[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craziest conspiracy theory ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 27

File: Greenland Theory Cover.png (211KB, 280x448px) Image search: [Google]
Greenland Theory Cover.png
211KB, 280x448px
What is the absolute worst/ craziest/stupidest conspiracy theory you ever heard about?
>>
File: QuiriguaStela1.jpg (641KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
QuiriguaStela1.jpg
641KB, 960x1280px
The world ends everyday at the same hour and then starts again, no one can notice it, cause it's returned to the same second exactly before ending.

This been happening since 1964 and can only be recorded by an atomic watch, but it's get lost after the world resets.
>>
>>18777029
Omfg..
>>
>>18776892
People who take religion too seriously and considder all of modern science a conspiracy since it proves their petty worldview wrong.

Those are the most retarded conspiritards.
>>
>>18779091
You are understimating mormons.

They can be religious and conspirators, just like scientology, they cross the line where they make their theories a fact.
>>
>>18779091
This
>>
>>18776892
I guess the whole reptilian people and how they use our energy in a machine underground to power some war machine. I don't remember the source but it was mainly a mix of numerology and skors counting cryptology. Trippy shit when I read it back in highschool back in 2005
>>
>>18776892
The Jew conspiracy. most kikes are shit and there's a lot of them in power in proportion to the population. However to pretend it's only Jews or all Jews somehow have a meeting where they decide the world order is not only stupid but only pushed any rational anti globalist away from us. Probably why there's so much CIA shills posing as nazis
>>
The chemtrails one is fucking retarded. My insane brother posts pictures of clouds on facebook all day.

Everyone breathes the same air, even the Illuminati Jews who rule the world--why the fuck would they expose themselves to the same mind control chemicals as everyone else?
>>
Cigarettes don't cause cancer, they protect you from it. It's actually nuclear testing that causes cancer.
>>
>>18779914
It isnt fucking rocket science. Communism is an entirely Jewish creation and most of all the richest people in the world are jews because jews were the ones who initially invented the banking system.

The jews who own all this wealth like to start and finance wars to shape countries the way that will benefit them most. They have admitted this many times.

Its not like your average schlomo is in on it but check out all the original creators of SJW movements like feminism and marxism and they are all fucking jewish.

The holocaust is also ridiculously over played. There were no mass gassings and ovens. It's looney toon nonsense and mathematically impossible. Only a few hundred thousand died and it was mostly due to starvation caused by allied bombing and being abandoned in the camps by the guards when the allies advanced on them. Out of all the concentration camps only the soviet "liberated" ones were allegedly death camps. What a coincidence.

The holocaust is a propaganda tool to mentally enslave whites.
>>
>>18779914
It's not really a conspiracy theory, dude. Do your research. Nobody seriously suggests it's ALL jews. But the jews do control global finance & media (propaganda). Every great non-jew persona through out history has decried them. Even many jews. Rational anti-globalists are logically anti-semitic due to the fact that globalism is a jew creation. I don't hate them, but facts is facts.
>>
Evolution. Can't be observed. Zero proof of happening(no, changes within one species do NOT constitute the birth of a new species). Observational science dictates that all living creatures on Earth are only losing genetic information with each set of offspring...yet evolution states that we are somehow magically gaining it? From where?

Evolution is a sham, and you've all been brainwashed into it.

My proof? You'll reply tooth and nail to prove my statements wrong.

...but it's hard to prove my statements wrong when they are all indeed Fact.
>>
File: lol_fucking_kill_me.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
lol_fucking_kill_me.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>18780019
>>
>>18776892
Flat earth. The threads about it are kinda fun though, watching retards talk about retard stuff is quite amusing.
>>
File: 1478174552313.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1478174552313.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18776892

That some human being might actually be the center of the universe and the creator of everything and everyone else.... or more specifically that the creator of everything and everyone else is living as him.

Aka. God
>>
>>18776892
>>18779091
People who dont think special interest and corporate influence hasnt invalidated much of the science weve built up for petty short term share holder profit.

