say to fix, I hope you you prove me wrong though.
>>
I'm very lazy and irresponsible, never study or take responsibility
>>
>>18780984
same, help me lads
>>
>>18777555
By all means, try your tricks on me.
How many sentences do you need?
Is this to few? Do you require any specific information?
>>
File: 1475629696815.jpg (347KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1475629696815.jpg
347KB, 1024x682px
>>18782204
Someone close to you is consistently hurt by your brusque nature.

>>18779442
You don't feel any kind of true humility.
>>
>>18777555
I just want to know if he will ever come back and what to expect from the future.
>>
Why can I not remember anything before my birth? What are dreams and how are they related to the melding of consciousness and sub-consciousness? Where is my mind and when did I become a crazy, spooky ghost-like entity (ie. Human)?
>>
Hey, I thought I'd give it a shot. I have a few good friends and I love to write short stories in my spare time. Thanks in advance, m8
>>
File: 1485404001710.jpg (87KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
1485404001710.jpg
87KB, 700x558px
it'd be really awesome if you could help me out.
Me and this girl seriously hit it off every time we meet (we have mutual friends) and a lot of them say we'd be quite good together.
Unfortunately she's not looking to date atm, she got out of a bad relationship a few years back and hasn't really gotten over it. I'm looking for some advice on moving forward or some kind of glimpse into my future or something, I guess. Apologies in advance if I did this wrong.
Blue eyes, 20, male, sagittarius.
>>
>>18777555
I'll give it a shot, what have you got. What words can offer freely to help me? Why do I feel so needy? Is it something I lack, given for free to never have gotten
back? Have I sold my soul, or can I not give what can never be truly owned?

Why the fuck do I feel like rhyming, or is it my timing?

Why am I angry, but not actually mad?
>>
>>18777555
What did i do that hurt her so badly?
>>
>>18783240
If anything, am I a good person?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-12-22-19-23.png (95KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-12-22-19-23.png
95KB, 720x1280px
>>18783240
Are you uncomfortable with your gender or general appearance? Much of your Character is being repressed or forgotten. Think back to your childhood to the age where you became more self aware. You are very hazy. I'm sorry.

>>18782994
You're feeling trapped in your home? There's something about the walls that weighs on you. Perhaps you're too far from nature. You are comfortable in spite of this.
>>
>>18783276
If I meditated, would it give you a clearer picture? I admit I was attempting to force myself through your imagined connection.
>>
>>18783276
Can I get an opinion on this?
>>18779465
>>
>>18783319
The universe is not a simulation. Your ego is a simulation. You can not control it, but you can study its nature. You can not hope understand your own mind if you do not understand what it is. Follow the patterns of your mood. Remember to be interested in what you see and feel. You are not forgetful, but you are skipping many steps.
>>
>>18783310
>>18783276
Thank you.
>>
>>18777555
Nice trips. Got anything for Fervid Gloom?
>>
File: Lekmet_profile.png (1MB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lekmet_profile.png
1MB, 1200x1080px
>>18777555
oh please help me baby, i really need to know am i that fucked up? what is wrong with me? whatever does the future hold? i have some problems and the biggest one is that I'm only aware of one of them, this one
>>
How do I got about resolving my health issues with my current situation? It seems impossible, why is finding a diagnosis so hard?
>>
>>18777555
is he the one? I've been with him for around a year now and he is all I think about still. every thought, every action I can relate to him somehow and I don't want it to stop. life seems abysmally short now that I found him
>>
Am I really such a terrible person? Do the people close to me actually hate me? Do I have it that bad? Will I be alone forever?
>>
>>18783613
people probably hate you because you think everything else is out to get you. so stop that and give yourself some damn self worth.
>>
I WANT ULTIMATE POWER BUT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A JOB

WHAT DO
>>
>>18777555
What am I supposed to say then?
>>
>>18783630
run
>>
>>18783634
Spooky. Why?
>>
The world in flames, I came from nothing, I return to nothing. But I want something.
>>
>>18777555
I'll play along..

