[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Barely-paranormal things that happened to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 29

File: the__monster__under_my_bed.jpg (98KB, 1280x730px) Image search: [Google]
the__monster__under_my_bed.jpg
98KB, 1280x730px
We get a lot of faggots claming they were followed by skinwalkers innawoods, but I'd like to have a thread where we discuss some maybe-paranormal things that have happened to us in the past. Things you can't really explain, but probably could if you had more information.

One of mine:
>Be me, 7-9 y/o (I can't remember exactly how old)
>Mom had just put me to bed in my room, I can hear her and dad in the living room watching TV
>brother and sister had gone out driving to fuck each other or some shit
>trying and faililng to sleep because I'm afraid of the dark
>hear sudden, raspy sort of growl coming from the area around my closet; kinda sounds like the aggro sound of the ghouls from fallout 3
>freeze up
>spend the next hour listening to my parents and waiting for some boogeyman to fucking murder me
>eventually get to sleep
>never hear the sound again

We didn't have any animals, and I was on the second floor so I don't think it was some animal outside.

So, /x/? Psudo-spooky stories?
>>
>>18777145
I'm able to explain this one, but have been waiting for a thread like this to pop up:

So, I religiously salt just about everything. Mainly because I love salt, but also because I'm paranoid af. Salt being just about the easiest way to "scare off" spooks, yeah, I put that shit on everything.. including in my coffee.

So this one morning, I go to grab another cup of coffee, and I notice a small amount of salt on the top of the coffee maker. Now this strikes me as odd, because I don't sprinkle it there only in the coffee maker, never on it, I live alone, and I don't see how I could have got it on there by mistake. Whatever, I shrug it off.

The next day, I go to grab another cup of coffee, and what do you know, salt on top of the coffee maker again. This happens again. And again. And again.

So now I'm thinking that my paranoid nature has attracted the attention of a spook. Some ghost who wants to mess with me and say "hey numbnuts, salt don't do shit". So I'm talking out loud to this "spook" while getting a cup of coffee this one time, and then I notice it. I put the sugar lid on top of the coffee maker. There was never any salt, it was sugar that fell off the lid the whole damn time.
>>
>>18777145
>grow up in a house where all types of spooky shit happend daily growing up
>we move when I'm like 9
>nothing even close to what happend in that house has ever happend again since.
>I'm 23 now

I have a ton of stories I'll start with a short one and if you guys want more I'll write em.
> be me
> 4 or 5
> wake up crying
> can't remember what it was but something made me terrified in the middle of the night and woke me up
> mom comes in
>gets scarred since im shaking and crying louder then ever
> tell her something woke me up
> she checks the room and my window
>nothing
>she comes into bed with me
> she falls asleep
>I see a reaper move from the corner of my room out the window
>litteraly freeze
>see my walls turn into skulls
>snakes come out the skulls and head towards my bed
> close eyes and hug my mom tight
>hear the hissing under my bed
>go to sleep

I don't think it was a dream when I hugged my mom tight she hugged back and moved around a bit in bed
>>
>>18777177
The walls turning into skulls sounds like a dream, reaper seems plausible for sleep paralysis though. I had that shit constantly as a kid, always saw things walking around in my room or staring at me from the foot of my bed.
>>
>>18777145
OP here, another story about when we lived at that house.

>be me 14,
>pissy/edgy tween who hates the establishment because a housing had bought up a lot of our neighbor's land
>The land was the forest near our house
>The company was leveling it, had started cutting all the trees down and killing the brush
>Go out there a lot when they aren't working to be sad and moody
>Sitting on the stump of this big grandfather of a tree while I doodle level designs for a Devil May Cry game
>Very clearly hear, "Why?"
>Not angry, not shouted, just someone saying the word 'why' nearby
>Look around, spooked
>Don't see anybody
>Fuck off to my house because I was a pussy bitch

I went out there often after that, never heard anything else though.
>>
>>18777177
more man
>>
File: 20150721_233853.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20150721_233853.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>18777145
>be anon
>going out for a smoke
>heading out with significant anon
>out of the room for less than a minute
>"shit, we forgot the lighter"
>run back in my room
>weird pile of objects stacked on my entertainment system
>no one else home
>last one out of the room before I came back
>think it's a prank
>ask significant anon if this is a prank
>show the pile
>thinks I'm pranking them because it was only a short time we were gone and I was the last in and out.

Pic related
>>
>>18777186
It's possible I started having these experiences /dreams since I was 3

But they stopped the day I left that house

Here's a few others

>wake up
>see green goblin in my window looking in smiling
>shake in fear and close my eyes again

>wake up
>go to the bathroom
> bath curtain looks like blood
>whole bathroom looks bloody
>run out pissing everywhere
>jump into bed and close my eyes
>get yelled at next day for piss being all over the toilet and floor

Holy shit it wasn't a dream.jpg

>wake up
>my body is laying in bed
>I'm floating over my body near the roof
> see the fucking reaper again
>it stares at my body
> seems like forever
>finnaly the reaper leaves out the window
>I'm lowered back into my body very slowly
>wake up as my I lower right into my body
> can barely breath
>cough and scream
>mom comes in again
>gives me water
> fall asleep again
>>
>>18777230
Exif data removed and the pic flipped.
Sorry!

That Apple arrangement...
>>
I get off ridiculously easy and well off in every day situations. I tend to get exactly what I need or want right around the time I think about it. Only except for when there's a life lesson to be learned that ((they)) know I need. I also tend to be able to predict motives and next actions easily. Not by my own knowledge, but by ((theirs)).
>>
>>18777177
>>18777210
>>18777243
I had a house like this but I saw crazy shit up in the crawlspace window we had. Mostly a haggard witch lady and dark shadows looming over the yard. I left before turning 6

My family tells me i spoke to many different invisible people and sometimes things were thrown at them from unseen hands. I apparently had gnome friends.

My uncle and my cousins moved in afterwards and when I was older, I would spend the night. I saw things in the hallway and told them.

Any time I went over strange activity would spike and then fade after a week of them praying
>>
>>18777263
My dad worked away but i remember when he came back one day he brought a bunch of crosses and we had one in each room and and bible quotes and pictures of Mary and Jesus everywhere randomly. When I asked why my mom and dad said it was because God keeps our house safe . I never told them about what I saw so it has to have been something that freaked my mom out because my family wasn't religious at all. We started going to church aswell . I can't remember too well but I think things calmed down a bit after that the last year we where there before we moved . We actually moved from a break in that happend which itself was strange nothing had been taken but everything was ransacked to shit. I had never linked that break in to anything paranormal but now I'm not sure honestly
>>
>>18777300
Some of my family fears me for the spikes in activity
>>
I went to ERAU in Daytona Beach and one night while I was galavanting on the beach by Joe's Crab Shack, I had my second close encounter..
I was with my 2 friends walking the beach and waiting for the meteor shower that was scheduled and my buddy pointed out something over Ocean Blvd. It was a triangular craft, I could tell from the distinctive 3 lights and triangular body, except it was translucent. The only way I was able to see it, was by the reflection of the street lights as it cruised over Ocean Blvd southbound, at about 200ft, going 30 knots.
We watched, astonished, as it slowly went out of sight away from the street lights. And kept watching the sky for it to reappear, but it never did. However, roughly 2 minutes after it had gone, an aircraft seemed to follow in pursuit. At about 500 feet, away from the city lights. I could see it go by at subsonic speed, silent. We were watching this with amazement. All three of us were pilots, and knew at this hour (12:14am) this aircraft should have been donning it's strobe, except it had only faintly dimmed it's RG wingtip lights. And it was going way over the 250 knot speed limit in the direction the craft was heading.

When we got back, we checked the DAB airport radar history and didn't find a thing at the time we saw the two aircraft.
Neeto torpedo :/
>>
I was about 13 when this happened. We lived on the outskirts of reno on about an acre of sagebrush
>about 2 in the morning, playing vidya
>room is adjacent to kitchen which has sliding glass back door
>I have three cats, two come in my room and stare at me
>after awhile I realize they want something
>I get up and they both turn and head into the kitchen
>follow them, a little iffy now
>they both walk to the back door and sit down. My third cat is there too
>all three are just staring out the door
>slowly look up and I shit you not on this part
>some sort of creature on the patio in the dark
>too big and too strange to be a coyote or a dog
>from what I can see in the dark it's on four legs but standing more like a human on its hands and feet. Back arched grotesquely
>it moves very slightly
>cats go nuts, I nope out and barricade myself in my room
>fall asleep, next day no sign of anything being in my backyard
>could never figure out if it was some weirdo playing a prank or what. The thing did not look human at all from what I could see
>>
>>18777383
Fuck that ones creepy
>>
>>18777383
I'll buy it, but we're getting into creepypasta territory. Remember this isn't a "CREEPIEST GREENTEXTS ON /X/" thread.

>>18777394
No it's not, stop samefagging.
>>
>>18777416
You want me to give you a big kiss weasel duck?
>>
>>18777145
It was a horny cat, theyre loud as fuck
>>
>>18777145
>be me
>around 8 or so
>laying in bed
>a female voice calls out my name
>it's not my mom, but I rationalize that it has to be my mom
>look up
>standing in the doorway is some woman I've never seen before
>relatively normal looking, not a monster or anything like that
>"It's okay, anon"
>Close my eyes for a long time and rub them
>It's gone
>dumbfounded because I usually don't get hallucinations, scared af
>sleep with my mom that night
>>
>>18777416
Weasel dick
>>
>>18777376
Had a similar UFO story

>be anon
>west coast
>hanging with a bud at night on the beach at a lifeguard tower
>brought beer
>opening up the bottles while looking out to the ocean
>we're more or less than 10 miles away from the nearest international airport
>being autistic, I notice the flight patterns of the passing planes
>inner coastal and outer coastal paths go south.
>we're talking and before I'm even done with the first beer I notice a disturbance in pattern

>one object, on path, outer route
>one object, on path, inner route
>3rd object is between
>it's flying at a different speed than the two
>it halts.

>bring this up to my friend
>we begin to study it to determine if it's a helicopter.

>lights are like the plane but too dark to see
>it's not audible

>it darts lower!
>it'shappenning.gif
>It's over the water and moves closer to shore
>moves back and hovers
>this is not moving like a helicopter
>Not a plane
>darts westward and away
>can't tell if it went under or to the horizon
>devour the beer like we might die soon
>>
>>18777454
Yeah, I've come to assume it was some faggot animal just being extra loud and I mis-remember where the sound came from.
Really feel like the sound came from in my room, which is why it's noteworthy at all.
>>
>>18777177
More, that was intense

I didn't grow up in a haunted house, but I was a huge horro junkie and it came back to bite me at night. I used to wake up my mom at 1 AM so I could sleep with her all the time, even into 4th-5th grade.
>>
>>18777171
i like this story
>>
>>18777177
Fake and gay

Fuck this board
>>
>>18777171
do you put the salt in the grounds before you brew it, or put it in the brewed coffee? Putting it the grounds pretty much neutralizes the flavor... I have a friend who does it because he wants to get the coffee effects without the coffee taste.
>>
>>18777230
Fake and gay
>>
>>18777394
Its also fake

Tweens are easily spewped. Makes me laugh
>>
>>18777491
The point of this thread is to talk about experiences that are doubt-worthy, it's not off-topic or shitposting.

So yes, it's probably not real. Probably hallucinations of a child's mind.

You're a fucking faggot though, this board is pretty good. Go shitpost on /pol/ for a few days, then come back here and tell me the discussion isn't refreshing.
>>
>>18777483
Sounds like you were just drunk, ya alcoholic spook
>>
>>18777504
Its easy to spot fake shit that someone is MAKING UP AS THEY TYPE

yet I'm the faggot for calling them out. Get the fuck out of here and go back to /b/, you cock guzzling "I wanna believe" newfag. Fake stories aren't spewpy unless you're 12
>>
>>18777145
>foggy day
>driving like an asshole going to school
>cut off a red car getting on an entrance ramp to the highway
>he proceeds to ride my ass onto the highway
>get going on the highway
>get passed by a white car
>check rearview mirrors
> no red car in sight
That's pretty much it and I'm pretty sure it was my mind pulling tricks on me and the white car was the red car. It could have been a ghost however.
>>
>>18777513
Try harder.
>>
>>18777487
I think growing up in that weird house led me to loving horror movies through out all my teens

Let's see another notable one from the same house
> Its Christmas
>my two cousins are over
> all the adults are talking outside and hanging out by the pool
> we are inside playing hide and seek inside the house
>lights of its night time
> my cousin finds me
> help him find the other cousin
> pass by the A.C vent near my room

It was like in the hall way on the wall you could probably fit in there if you got it open
> cousin says FOUND YOU Nick staring into the vent
> I say what how did he get in there

He would of needed a screwdriver or ripped it off
> my cousin says no I saw his eyes hes in there look can't you see him
> don't see shit
> he keeps talking to the vent telling Nick to come out cause we found him
>I'm wondering how the hell he got in
> Nick comes from behind us and scares us
> my cousin freaks the hell out runs to the living room
> keeps saying he saw something in the vent
> tell our parents
> they joke around but bring a flashlight
> my cousin waits outside doesn't wanna go anywhere near the vent
>me and Nick think it's a trill
>my dad shines flashlight there's nothing
>nicks still scared says he saw eyes and human eyes
> wont go by that hallway where the vent is the rest of the stay at our house
> I start avoiding the vent too
>but it's right next to my room
>the same room all the creepy shit happens in

I hated that house so much
>>
>>18777497
I put it in before brewing. Yeah, I'm aware of the flavor loss and only put in a small amount.
>>
>>18777145
once at home i went to the upper floor and i heard a voice calling me by my name, that voice sound like the one calling me was inside the dark room which freaked me out because everyone was at the first floor atm
>>
This one will give me away to anyone I know personally. Not because I've told many people this story (I actually hold it close to my chest) but because it contains identifying information... anyways, here it goes:

>develop cold urticaria in 2nd grade
>aka allergy to the cold
>live in a really fucking cold place
>get hives when I go swimming; get hives in the rain; in the snow; in air conditioned buildings...
>can't breath properly when exposed to cold, kind of like cold-induced asthma
>shit sucks
>most doctors and allergists haven't even heard of this shit
>the ones who have just tell me to take allergy meds, shit works sometimes, other times fucknope.jpeg
>eventually a doctor is like 'people have died from this shit lol wtf is ur allergist doing' and gives me an epipen
>"gee thanks"
cont?
>>
>>18777637
why are you even asking? continue right now
>>
>>18777145
>13 or 14 years old
>home alone, living in the country, no one else lives within a mile from my house
>as I'm walking out the door of my house, I clearly hear someone say "hello"
>look around, no one there
>no tv or radio on in the house
>never happened again
>>
>>18777650
This shit's the worst, I have a lot of memories like this where someone said something but there was nobody around.
I guess since the experiences are so scarce, I was probably just imagining it?
>>
>>18777637
>grow up a little bit
>freshman year of college
>18 yo
>been dealing with this cold urticaria shit for like 10, 11 years or something
>going to small, Lutheran liberal arts college
>one of the coldest places to go to school
>weekend chill time wooo, listening to music with friends
>there was heavy snowfall a few days prior
>it's constantly snowing outside, but nothing crazy
>temperatures are lower than oscar natzka's voice
>but the weather & company indoors is warm & toasty af
>have a few drinks
>have a fewmore
>decide to go outside with a few people to smoke
>walk into the woods near our dorm to find a secluded spot
cont... 2 of 4(?)
>>
>>18777145

A whistling tune from underneath a cabinet during dinner time. That's the one that spooked me the most.
>>
>>18777553
>Someone doesn't accept bs in their life waaah :c :c :c
>>
>>18777717
>stomping through the snowy woods
>not really paying attention to my body
>alcohol will do that to ya kids
>no hives; no trouble breathing or anything like that as far as I can tell
>indifferent and blunted towards the cold
>living in a cold ass place will do that to you though

at this point it's probably worth mentioning that despite going to a theosophist-inspired gradeschool, and a Lutheran college, I had been an atheist for most of my life. I had no interest in religion or spirituality, and would have laughed at anyone who believed in the paranormal. Anyways...