From Monsanto phoning in studies to the EPA to base regulations off of, to the replication crisis currently ripping apart psychology, and now popping up in some other fields.
>>
File: image.jpg (2KB, 347x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2KB, 347x314px
>Green Witch Day!
>HhAAAAAaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
>>
>>18779974
It's always in small towns with no illuminati jews, never above NY.
>>
>>18780019
>Observational science dictates that all living creatures on Earth are only losing genetic information with each set of offspring...yet evolution states that we are somehow magically gaining it? From where?
The DNA replication machines in our cells aren't perfect. They make mistakes. Sometimes they make the wrong nucleotide base, sometimes they leave stuff out, sometimes they duplicate stuff (which creates new information!). Often, those mistakes either kill the cell or do nothing whatsoever. Sometimes, the mistakes induce some change in the organism that allows it to survive and reproduce more easily in it's environment. Those "lucky mistakes" build up over time and different groups of organisms split off into different species because some of them evolved one way and others evolved a different way.
>>
>>18779974
This has been my argument as well. It's hard for me to take it serious.
>>
>>18781471
Have you never heard of upper level winds? I guess by this logic if I release a helium filled balloon it will float straight up. Explain why nuclear fallout spreads so far.
>>
Reptilian people ruling the world. We would have definitely discovered by now if that were the case, and also I'm pretty sure it's biologically impossible.
>>
>>18776892
My friend thinks the government put "morgellans" or some shit into the air then made it snow so it can get into our skin. I looked up the disease "morgellan" and it was basically people having episodes of psychosis that felt like fabric was coming out of open wounds.
He took it as fact cause his friend posted it on Facebook (with no sources) and I basically laughed in his face for believing it. He recently wanted to collect snow, melt it down and look at it. I think he still believes it.
>>
>>18780278
You're being edgy on purpose,aren't you?
>>
>>18781565
They can rule the world and I'm certain they can keep us from discovering their secret. After all, they are the superior beings.
>>
>>18781518
this is how far the mental disease that is evolution has spread. it really has no basis in truth. it is a theory, just like massive currents of magma causing tectonic shifts. scientists assume>>18781569
then they put in our school books as facts.
>>
>>18781569
my bad wasnt trying to reply to you, but since im here, how is his post edgy? if you think about and some god figure wanted to experience life why not make your physical body supreme power of the land.
>>
>>18780019
>only losing genetic information with each set of offspring
So do you believe every single species that has ever existed started out at the same time and all life is slowly heading towards complete catastrophic failure?
Or do we get a wizard that comes every once in a while to restore and add some genes to earth?
>>
>>18779914
About right

>>18780000
Well shit
>>
>>18780000
Quads of truth.
>>
>>18780019
>losing DNA
>implying that is a bad thing

Humans have 46 pairs of chromosomes, ferns have hundreds of pairs.
Are houseplants more advanced than us?

The amount of DNA means nothing, its the information and instructions they possess that matters. Losing DNA, if anything, is proof of evolution. Living things become more efficient and removes junk information that is no longer used.
>>
File: IMG_9013.jpg (57KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9013.jpg
57KB, 500x400px
>>18779091
This is like complaining about anime on /a/.

I highly doubt that you're even smarter than an ant colony.
>>
>>18777029
The science of atoms is a hoax which makes 'atomic' a codeword for bullshit.
>>
>>18776892
MacDonald putting AIDS/Anti-vomiting/Babies parts/DNA-control shit/stuff like that in their burgers.
Everybody know that McDonald is giving us tasty shit, but it's just some beef.
>>
>>18781918
>anime on /a/.
Not really. Religion=/= paranormal. It's more like complaining about waifus.
>>
Silicon tree theory by a large margin.
>>
>>18781926
It's a brand name dude.

That's how this clocks are called.
>>
>>18780013
They run deep, too. Stubbed my toe this morning,who do you think was behind that? Filthy fucking Jews, that's who.
>>
Craziest is Evolution, by far. It can't be proven!
>>
>>18776892
This one is the worst
>Niggers are actually the same race as white people
>>
>>18781902
Well, no, it's alright to admit you don't understand how evolution works. You can have the same/more base pairs(like potatoes or some strains of mushrooms), humans just happen to have 46(on average)...genetic information refers to the access of certain adaptive traits, and over time(especially long periods of time) you don't gain new information. You only lose it.
>>
>>18781902
Dodos lost the ability to fly. How is that more efficient.
>>
>>18780000
Quads confirm
>>
>>18780000
I'm so sick of fucking crazy, ignorant poltards like you. Kill yourself you miserable excuse for a human being.
>>
>>18781590
Eventually, yes. It looks like every living thing is degenerating. Some faster than others...but at no point is genetic information restored....much like a pen running out of ink.