I feel like I want it to stop but I'm terrified of death. I'm tired of suffocating every single night without drowning, and it only feels like the nights will turn into days anytime now.
I'm scared. I don't know what to do.
Please?
>>
>>18783639
you'll never make it as a poet and every person that said that your writing was any good was just being nice. get a real job, I'm sure you have another plan
>>
>>18783636
you think too much
>>
Alright OP.

A tree was going to eat me. But then a fruit told it a joke. The Tree laughed so hard it dropped me.

What kind of fruit was it. What was the joke, but not the punchline?
>>
>>18777555
Hi. Do you know the time in Berlin? I have a red umbrella.
>>
>>18777555
I don't know if you're still here

But I'll try it anyway.

What do you think of me as a person ?
Do past mistakes matter for new encounters ?
Do people really need to disconect from their friends to make new ones ?
What about familly ?
>>
>>18783707
>>18777555

By the way where is that pic from ?

Seems familiar and it looks pretty nice.
>>
>>18783707
I don't think OP is here anymore. Just this asshole pretending.
>>
>>18783742
Oh alright , thanks for the answer !
>>
I can't stop until I feel it's enough. A better girlfriend. A better job. I want power, but the only way I can get it is by compromising my morals -- and I know it. I'm more than happy to live life breaking the rules just to get what I want, but I want them quicker. And that's my problem -- it all just doesn't fall into place fast enough when I make it all happen. What is your suggestion, OP?
>>
I don't know how well this will work but I am scared shitless of life in general. I don't know if i am cut out to travel the world like i want to or even be a writer like i want to. I want to know if i will be as meaningless as i think
>>
File: M.C.-Escher-stairs1.jpg (751KB, 1558x1541px) Image search: [Google]
M.C.-Escher-stairs1.jpg
751KB, 1558x1541px
Hi OP, I haven't visited X in a while, but I saw your thread and thought I would post in it.

That thing that I have been compelled to do for over a year now: why do I feel so strongly about it? Should I keep going,or give up like people are telling me to?
>>
>>18783815
Not OP, but..if you feel strongly about it...just follow your heart. Give it a shot.
>>
>>18777555
On Tuesday he ran away.
On that day all became peers and spirits at bay.
Owner of nothing the paths all lack difficulty.

With the only challenge being inward and beyond, he fears only normalcy (yet none are normal)
>>
>>18777555
Oh! A charlatan thread, i love when their assumptions fail. Tell me about me!
>>
My demons watch me crumple from the terrace of a black building.
My last hopes for happiness are a door that will close permanently once I pass through and a swamp of white that could either lift me up or pull me down.
My voice can be heard by the archangels, but when they ask me why I sing, I go mute.
>>
>>18784148
Also I like videogames.
and
*crumble
>>
I have too many games on my computer, which should i do first ?
>>
The trained yeti has emerged from his slumber.
He resides in Antarctica. underneath the ice.
The men with yellow hats want to get him for experimentation.
The yeti knew this day would come.
Now that's a fine howdy doo.
>>
>>18777555

I would for you to tell me what I value most.

what is currently missing from my life that I want to attain.

and what is my biggest obstacle to achieving that?
>>
File: batman1.jpg (38KB, 788x444px) Image search: [Google]
batman1.jpg
38KB, 788x444px
Silently they come
Like a whisper in the night
taking then leaving

my blade is ready
unsheathed it rests silently
deep within your chest

a man wants to cum
a woman wants to make cum
a baby is made

A spear in my hands
A fire burning in my gut
I will earn freedom
>>
I'd like some psychic readings please. What do you need to know about me? I have dark brown hair, big nerdy glasses. I used to like to learn about the occult and things like Magick and spirituality, but recently I've been kinda scared away from these things because of a heroic dose of some sort of weird acid-like drug I took called "nbome" (and I've taken a lot of mushrooms too) which made me want to not dig any deeper in to the rabbit hole. I learned that truth can be horrifically painful and ignorance is truly bliss. So I guess the questions that I'd like to ask are;

Am I ever going to get my life back on track spiritually in this lifetime? If I go looking for answers am I going to smacked in the face with my own personal hell again? How can I free myself of this illusion?