>continue on this snowed-in dirt path through the woods
>arrive at a little area in the woods with seating around a monument
>the monument is a stone pillar, sort of like an obelisk, but the base is more rectangular than square, and the pyramidion top has decayed over time

cont. 3 of 4(?)
>>
>>18777797
>we've arrived at the smoking destination
>feeling fine, numbed to the cold, still no cold-urticaria shit. no hives or trouble breathing
>take out the smokeables
>smok
>still feeling gud
>smok
>"did you see prof. c wore the same shirt two days in a row??? lolo"
>smok
>uh oh
>hit with intense vertigo
>hives all over my body
>they itch like hell
>breathing is shallow
>try to tell friends "ohhh fuuuuck" but it feels like a dream, or sleep paralysis where you physically can't speak
>begin stumbling through fallen sticks and underbrush back towards the dorm
>a couple friends are like "????? ??wtf??"
>but my buddy runs over to me and helps me walk back inside
>gets me in my dorm, cranks up the radiator and gets me under a mountain of blankets
>he's a fucking bro
>i'm holding my epipen ready to stab myself in the leg
>but realistically if I was going to go into anaphylactic shock it would have already happened
>i'm apparently as pale as death, can hear some friends discussing whether to call paramedics or not
>i get it together enough to mumble something about being fine
>no call, no paramedics, & no ticket for underage consumption fuckyeah.jpeg

alright, so this is a pretty ordinary non-spoopy story at this point, but I'll explain the weirdness in part 5. It's also worth mentioning that vertigo and inability to speak have never been part of my allergic reactions to the cold. maybe alcohol poisoning or a blood pressure issue or something? maybe something slightly weirder? idk
cont. 4 of 5
>>
>>18777513

>i hate everything about the board i'm reading and posting on

why

are

you

here

did someone chain you in place and force you to read /x/? if you hate it here feel free to fuck off. it's a win-win for everyone.
>>
>>18777896
>i thank the people who took care of me, especially concerned radiator-blanket-bro
>shit was pretty scary

the thing that's so weird is...

>several days later I inspect the stone monument in the woods
>the obelisk one I mentioned in part 3 >>18777797
>the monument has an engraving on the front
>it's dedicated to a 19th century alumnus
>the alumnus was a reverend
>the engraving reads:
>"...became lost in the woods... and perished from cold."
>this experience was my worst, and most sudden experience with cold urticaria
okay, whatever. but:
>this experience was also -the- -very- -last- -time- I've had symptoms of cold urticaria
>after 10+ years of dealing with this shit, it disappeared overnight
>years have gone by, and despite living a fucking cold place, I never get hives of cold-induced asthma shit

maybe i just wasn't paying attention to my body, and had a bad experience with cold hives and shit.. or maybe it was a one-two-punch of cold hives and alcohol poisoning or something?? idk man

the story might not be all that interesting to other people, but that fact that I dealt with this shit my entire life, and then it disappeared after a episode @ this monument is a little bit spooky. especially because the dedicatee, the reverend was allegedly a powerful and frightening speaker
5 of 5
>>
File: rattle.png (194KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
rattle.png
194KB, 351x351px
>>18777637
>>18777717
>>18777797
>>18777896
>>18778027

close to x5 7s. confirmed spoopy
>>
>>18777751
>STOP POSTING THINGS THAT SEEM FAKE ON THE BOARD ABOUT SUPERNATURAL STUFF REEEEEEEEE
Well, the thread was about psudo superna-
>LOL NORMIE CANT HANDLE CRITICISM REEEEEEEEEE THIS BOARD SUCKS YOU ALL SUCK FUCKING AUTISTS
The board's actually pretty good, it's just when people like you shitp-
>LOL NEWFAG CANT HANDLE IT WHEN I TRY TO DERAIL HIS THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEE

Sometimes it's hard to understand why people cling so desperately to being contrary.
>>
>>18777559
>me and Nick think it's a trill
a what now?
>>
>>18778027
that is actually weird.
>>
>>18778134
Troll*
Thought he was trolling or messing around
>>
>>18777145
Not an avid poster but I like telling this story

>was like 9 or 10
>house is an old farm house 1860 (second house built in my city)
>sleep on the second floor and general creepy stuff happens. Weird smells, shit moving, knocks and footsteps.
> parents say it's just in my head(doubt it)
>no ac so sleep with big metal fan in the window and my bed is next to the window.
>randomly wake up in the middle if the night and my door closes(I was a scardy cat as a kid so I always wanted it open)
>he a slight luagh like noise coming from the head of my bed
>initiate children's shield barrier of blankets
>then I hear a man say "shhhhh don't tell anyone"
>giant fan falls hard enough on my head to cracked my skull and ruin the fan blades

Now I've had this,fan fall on me alot and it never hurt I'd just stick it back in the window and back to sleep. The creepiest part about this is,my parents heard someone running down the stairs and flung our front door open. But didn't see anyone outside running away
>>
>>18777474
Are you me? I've also heard a female voice say my name when I was 10ish.
>>
Was wondering if anyone had experienced anything like this in their lives:

When I was like, two years old, I had a nightmare about a faceless witch-looking woman taking control of my actions and baiting me into her car to take me away from my family. I think that's a really bizarre nightmare for a two year old. Makes me worry about possession or some shit.

Had a shared hallucination with a close friend around the age of 15. Unless, my computer really did start autoplaying creepy sounds with no web browser open (was definitely not computer illiterate at the time, autism-tier). And then immediately after while we were looking at each other like "dafuq," a HUGE gust of wind basically enveloped the house for a good 7 or 8 seconds.

Otherwise it's unfortunately been smooth sailing and boring at that, for the rest of my life. No cool habbedings.
>>
>>18777511
I hadn't even gotten a beer in!

>>18777499
Delet this

I'm not here for a (you)
>>
>>18778027
That's called hypersensibilization you fucking nigger
>>
Grew up in a house where a lot of creepy shit happened to me and my parents, brother was fucking immune.
>be me, around 10
>have dream about a cat person thing in a cage in my room creepy af
>i let it out idky
>it jumps at me
>wake up screaming
>thank god it was a dream
>10-15 secs later i see a body figure at my door, semi creepy face, couldnt make it out
>assume my brother checking on me
>"sorry i screamed, it was just a dream"
>he walks back down towards his room, not even a reply
>next morning i thought about how odd it was so i asked if he checked on me the night before
>he said no
yeah that was creepy af. a whole bunch of creepy stuff happened at that house but that was by far the creepiest.
During all of this my dad would have nightmares 2-3 times a week. When I turned 17 my parents moved into the room I was in, my mom said she heard noises but never anything else, me and my brother shared a room in the room my parents were in, I had nightmares in that room atleast 4 times a week. Was total aids, I'd wake up hyperventilating almost every time and others my brother would wake me up. The scariest dream was about a goat standing at my door staring at me, wasn't even that scary when I thought about it but induced mad panic for some reason.
>>
>>18777145
not sure if this counts but i was looking and in the mirror when i was 16 or 17 and all of the sudden remember a dream i had when i was a kid and saw someone i didnt know but realized at that moment it was myself as i saw myself in that moment and got lighted headed for a second then felt fine
>>
>>18777145 (OP)

About a month ago, I had an experience that I simply cannot explain rationally. It was about 2:30 in the morning and my dog was pacing in front of the door, indicating she had to go outside. So, I put the leash on her and take her out into the yard to do her business, when all of a sudden, I hear a blood curdling roar that started out low and got progressively louder. It seemed to be coming from somewhere in the middle of a 40+ acre field that butts up to my property line, and sounded like no animal I'd ever heard before.

My dog's reaction was something that I have never witnessed in the 10 years that I've owned her. She starts whining, crouches down on all four legs and starts scooting backwards towards the front door of the house, pulling on her leash in an effort to get me to follow. Just then, I hear the roaring again, accompanied by a rhythmic thumping sound like someone smacking something against the trunk of a tree.

At that point, I began to get pretty spooked, so I hauled ass back into the house, let my dog off the leash, and she promptly dives under the coffee table in the living room, shaking like a leaf.

For the record, she's no little dog. This is an 85 pound lab/shepherd mix who's claim to fame in my family is running off a black bear when she was still a puppy.

The next morning, I went out into the field trying to find any signs of what may have been out there the night before. Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

So, let me ask this.....What in the hell could have been out in the field that night that would scare a dog brave enough to chase a black bear?
>>
I have two incidents that happened, both dealing with sleep paralysis.

The first time, I had successfully induced a bout of sleep paralysis, and this dark, fuzzy mass was floating above me. I still have no idea what it was, but I knew I deserved every bit of terror I felt being stuck there, since I did that to myself. Since then, I've never again tried to inflict sleep paralysis.

The second time, it just happened on its own, years later, where I currently live. But this time, I heard a child laughing and moving around me. I thought it must have been my nephew, but the voice sounded nothing like him. Being unable to look around me, I just hear the laughter, and notice my fan was getting progressively louder. When I finally break out of it, I look around the room, finding nothing, and go check my door to see its still locked.
>>
One time I was visiting my dad at his company's office helping out with some product testing and assembly, while going outside for a smoke break I saw something that I still to this day can't quite explain or even fully describe.

So I'm standing there in the parking lot just casually looking around this way and that at whatever and I see something that I originally think is just a plastic bag floating on the wind (the local chain around here uses a sort of semi-translucent brown for their plastic bags). After passing it by with my eyes I kind of do a double take, I realize that:

a) Its height and distance means it's way, way bigger than any plastic bag
b) the speed it was moving was very inconsistent but still at a constant rate
c) it was moving against the wind

The whole thing was over in a moment, but really all I can describe it as now is a sort of amorphous blob-like thing that was essentially a color somewhere between of chewed up juicy fruit gum and a wegmans plastic bag. Now when I think back on it the only impressions I get is that it was something my brain just couldn't quite wrap itself around.
>>
Probably just from being tired, but here is what happened to me

>be me
>6-7 years old
>me and my older brother have bunkbeds
>I sleep on the top one
>I have always slept on my side, just naturally more comfy for me
>sleep on the side facing my door way
>one night I wake up in the middle of the night
>under my covers, room is freezing
>see a light coming from the doorway
>pull down covers
>the light in the bathroom is on
>figure someone probably had to use the restroom sometime earlier in the night
>close my eyes for a few minutes
>suddenly it gets noticeably darker
>bathroom light was turned off
>it's not automatic, and the bathroom is close enough to the door that I would hear if someone was walking around
>then I see faint blue light coming from the door way
>open cover to peek again
>across my doorway I see a train of blue jellyfish looking creatures march from the left side of my doorway next to the stairs into the bathroom on the right side of my doorway

spookiest night of my life.
>>
I'd actually like an explanation for mine. Happened like 6 years ago but never found an explanation online or anything.