No, sir, Wizards don't exist...but if everything is degenerating....that can only mean that the entire genome of each creature had a 'beginning' point; in other words, all genomes were 'full' at some point in history.

For human beings at least, to tracing to the beginning leads to just thousands of years.
>>
Evolution states that we are gaining new information...

Science has proven that all species are only ever losing information...

Which is true? Do you believe in the prior on blind faith because "muh evolutions"

...or do you concede with science and admit that believing a lie is fool-hardy at best?
>>
>>18785141
Your day is coming soon oven dodger
>>
>>18785141
Ignore the bluepilled for they can not stop discussing people.
>>
>>18779974
>>18781471

>would they expose themselves to the same mind control chemicals as everyone else?

wow if only we had some type of protection that can alleviate symptoms of different diseases and chemicals like an antidote or an innoculation of sorts

sound crazy i know
>>
>>18781569
>You're being edgy on purpose
>You're being edgy
>edgy

that's not the definition of being "edgy", you thick fuck.
>>
>>18785141
>Zweitausend und Siebzehn
>believing in communist propoganda
>>
>>18785180
>communist
>propoganda
There's a board for that, newfriend.
>>
>>18785126
Well it made it more efficient for us to kill and eat them.
>>
File: timecubeflierimg.gif (19KB, 528x359px) Image search: [Google]
timecubeflierimg.gif
19KB, 528x359px
>No mention of Time Cube ITT
>Fucking plebs
>>
File: pirates gif-201_zpskhjebyng.gif (493KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
pirates gif-201_zpskhjebyng.gif
493KB, 500x212px
>>18779974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM

http://news.berkeley.edu/2016/08/03/sprinkling-of-neural-dust-opens-door-to-electroceuticals/
>>
>>18779974
the 'they're spraying chems in the sky to make us sick' argument is disinfo, so that you can discredit it, like you logically have. instead, those chems in the sky are for weather control. geoengineering
>>
that the "liberal media" (kek) is "biased" against drumpf
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>18779091
>>
>>18779091

Science as presented to us is as full of lies and deception as much as any religion. You can't trust anything they tell us. Everything is geared towards brainwashing the masses, so that only a select few know the truth, and we live a lie. Just imagine that any representative of the control system is a Pirate trying to steal your money with tall tales and theatrics, on a grand scale.
>>
>>18776892
Probably a mix between "the universe is a simulation" and black holes/quantum physics people.

It's pure comedy if you can stand to read technobabble about shit that never happened to dig up the grand illusions that these people call reality.

The space people are the worst though.
I can't get through a single post without getting angry.

"If time and matter travels through a continuum in a vacuum with no matter interfering and travels through a black hole, a warp dimension is created, which is similar to the fifth dimension on earth, and matter that travels through becomes compressed and the flow of time within the black hole reacts to the change in dimensions.."

Copy paste this into their thread. They will actually discuss this random degrasse terminology and random words generated by me in two minutes with absolutely no experience or knowledge.
>>
>>18781926
QM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
https://www.youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
http://pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
>>
>>18776892
The Roman Empire never fell. The "West" is just the Western Roman Empire that we are still living in.
>>
Flat earth. Literally nobody benefits from the people of earth thinking the planet is a different shape than it really is. Aside from maybe some changes in travel and flight paths, all of the societies of the world honestly probably wouldn't be any different if it really was flat and everyone knew and accepted it from the beginning. So if they're not controlling the populace like this sort of thing would usually be for, why go through the trouble of starting and maintaining the biggest lie ever told while getting nothing out of it.
>>
>>18785126
Their environment was an island with absolutely no predators. It had no competition, and they lost flight in favor of saving energy and growing bulkier, because flying is a pointless waste of energy when you're on an island where nothing can kill you.
>>
>>18780000
Im with you on this, but how can thinking that holocaust happened make you mentally enslaved?
>>
>>18781565

If there was an underground city 300ft below you, you would have no idea it existed. Humans are suspiciously good at tunnel building, and have been for a long time.