I must have rewritten this about 3 times trying to word this in a way that doesn't come across as pretentious or poserish but I want change in my life and I don't know where else to turn to. Please help
>>
>>18784730
Your life is already on track spiritually. You already have all the answers you need within you. If you keep looking for answers to questions you already asked, you'll just get smacked again and again. So look towards other questions. What do I want to do? How can I do these things? Who can help me realise these things? Where do I want to go? How can I get there? Keep it practical, keep it fun, keep moving and enjoy the journey.
>>
>>18777555
I feel stuck and cannot really connect with anyone, yet I haven't really tried. All my friends live far away and I do nothing for the most part. I feel content most days being alone but i yearn for something more exciting, more friends and a good woman by my side. How do i break this stagnation?
>>
File: 1489751731377.gif (265KB, 340x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489751731377.gif
265KB, 340x400px
NANI YAMERO SENPAI BAKANA EXU
>>
>>18784876
stop being fagot
>>
>>18784752
beeurself.exeavipngjpgmp4
>>
>>18784887
Suk my cock, roundeye
>>
my knees are woobly, my sphagetti is ready, i hear a sound at the door, a man is there with a sign on his chest, it's burning him inside out, he screams and i open the door but he continues to burn, outside a bird is watching me from a tree branch it begins to speak to me, so many languages at once i don't understand them, AVOS MAYOS CADILENO-ETA E'FH NYNO NA NO ANDTIDETEPEDNKYOSKA'SH it's screaming now and the man is a pile of ashes the sun is dripping blood all over and there is a knife in my hands, my fingers are curled up and withered, i can see the bones protruding from my face in a reflection of a passing car, i stumble into the road and there is darkness, the sun is now black and overhead, i climb up into the air but i am going deeper, there is a giant cave, a tunnel opens up, it is golden and dark green and there are people wearing sacks for grain dyed in different colours, suddenly one of the purple sacks trips over and the reds and blues and purples and oranges and yellows all begin to fight each other, they pick up rocks and smash them over each others heads and there is the smell of blood and urine and shit everywhere and people are groaning and coughing and there is disease in the air and i see my hands again and i am holding scales and an abbacus and notice that i am far below ground now and there are giant screen showing a countdown, i dont recognise the symbols but they are changing and repeating, i am shaking, no the ground is shaking, there is an explosion, and another one, cracks appear in the ceiling, people are running by in hazzard equipment and shouting is heard over an intercom system, no, i am in space, what? somehow i am all alone, there is a dark void around me, i can put my hand through it, but it goes right through me and my fingers disintegrate, what is i, no thought, nothing remains as it dissolves me, when, no time, creation appears.
>>
I have a cat which I adore. I have alot of unanswered questions with one being really important to me. If you want I can let you know what it is.
>>
>>18777555
I'm not going to achiveve my dreams anyway, I'm on /x/
>>
>>18777555
When I was a kid I used to pretend my genitalia was a flies head and my legs were it's ridiculously large eyes, I would spend hours laying on my back with my legs in the air, talking in a buzzing voice and pretend it was my fly dick.
>>
>>18777555
first, check'd, now onto the actual post

Hello, i'm not sure how I intended to start this but hey! i guess i should just write as i think to make this happen. I've been looking into something lately and i wanted to know where i went wrong with the actual use of it. I guess that's it, have a good one.
>>
>>18785285
You really need to express yourself more often to people you're interested in. You understand why they don't reciprocate to you and yet you still hesitate to tell them how you feel and what you think.

I don't know what you're looking into.
>>
>>18785077
Your effort is absolutely worth the time and sacrifice. You can always take detours of interest from day to day in order to relax your mind.
>>
>>18777555