>be 14
>in car with mum and dad taking me to a friends house
>as we're driving me and mum see a telephone pole fall and hit a car coming the opposite direction from us
>we freak the fuck at simultaneously but my dad sees nothing
>like he's wondering what the fuck we're talking about
>they drop me off at my friends house
>on the way back my mum tells dad to slow down as there's gonna be ambulances and police
>they drive past the area and there's nothing out of the ordinary
>telephone pole up, no car wreckage, nothing

So yeah. No fucking clue what happened and it still weirds me out to this day.
>>
>>18778024
YES

SEND HEL
>>
File: 1489095532815.jpg (99KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489095532815.jpg
99KB, 1024x640px
>alone at home, I was about 12-14 years old
>the atmosphere is suddenly getting tense, uneasy feelings, maybe some odd sounds as well (I might be making this up but I think I vaguely remember that)
>walking out from my room to hall, and exactly when passing through doorspace, I hear a kind of scream/gasp/shriek in woman voice, with last moments of it sort of LOOPED, so it repeats in quick succession. like let's say the scream structure is xyz, but it went like xyz-z-z-z-z.
>i loudly shout WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT IS HAPPENING or something similar, turn on the tv and sit on couch, uneasy feelings pass

tv always saves from monsters
>>
When i was 14 i lived in a small shitty house beside some train tracks. When i lived there my phone would start playing music without me even touching it. One time it did it even though the phone was off. Probably not paranormal but i figured i'd post it anyway. But that wasn't the only thing. Ant night, and only at night, I would hear what sounded like that sound that trains make. The sound that sounds like a mix of "thump-thump-thump" and "fwoosh-fwoosh-fwoosh". The train tracks are like 20 feet from the house so any trains would be like five times louder. And lastly, this happened:

>Be me
>Be 14
>12:14 am Saturday night
>On my computer
>Hear people talking outside
>My bedroom is on the right side of the house. My neighbors were on the left side
>Literally nothing on the right side besides a swamp and train tracks
>Everyone on the road was asleep except for me
>My mom's boyfriend has security cameras on the outside of the house
>Decide to check them in the morning
>11:34 am
>check cameras
>nothing
>wtf
>>
>>18783845
oh yeah, I also have the memories from childhood about train sounds. all the time, any time of the day, I would hear the sound of train moving. actually your story made me realize I havent been hearing it for many years now.
>>
>>18777145

>be me 5 yrs prob
>live w granparents in trailer
>sick or some shit
>sleep in gparents' bed
>gpa drove truck- worked night shift at time
>wasn't home
>gma sleeping next to me
>wake up and look at foot of bed/closet
>(closet is a trailer close, so slabs of drywall on tracks)
>see shadowy figure walking from >>open<< door to dresser in left corner
>pissing myself - silent for some fucking reason
>do what any good lil kid should do
>hide under covers
>see cartoony-like red faces
like scooby-doo cartoony. not scary to a regular person
>very fucking scared
>crying

don't remember anything after that
>>
>>18783407
When you have sleep paralysis you kinda have these allucinations and mostly they are visual, but sometimes they can be with sounds and shit, which tends to be more horrific. Personally i have kinda "bested" the sleep paralysis and whatever thing that caused it
>>
>>18783995

another:
>be me idk how old. younger than 10 older than 6
>lying in bed
>late for a lil kid so like 10
>live in trailer still
>linoleum floors
>gpa has callused old man feet, so i'm very familiar with the sound of feet sliding against the linoleum
>hear that shit outside my door
>going up and down the hallway
>confused and scared
>if it were papaw he would come in
>someone just walking up and down the hall

scary shit. i got one more from that trailer.

also i'm gonna add tripcode cuz why not
>>
This happened a cpl weeks ago-
Was watching TV, the host says "Thanks, Matt!"

At that same moment (within less than a second),

outside my window on the sidewalk,
a girl yells "Thanks, Matt!"
>>
>>18784007

Here's the last one from that trailer. by this time i was like 11 and we built our new house and moved in when i was 13.
>be me
>lying in bed pretty late
>have toybox in closet
>got a woody cuz i loved (still love) toy story a long time ago
>toy was fairly old, so voicebox was going out
>still tactically shat myself when i heard some shit like "howdy pardner!" come from my goddamn closet in the middle of the night in the pitch fucking dark

that's the last "maybe paranormal thing" but i have one more scary shit that happened when i was like 8
>>
>>18784020

okay, so when i was in second grade (2006) i LOVED WWE. it was my fucking shit yo. my gpa set a sleep timer on my TV to go off at 10 but Smackdown was on until 11 or so, so I turned it back on.

This was the time when it was on the CW, so antenna. I got really shitty reception with that channel.

Since reception was shitty, breaking into static was common and expected. I was one of those (still am, honestly) who hits shit when it doesn't work right and just gets bent out of shape over bullshit.

Goes to commercial break and the tv goes static. i start to get up when the "no signal color bars" pop up with a beep.

now that happened within a few seconds, so i hadn't gotten up. then, a second after the bars popped up, there was billy the fucking puppet from SAW.

So as soon as i see that cunt, i'm pissing and shitting myself SCREAMING for my papaw and bawling my fucking eyes out like a fucking child (because i was one).

it takes him a min to get back there but when he does everything chills out. it was a commercial for whichever SAW came out in 06. 3 or 4 idr.

But just imagine being a lil kid watching your wrestling when suddenly some fucking horror movie character pops on your screen with NO warning at all. shit was fucking terrifying.
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (43KB, 550x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
43KB, 550x405px
> Be 16 malefag
> Home alone with sister
> Am nice so decide to make popcorn for both of us
> Hear her playing in her room
> Popcorn is done so I walk upstairs towards her room
>Tell her Hey I made us some popcorn!!!!
> enter sisters room, no one there
> uh....what??????
> scared and confused so I call for her, could be she's messing with me
> rest of family returns home along with sister....
> ask her if she was home the entire time, says no she went out with the rest of the family...
>>
>lived with my dad for some time in my early twenties
>bungalow house
>wood floors
nothing crazy really happened much, never saw anything but...
>22/23ish
>sitting in computer room with door closed
>room is at end of hallway
>home alone
>looking at porn or whatever internet hole I stumbled into
>relative silence for an hour or so and then i hear nice and slow foot steps down hall
>like someone trying to catch me on the computer
>I can hear the weight of them pressing into the wood floors
>click X out of whatever I'm looking at in the blink of an eye because that's how we grew up
>wait for door to open
>...
>...
>I yell "hello?"
>...
>stand up and walk to door thinking it's my dad fucking with me
>"hellooooo???"
>fling door open
>nothing
>staring down a black, empty hallway
>turn on every light on first floor and wait for dad to get home

Aside from having to run up the stairs if the lights were out behind you because you ALWAYS felt like you were being chased (my dad would even do it), the only other thing was every once in a while someone (or something) would slap the metal support poles that ran from the I beams to the ground in the basement, only at night. if you have a basement go down and open palm slap one relatively hard. it is the EXACT noise.
>>
>>18784079
>bwuh
>be me, 29
>home at my parents house
>hear noises on the computer
>definitely fapping
>thats weird cuz nobody should be home right now
>walk down hall
>door opens
>oh shit nigger
>run and hide
>im in your attic right now
>my name is mr. smile
>one of us is in your crawlspace
>theres no escape if you tell anyone about us
>>
>>18784068
He can't tell the difference between his sister and a ghost.
>>
>>18784153
0/10
>>
>>18780428
Inter-dimensional mammalian. I'm not joking.
>>
>be me 12 yo
>Sister is a messy toddler, leaves half eaten cookies and other foods all over the coffee table
>I'm the older one so obviously I have to tidy up her sloppy mess
>No one is home except for me, Grandma took sis to my aunt's house and they will be back later
>As I'm throwing all this shit on a dust pan I realize it would be easier to just drag my whole arm over the coffee table until it reaches the trash can
>I'm_smart.jpg
>I do this and make half eaten cookies fall on the floor, so I bend down and when I'm back up
>Fluffy red ball thing is over the table, eating one of the half eaten cookies
>It moves the same as hamsters when they eat, except it's a little bigger and doesn't have any distinct features or limbs I just can see the cookie moving under it as it chews
>I get my face closer to it, and poke it
>Suddenly it perks up, still no face, no little legs
>And it jumps instantly and dissapears under the couch
>I was so surprised, I told everybody at home and nobody believed me
>My Grandma said it was probably a fluffy mouse or something, but this thing was bright red and didn't have a tail or ears (or anything)
>I still wonder to this day
>>
>>18777171
>salt in coffee
Now that's fuckin spooky
>>
>>18778717
I think alot of people have had this happen as a kid. Its weird. I personally think something is trying to lure kids to a certain spot to grab them and or eat them.....mmmm tasty kid bones....
>>
>>18783593
You were actually in that car and you're now in a coma. Please wake up.
>>
>>18784318
I also salt bacon and ham. You know, just in case the massive amount of salt already in there isn't enough.
>>
>>18784477
>all that sodium

Enjoy your heart attack, idiot.
>>
>>18778278
Damn....... first time I've been afraid in awhile. Creepy stories here. REEEEEEEEE I"M SCARED
>>
>>18778847
Cat person in a cage??? FUUUUUUUUUCK. Dude what the fuck there are a lot of creepy stories here. I'm a 26 year old man, and this is fucked.
>>
>>18784500
Will do. Cancer might beat it, though. Hell, maybe even liver complications. There's a few dogs in this race.
>>
>>18777145
I had this dream the I was in the bottom floor of my house. I was walking into my parent's room and then this translucent 7'' tall faggot appeared in the doorway, scared shitless I tried to run; I couldn't. I walked as fast as I could upstairs and as I walked up stairs this thing chased me while I heard a scary feminine voice tell me to run into my room. I get into my room and I sit on the floor, the thing followed me and as soon as it got to me I woke up, as soon as I woke up I heard the doorknob turn and open. It was 2:00 a.m
>>
I used to hear a male and female voice whispering/calling my name when I was a child.

More recently I've been hearing walking/rustling of objects on the first floor when no one is home but me. I've also heard loud bumps coming from the basement. One would bang on one side of the room and then moments later another one across the other side.

After my grandma died, a lot of our doors started shutting on their own with no open windows and hasn't happened since. My grandpa also said that after she died, there was a night when he was trying to sleep, but the cat wouldn't stop crying. He was going to yell at it, but he heard clear as day my grandma telling it to shut up. Also related to her death, my mom and I both had goodbye dreams of her. In my mom's they were biking down a path and they stopped. My grandma hugged her and faded away. In mine, I was at her house watching TV and I see her coming towards me with open arms and a smile from another room. Dream me was freaking out because I was aware that she was dead. She hugged me and I woke up.
>>
>>18785043
continued

Cats are weird and you've probably heard of them teleporting. But my cat was in my bedroom sleeping on the floor when I left the room to go into the kitchen. I always close the door behind me when I leave my room. A few minutes later while I'm in the kitchen, I see my cat come around the corner into the same room. I thought maybe I left it open and didn't realize, but when I went back upstairs, my door was closed.

I was 100% certain I had to work on a certain day (I had written my schedule in about 3 different places and had memorized it) and when the week came, suddenly it wasn't written anywhere and I didn't have to work that day. I was very sure I originally had to work that day because I was bummed that I would be in the middle of a TV show I wanted to watch.

After my dog died with an issue related to kidney disease where his lungs filled with fluid and he could barely breath, I did a Ghost Radar session and it spit out "breathing: and "disease"
>>
>>18784320
Why would you eat the bones? The tastiest part of the child is obviously the tender, tender meat. Just like veal.
>>
>>18785050
>no im not schizo
>trying to seperate reality from fiction is hard
>posts on /x/
>>
>>18777454
Cats and foxes probably account for a fair share of paranormal sounds. Hear ladies screaming or babies getting murdered outside? Probably a cat or a fox.
>>
>>18777486
Depending on the shape of your room, it might have seemed like it was coming from your closet. My living room bounces sound around. Everything sounds like it's coming from the chimney. The first week I was here it was spooky hearing the neighbors' kids fighting outside because it really sounded like they were in the fireplace.
>>
I get random muscle spasm sometimes and seriously scared myself once while lying in bed
>muscle spasm in leg
>bed felt like something at the foot of it shook it
>terrified, hide under blanket until morning
>>
>>18785130
>Why would you eat the bones?

Delicious calcium, duh.
>>
>>18784287
Sounds like an alien pet from this book series I read as a kid
>>
>>18785919
also bunnies when they are killed make an unglodly scream
>>
>16, atheist, think Satan is cool and badass, don't believe in anything beyond this world
>have sigil of Baphomet, upside down pentacles, goat mask, other Satanist paraphernalia
>constantly lose important belongings like wallet keys and phone during this phase
>mom is fucked, can predict the death of others, has wished death on people before, obsessed with serial killers and A&E crime shows, but this is a story for another time
>house always creeped me out growing up but never thought anything of it (Leo, spiritually out of touch)
>sleeping in a pitch black basement surrounded by Devil shit, start to feel a presence waking me up in the middle of the night and sitting on my chest
>start to hear things moving around in the laundry room, sharp bang and flash of light waking me up in the middle of the night, cold sweats, something keeping me awake, didn't get more than one hour of sleep for weeks
>wake up with lamp that hangs above my head in my face multiple times, come downstairs once and the bulb is on my bed almost burning a hole through it
>lend sigil of baphomet shirt to a friend, he gets night terrors and sleep paralysis while he has it
>when he gives the shirt back to me the sleep paralysis and night terrors stop
>remove all the devil shit from my room upon realizing this
>whatever's bothering me in the night leaves
>stop losing my belongings
>have been avoidant of Satanism in all its forms ever since
>>
>>18786553
>atheist, think Satan is cool and badass, don't believe in anything beyond this world
a bit contradictory? were you a Laveyan or?
>>
>>18786569
didn't say I was a Satanist, said I thought Satan was cool. like I was trying to be edgy or something
>>
>>18777145
>Barely-paranormal things that happened to you
one time i walking down the hall in my apartment and a door at the end of the hall close itself, no one was home, there was no windows open so it couldn't have been the wind. to this day i still have no explanation as to why that door closed itself. it wasn't even a bedroom or something spoopy, just a closet we used to shove our crap in when we run out of room.
>>
>>18785047
>Cats are weird and you've probably heard of them teleporting
I have 100% experienced this. There is no possible way my cat could get around the house the way it does
>>
>>18784287
fuckin tribbles
>>
>>18786612
do you mind sharing?
>>
>>18786628
There's little things like when he'll go into a room and then just be in the kitchen when i get out there, but the most memorable moment was him going behind a couch in the living room and then coming back into the room. I lost my shit for second and had to actually check that i didn't secretly have two cats in my house. The living room has 1 entry and a couch against one wall and my chair against the other, it was literally impossible for him to have come out from behind it and gotten out of the room without be seeing it, even if it had gone behind my chair from under the couch i would have seen him leave the room. Other then that hes just a normal cat. Sleeps most of the time and eats the rest, he just sometimes teleports around the house.
>>
>>18786675
This is probably why Egyptians worshiped them
>>
>>18777145
I see random smoke here and there, and I once saw a blue spark fizzle in the air before disappearing in the middle of the night.
>>
In my grandparents old af apartment theres a room where grandma's dad died. That room many years later was for my aunt. When I was 19 I slept one night there and peed myself.

For the lulz I told my father and he told me the same happened to him and my aunt.
>>
>>18786974

>be 13
>get ready to walk home from dads place to moms place (divorced)
>not even half a mile to walk
>suddenly arrive at home
>father calls me, says I left my shoes at his place and is wtfing already
>I start wtfing
>check my socks
>they're clean
>have no recollection of the time between getting ready and arriving at home

Never found an explanation
Lots of possibly paranormal shit happened to me..
>>
Oops didn't mean to reply in that post
>>18787103
>>
I have a sorta spooky ish story, but I'd also just like other people's input since I came to this board specifically for this.