In the 1953 cartoon 'Duck Dodgers in the 24th 1/2 Century', you get this scene where the word 'unknown' is covered to read 'now' just as he says his catchphrase. It's like they are implying 1953 was really 2353.
>>
>>18776892
The only one I can even think of that hasn't at least made me question the narative is the Flat Earth nonsense. It's not even funny. I guess the moonlanding conspiracy is up there. It's actually easier for me to believe that 1960s technology shot us to the surface of the moon and got us back than it is for me to believe our government made the whole thing up and someone hasn't spilled the beans in 50 years
>>
>>18779091
I am a Bible believing Christian who trusts science to prove God, and it has. Are you referring to evolution and other unproven garbage? Tell me so I can laugh at you
>>
>>18780000
Mind numbingly retarded.
>>
>>18788528
I think it's far more probable that the landing DID happen, but the footage we have is fake.
>>
>>18780019
>Evolution. Can't be observed. Zero proof of happening

Is a new type of half-coyote, half-wolf hybrid taking over North America? It sounds like the premise of a really bad SyFy movie, but it’s true. Well, sort of true.

In 2013, a canine geneticist named Javier Monzón decided to investigate a curious group of coyotes living in northeastern North America. They’re bigger, stronger and faster than other coyotes, and have been for as much as one hundred years.
http://www.earthtouchnews.com/natural-world/animal-behaviour/is-this-coyote-wolf-hybrid-taking-over-north-america

also, bed bugs
>>
>>18788718
That's interbreeding.

What about bed bugs?
>>
>>18788528
>The only one I can even think of that hasn't at least made me question the narative is the Flat Earth nonsense.
Then you obviously never looked into it or you were so butthurt by its very mention that you denied all evidence emotionally.
>>
>>18788712
This is one of the more stupid attempts to reconcile what you know to be false with what you wish were true.
>>
>>18776892
That guy who comes on here sometimes and talks about how Young Thug is the antichrist and communicates with him telepathically? Probably that one. Love that guy.
>>
>>18787919
>Literally nobody benefits from the people of earth thinking the planet is a different shape than it really is.
You've never put much though into this. There is so much riding on the shape of the Earth. It's pretty much the cornerstone of modern Western civilisations monopoly of truth over the rest of the world. It is the basis of atheism and evolution, it is the denial of astrology, mythology and any traditional belief systems. It's the poster child for how advanced and enlightened we are today and how backwards and idiotic we were in earlier times.
>>
>>18785119
Die you cowardly idiot
>>
>>18780019
Okay, I sort-of feel you on the evolution thing. My opinion is that evolution happens but not necessarily over such long periods of time and not necessarily because of some advantage gained from a mutation.
Here are some facts/thoughts on the subject I've had over the years.
Thought- They give the example of the giraffe. They say that the giraffe used to have a short neck until apparently there is born a giraffe that just happens to have a longer neck, due to a genetic mutation. The official example actually says that the giraffe's neck slowly became longer and longer over generations since giraffes with longer necks could reach leaves that the others couldn't and therefore had more food available to them, making those with shorter necks less likely to eat and also reproduce, resulting in the survival of only those with long necks.
I postulate that perhaps "evolution" or adaptation happens far FAR more quickly than we realize, as we haven't happened to observe it yet since we've only even thought about it since Darwin. Here's how I think it might likely go- There are a bunch of short-necked giraffes who are in competition for the same resources; food and female giraffes. I assume that giraffes do the whole "alpha male" thing as well, a weird game of "king of the hill" where the king of the hill is the only male allowed to reproduce with ALL of the females. So, there are leaves the giraffes eat but there are not enough leaves to feed all the giraffes. There are plenty more leaves available, if only the giraffes could reach them. As the available resource becomes more and more scarce, lo and behold suddenly there is a giraffe born with a substantially longer neck than the others- once fully grown, the long-neck freak is able to reach leaves that no body else can. Suddenly, what is a scarce resource for every other giraffe might as well be an unlimited supply for the long-necker. Being larger and better fed, he becomes the alpha.
>>
>>18788531
You poor fool... Pathetic
>>
>>18780019
ran out of room :) long story short, here's the fact I mentioned... I DO know that recently there have been elephants being born without tusks. It seems a bit of a long shot to say that it is coincidence that numerous elephants are being born without tusks, from parents who still have their tusks at a time where so very many elephants are being killed for their tusks. If not for the tusks, poachers wouldn't even bother with them. So, at a desperate time for the elephant as a species- where they are losing 75%+ of their population or more to poachers. By desperate I mean that if nothing changes, the race likely wouldn't survive for but a few more generations. It really seems as if their tusklessness is because they are so much more likely not to survive if they have tusks. In an enviornment where the tusks you've had for 100s of years suddenly amount to a death sentence for anyone with them and THAT'S when multiple elephants start being born without tusks? Mighty fortuitously timed random mutation- that happens more than once in the same generation? What are the chances? On the other hand, how does "evolution" even know that no tusks would be an advantage?
>>
The Russians are working with Trump.
>>
>>18780019
You actually can observe evolution as it happens in microbes with very fast lifecycles, and we have
>>
>>18790660
We have witnessed mutations, not evolution.
>>
>>18785141