What can you say about me OP?
>>
>>18785571
You're following the wake of too many people. Try leading something.
>>
>>18777555
i have a great job that i like. it's also my hobby. yet i can't be satisfied with myself for some reason.
>>
>>18777555
Will I ever be happy and satisfied with my life?
>>
i aspire to be a nomad and forswear life within the confines of civilization. in my endeavors i dream to attain mastery in all scopes of knowledge in this life and achieve evolution of consciousness and ascend from transient flesh and continuously evolve throughout my life.
>>
File: kek.png (74KB, 592x174px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
74KB, 592x174px
>>18785467
>You really need to express yourself more often to people you're interested in

reading is pretty on-point, but fuq, how am i supposed to do that, i'm way to awkwardtistic to do it without running off like some little schoolboy. I guess i've been looking into enough things at once that it's hard to tell which one even if you did know all of them. regardless, I feel unsure about wether i am taking the right path in my life. what should i be doing differently? or should i just go for the route i'm taking?
>>
>>18784447
Nobody asked for your shit mixtape
>>
File: givemeyourwill.jpg (24KB, 282x352px) Image search: [Google]
givemeyourwill.jpg
24KB, 282x352px
Stare into my eyes sweet little boy
So that your thoughts become my toy
Lets give this concept a little twirl
You're not a boy, you're a pretty girl
You like to dress up, think of men, and bake
Your body is ready for me to take
>>
bump for spoops
>>
>>18777555
i am a depressed fag looking for something spooky.
>>
>>18777555
I am a person. I am not the typical /x/ poster. I am interested in what you have to say.
>>
>>18785769
rhiannon?
>>
>>18785498
Do you see that my friendship will be resolved soon? Will I see them soon? Thank you
>>
>>18777555
I'm a regular tarot reader, on here. I am trying to let go of a lost love, my own fault as I am coming to realize. I am looking for a permanent career, preferably something artistic or creative in some way. I wish to become more proficient at evocation. I feel lost in a wold of chaos. Show me what I must do to unfuck my life, I guess. I try to be an introspective person but I feel like I'm missing something, something obvious.
>>
>>18777555
I'll bite. Should I go out tonight and forget all about her?
>>
>>18786536
You can't look into this using your cards and correspondences?
>>
>>18786557
Can't read for myself, pal, that's not how it works.
>>
>>18786571
Maybe not for you. To each their own. I use my cards both in workings and practical personal matters with success, though.
>>
>>18786575
My problem is that when I read for others I'm able to look at the cards and interpret them objectively, but when I read for myself, or even sometimes people very close to me, I end up injecting too much of my own opinion or what I want to be true, and it muddies the outcome of the reading.
>>
>>18786575
Granted, I don't generally do self-readings, because I prefer to figure stuff out on my own. It's like evocations...why perform an evocation (not that I don't perform them still, I just haven't found much materialistic use in them yet, primarily spiritual) to improve the outcome of my pending court case when I can just do the legwork myself, if I apply myself? That's kinda how I approach this stuff. But when I do 'self readings' I generally interpret the cards in a different way than doing readings for others, making it more of a self therapy session to work out what I really need, ONLY when I can't figure it out by logic or effort. Works like a charm.
>>
>>18777555
I don't have any questions for myself;
But I want to wish you a good day, I think what you are doing is very thoughtful and will benefit others greatly.
>>
File: 1464033574487.jpg (33KB, 314x453px) Image search: [Google]
1464033574487.jpg
33KB, 314x453px
>>18785769
a crooked smile is all that arises

i love you
>>
>>18785719
You need to walk a little further to have more to observe. You're doing fine for yourself, if that were enough for you.
>>
Time is passing, and recalling the past is like trying to remember a dream. I'm worried I'm letting years slip by without doing anything fulfilling, but I lack the drive/know-how to make a change. I wish I knew my life's purpose, or what it is I'm supposed to be doing.
>>
Hey there anon, you still doing readings? My question issss... will I ever get better with things or is my brain not gonna soak up anymore info? Thanks.
>>
>>18786781
thanks anon
>>
>>18777555
Hello OP, I'm confused by the nature of reality. I feel like im stuck in the realm of the seeker, looking for answers and getting close to something, only to be swept away with more questions. I'm interested in consciousness, and it's exploration through meditation.
>>
I am a teacher. Just had a child in August. My work feels empty now.
>>
>>18777555
This is a sentence.
>>
>>18777555

How is it possible to offer readings with only sentences? Or do you use another method as well? Genuinely curious. This is quite new to me.
>>
File: Oh look, it's Satan..jpg (111KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
Oh look, it's Satan..jpg
111KB, 500x658px
>>18787666
You the devil.
>>
>>18777555
There's something weird with my perception. Time slows down, speeds up, etc. I notice it a lot.