Is it possible for a family blood line to be cursed?
>every generation in father's side has some variation of schizophrenia
>every generation in mother's side has some variation of mentally inhibiting disease
>father's side directly linked to nazi germany and all of the events in the holocaust
>mother's ancestry linked back to one dude that was found in a carriage under a blanket with two other children
>indians raided the three carriages, left children alive and one with some fucked up scar
>later...
>one commits suicide
>another kills three people
>the last decides to flourish have a family.
>great grandma sets her house on fire
>grandma grandma sets her barn on fire
>brother stabs roommate thinking there are demons in his chest cavity
>somehow escaped this hereditary mess with only a minor learning disability

There's more to this. Like, I frequently have the weirdest events happen to me or people around me that sound like somebody's bad fanfic novel. Am I cursed anons? Can share stories, but damn
>>
>be me, very young child, probably 4 or so
>laying in bed, everything is normal, light is still on, waiting for my dad to come turn it off and say good night
>have stuffed animals all over the place, most of them from previous owners (my dad would get them at tag sales/thrift stores and the like whenever he saw one he thought i'd like).
>realize that one of my stuffed animals is "crawling" up the side of the bed (as if someone were holding it playing pretend)
>4 year old brain takes a while to process
>stuffed bear is now over the side of the bed, sitting facing me
>brain processes, start screaming
>parents come in
>i explain what happened
>they tell me i was just seeing things, the bear must have been on my bed the whole time and i'm just tired

i don't know whatever happened to that bear, i think my dad probably threw it out eventually. this is one of my earlier memories, so it could be mostly/completely constructed. i still swear it happened.
>>
>>18785919
Or a mountain lion
>>
I have 2 alright ones

>14
>playing on the computer or some bullshit
>sister, 9, stands behind me looking sort of beyond the screen
>"Anon, I think you're room's haunted"
>"huh, why?"
>pause for about 10 seconds, sister still just gazing
>"What?"
>"Why is my room haunted?"
>"Huh, I never said that your room was haunted"
She was too young to know how to fuck with me in a way like that so I still wonder. My other story is more explainable but still freaky at the time.

>16
>On a service trip in rural Costa Rica
>staying with a host family, none of them speak English
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>Hear a slow, high-pitched whisper
>"wheeeere arrrreeee yoooooouuuu"
>it repeats slowly and almost rhythmically
>eventually joined by an immediate whisper of "right here" by a voice that sounded different
>They kept saying the same thing to each other until it eventually slowed down and then stopped

I suspect that it was just rainforest noises that my brain translated as human words, but why did it have to translate it into the creepiest words possible
>>
I legitimately get premonitions every few weeks
>>
>>18777177
>she hugged back
I don't know this feel.
>>
>be me, about 6-7 years old
>i have this recurring dream where i'm being chased by a man who's body is a giant playing card but he has human legs, humans arms and a human head (kind of looks like Waldo from where's Waldo)
>i know a playing card man sounds more silly than scary but i'm 6 years old and it's TERRIFYING
>a few years later, me and my older brother are shooting the shit
>we start talking about weird dreams
>i tell him about the playing card monster with a head like Waldo
>he had the same dream for years too

i'm generally a skeptic but this always weirded me out. it's just too much to be a coincidence. obviously people have similar dreams all the time but the details of our respective dreams are exactly the same. and he wasn't fucking with me, either. we dont have that kind of relationship.
>>
>>18787103
Some nice aliens gave you a lift.
>>
>>18787124
Yes, you are cursed. By bad genetics and mental illnesses.
>>
>>18787579
And have any come true?
>>
Not sure how to explain this one, but it happens fairly regularly (maybe a few times a month, there's really no pattern, it just happens).

Anyway
>Be me, trying to get some sleep
>Lying in bed, being still when suddenly I feel the bed shaking underneath me
>Shaking starts off real small, but picks up intensity.
>Never goes full horror-movie level shit, but definitely enough that I know its not my imagination.
>Freaks me the fuck out. Lie there waiting for it to stop.

At first I though they were just minor tremors that happen sometimes, no biggie. But then one time it happened, while the shaking was pretty serious, I dropped one of my hand down the side of the bed and grabbed the frame. It was perfectly still. So it was just the bed shaking and not the ground, so it couldn't have been a tremor. I have no explanation
>>
>>18786472
If I have to die, at least someone should shit their pants in remembrance of my life as a shit machine.
>>
A couple of years ago, I was cleaning the bathroom, when I heard a noise behind me. I looked around, and the toilet roll was spinning on the holder. It continued to do so until the entire roll had emptied onto the floor.
>>
File: 081-038.jpg (36KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
081-038.jpg
36KB, 600x460px
>>18788724
Catghost
>>
>be me
>~20 years old
>very rational person
>never believed in anything supernatural and still don't
>one night
>wake up in the middle of the night
>not really wake up, but like partly conscious
>try to fall asleep again
>briefly hear a weird female sounding voice/noise along the lines of "aaaaaah"
>felt like it came from inside my left ear
>turn around in my bed and open my eyes
>see nothing out of the ordinary
>feel kind of a chill (creeped out)
>proceed to go to the toilet to piss
>come back and fall asleep
Nothing like this ever happened before or after to me. Personally, I think that my brain might have been still kind of asleep, which made me hear this extremely realistically sounding voice. Other than that, I've never experienced anything remotely paranormal.
>>
>be me
>bored in school
>look outside the window then gaze at the abandoned mill
>see a man in the window
>tell teacher i need to take a piss then hide in the toilets for the rest of the lesson
>>
>>18788906
Exploding Head Syndrome
>>
>>18780428
We had an enormous and fierce (to the outside world ) German Shepherd. Went after anything that got near "her" territory. I'm sure she would've taken on a bear for one of us. Thing is though, she was terrified of the garbage truck and would hide every time it came by. So...maybe it was actually something mechanical and not organic? I always wondered if the sound hurt her ears or just weirded her out. We used to joke that she owed the garbage man money...miss her.
>>
>>18777145
Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised to see this thread is still rolling. Cheers to you, /x/, for keeping a decent thread alive.
>>
>>18777256
Hahahhaha just wait till you grow up you conceited fuck. Life will definitely dispel these delusions of grandeur sooner or later
>>
>>18778828
Die
>>
>>18787579
what? are you a cast member in the newest final destination?
>>
File: 1432077456483.png (14KB, 678x539px) Image search: [Google]
1432077456483.png
14KB, 678x539px
Was told this by the Christian part of my family, so take it with a grain of salt maybe, idk

>I was around 3
>visiting dad's side of the family, Asian pagans/atheists
>mom's like maybe this was a bad idea
>they drove for like hours and couldn't find the place, until they realized they were circling around it
>apparently God clouded their minds and was warning them
>we arrive at the place, mom thinks we should just sleep one night and go
>uncle tells me to read aloud what's on this scroll
>k
>later at night, mom's praying/readying me for sleep
>I start crying fearfully, complaining of a "bug" that's on the wall
>it's laughing
>apparently what I described "matched the stereotypical/typical demon caricature" (I'm assuming a satyr/horns+tail thing)
>we book it pronto and even dad's scared
>later on a priest makes it better

Idk, kinda curious about what actually happened, what I actually saw. Sorry for the shit greentext, it's late.
>>
>>18791986
Lame
>>
>>18777145
I was looking for a sleep paralysis thread, but this one will do. To start, I inherited the lovely condition from my mom. Don't know if my dad also had it, we don't talk.

I'm getting concerned because my episodes have gone meta. Now I'm dreaming I am having sleep paralysis, though I'm really not.

These episodes always reflect the room I'm currently in, though minor details are wrong. There aren't clothes hanging up right now, that shelf wasn't positioned like that, etc. These small details are the only reason I know I'm dreaming.

I haven't been able to sleep well and when I do, this meta sleep paralysis keeps happening. No matter what I wake up exhausted.

These meta episodes are not nearly as threatening as my usual ones, though I feel they are approaching that level.

Thoughts? Similar experiences?
>>
>be me, live in rural Indiana
>driving home
>see two dogs run across the street, barking
>look in the direction they were headed
>fenced off field, forest behind
>in the middle of the field there's an all white human sized figure
>dozen or so dogs running in big circles around it
>skrt tf outta there

What did I see anons? I don't think any of my friends believe me.
>>
>>18792862
Crackhead
>>
>be strelo/k/
>doing innawoods challenge
>maximum cheeki breeki
>got my minimum requirements
>clothes on my back
>gun
>ammo
>knife
>beef jerky
>vodka
>flour
>intend on hunting and setting up near stream
>got full metal canteen gonna do water boiling
>didn't bring much else besides hatchet, cast iron pot and folding saw
>set up camp
>dressed in full adidas baliclava and ushanka because I'm a cunt
>got phone with me and don't set up camp in area with no reception because not an idiot
>told family where I'm camping and how long I plan on being gone because once again, not an idiot
>worrying mother insists I call when I get back
>already planned on it
>spend entirety of first day trying to find spot nearby running water but also good reception
>find water just fine but shit reception all along stream
>late afternoon find a weird bit of land uphill from stream with good reception
>odd clearing
>no time to set up actual shelter
>set up basic campfire
>boil some water
>look for herbs
>recognise none of these plants
>well do recognise them but can't really name them
>none are useful
>leave water on boil and do a quick search
>find some mint and whitecaps
>do not like the idea of eating wild shrooms but note their position
>get the mint though
>initiate slav squat near fire because I probably have autism and I haven't checked how safe the ground is for my butt yet
>wrap self up and chew mint leaf
>take water off boil, put lid over it to let it cool over night
>snack on some jerky
>kind of hungry but know I'll be fine
>doze off at some point
>wake up and there's a fucking deer creeping towards me
>huge buck
>still dark, only see it thanks to coals from fire still being red
>either its presence woke me somehow or the cold did and I'm lucky to wake when I do
>don't move
>don't really want to startle it
>it gets right up next to me looks me right in the fucking eyes
>feeling kind of intimidated
>>
>>18792913
feel indignant that this dear has me spooked
>pride wounded and fight or flight instincts kick in
>wounded pride refuses to allow flight
>reign in pride and instincts
>stand up
>oh fuck it's taller than me
>I'm not exactly tall but holy shit big buck is big
>feel a little more intimidate
>deer inspects me for a bit
>hand on the knife under the jacket
>honestly wondering if a human can beat an animal this size in a straight fight
>not confident in that idea
>deer slowly backs up
>stomps the ground
>startled me throws the fucking blanket behind me and draws knife
>start cussing the deer out in Russian
>not good Russian just broken swear words mispronounced and picked up from CS:GO
>deer isn't startled
>deer stomps ground again
>maybe it wants something
>lowers it's head and snorts
>nah fuck that
>football kick hot coals at it
>oh god deer screams
>holy shit nothing sounds like this
>have hunted deer before and nothing screams like that
>lambs sound less creepy
>filled with terror at this monstrous screaming
>deer fucks off
>squat down
>get fire back up
>squat there shaking until sunrise
>feels like ages
>sun rises
>check area
>track deer
>damn thing was fucking heavy
>at some point there are dog tracks
>I never saw the dogs
>tracks indicate big dogs
>fuck that
>head home
>drink water
>pack up
>leaving
>what the fuck
>there's a huge boar stalking the other side of the river
>like the size of a bear or some shit
>kind of want to shoot it
>it looks at me
>it's face is burned
>nope the fuck outta there
I'm not camping there ever again.
>>
>>18792772
my thought is that you should go back to r.eddit and stay there.
>>
>>18777256
You have mini jews inside your ears or something?
>>
i guess this sorta qualifies as a UFO experience

>in the kitchen using my laptop shortly before dinner
>mom was out on the patio smoking a cig when she suddenly calls for me
>"what is it"
>"anon you have to see this something weird is happening in the sky"
>i go out and something weird was happening in the sky
>there's like a huge constellation of stars quite spread out from each other just blinking in the sky and moving slowly towards wherever the fuck
>me and mom just sit there watching this spectacle for like 5 mins until they move away and can't see them anymore
>X-files theme plays in my head
>>
>>18792958
Congrats, you scorched a shapeshifter.
>>
>my mom is in a beach in Cuba
>she sees three red circles in the sky
>they progressively start to aline
I'm not sure if this is true or not but my mom said this happened to her when I was a kid
>>
>>18791986
sounds like your uncle is a cunt
>>
I once mislaid my keys. I usually keep them in my coat pocket but when I searched my coat they weren't there. I searched all over the house but couldn't find them. I searched my coat pocket again and they were there. How do you fucking explain that?
>>
>>18794119
Mandela effect.
>>
File: 1455645281960.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455645281960.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>18777177
>hug my mom tight
>she hugged back
>>
>>18777145
>do a minor shitty satanic spell with blood, only half invested, don't expect anything to happen but I ask for a girl I'd been crushing on in one of my classes to 'fall in love' with me. Go to bed.
>have a dream about the girl that night. Ask her to come talk to me, but it wasn't very clear or lucid so not much else happened. Don't think much of it.
>the next day in class as I'm leaving she runs up to me. I'm shocked enough at this since she's never so much as looked at me.
>"h-hey, this is a little weird but... I had a dream about you last night"
>stare at her like she's crazy.
>start shaking. completely freaked out.
>she presses further, even though I'm too shocked to speak, apologizing and asking for my number.
>she tells me she loves me the next day when we meet up for coffee.
>understandably freaked out, I never talk to her again
>she exhibits some crazy stalker behavior and ruins my semester but whatever.

It isn't that paranormal, but the dream bit always left me puzzled. Things like that happen though.
>>
>>18794212
>I never talk to her again
what the fuck? you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18794075
Why is your dick so red bro you might want to get that checked out, if you send me a pic I can assess your condition no homo
>>
File: frog_stifling_a_giggle.png (30KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
frog_stifling_a_giggle.png
30KB, 710x577px
>>18794357
no need to be so tsundere anon
>>
>post on /x/
>attempt to ironically use nigger speak
>corrects it to senpai as usual
>my normie is revealed
A true horror story
>>
>be me
>10 or 11 y/o
>only had a itouch, no phone
>randomly in the night a cell phone ring would come from my closet
>freaked the fuck out since i was 11
>every night at the same time the phone would ring like clockwork
>parents heard it, tried to search for it in my closet
>nothing

I was completely awake for all of this, it was scary as fuck. It was the standard telephone ring, but even more scary was that that ring is not on apple devices. Spooky shit
>>
>>18794376
Bro it's not like I care about you or your dick haha what are you gay
>>
need moar stories
>>
I was in summer school in 2014 the doors only opend at the first bell and max 5 minutes later everyone should be in class but this one time me and some others walked in but we were all 20min late
I never figured out what happend
>>
>>18784009
>Watching Breaking Bad, waiting for my Hungryman to finish
>Oven timer goes off
>At the same time, Jesse says "There's the timer."
Crazy things happen man.
>>
>>18796664
Anon, we have to cook
>>
File: IMG_1626.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1626.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>18784020
oh lord I had an experience like that toy box one.