>being this upset
>being this embarrassing

You act like a 10 year old with a shitty diaper. Fuckin twat.
>>
>>18790314

Wow, what a rebuttal!!!!! Holy shit, game over!!!! Fuckin rekt!!!111!

Dumbfuck.
>>
>>18790681
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>18790681
>>
>>18787825
Another good one that the middle ages never happened and it's actually 1017 right now. All parts of the Roman Empire fell at about the same time due to moslems, and the events of the bible actually occurred in Italy. If you want to know more, look up "the new choneology" by Fomeko. I think he's onto something, but he takes it a little far. For instance, he thinks all over recorded history happened in the last 2000 years, and that the sphinx and the pyramids were built in the 16th century.
>>
>>18791884
Sounds similar to the Greenland Theory from OP.
>>
>>18791944
Wait, just saw what you were responding too. Nevermind.
>>
>>18791944
I think a lot of conspiracy theories build off of each other. Technically Fomeko just thinks the years got added by stubborn priests who were building the chronology based in the bible, then it got enforced by blind zealots, and is held up today by dogmatic old farts in academia. He doesn't really try to say there was some evil conspiracy to keep the info hidden, but a lot of people take the info and do it anyways.

That theory by the way... is it implying that jews are Romans?
>>
>>18779914
They don't even hide that they control the media though.
>>
File: geocosmos - inverted earth.png (1MB, 1203x850px) Image search: [Google]
geocosmos - inverted earth.png
1MB, 1203x850px
>>18776892
inverted earth theory. basically the idea is that one day we'll be able to see China in the sky
>>
>>18777029
is there a name for this? or a specific person this cool theory is linked to?
>>
my mom don buy me Coke cuz too mutch USA bad suggar inside. But I always drink my antidepressants pills with good warm cup of espresso after lunch to slowly kill myself. I guess what are they gonna put on diaries cartons, muh caffein? And fats on coffee..? Might work.
>>
>>18780019
you definitely just don't understand it
>>
>>18780278
that's literally what you are, though
>>
The one about chemtrails makes me laugh. These people don't seem to understand how wind and air currents work.
>>
>>18793109
Have you seen them?

Above your town for the whole day?
>>
>>18785162
we are adding information to the macro-species of humanity. the individual dies and in doing so enlightens the macro-organism.
>>
>>18788531
The Catholic Church accepts evolution, have fun burning in Hell for not acknowledging the authority of the Pope
>>
>>18790256
nah nigga that's evolution
>>
>>18790681
Your stupidity is alarming
>>
Also Holywood is all run by loominaty.
>>
>>18790343
>Being larger and better fed, he becomes the alpha.

be a biology teacher. you get it completely
>>
>>18785121
>over time(especially long periods of time) you don't gain new information. You only lose it.
What's your source for this?
>>
>>18779091
Science is just as full of feel-good bullshit nonsense as religion
>>
>>18781461
Why'd you post the former flag of Libya
>>
File: axel.jpg (297KB, 1052x962px) Image search: [Google]
axel.jpg
297KB, 1052x962px
>>18776892
If you're german speaking, check out Axel Stoll. He believed Nazis or Arians were aliens, capable of interstellar flight, still living on the dark side of the moon btw, and on other hidden places in the solar system, coming originally from their home planet Aldebaran.

They are technologically highly advanced, also not actually racist. Our planet is a prison planet where different races from different planets were forced to live together for their crimes they committed in their home worlds, which explains why it's so fucked up around here.