It's literal, and short term. It's not the years that are slow or fast, but the seconds. my everyday experiences. I don't know the specific trigger for it either.

Couldn't find anyone else with this problem unfortunately
>>
>>18784921
>tfw op skips u
>>
>>18777565
r u cute :3
>>
Try me. Not once has anyone ever been accurate on "reading" me. I'd like to see how long I can keep my streak up. Only Ron could ever read me.

My streak is at least in the fifties in terms of people who have failed to understand me just with a glance or a few thoughts.

Good luck, if you feel I'm worth your time.
>>
Do me, how's life? How's your day been going, good? Unleash your powers senpai.
>>
File: 1489712760556.png (319KB, 430x482px) Image search: [Google]
1489712760556.png
319KB, 430x482px
Gary, can't you see? I was wrong. I messed up, and now you're gone. Gary, I'm sorry I neglected you. Oh, I never expected you to run away and keep me feeling this empty. Your meow right now would sound like music to me. Please come home, because I miss you, Gary.
>>
Why am I so sad? I've been depressed for 15 years + and it won't go away. I don't want it to be like this forever
>>
>>18777555
Seeing as the double trips confirm your prowess, I will believe you have some power.

I too afraid to show confidence around women and that fear manifests into a deep dread that I will live a lonely life and die single.
>>
File: 1487230596418.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487230596418.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
>>18787666
Each action has an intention. Each letter has a reason. There is a winding path leading to these keystrokes.

>>18789718
Fuck you.

>>18789804
There are two things you need more than anything else at the moment. One is sunshine. At sunrise, you may look into the sun for a little while, and mid-day you can just be under the sun. The second thing you need is intimate conversation. If you have someone close to you that is open to talk about fears and dreams, go at it somewhat regularly. Don't get too heavy on yourself in these situations. Just talk about what makes you happy or interested. You'll start feeling a strange motivation within weeks.

>>18789810
Your lack of confidence has nothing to do with the opposite sex. You're more afraid of having attention on yourself than you are of being judged. For people like you, it's best to pretend you're alone in the world when you're in public. Nobody cares about a stranger. All you have to be is nice and honest. That's the most impressive trait you have.
>>
My heart is still connected to her. I cant have her. Life is getting objectively better but emotionally worse at the same time. I want out of this trap. I want to die.
>>
>>18789718
>muh streak
I'm not OP but:
You're a fucking degenrate, lonely, only has had sex by means of deception, doesn't get a lot of fresh air or sun, cold personality.
>>
>>18777555
XIII
Every full moon or so I feel the excitement of the last seven years crawl up my spine as if it is trying to warn me of an epiphony I once encountered.

"You may never truly miss anything until that THING is no longer accessible by your own means."

What really keeps me from losing it during these times is not the forced nirvana that I usually put myself in. rather the instances where I have hit rock bottom during my life time continues to revive me like a race horse that comes to its perverbial "end of career" phase and continually attempts to exhaust itself out of pure willpower and obligation forever knowing his time is past due. Perhaps my own hubris allows my essence to continue in this World where radical complications and unfortunate events occur every second I am awake for. This has happened repeatedly throughout my life: I get hurt, I recover, ad nasaeum.

Unfortunately I do not have the answers to any real questions that challenge my thoughts and ideas currently. I do not know why I am recalling these questions at this moment either. What has happened in my own life are my own experiences and yet here I am debating on how events should have occured. Perhaps my conciousness is about to fade away and the only proper way to explain what has happened is through this personal line of thought I have created within myself that turn the gears of my grey matter in ways not truly explained by science yet. If that is the case there are only two options I have left:

1. Join the rest of society and contribute nothing to it.

2. Continue to cycle my life in a subpar manner that does not contribute to society.

Considering the latter part of my options have been my default choice for the past 3 years clearly means that my repetition of option 2 will always keep me from ever achieving the previous.
>>
File: IMG_0487.jpg (192KB, 640x1292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0487.jpg
192KB, 640x1292px
I feel like I'm not good enough. My peers seem to be more capable than me and I always feel like I'm disappointing my parents and never making anyone proud to know me.
>>
>>18777555
What do I have to offer to this world? Selfish intentions or profound improvement, this is, will I ever find a purpose which will stabilize all the duality I cannot grasp but flow undetermined in between? I live on a dreamish idea from far in the past, will the merits of this bear fruit as I saw it in my mind? Will the taste even resemble each other? Yet my assurance grows stronger. All I need to do is act; but will this be enough?
>>
>>18790069
You, like we, offer nothing. We only take. What you take is less than others. This is good.

You can't find a purpose because you've yet to create one. Create. Your passion's flame is dwindling and must be rekindled. Use your imagination more, and bring those figments into reality through creativity and passion.
>>
>>18789783
tfw skipped

One problem I have is I constantly have crushes but never fall in love and shit. Or I wanna be noticed by peers, idk how to explain it really.
>>
>>18777555

Am I actually happy? Is it healthy for me to stay with my girlfriend or am I just lying to myself? What's the point in any of it?
>>
>>18777555
This is the first time I've seen a thread like this, probably because I've never been on /x/. Anyhow, here's a couple sentences (ignore this one)

If you really knew what kind of person I am, then you surely know what kind of person I am based on this sentence, and this sentence alone. Right?
>>
>>18790209
Right.

How kind you are; how naive you are. Do you believe your peers to be inferior to you? Do you take pride in having an advantage of knowledge over them? Are you sharing your knowledge in good will or superiority?

They're nice to you because they care, and not because you deserve it. You run circles around your head on a daily basis, still thinking you've changed at all in the past few years. You're the same.
>>
>>18790224
Huh, I'm surprised, this is kind of accurate. Most people that I met at school were dumb as fuck and I had to tell them how the universe worked. The second part isn't so accurate however.
>>
File: 1470500862239.jpg (16KB, 400x403px) Image search: [Google]
1470500862239.jpg
16KB, 400x403px
>>18790239
Deny what you will.
>>
>>18777555
So you can tell about my problems from this sentence? Or this one? Or maybe this one? Do more sentences make it easier? I'll stop here.
>>
I'm not sure what to ask.

Do what you can, please.
>>
>>18790261
You have a very deep strength in you that is completely untapped.

Have you had any dreams of strange power? It's not always a physical manifestation. It can be similar to mine. It can be isolated within yourself. I don't know what it is, but it's truly something. It has me curious.
>>
>>18790272
You have me curious.

I don't have dreams of power however.

How can I tap into this power?
>>
>>18786926
bumperino
>>
File: 1477459609466.png (7KB, 485x435px) Image search: [Google]
1477459609466.png
7KB, 485x435px
Aight you've got me interested. The digits on the op were pretty sweet btw.
I'm a young lad who does some writing and shitposts like 24/7. First year of college. Work your magic my dude/gril.

pic unrelated
>>
>>18777555
>>18777555
I wonder where my life is going and if I am going to end up creating what I really want in te end. I am struggling to keep any sort of routine or habit and feel like i'm in a slum.Please tell me anything.
>>
File: 1488928483888.png (66KB, 707x977px) Image search: [Google]
1488928483888.png
66KB, 707x977px
>>18790278
If you're also lost, you have to refine your mind. Do you meditate? Ten minutes of mindful meditation focused on the breath and inner sound each morning and night is all you need.

You'll suddenly know of a path you haven't taken before. Good luck.

I'm no longer doing these. This last one has me off-center. I may be back someday. Know me by my candor.
>>
>>18790334
tfw op stops on the one before me.
>>
>>18790261
>>18790278
tfw someone gets two questions answered and op bails.
>>
File: Chromatism_by_Jenovah_Art.jpg (407KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
Chromatism_by_Jenovah_Art.jpg
407KB, 1280x845px
>>18777555