>be in my childhood room
>late middle school years-early high school, not sure
>keep hearing a beeping noise, like a ticking throughout my room
>source is likely closet
>have the idea that it was a small old clock I had from when I was a kid
>noises only start at very late night or very early morning
>it wakes me up constantly due to how fucking loud it is
>always try to ignore and go to sleep, most times it works
>one day, spooky night, windy and the like
>rain outside is a light drizzle but the wind is beating the house
>be innafapping
>hear the loud clicking
>"nigger not today"
>rip apart room to find noise
>definitely from closet
>turn on lights
>look even harder
>pulling out boxes and shit from my closet
>suddenly thunder and shit
>power=out
>"god damnit"
>grab flashlight and keep looking
>find the box the clicking is coming from
>open it
>no clock or anything
>"what in the fuck"
>keep looking
>clicking ceased
I hear the damn noise once in a while but fuck if I know where it comes from. It sounds like a person clicking their throat. Pretty spooky but not scary.
Another spook, shorter and fucking nightmare inducing, also during storm.

>be me
>around fifth grade
>be trying to sleep but definitely awake, trying to sleep
>hear footsteps in hall
>"SHIT ITS PARENTS PRETEND SLEEP"
>panic
>close eyes but still awake
>hear the door open
>two voices, deeper than both parents
>head them whispering among each other
>"wtf that's not mom or dad"
>"should we take him?" Deep voice says
>900% PANIC MODE
>"no, he's still awake" even deeper voice
>FREEZE COMPLETELY
>COVER SELF WITH BLANKET
>HEAR THE FLOORBOARDS DEPRESSING LIKE THEY'RE SHIFTING WEIGHT
>eventually fall asleep
>find out in morning that parents found the basement door open with all the lights on
>parents heard nothing and do not believe story
>>
My mothers friends house was haunted in the way that if my mother or her friend did put any their own stuff that was either new or old into house. Their stuff would start to rot kinda fast like in two weeks. The stuff was full of mold. At the same time all other that belong to the previous owner stuff that the house was full of. Did not start to rot or mold. Even if it was kinda same stuff. Yes my mothers friend did live in his own mothers old house. At night my mother who sometimes went for weeks to that house. Did hear same sound as my mothers friend sounds at night from inside the house. My mothers friends did say that in that house always at 3 am. There started happening that sounds that somebody was moving some stuff. Some times when he waked up in the morning. He did see that stuff was in the different place then it use to be. Just like my mothers friend and my mother when i some times was in the house i did feel breathing on my skin, heared walking sounds just by me while there was nobody there. Many times we all also did get feeling like somebody was watching us really near. Even if nobody was seen anywhere. I was 13 back then. Now house has been sold and mothers friend died in that house too just night before his birthday. He did crash drunk inside the house into furniture. The floor was full of his blood everywhere in the house. My mother was the one who did find him.
>>
>be out in field
>siblings walking each other with cattails
>hear loud howl in field with us
>run back home

I can't explain that shit.

>walking to friend's house
>dark, little light from sky
>see silhouette of person in trench coat and old timey hat
>try to talk to him
>no answer
>run back home

>playing around outside at night
>hear howl/growl
>sounds like person trying to sound like monster
>nobody else out there except bro

>come in through back door
>hear something growl in pitch black by door
>go inside and lock door
>moments later pounding on door
>see family member come to window
>eyes glowing red

>>
>>18784320
I heard my name quite a few times. Even heard talking outside a window, rushed out there and nobody was around. Somebody else said they heard my name being called, too, but no way to verify that.
>>
This happened to me two nights ago. I'm still deciding whether I should just write it off as sleep paralysis or not.

>dreaming
>I'm in a setting that I have dreamed about a few times before
>it's an abnormally designed university campus with unorthodox buildings and room design
>in the dream I'm walking up to the campus and see a strange floating black sphere between the daytime moon and a landmark on the ground
>the sphere is shiny and clearly within the atmosphere
>I take a picture of it and post the image on /r9k/
>in my dream I actually participate in the thread
>most people write it off as a shoop a couple people say that they're curious to see if any other photos appear
>I have a short discussion where we wonder if the object truly was a UFO, and what they're doing if it is
>then I read a comment that said "We are coming, and we are ready." or something very similar to that
>suddenly my vision blurs heavily and I awake in my bedroom
>it is still dark
>I cannot move
>my body began to shake and convulse
>my vision blurred and focused back and force
>a powerful but fuzzy bass tone filled my ears dipping in and out
>I looked up with my eyes to see a well defined rectangular light at the top of my bedroom walls
>the light was green and teal and there were some type of characters that I could not make out
>I thought to myself "Am I being visited? Am I being taken?"
>I blinked and the room was now dimly lit as sunlight shines between my blinds

Sound interesting at all?
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 500x454px
>>18777145
Had a strange camera moment once

>going around old park estate
>early morning
>cold and snow settled from the night before
>taking scenery pictures with an old digital camera
>normally takes a while to beep and take a picture when the button is pressed
>take a picture of the hall covered in snow
>barely press the button and the camera instantly takes a picture
>don't really think anything of it
>get home and plug the camera in to upload the pics
>the pic that took instantly looks eerily like the outlines and slight detail of 3 people standing directly in front of me
>not really believing in the paranormal i put it down to my breath in the cold air

I still wish i could find this old camera with this image from years ago because the more i think about it the more i doubt myself
>>
>>18783586
I saw a little blue glowing thing once when u was like 5. I remember it was cold outside. Looked like it was made of blue fire but really solid. Kind of just floated around the corner of a hamper and dissapeared.
Another time when I was 10 I had a birthday party and a few of us stayed up playing with all my new shit. I remember looking outside and seeing what I could only describe as a UFO but the side was open and the were people in suits sliding down ropes. For some reason my friend and I both described it like the whole thing was glow in the dark green.
>>
>>18786708
swamp gas
>>
>>18777145
I dreamed a barking sheep. It was scary as fuck I don't know why.

>be 22 yo me
>be dreaming
>there was this genetically modified sheep
>Sheep has colorful wool
>Somehow the Chinese government wants it dead
>The army is behind it
>suddenly the fucking sheep barks
>I wake up terrified

It was the most scary shit I've experienced. I called my mom, and I was so scared that I thought everybody had been replaced.
Now it seems funny.
>>
>>18794212
Missed opportunity, see you in Hell.
>>
>>18799374
>>18794212
How the fuck did you do the spell
What spell was it
Hello??
>>
>>18799385
She will never love you back. Leave it be.
>>
>>18777145
>School assembly called
>serious tone, head teacher rambling about road safety
>eventually says reason for calling assembly
>student was killed this morning getting off bus
>Student was sister of one of my friends - uncommon name
>two years later that person arrives at highschool
>nobody remembers assembly that day

There was no way it was a dream, I remember what I did for the rest of that day and have never had a dream that lucid and long. I guess it could have been someone with the same name but there was no news stories or anything.
>>
>>18799447
>implying that I'm not going to use the spell on myself
Asking for a friend btw
>>
>>18799484
So does your friend still have a dead sister or no?
>>
>>18777145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SimlZmSuA_w
>>
When I was little, there was a ghost that lived in the house. Everyone in the family knew it except my father who denied everything. It was just a sort of creeping sensation behind you as you walked around, or an object that moved seemingly all by itself. No one ever really felt any sort of evil from it, but it was always just there creeping us out from time to time.

One day I was playing alone in the basement when I felt its presence. It was closing in on me and I started walking quickly toward the stairs. Suddenly I felt approaching me faster than I was moving away, something that it had never done before so I bolted up the stairs in a complete panic, screaming the whole way. My mom met me at the top of the stairs and asked me what was wrong. I told her about the ghost so she opened the basement door and yelled down the stairs "Stop it! You're scaring the children!" After that, the ghost's presence was never felt again.
>>
>>18800143

Here's another one before I go to bed

Every year for St. Patrick's day my mom made us green eggs and ham for breakfast, like the book. This particular year, she came and woke me and my siblings up for breakfast and we went downstairs to eat. She lead the way down the stairs, and as I went down I looked in to the living room where I saw a leprechaun. I don't mean like a tiny little thing like you read about in some stories, but imagine that tiny thing scaled up to human size. The leprechaun was dancing in the living room on top of the coffee table and a giant also human sized yellow Labrador retriever was sitting on the couch. My mom and siblings made absolutely no comment on this as we went down the stairs so I didn't speak up, I simply watched them the entire time I went downstairs and through the hallway in front of the living room. After that I say down at the table, ate my breakfast of green eggs and ham, and went about the day as normal. I never spoke to anyone about it.
>>
>>18800143
Spooky

>>18800175
>Every year for St. Patrick's day my mom made us green eggs and ham for breakfast, like the book.

I see my family wasn't the only one who did this. Though it was mostly other types of green food.
>>
>>18799281
It was obviously a weather balloon
>>
>>18800619
Please, it was clearly a swamp balloon
>>
>>18784318
Dont remind me. I remember back when I run out of sugar to put on those free but shitty hoteI coffee they gave to your room. I try giving it some saIt instead to try Iift up the shitty taste but goddamnit shit is even more awfuI.
>>
>>18801432
Is this stylized typing, or is your L key broken? From what I understand, you are supposed to use salt in place of cream, not sugar. Haven't tried that though, so can't vouch for its merit. The amount I put in is relatively small.
>>
>When I was a kid I had an imaginary friend
>Whenever I brought it up to mom she was always visibly shaken.
>she says "Your imaginary friend is named after your dead uncle you never met".
>Just then the portrait of the uncle started floating off the wall.
>His face was smiling an unnaturally wide smile.
>Next I Hear a notification on my ipad I got an email from uncle.com with an attachment.
>Inside of it was a picture of me sleeping taken from the cieling.
>There's no way anyone could take a picture from that angle without being a ghost.
>We moved out of that house a few years ago, but I still tried to keep in contact with the new owner,
an old woman named Abigail.
>Suddenly she cut off contact for a few weeks.
>I was really distraught but then I saw my old house on the news.
>Abigail had been found dead and rotting in the washing machine.
>She was naked and all her limbs were twisted at the joint.
>There was a note on the mirror that said
>"Last night I looked in the mirror and saw somebody's uncle standing behind me"
>I was really scared.
>I decided to talk to a fortune teller
>Her name was Madame Hamsly
>She was old and wore a purple doo rag on her head.
>She looked into her crystal ball and screamed so loud my ears thought that they were being hurt.
>Next she was visibly shakin, she pointed at me with dusty decrepit finger
>"Your uncle is going to kill you"
>I ran home and locked myself in my room.
>As I'm typing this I feel his greasy bear paw hands carressing my inner thighs.
>My locked door started violently heaving back and forth.
>it broke open and then I suddenly just realized that my uncle was a ghost

This was a few years back and I still can't find a rational explanation for it.
>>
>>18801502
>bad fanfiction/10
>>
File: Pond.jpg (764KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Pond.jpg
764KB, 2592x1944px
>>18794284
She was definitely clinically insane so no? I thought she was cute. I had never met her before that so I didn't know she was nuts.
>>18799374
fuck off
>>18799385
it was dumb luck and I mainly only do 'spells' for fun and don't put much faith in them but ok
>full moon
>drew a chalk pentagram on my floor, placed red candles on each point, flowers and herbs and shit from my yard in the center around a clay effigy of satan that I made myself, then place a mirror opposite you with a point of the star facing it. The room was really dark since I'd blocked out light cracks and then essentially I meditated for about an hour, then painted a blood sigil for gomory on the mirror and my own personal sigil.
>then I just stared into the mirror without blinking until my eyes started playing tricks on me (it was 3am in a dark candlelit room so that's gonna happen)
>said hello, was polite, asked about various things, sort of a one-way conversation where your brain will either make you 'feel' yes or no responses I guess? Eventually since it was going 'well' I decided to ask for something. I got no responses for the first two things, but felt better with my crazier question which was about the girl,
>If I remember my specific wording was "i want to talk to X... How about she falls in love with me?" and normally I would offer specific penances until I felt one had been accepted but this time I just offered "any consequence that doesn't kill me or affect my life for more than a year"
>said thank you, continue staring at face until it doesn't look scary anymore in the mirror, say goodbye, blow out the candles.
>i went to sleep immediately since I was tired without turning the lights back on or anything
>had a dream where I talked to her etc.

have fun anon. Though again, I mainly just do this stuff because I'm bored and I'm weird.
>>
>>18801532
Its not fanfiction anon. This was a while back and I'm on a lot of medication, sorry if it sounded stupid.
>>
>>18796581
>>18794119
>>18794129
>>18784068
>>18783593
These all sound like the Mandela effect - switching timelines. Might've been more that I missed.

>>18789690
Yeah, dogs freak out at cars when they're puppies and not used to them; they freak out at anything abnormal.
>>
>>18801754
Not the same anon but: I don't get how the woman would've known it was someone's uncle? And why would she have left a note like that? Other than that, cool story
>>
>>18801766

I was thinking the same thing when I read it. Sounds like contrived bullshit.
>>
>>18801771
Well, some of this is bound to be fake, but we're all just bored people looking for a quick spook, what's the harm? The fake ones are fun to pull apart, anyway.
>>
>>18783586
I used to see those things a lot as a kid, never could figure out if it was dream state stuff or I was awake and seeing something else, didn't think about them until I saw mushi-shi. They were a lot like them.
>>18784079
Could have been the metal contracting in the night as it cooled down
>>18801432
Black pepper improves the flavour of bad coffee

My contribution, I used to get tinnitus until I was about 10, often the train sound, sometimes weird whispering and another was weird deafening beeping. When I was a kid and didn't understand what it was it drove me crazy, I'd pull rooms apart trying to find the source. Freaky as a kid but once you know what it is it's fine. I only get it now as an adult when I'm stressed, it's either humming or the train noise.
I get deja vú, it stopped when I started smoking weed for pain relief but it's always mundane stuff. A couple of times I've been able to tell people what will happen next but only when it's been part of the deja vú dream.
>>
>>18777504
>/x/ fag thinks his shit smells better than /pol/'s shit
Surprise surprise, shit smells like shit no matter whose asshole is came from.
>>
/pol/ fag here, there was a thread there about aliens so I decided to check here for them but found this thread instead.