Here's a few best of videos, because you know.. MUSS MAN WISSEN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYiZR6-_37I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBag63eVzvo
>>
>>18793114
Am 36 and have never seen one
>>
>>18791987
Haven't read anything relating to the Jews in the Greenland Theory, but the guy certainly thinks that the Vikings were Romans who had interbred with the Greendland giants which would explain their legendary size and strength. Greenland Theory is interesting and he uses a lot of cool linguistics to make his point, but I'm guessing Fomeko's stuff is better referenced and a lot less preposterous.
>>
>>18793128
Interbreeding is not evidence of evolution. In fact it's a competing idea for species diversity.
>>
>>18793268
>He believed Nazis or Arians were aliens... also [they're] not actually racist.

Well Im interested in this argument

>our planet is a prison planet where different races from different planets were forced to live together

Nigga that's racist
>>
>>18793268
>warsteiner herb
>>
>>18788712
Why would they show us fake pictures of the Moon landing if it really happened i don't get it?
>>
>>18793455
It States that the jews originates from scotland
>>
>>18780019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8&ab_channel=HarvardMedicalSchool
>>
>>18779974
That's because it's not a chemical that is supposed to have a biological effect on us. It's putting a layer of sodium in the atmosphere to be used as a projection backdrop for when project blue beam is initiated.
>>
>>18781926
Yes, the Bohr model of the atom is bullshit and that's what they teach in schools because the reality is too difficult for stupid kids to understand. Look into the "Liquid Drop" model which accurately illustrates the nucleus as a nucleon fluid and the electrons as a tangible probability rather than physical particles in orbit.
>>
The Moon is artificial.

And the connected in the future we will have to create it and place it back in time at the right spot to create ourselves.
>>
>>18776892
I can never remember the entire thing but the 7 tier world control theory thats something along the lines of illuminati→rothchilds→boganoffs→reptillians→coven of 13→ancient aliens → eldar space gods
Tasty tinfoil stuff. If anyone can remember the whole thing please post so I can screenap.
>>
File: 1485974094130.png (1MB, 1856x887px) Image search: [Google]
1485974094130.png
1MB, 1856x887px
>>18794460
I don't think this is it but it's kinda similar.
>>
>>18787765
LOL I love thjs

When I am cruising Reddit for upvotes I read these degrassi threads about space and upchuck it's so lame
>>
>>18781446
This. I think that the scientific method is an incredible thing and does hold true when describing the material universe.

But there's an issue where people will trust anything stated with authority and the label 'science'. I think that propaganda is often labelled as science. I think that the actual results of science, the actual data, is often held back from the public.
>>
>>18787765
This, But not because the ideas fundamentally arnt true. But because the people discussing them arnt physicists and have no idea wtf they're talking about.
>>
>>18781565
I don't believe in Reptilians personally but
>We would have definitely discovered by now if that were the case, and also I'm pretty sure it's biologically impossible.
surely if they were embedded among us since early history they would be working as hard as they could so not to be discovered.
>>
>>18794691
Why would they hide from us in the first place?
>>
>>18794707
Why does the tiger hide from the deer?

Deception is another layer of protection.

Again, I don't believe this personally, but that's purely on an Occam's Razor assertion. I enjoy contemplating the idea, because even though it's unlikely to hold true I do think thinking about it (without obsessing over a particular theory) can help one be more aware of the ways in which groups and people with power attempt to manipulate and control us.
>>
>>18793000
31 minutos, a chilean puppet show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7rUbJAW0uA
>>
>>18780000
>>18780019
>>18781471
>>18781577
>>18785114
>>18785119
>>18787765
>i came
>i saw
>i concluded that /x/ is full of ignorant babbling retards
>i left, seeing no reason to conquer
Some of you fags might have actually had points or evidence, but as the old saying goes:
"An argument with no evidence backing it can be dismissed with no evidence backing it."
There is an overwhelming amount of data and evidence for most scientific studies, and if you think that evolution isnt real, let me paraphrase from one of Charles Darwins' studies.
>went to 2 islands
>both islands had starling-esque bird types
>one island's bird ate nuts, as there were only nuts
>one island's bird ate berries, as there were only berries
>aside from the beak type being SUITED FOR EACH FOOD TYPE, the birds were exactly the same
If evolution isnt real, how come each island had a bird suited for its needs? an intelligent being would just have made one type and kept both islands with the same food
And by the way, Jews dont control the political field
>Trump, Putin, Obama, and most important European leaders arent jewish, but hey guys its totally them
Yes Communism was cultivated by some Jewish people, but one of the points of communism is to be an Athiest. Hell, Stalin was going to school to be a Preist when he learned about it, and although Trotsky was a Jew, he had to denounce it to be a Commie.
>>
>>18794718
Reptiles are cold blooded, so that would mean all of our politicians would die from too much heat in summer or cold in winter if they werent constantly under temp control, which they arent. Putin would be a dried up husk by now.
>>
>>18794420
I hope you're joking
>>
>>18788055
But theyre all dead....
>>
>>18794719
>Yo nunca vi television porque es muy fome
>>
>>18794752
Assuming that the reptilians are like reptiles in more than appearance, and that they don't have the technology to stave off heat or cold.
>>
>>18794791
Why wouldnt they be more than just appearance? In that logic its just chance that most cold blooded creatures (i think all actually) are reptiles
>>
>>18794822
Because one of the precepts of this are that the reptilians aren't native to Earth. According to the lore, at least, they're colonists. They're not from the same family as reptiles, the name is just given to them for resemblance.