Im done being kind to other people op because in the end of the day it doesn't pay off. Humans in this society are degenerates, I dont know why they choose to devolve instead of evolving. I am now a Misanthrope but sometimes when i look into a brighter side of humanity I see hope...?
>>
>>18790334
Off center?
What is this crock of hippie shit
>>
>>18790662
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/off-center
>>
>>18777555
Sometimes I feel extremely guilty for not wanting to listen to my "friend"'s complaints. I know that they are going through a lot, and that they don't know how to fight what is going on inside their head. But even so, when I work 9,10,12 hour shifts and come back home, the last thing I want to hear is someone telling me how unfair the world is because [person they are interested in] didn't talk to them that day, or whatever. I have my own struggles, but I choose to keep them silent from those that do not actively ask to hear of them.
>>
I'm a NEET looking for my path. Should I stick at what I've trying unsuccessfully, or give up and become a wagecuck?
>>
File: 1489168112344.jpg (80KB, 558x840px) Image search: [Google]
1489168112344.jpg
80KB, 558x840px
Op, I posted before, but you missed me. What is your most pressing message for me?
>>
>>18790782
STOP MASTURBATING
>>
File: 1484332238106.jpg (42KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484332238106.jpg
42KB, 508x720px
Can you help me get through college. At least in terms of wisdom? Not really sure what else to write, but you said you needed a paragraph.
Maybe you could impress the thread(or at least me) and tell me what my most crippling affliction is. Not that it would be hard, or necessarily part of my personality. Just try to tell me something I don't know.
>>
>>18777555
penis penis penis
dick dick dick
hurry up with this reading
come on, make it quick
>>
>>18777555
Can you divine my future from the square root of a moose's circumference?
>>
>>18791213
Keked and checked.
>>
File: Alien.jpg (8KB, 412x314px) Image search: [Google]
Alien.jpg
8KB, 412x314px
>>18777555
I have trouble sleeping. I dream frequently, and they are usually of real-life problems or anxieties, and I wake frequently.

Every now and then I get the feeling that I forgot something or somebody close to my heart. Maybe I'm just lonely.

I'm probably descending into alcoholism, and my outlook on life is probably on par. Renouncing objective morals/values gave me a lot of freedom at first, and I'm still happy with it and I feel like I know myself a lot better now.

So how did it come to this?
>>
Indifference is the key to success, is it not?
>>
>>18777555
I can't seem to focus these days, which is highly importunate due to the fact that I'm still in school. I have trouble sleeping but that's probably due to my habitual all nighters. I feel like I'm afflicted with a weird sense of pain/depression too, I drink to avoid it because I have no idea why I feel that way.
>>
>>18777555
Can I get a source on that qt?
>>
>>18792323
Artist by Kuvshinov-Ilya on Deviant Art
>>
>>18792330
Found him, thanks a lot friend!
>>
I've just finished university but recently I'm feeling depressed because I can't find a job.
>>
>>18790106
Thank you
>>
>>18777555
Am i the one to blame. I always try my best for her is it because of my mistakes that she ends up feeling bad. I want her to feel good I don't understand.
>>
>>18777555
I'm unreadable OP, and replying with a vague sentence isn't gonna change that.
>>
>>18777555
I'm a paranoid guy who's on edge all the time, I'm super depressed and am not good ah talking to people.
>>
Heyyy still baiting heree??
>>
Alright shoot, want to see if you got it.
>>
>>18793266
>>18777555 (OP)
>>
>>18777555
hey
I just finished a Qi / Ki course held by my fencing master. I've been training it for 1 year now and still have problems to actually feel what the others are using to influence me. They have a hard time to "grab" me with their own Qi. most of the time I don't give a shit because it don't notice it.
My master told me that my "antennas" are protected so thats why everyone has troble attacking me or defending themselves when I attack them. Most people have to go all in just to make me flinch - other people would collapse on the floor.

I've been doing Qi Gong since 3 years and started an intense training 5 months ago and it improved my life a lot
still I can't feel anything in Ki training.

what do ?
>>
>>18777555
Use a fucking tripcode
>>
>tfw you're so flawless that op couldn't sense any flaws and skipped you
desu though, I feel like op's just doing what fortune tellers do and giving vague enough answers to lead us into believing them, that or op's satan and we're basically making a deal with him.
>>
>>18777555
People call me Freddy.