Here is my story, believe it or not, actually two experiences in my life that I still till this day cannot explain, and was around people at the time and they themselves witnessed it.

One happened during the 1990s. We had a picture on the wall of a carriage being pulled by many horses, kind of like the ones you see on marlboro advertisements. It was not really a painting, but it was definitely hand made and from the 1960s, cant remember the artists name.

During this time we had gone to Canada as a family and left the house to my aunt, she was supposed to take care of it, give water to the dog. In the middle of our vacation she had called my mom, I was a kid at this time btw, and started explaining that she heard noises coming out of that picture and that she was scared to come in the house.

So when we got back, I at the time had no idea of it, other than it made noise, did not automatically tie it to ghosts or anything, thought it could just be noise. Then like a week or two later my mom came up to me and told me that she also heard it, and the noise was horses making horse noises, eeeeehhhhheehehe, and the noise of them marching. This happened to her at night while she was trying to sleep.

Still did not believe it. Then one day, me my bro and friend were hanging out and we all fucking heard it and ran out the house. We brought a priest to bless our house and removed the picture and it never happened again.

I still think it was bullshit, I dont believe it was a haunting or anything.

The other story however I believe was 100 percent true cause it was very loud and human. My aunts husband had died and she was in our house crying her eyes out saying how she was supposed to continue, and I was in my room and heard a massive male cry, I walk out and I see my mom and aunt outside trying to find where the cry was coming from. We were all scared.
>>
>>18801766
Exactly, no one would say that, unless the ghost was like specifically "I'm anon's uncle, wooo". And crammed in the washing machine, really? I say obit or get out. And then he mentions being caressed like he wants his uncle's ghost D. It's a shitty, unbelievable story.
>>
>>18777256
((Almost Chosen)) ?
>>
>be me
>about 14 or so
>horny af teenager with few social skills so constantly watching porn
>family desktop is located directly in front of the door to my parents' room
>had to have quick reflexes when jerking it at night to avoid getting caught
>one night, jerking it around 2am I hear knocking around the corner
>it's coming from my front door, which is glass paned
>instantly close all tabs and freeze up
>both dogs asleep in the room with me
>parents also asleep
>knocking ceases
>brush it off and open more porn
>the moment I get to a porn site the knocking begins again
>freeze up once more and close the tabs
>knocking stops again
>getting fucking scared, decide to test it
>open another porn site
>sure enough, the knocking around the corner starts up again, persistently
>decide to grab biggest dog by the collar and lead him to the front door with me for reassurance
>nothing there
>let doggo sleep and try once more to jerk it
>knocking begins AGAIN
>decide that it isn't worth it and go to bed
>>
>>18802536
>cockblocked by ghost
>>
>>18777145
I apologize beforehand for the mistakes I made while redacting this story. As you’ll see, english is not my first language

>Be sweaty, smelly little mexicunt boy
>G-Ma is some kind of witch, she used to do cleansings and shit (Now that I think about it, that must have been one of the reasons why my mother left her birthplace)
Once I found a Black Magic book in the house but when I tried to give it a second look it was gone, anyway
>Fairly common in our country really
>I used to think she did “white magic” but I don’t know
>She had her room, circular shade in the ground made of alcohol, she used to light that shit up
>Never really gave a fuck about her stuff because I was screaming and running all day like a retard
>Once, she did a ritual in some girl. She is related to her daughter’s husband side of the family
>I don’t really know why me and my cousins were in the room that day, now I guess it was because it was a family thing or some shit
>G-Ma starts with her ritual, lots of shaking herbs around her body, candles, mumbling of words I cannot remember
>All that I remember is that she kept asking her stuff like: ¿what’s your name? ¿Why are you here?

cont.
>>
File: fuego2.jpg (32KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
fuego2.jpg
32KB, 300x225px
>>18802618
>Then shit got real
>The girl responded to the questions in a really deep male voice, it sounded like the exact same voice resonating twice at the same time, overlapping. Like when they use that in songs
>She is laughing and saying shit I cannot understand
>I’m about to shit my pants
>They took me and my cousins out of the room, they looked very upset but I didn’t get why, I mean we didn’t do anything wrong

I asked them about it in my teenage years and they deny it always. Just recently (like 8 months ago) I brought it up to a female cousin of mine. She accepted that Elsa (the name of the girl from the story) talked in a deep male voice but she wouldn’t say anything else about it.
Anyway that’s it, due to that incident I became obsessed with paranormal subjects. I think that story can be easily explained but I don’t like Elsa’s personality so I’ve never asked her about it. Also I have this memory of being in the yard with my grandma while she burned a lot of books, like easily 30-50. I’ll never now what was in those books tho. At the time I was like”yeah, this is like a bonfire, like camping” so it didn’t seemed odd to me until I was like 12 and my cellbrains finally semi-developed themselves. That’s it, I hope you can read it and understand the message, not a great story but that shit is true.
>>
>>18784039
>2006 was the second grade for you
Goddam son how old are you? And more importantly what the fuck am I still doing here. Second grade was 1996 for me..... and I'm 26. So your underage and b&
>>
>>18802536
Skinwalker jesus is watching you masturbate.
>>
>>18802627
In all honesty, I was really religious at the time and I was convinced with was Satan or a demon, haunting me for my sins.
>>
File: 1409203027697.jpg (112KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
1409203027697.jpg
112KB, 500x551px
>>18802638
Next time, get a ghost blowjob.
>>
>>18777145
OP here, got another weird thing that happened at that house a year before I moved out on my own.

>Be me, 17 y/o edgelord
>Believe in UFO's, so constantly go out at night to look at the stars
>We have this second building that the previous tenants used as a recording studio
>I go out there sometimes and sit on the step at it's door to stare up at the sky
>Then go in to smoke weed or do other dumb teenage bullshit
>The lock/doorknob's broken on the door so you have to put a rock in front of it on the outside to keep it from swinging open because of the slight incline
>One night I go out for a few hours of 420 ayy spotting
>Try to open the door, it's locked
>No rock at the bottom of the door
>Figure it's jammed, but the doorknob that usually almost comes out of the fucking door is stuck tight
>I think it's weird, end up just sitting there watching the stars as I contemplate breaking in the back window to get to my stash
>Hear sudden, loud, very distinct yelling in the distance
>Like maybe a corn-field over, but clearly audible
>Sort of sounds like someone yelling "Noooo" in a really desperate voice
>Spooked, I get up and try the door again
>Won't fucking budge
>Give up and go inside pissed because no greens
>Next day the door opens fine, knob ready to fall off again
>Can never find the rock we used to hold it shut
>Dad/Mom/Brother say they hadn't fucked with it/tried to fix the doorknob

>inb4 WOW SO SPOOKY GTFO FAGGOT

Yeah, I know. Door probably just got stuck. Still freaked me the fuck out though.
>>
>>18801737
>She was definitely clinically insane
You made her that way you ungrateful bastard.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>18801502
>uncle.com

Sounds like a site I sure would enjoy!
>>
>>18802138
Fuck off you racist piece of shit. You belong in a garbage can.
>>
>>18802985

What about his post was racist?
>>
>>18802985
What was even remotely racist about that story?
>>
>>18802985
This is gonna be some meme about how "I'm a ghost this is racist to ghosts"

Not funny faggot.
>>
>be me
>IDEK what age but young
>lying in bed
>wake up randomly
>look around room from bed
>creepy asf translucent white thing
>hovers around moving barely from where it was
>eventually disappears into thin air
>nothing similar has happened ever
>>
>>18787579
I get mad deja vu fairly often. It used to be fairly rare when I was younger, but has happened more often the older I get.

It's not just about things happening, randomly I'll get a mental image if myself having a very specific conversation about a recent event with a friend online, and then I will click through a couple of tabs on my laptop. Every time, without fail, I eventually end up doing it later on

The weird thing is that recently in the last year or two, I can even have a vision of an event I'll have deja vu of more than once. When it finally does happen, I can rember each time that I previously had it go through my head. Sucks that I can't get lotto numbers or winning racehorses with it, but I guess we can't all get good things

On an unrelated note, I periodically have out of body experiences, where my head feels light and my body feels limp, like I'm a ghost possessing myself or something. There doesn't seem to be any factors that influence this, it can happen while I eat, while I see a movie, but probably the most horrifying time is when I was driving on the hallway and I suddenly get that feeling like I'm losing control of my body, nearly got in a wreck

[spoiler]Inb4 I'm just a neurotic autist[spoiler]
>>
>>18803189
Have you had many head injuries?
>>
>>18803189
>fucked up the spoiler brackets
Maybe I really am just retarded
>>
>>18803213

That's ok, you're in good company.
>>
>>18803200
Closest thing I ever had was one time when me and my cousin were kids fucking around with plastic swords he cut my forehead open. It was enough to bleed, but not a big deal.

So basically nothing serious
>>
>>18802626
that would mean he'd be graduated. second grade usually is 8. atleast it was for me. He still got 10 years after that, so atleast 18. I dunno what country the fuck you're from going to second grade at 5.
>>
>>18803274
I was 6, I remember specifically titanic was in theaters
>>
>>18787124
That's not a curse, just mental illness. Get checked out before it gets worse.
>>
>>18797912
Holy shit you were almost kidnaped.
>>
>>18783521
You from Rochester, NY anon?
>>
>>18777171
0/10 i hope you have heartburn u cnt
>>
>>18778080
This board has a bad case of underageb& trying to practice their writing skills. Stop freaking out about people freaking out, it's a legit complaint. Global Rule 1 is in affect, faggot.
>>
>be 4 years old
>wake up in bed
>mom tells me she's going on vacation with my dad and I'm going to my grandparents house, which is about three hours away
>feel very energized and excited
>happily pack my things into a bag and get into grandma's car
>sit in the backseat having a brief conversation with grandmother
>remember feeling very ready for this awesome road trip
>blink
>literally blink a single time
>wake up in a bed at grandparent's house
>two days later
>don't remember anything about the interim time

Probably just a glitch in my memory, but still holy shit.
>>
File: 177782-manny_calavera_large.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
177782-manny_calavera_large.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
>Be maybe 13 more likely 14
>Mom is always been into "magick," I was raised "Pagan," though it was pretty half assed so I never really learned anything about this religion. Would do rituals as a kid that I would make up with my real gear (wands, runes, goblets, tarot cards, etc), never really believed much besides in God and Ghosts
>Mainly my mom was fucking crazy
>Live in Colorado
>No idea how this actually came up, I think I searched haunted places in CO
>Find riverdale road, a haunted highway with supposed witchcraft, dead kids, devil worship, etc
>Talk to my mom about it, she may have bullshitted me, but she knew about it right off the bat and said some creepy stuff had happened
>It's in Thorton, CO
>Go with my mom, and her male coworker
>Full moon, around 10pm
>I'm super spooked, I wear glasses and it was dark so already my eyes are playing tricks
>Hilly in places, flat in others
>Random houses in the distance
>No lights at all, just the moon in the distance
>Driving through seeing shadow figures every which way
>Come to a stop, a small rig is in the distance causing a continuous knocking sound
>I'm voice recording with my Sandisk mp3, has decent recorder
>Talk and look around, listen and there
>Get back in car, see shadowy figures while moving in car, come to next stop
>It's a giant tree with a very large opening at the bottom
>We look, feel uneasy, I want to look inside
>My mom says no, we get back in the car
>I guess I complain about it or something?
>Mom has a super bitch fit, starts yelling at me how she is the adult and "knows about this stuff"
>Continue to next stop
>Get out and walk a little again, see a piano that is completely stripped, keys are intact mostly, right next to a train track
>Creepy
>Make one last stop, stand in the middle of the land, talk some more
>Get back in car, start listening to my recordings
>got moms bitch fit, think about blackmail
>Play next recording
>Hear us talking
>Faintly hear someone else
con'd
>>
>>18804730
>Don't even think twice, turn the volume all the way up
>Our talking is painfully loud
>Clearly hear a voice
>"Whose that?"
>Then laughter
>Sounds just like a little boy, and I shit you not a shrill little girl laughing right after
>Ask my moms coworker to listen
>Don't say what I heard
>He says exactly what I heard
>Mom verifies as well
>We talk about it a little, mom literally tries to convince us that it the boy has "*her last name* tenor to it." Implying that it may actually be a deceased family member

As I said I never really believed in much before, I did believe in Ghosts and this recording at the time was a surprise for sure, but I wasn't amazed or anything. However to this day this the sole reason I believe in ghosts, despite other odd encounters I did experience as a child.

Of course this is fourchan, and I have zero merit because I haven't been able to access the computer that has that sound clip in about 10 years. My mom does still have the laptop, I am thinking about asking her to ship it out to me and finally get the goddamn sound clip. If I do i will re post asap
>>
File: house.png (593KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
house.png
593KB, 640x480px
>be me
>be 11 years old
>all toys are stored in a long narrow closet next to my room
>decide to go play
>toybox at the very back of the closet under a shelf
>take out a transformer and star fiddling with it while sitting on the floor
>after a few minutes I hear a giggle right behind me as if someone is standing inches away and has their head bowed next to mine
>at first I think it's my little sister but still get spooked
>turn around at the speed of light
>nobody there
>sprint out of the closet and take a look around the upstairs hallway
>nobody there
>run downstairs
>everyone hanging around in the kitchen
still don't know what I heard

I also see dreams that come true
>be me
>be 13-14
>see a dream about an upside down house
>a few days later my dad tells me we're going to an amusement park
>have never been to this amusement park
>arrive at amusement park and see pic related
>it looks just like the dream
>>
>>18777145

>Be 10 - 12
>Hot summers day
>My garage has a one way open door (If you try to open it from the inside it would have no effect on the other side which I was on)
>The door handle shakes about 5 - 6 times in front of my face

I wasn't really scared but more excited since I thought this was a kinda proof that Ghosts exist
>>
Why are all of these Experiences when everyone was really young? I guess you could put it down to active imaginations but I don't really think my Personal experience was 'Imagination' (see >>18804753)
>>
>>18804768
Could be because time alters the way we remember things. Something normal like an old house making noise could be scary when you're young, and as you try remember what it sounded like later your mind could make you believe it actually was someone walking on your roof.
>>
I had an weird story to about when i was 7 i was laying in bed open my eyes see what seems to be my grandma i close my eyes for a long time hear footsteps open eyes gone i asked my dad he said no one had come in i was scared to death
>>
>>18777145
I have one from way back
>11 years old, friend and i are bored so we walk around my neighborhood.
>there was a church a couple blocks from my house with a little basketball court we would mess around in.
>decide to try and get into the church.
>end up sticking my hand through a mailslot and opening the door from the inside. We mess around in there for a while and head home
>i continue breaking in and messing around in there for a few days.
>one day i go by myself but when i walk in, i hear a faint rumbling noise.
>decide to leave.
>next day me and my friend show up and mess around for a while, look up porn on the computers and eat some food out of the kitchen.
>we go upstairs to some office and start making some prank calls.
>a couple minutes in and we hear a loud boom
>before i knew it me and friend are both on our feet looking at each other
>it happens again, but louder.
>we proceed to start running.
This is a pretty big church it took us a while to run out
>booming is happening about every 2 seconds, when we get to the main floor the walls are shaking.
The door we broke into was on the back side of the building we had to run through the basement to get to it.
>basement was pitch black, the ceiling was shaking with every boom.
>busted through the backdoor and never came back
Im not a huge believer in the paranormal, but to this day i have no explanation for that.
>>
>>18787572
kekd at that first one, sis used to do that all the time
>>
Don't have much, or much I can remember anyway.
>Have a bigass old CRT tv
>early hours in the morning
>I share a room with my brother, beds on opposite sides of the room, the door to the room being about 80 centimetres behind from the head of my bed
>Hear a voice that sounds like my older brother (not the one i'm sharing a room with)
>Loud and clear but not anything intelligible as it sounds like someone began to say something but then decided not to and stopped
>take out headphones, turn around and say "yeah?" like I'd been addressed to
>no one there

I heard shit like that other times too, and it was always like someone about to say something then stopping themselves. After that initial encounter always heard it coming from the CRT. I was playing videogames with my younger sister and we both heard it and had our parents stick around for about 15 minutes when luckily it happened again and they heard it too. They just handwaved it though.

Another time I was sitting on the toilet home alone in the middle of the day and I felt a very intense sensation of dread. Also the x files theme started playing in my head which before that point in time I always thought sounded dumb and silly. I turned around very slowly and outside the blurred window like the ones in showers I saw a silhouette of a head. Pretty much fell out of the toilet screaming. In retrospect, we had a fridge set up outside where that window was and it was probably the cat on there.
>>
>>18804702
There's an Australian author named David Thorne who just writes about dumb stuff in his life or publishes emails of him trolling his coworkers and stuff, but there's one story he mentions where he was crawling in some bushes or something with his friend (both kids) and he trips over and suddenly hours of passed and everyone was wondering where he went. I think he and his friend were separated when he tripped over.
>>
>around 17-19
>having a little side job as mailman
>casually deliver my mail in hot summer day
>deliver my shit in a empty street
>suddenly i see a figure around 10 meters away from me
>think its just a man as i look better to make a gentle greeting
>the man wears a suit with a hat
>he has no face instead a black void is in its place
>hes just standing there for a moment
>not sure what i should do
>man starts to walk into my direction slowly
>i look as his feet
>it just look like he is walking on shadow
>nope the fck out of there

Gladly i was at the last house. I didn't deliver the mail and just thought i would deliver it another day.
>>
>>18777230
hipster ghosts? shit, nigga just play some sam hyde and they'll go away.
>>
>>18793186
This made me spit my coffee.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-14-17h36m35s940.png (472KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-14-17h36m35s940.png
472KB, 1280x738px
>>18777145
i saw floating people at exactly 12 midnight. they were men, wore white shirt and black slacks, barefooted.

>at a seminary with a friend
>late at night decided to go out from our quarters with our PSPs and went to the building with Wifi connection.
>beside the building was a bench and it was dark.
>We sat in there and watched porn together surrounded by trees and bush in the dark.
>Suddenly i noticed moving objects at the corner of my eye.
>took a better look, saw floating men moving forward in a very slow pace. hovering for like 2-3 feets
>their skins are normal and they dont look scary. Theyre just floating barefooted and their feet are stiff like theyre standing in an invisible platform.
>i stared at them for like 6 seconds. I focused on 1 guy in the front, he was fat and bald. wearing white shirt and black slacks barefooted. slowly moving forward, floating together with others
>i was so happy for a split second that i finally got to see. Then the mind started to think scary thoughts. The fear rushed in. Told my mate im seeing something.
>he didnt look, he felt it too and was afraid.
>after 6 seconds i stopped looking because of fear.
>looked at the time in the PSP, 12:02 am.
>looked again and theyre gone. So we ran back fast to our quarters
>>
>>18777145
>ITT: Barely-paranormal things that happened to you
it barely happened so nothing really to talk about
>>
>>18777177
we're the same but i think its just your imagination. i was like this when i was a kid. late at night in the dark, i would feel like im floating and someone is sucking my soul. Then there's a fking white lady looking at me, this white lady dont glow though so i see a white dress and a long hair in the dark. Later as i grew up, it didnt happen anymore.
>>
>>18783586
>>18802032
here in the philippines its called santilmo. it is a glowing ball of fire.
>>
>>18803213
/x/ just doesn't have spoilers
>>
>>18783845
this happened to me too!!! i was in an old hotel with my father and i woke up 1 night because my blanket was on the floor and i was shivering. My bed is located infront of the door and I heard people talking infront of it and they seemed busy. I though it was morning already and i opened it. Then it was nothing. I looked at the window at the corner of the hallway, it was dark. Its not morning yet, There was literally no one in the hallway. It was weird.
>>
>>18805233
Probably Exploding Head Syndrome
>>
>>18777383
I would have liked this better if it wasn't just crazy humanoind monster man. If you sincerely believe that story, realize your mind can play tricks on you. Just say, big scary shadow maybe a bear or something weird I DUNNO MAN.
Leave it up to our imaginations. The moment you get into bloody eye socket territory is when you lose me.
>>
>>18777454
I used to hear cats fucking outside my house all the time. Scared the shit out of me when I would wake up from a dead sleep to that sound. But once I figured out what it was I just got mad.
>>
>>18804616
You'll be happy to know then that I do, I guess.
>>
>>18805181
A lot to talk about, actually. It's nice to have a thread where people are discussing plausible things that are inexplicable, instead of one full of skinwalkers and haunted polaroids and 'HEY GUYS I FOUND THIS ON MY COMPUTER WTF HAUNTED'

Go back to creepypasta.com if you're the kind of guy who thinks this board is only for super-dooper-spooky stories.
>>
I had a pretty bad drinking problem up till a few years ago. I never found a concrete description of what I was experiencing and the best explanation I can come up with from what I read, I had a combination of exploding head syndrome and alcoholic hallucinosis. Alcoholic Hallucinosis is a syndrome of alcohol withdrawals. Basically while you're drying out and still awake you get auditory and visual hallucinations. I was not at that point which is why I believe it was a combination of that symptom and exploding head syndrome from sleep deprivation. I'm sure most of you are familiar with Exploding Head Syndrome (I'll just say EHS from here on). Basically if you deprive yourself from sleep for too long, you will start to hear things. Particularly when you're trying to fall asleep. EHS is typically described as loud banging or static and in extreme cases people shouting. I was living that sweet NEET life so I would go buy a half gallon of cheap ass vodka and just spend the next four days or so getting drunk as fuck, passing out, waking up and doing it again. The big problem was that since I was doing it every night my body couldn't completely remove the toxins and I was only getting three to four hours of sleep which even then isn't real restful sleep when you pass out drunk. It would usually take me four or five nights to polish off a half gallon. After the first two or three nights I would just wake up with a headache, or feel fine because I'm still drunk and then get sick later as I sober up. But after the fourth and fifth night it started to really take it's toll.
(cont.)
>>
>>18805550
The first night I would try to fall asleep sober after the five day binge would be terrifying. I'd be in a shit mood all day and just feel like I wanted to sleep it off. But I'd be so scared to because I knew I would start hallucinating. It would start off slow like typical EHS. I'd hear bangs like someone slamming a door in the house or people arguing in the distance. In some of the worst cases the voices would be louder as if right next to you but still muffled and distorted because it's coming from inside your head. There was always an accusatory quality to what was said. You're never completely clear on what they say but it's usually stuff along the lines of, “You loser!” “Fuck you!” “It's your fault!”. Most people's descriptions share that accusatory nature. It would be extremely difficult to make it past that point and sleep well because the loud noises would often wake me back up. But if I was able to make it to the next step of deep sleep I would always have nightmares.
(cont.)
>>
>>18805552
They were typically very violent. I used to spend too much time on rekt threads so I would have extremely vivid dreams about people being mutilated and dying in horrendous ways. I actually stopped looking at that kind of stuff because I didn't realize it but it was fucking me up inside. One dream I recall very vividly wasn't necessarily violent but the EHS persisted throughout the dream. I was getting a more static-like version of EHS that sounded almost identical to t.v. white noise. However in the dream it manifested itself as wind and rain. In the dream I was in my house but there was a terrible wind storm outside. The house was being blown down and I was wandering through my dark house looking for a place to hide. Eventually I found a cellar that doesn't exist IRL and crawled inside. It seemed like hours, probably because it was, but I just waited in the cellar in my dream for a long time. Eventually the sound began to die down and I emerged from the cellar to see the ruins of my house. I woke up feeling very uneasy and not well rested but I felt somehow relieved and knew I would sleep better that night. To put it in melodramatic terms, I had made it through the storm.
(cont.)
>>
>>18805555
Another time after a binge I had been up all night not sleeping because I knew I would have the nightmares. I finally fell asleep on the couch and the EHS began. I actually made it fairly deep into sleep when I heard pots and pans rattling in the kitchen right behind me. Like someone rummaging through the drawers. I also heard my mom talking to me so I assumed she had come home early. The banging of the pans got super loud and then I heard her talking to me right in my ear as I lay on the couch. It was so real but I figured out that I was still asleep because I couldn't move. I could feel my eyes fluttering and my head squeezing closer to my shoulder as you would if someone was tickling you. Eventually it faded and I was genuinely amazed to wake up and see that my mom had not come home from work yet.
(cont.)
>>
>>18805557
My final story, unless people want more, was actually the first time I recall having the experience. I had again been working at a half gallon of vodka. This time it was actually the morning of the last night of drinking. My mom was just leaving for work and I hopped into bed. I wasn't in there for more than five minutes when I heard her yell. It gives me chills to remember how it sounded. It started off as her calling my name but got louder and more bizarre and distorted. I thought she was hurt or something because it sounded so weird. So I bolted up out of bed grabbed my big buck knife and ran out to the front room to confront her attacker. Where I saw her sitting quietly eating toast. Staring at me like “What the fuck?” I told her what I heard and she got a little disturbed but told me I was running so fast I slid across the carpet for a second when I stopped. I haven't had that happen in a long time and it's one of the main reasons I stopped drinking. I think I am sensitive to EPS and night terrors because I do have very vivid dreams still.
>>
>>18805559
So why the fuck were you getting so wasted all the time and why was your mom letting you?
>>
>>18805564
Depression, anxiety no life direction. Lots of reasons. I kept it hidden from her pretty well. But then I wrecked my car and got a DUI and suddenly I had to face my problem head on.
Alcohol is a scary drug man. It can take you to a very dark place.
>>
>>18805580
Sucks, man. Hope you learned that drinking like an alcoholic fish is not the solution.
>>
>>18784477
Are you my ex girlfriend?
>>
>>18805669
Nope. I'm fairly certain that I am not.
>>
>>18805676
Okay. That would be pretty spooky
>>
>>18805682
Entirely 2spooky.
>>
File: IMG_3084.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3084.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Good thread :)

One time my friend and I were at house. We were alone, and high watching a movie. We were talking about what if there was an intruder but we weren't spooked.
Then, from the kitchen (which is just behind a wall), we both heard what sounded like someone stifling laughter. We ran in with weapons (a candle and a plate) and found nothing. We left immediately.

I assume that it was noise from my neighbors (live in a duplex) but we both heard it so vividly. Really sounded like it came from inside my house. Since then there's been nothing spooky.
>>
>>18805717
I wanna pet dat kitty
>>
File: 6V1o49z.jpg (14KB, 193x242px) Image search: [Google]
6V1o49z.jpg
14KB, 193x242px
>>18777145
I have 2 younger identical twin sisters.
They are half african, their father is from somewhere in western Africa called Togo.
When they were toddlers, they would do tons of wierd shit that would spook everyone out.

>Many times they would just sit in front of each other and stare at the other one, never blinking or moving a muscle, for up to 20 minutes.

>One time I went to the kitchen to get a drink. They are standing on a kicthen counter each, tall enough that they couldn't reach it even by tiptoeing. They stare blankly at me, as I call for our mom, saying they are being wierd again

Their dad said that there was a lot of history of witchdoctors and shit in their family. His own mother was famous for dabbling, and he was certain she had a connection to my sisters. He was terrified of them.
Remember the nurse said that they started eating meat (they were fucking addicted to pork) way, way too soon and it should have messed their guts up. They were perfectly healthy though.