Will I ever fuck Savannah?
>>
>>18794262
No, but you will get fingered.
>>
>>18777809
>Look for other numbers and you'll notice even more coincidences. 111, 222, 333, 72, 69, 44, 14, 177, 1212, 1414, 88, 999, 0011, 3131.

wait, wait, wait, I just opened 4chan out of random and I just opened this, and I also have this, but with the number 66, and I also been watching some numbers you are saying, what it means!?!?
>>
>>18777565
I second this anons response.
I know how to do stuff though.
Still useless. Wat do?
>>
>>18777555
Did I mention you have dank gets? Like Kek is blessing your post. I'm curious about what you can say about me messenger of Kek
>>
20 years old, not many friends, and not very religious but superstitious to an extent. Also slightly drunk debating if I should get drunker.

Hit me.
>>
>>18777555
Nice digits. I doubt you. No replies.
>>
>>18777555
I've never heard of this before, but I'm interested.

I'm constantly looking back to the past, and oftentimes find myself focusing on the lost innocence of childhood, and trying to recapture that feeling.

I'm successful academically and professionally, but haven't had much luck in love recently.

My biggest worry is that I won't be able to do enough to make a positive change. I entered this career out of altruism, but there's so much bureaucracy and outright selfishness that it sometimes seems impossible to stay an idealist.
>>
>>18790278
Fuck man, you killed OP.
>>
>>18777555
Worried about the future, the past and the present. A disappointment to myself and my family. Always looking forward to stop driking but always getting drunk. Needing money.
>>
Cyka blyat
>>
File: IMG_9432.jpg (181KB, 621x1223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9432.jpg
181KB, 621x1223px
>>18796983
>>
If you are the real deal, explain to me my curse.
Will I be able to defeat it?
And what is your take on my situation.

thanks
>>
>>18777555 (OP)
I don't know. I'm afraid of failing, I'm afraid of not knowing what I'm supposed to. Sometimes I dream of the tomorrow I want to get to, but most of the time, I'm afraid of trying, What should I do to get the best of the endings and learn?
>>
>>18798993
idi nahui
>>
Will I achieve the happiness I'm looking for?
>>
>>18777555
>>18777555
I think myself a very kind person, very fair and just more than most, I prefer to be modest.yet I hate everything, everyone, myself & the world. I'm not edgy I'm certain I'm not just lost but the world is too.

Don't even suggest meditation, I've tried that and the only hope is to be blind to all this hell. Is doing nothing really the only hope. Do I endure and fulfill my role. I'm sure you can see what I believe my role is.
>>
>>18800708
I'm always dreaming of yesterday, tomorrow.
>>
>>18777555

alright i'll bite the bait, tell me who i am.
>>
File: 1482867095144.jpg (111KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1482867095144.jpg
111KB, 1032x774px
>>18799006
heartbreaker can't have their heart broken. trust is not a weakness.

>>18800708
meditate. you think you see, but you are more blind than you could possibly be. enjoy energy. quark to neutron star. you to me. gust to gusto.
>>
>>18794739
I can do more stuff than you fag
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 522x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 522x472px
>>18801454
Yup useless
>>
>>18777555
Double trips, nice.

So, I used Google's search-by-image feature in an attempt to find the source of your pic, and a bunch of links about an artist named Ilya Kuvshinov came up. The name sounds Russian, perhaps this person is an expat living in Japan? Anyway, I love his or her style and might even consider buying something from this artist.

/thinkingaloud
>>
>>18802395
>The name sounds Russian, perhaps this person is an expat living in Japan?
To clarify, I thought the artist was Japanese at first because his/her deviantart page says they live in Tokyo.
>>
>>18777555
How do I find the one?
>>
Hi OP will you please tell me something I should know to help me
>>
>>18802616
brush your teeth twice a day, be sure to floss often
>>
>>18777555
I might as well give it a shot. I'm not sure what to write, as I don't have a stable view of myself. I'm male and I have a dog who I love a lot.

I'm struggling with emotions, particularly love, towards another person. Any advice is much appreciated.
>>
I am a young facially attractive male but i have one problem, i am short. wot do? pls help
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.