But then they stopped doing wierd shit all of a sudden, like around 3 years old I think.
They don't remember it, but they still think it's hilarious we were all scared of them
>>
>>18804702
alien abduction missing time
>>
>>18778027
You would know if you had alcohol poisoning. You'd have been violently ill.
>>
>>18778847
Why is everything about freaky cat people!? First I see that webm of the cat brain thing and now this. I'm going to have nightmares about fucking cat people tonight.
>>
>>18804387
I never even thought about that, holy fuck. I chalked it up to ghosts and called it a day.
>>
>>18805725
How old are they? They may start having issues again around age 21.
>>
>>18805863
They're 25 now. As far as I know, they are perfectly fine and normal
>>
I had a very strong mental connection with my Newfoundland that died a few years ago. I would bring her outside with me when I smoked late at night because you feel a little safer out on the porch in the middle of the woods with a 120lb dog.
>sitting on lawn chair
>smoking joint
>hear something in bushes
>something small so she didn't care
>I was getting stoned so it freaked me out a little
>I kept staring at that spot and got into a weird trance
>she picked up on my body language and started focusing on it too
>didn't have her leashed and I could tell she was going to lunge
>grabbed her by the haunch just as she did and heeled her
That was when I learned just how much dogs and humans can be in sync with each other.
>She did weird shit like stare at me at night to let me know she had to go potty
>I always knew when she was there to let me know
>As most big dogs do, I figured she'd die of a heart attack or some sort of hip related problem
>I ended up moving to another state
>mom said she went and sat on my couch and gave her a sad look when I didn't come home after a week
>I always wanted to see her again before she died
>I always had the specific number of 3 months in my head
>three months of living in the other state went by
>i would check in every few months to see if things were fine
>she was still alive
>finally moved back within a year and a half
>dog loses her shit when I come back
>we go on walks and stuff like we used to but she let me know shortly into the walk that she wanted to go back
>eventually her hips started to hurt and she couldn't walk well
>three months after I came back she died of a heart attack
How do you explain something like that? I knew down to the month when my dog was going to die and made it back just in time to see her one last time.
Even the way she died was weird. My mom said she was acting strange like she wanted something. So she loaded her up into the car drove her to the vet and she had a heart attack right there in the lobby.
>>
>>18783407
You're lucky it wasn't an attacker. My mom had really bad night terrors of shadow people coming to strangle her. She would wake up screaming in the middle of the night. One time it happened when I was in the bed with her. Now I too have night terrors where I wake up screaming. She said it runs in her side of the family.
>>
>>18805895
Sad story, anon. RIP doggy.
>>
>>18783845
No idea about the rest of the story but your phone probably had a gyrometer/accelerometer and played music whenever it detected a slight vibration, i had 2 old phones that did this, a sony ericsson whose screen you could "slap" and it would start playing music and a express music nokia that you could shake to play music and then tilt it to the left or right to change songs, it was pretty cool albeit inconvenient when i was in the bus/metro and the headphones got unplugged, no one should have to listen to my dumb weeaboo shit, still i wish my current 620 dollars smartphone did the same, htc is a fucking hack, best audio in smartphones my ass.
>>
File: 1482207602920.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482207602920.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fqDnJMzn0

I win.
>>
>>18778725
>Unless, my computer really did start autoplaying creepy sounds with no web browser open
It didn't happen to start playing classical music with its internal beeps did it?
>>
>>18805863
What could happen at 21?
>>
>>18805865
That's a relief.
>>
File: 1487024560466.jpg (66KB, 750x999px) Image search: [Google]
1487024560466.jpg
66KB, 750x999px
>>18805923
what the fuck
>>
>>18805926
Demons tend to mess with spiritually abused children (the anon mentioned witch doctor activity) a lot more as they enter young adulthood.
>>
File: 1459481491284.jpg (28KB, 628x479px) Image search: [Google]
1459481491284.jpg
28KB, 628x479px
>>18805923
Thanks for that anon, now I won't go to sleep tonight
>>
File: korb-b-2-1024x682.jpg (43KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
korb-b-2-1024x682.jpg
43KB, 1024x682px
When I was a kid, my friends and I saw a "ufo" that looked a lot like this silently float by in the sky over our camp area at night. Might have just been a kite.
>>
>>18805923
0_0
>>
>>18799484
Fuck that chick ASAP, you'll never get another chance to taste ghost poon
>>
File: 2243463214_f32ab004af_b.jpg (220KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
2243463214_f32ab004af_b.jpg
220KB, 1024x683px
>>18777145
Dude. Martens. Between the walls. Had one. Growled at me like a motherfucker at night. Boring you say? Martens are fucking scary mate.
>>
This kind of stuff where it's left vague and unexplained is so much better than the usual spooky old lady with long limbs and hollow eyes you tend to get.
>>
so there's a couple of accounts, but these are the only ones I could remember. Don't think they're really anything, but

>be 7-10 (don't remember)
> going to flute lesson, waiting on mom in the car, while she cakes on make up
>put music book on top of flute case by feet
>wiggle feet, while thinking about repositioning my things
>watch as the music book bends itself slowly and then flips right under the flute case
> stares intently, and think I'm psychic
>never happens no matter how hard I try to think and fart

and then the next one

>same age round off
> fix bed during midday, getting ready to go out with mom again
> put favorite caterpillar toy that jingles and squeaks when squeezed in middle of pillow
> mom is in the bathroom next door, caking on make up once again
> walk through bedroom door to talk to mom
>toy squeaks
>????
>mom says that neighbors probably have the same toy
>knows that it came from my bed

aaaaand yeah, I cant exactly explain 'em but it could have really been anything.
>
>>
>Just the other night
>Insomniac
>Wide awake in bed at 5am
>Dog on the floor beside me starts growling at something under my bed
>Look under
>Nothing there
>>
>>18806157
>About 7 years old
>At school, go to use the toilet
>As I'm washing my hands the entire room begins to shake
>Can hear incredibly loud roaring sound (Not water inb4 plumbing)
>Suddenly everything is still
>Have insane feeling of being watched
>Wash hands and leave quickly

The school used to be an old brick making factory or something that got bombed in WW2.
>>
>>18806180
I live in London btw

>About 10 years olds
>House had a large back garden that back on to a field
>One day I'm playing on my trampoline at the end of the garden
>See a weird creature climb into a tree
>I know there are foxes in the area but this looked more like Gollum out of LOTR
>Spooked to the point where I asked my dad to go and look
>Nothing in the tree.
>>
>>18806189
>When I was about 15 I had to wear a retainer
>Managed to crack it pretty quickly but fuck getting it replaced because it's expensive
>Just be careful when taking it out or putting it in
>One day I wake up and go to brush my teeth
>Wake up amd instamly check the time it's about 7.01am
>Lie in bed for a few mins replying to messages and stuff
>Get into the bathroom at 7.04 to brush teeth
>Pull retainer out and it snaps in half, I distinctly remember holding the two pieces and panicking about the cost of getting a new one
>Think "Fuck this I'm trying again" (I have no idea why)
>Everything goes black for a minute
>Wake up, 7.01am
>Retainer not broken
>Be careful when taking it out

I'm convinced I went back in time
>>
>>18806228
>Two or three years ago
>Be about 15 or 16
>Staying over at a friends house
>We're sleeping in the living room which backs onto his garden
>Late at night (About midnight I guess)
>Mid June, I remember because it was around his birthday
>Outside ground is glowing, looks like there's a ft of snow
>Full moon, bright, waaaay too bright even for a full moon, might as well be daytime
>Two ways into the house from the garden, one being through the living room, the other being the kitchen
>The door from the living room to the hallway that connects to the kitchen is a greyish translucent glass
>Really weird lights moving around the hallway
>Random flashing lights too
>No sounds coming from the hallway or kitchen at all
>My friend is so freaked out he's shaking
>Spooked me because he's about 6'5 and nearly all muscle from playing rugby
>He had to call his mum to turn the lights on from upstairs.

No we weren't on drugs.
>>
>>18786472
They'll do that if they're terrified too.
>>
File: weird lights.png (58KB, 2767x1155px) Image search: [Google]
weird lights.png
58KB, 2767x1155px
>>18806244
Remembering that actually gives me chills, I made a picture to help visualize it better.
I never thought my friend believed in paranormal stuff but he got freaked out.
The lights would move weirdly, light the one in the lounge stayed close to the floor, the one closest to the door in the image was about 6ft up, the other was about 2 or 3 ft off the ground, the ones in the dining room were just out of sight but drifted in and out of view and I'd say they were about 4ft off the ground.
One did come very close to the door at one point and we froze, we could see the light coming off it against other objects, it was very dark in the room other than the moonlight that wasn't really filling the room since my friends garden goes up a few feet on a hill.
>>
>neighbor had native american wife
>they had a wolf for a pet
>the fucker was gigantic
>big long legs, huge paws
>it had such a different look in its eyes than a domestic dog
>indian wife would occasionally play some flute
>whenever she played it all the dogs in the neighborhood went apeshit
>>
One time I saw a ghost but the realized it was just my dad's klan robe.
>>
Went to a detox center after being arrested, for some dumb shit. Everything seemed relatively normal, but then shit started getting weird.

For starters, they had classes at the center, and they would ask what did I want to do in life. So I answered stocks and finance. Then after going to the library/lounge area, all the books were either bibles or books on stocks and bonds.

Then the members of the group wanted to watch a movie in the day room, and I wasn't really feeling it cause I wanted to work out, they had a really good gym. But they insisted I watch the movie with them. So watching the movie, the first 15 minutes were exactly how the events lead to my arrest, then how my arrest went down. So I walked away and decided to read the paper, cause I was well freaked out. And when I read the paper I realized all of the headlines read together gave a message relating to my arrest. Then this dude who was in there with me turned the page to the crossword, where it showed yesterdays answers, all answers were relating to my arrest.

So panicked and nowhere to go, I went to the hospital. They gave me some xanax, and I was returned to the detox center.

The next morning they transferred me to a single room, but it had cameras everywhere, and in the room were filing cabinets that contained every patients files. Which, is fuckin' weird. Why would you put a patient in a room with the other patients files, in cabinets that are unlocked. Well I did some digging and I found files of all of my family members. It was really weird because to my knowledge my mom and dad have never struggled with substance abuse, though I know my uncles have had a history. Even stranger my brothers file was in there, and he is painfully straight edge. I looked at it, and it was blank.

While there was many other strange occurrences, I'll cover in one more post.
>>
>>18806464

One of the creepier occurrences was the receptionist. I went in the morning to take my meds, and she told me to take them, then wait for the girl outside to talk to me. She was smoking, and wasn't wearing any sort of uniform, or nametag, meaning she unlikely worked there.

She finished her smoke then came in and immediately said follow me. I followed her into a room that was previously locked, and then down a long hallway, and into another room. It was a shower room, much like the one on the top floor that I had used. She said "doesn't this seem much more appropriate?". Confused, I asked "why?". She then explained that she was sent there to make sure I left sexually relieved. Again this is a girl I have never met, who doesn't work there, and who I was told to talk to by the receptionist. Ultimately I turned her down and asked her why this was happening. She then left without saying a word. I walked out of the room and realized I was on a different floor. So reception was on the ground floor, my room was on the second, and now from starting on the ground floor I was on the first. Confused as shit I just decided not to talk about it.

For the next couple of days weird shit happened, like men in suits repairing appliances, making sure when I washed my clothes I did a very specific routine down to the exact minute of the wash cycle. And taking my clothes from the washer directly to the dryer without missing any clothing.

Yeah, I can't really explain where I was, but it was fuckin' scary.
>>
>>18798268
Just sounds like a very vivid dream. Some very strange things can happen when you're in that state between deep sleep and waking up.
>>
>>18801286
I bet you a dollar it was actually weather gas
>>
File: 1490214390820.jpg (95KB, 495x664px) Image search: [Google]
1490214390820.jpg
95KB, 495x664px
>>18777145
>be about 10 or 11 iirc
>was in my moms room while her and my sister were out in the living room watching TV
>I was watching the disney channel, cant remember exactly what it was
>kinda just laying there watching, doing nothing
>then I turn my head to the door to see this blue figure standing there, bigger than the door
>stands there for maybe 40 seconds
>flashes and disappears and a chill gets sent down my spine
>>
>>18801502
Wow that's bad. You write stories like a ten year old compulsive liar.
>>
File: Kant.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kant.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>be me living in the west-indies
>in middle school
>for some reason I stay at my grandma's house for a few months
>normal school night, went to bed early
>I wake up because I hear my name being called
>"anon!" in my grandma's voice as if she were at the door
>I get up and open the door, of course there's no one
>I must have dreamt
>that stuff kept on happening 5 more times as I begin to go to sleep again
>at the the 4th time I'm terrorized, at the 6th I couldn't but scream
>nobody woke up
>go to sleep again, nothing happens
>I talk to my grandma about it she tells me not to talk about that in front of my grandpa
>I go wash my face in my grandma's bathroom later
>See a glass bottle with "eau de désenvoûtement" (≃spell releasing water)
>it's open

I told this story to my dad, and he told me "you know, our entire block was built on a slave graveyard"
I didn't laugh and he wasn't joking anyway. I believe it's the weirdest shit that ever happened to me, it may not be much but I felt like sharing that despite not believing in spirits and all.
>>
>>18804702
Same kinda thing, scared to shit after dad told me about seeing spirits his whole life and falling asleep on grandma's couch. I was maybe 8 or 9. Literally praying to God and Jesus to keep them away, i blink and the sun is shining through windows and shit. It has always puzzled me.
>>
>>18806487
Sounds like you were suffering from paranoia and delusions.
>>
>be me, 10 years old
>its night, im in my room reading spoopy stories
>really immersed and spooped
>out of nowhere my roof window swings open even though its impossible because it was closed good and there was no draft or wind or anything
>jump out of mu chair, run downstaira and spend the next hour watching a rom-com with my mom to calm me down

Shit was scary, I got goosebumps while writing this.
>>
>>18806886

If that's the case, why did I wake up one morning with different clothes from my own on me, and with stitches that were a brand that didn't exist.

Brand was Sam branding with red letters and the M having an arrow pointed downwards
>>
>>18777171
little did u know that the moment u talked to IT, it disemboweled you and replaced you. You are him now. Making this post is it's way of telling you "haha, I got u Basterd".
>>
>>18787124
>father's side directly linked to nazi germany and all of the events in the holocaust

Anon, your family lied to you. The holocaust didn't happen.

If this means you're jewish though, yes, your bloodline is cursed.
>>
>>18802985
Fuck of you sperg piece of shit. You belong in an oven.
>>
>>18807049
See, one of the things about having paranoid delusions is that you see patterns where there are none, so I somehow doubt that the stitches actually spelled anything out at all

I'm willing to bet you have memory loss problems too, dontcha?
>>
>>18784153
Jokes on you Smiley. I dont have a crawlspace. Frowney is dead.
>>
>>18784153
Oh, thank god. Can you help me get my cat out of there?
>>
I once walked into my kitchen when I was home alone around age 14, a pack of cigarettes flew off the table and like 6ft across the room. Only thing that's really happened to me while awake.

>>18786553

I was an edgy atheist too and started getting into laveyan satanism and I also got horrible night terrors until I stopped. Always thought it was weird because LS is pretty atheistic. I've heard similar stories from others too.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.