Again, don't necessarily believe in this shit, but I don't see why appearance would necessitate that they would be alike in all ways.
>>
Mountains are chopped trees
>>
File: 1489592524670.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1489592524670.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>18781586

>my bad wasnt trying to reply to you, but since im here,
>>
It would have to be reptilians. There is absolutely no evidence. It's just a lie David Ike shit out to make money.
>>
File: 1486127199156.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486127199156.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>18785141
>>
>>18790256
Bed bugs can only survive in on beds, a modern invention, similarly the trouser louse which evolved in the time between trousers being invented and went extinct when washing machines became common. Similarly we have species of spiders that can only live in homes and will die outdoors
>>18790660
Fruit flies are used for the range experiments as a generation for them is just 1 day
>>18793998
The best theory I've heard is they prepared a fake moon landing in case the moon landing failed, the images we're given are a mix of the real and the faked landings, this was b/c they needed to convince the Russians that America did it first.
>>
>>18796683
Spooky.
>>
Young earth

>hurr what is the speed of light
>>
>>18776892
Spaghetti grows on trees.
>>
>>18796915
wait...

it doesnt?
>>
>>18776892
Evil alien lizards mascerading as the human upper crust secretly rule the world and have size millenia ago built huge underground complexes from where they control humanity. Also they fight against a species of good aliens.
>>
>>18785237
What is this shit even trying to say?
>>
>>18794768
because they were unable to adapt quick enough to a changing environment.
>>
>>18796987
The crypt inscription for all extinct species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdHHIVMJ_VQ
>>
>>18779091
>modern science
is the biggest scam in existence, easily.
>>
File: chemtrail-contrail.webm (3MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrail-contrail.webm
3MB, 720x576px
>>18781568
You believe those are contrails, don't you boi?
>>
>>18791473
>jesus fucking christ
didn't believe in evolution.
>>
>>18796975
>Not understanding that 4 different corner harmonic 24 hour Days rotate simultaneously within a single 4 quadrant rotation of a squared equator and cubed Earth.

It seems pretty self explanatory to me Anon.
>>
>>18780177
This one was my candidate too but I was not aware of OP's pic related...
>>
>>18787765
Loved the random DeGrasse babbling. It's sad that the statement "universe is a simulation" is misused so much because the concept is a good abstraction for learning purposes when dabbling in physics or philosophy. Kinda how most people don't understand the Schrodinger's Cat thought experiment and just take it at face value.
>>
>>18793268
I went to high-school with a guy who believed the Haunebu were real. I hope he doesn't have kids.
>>
What astonishes me the most about the whole Illuminati bullshit is that, according to the followers of that "theory", the Illuminati rather than being cautious for not being detected have a strange urge to parade their supposed symbolism everywhere and basically are constantly revealing everyone their "secrets", but only edgy teenagers seem to be "woke" enough to realize
>>
>>18798436
Non edgy teenager detected, that's why no one tell's you the cool secrets.

You don't apreciate it.
>>
>>18788283
Fuck I loved that one.
>>
File: 1485864367961-pol.jpg (30KB, 462x492px) Image search: [Google]
1485864367961-pol.jpg
30KB, 462x492px
Hypnotism only works on weak minded NPCs.
>>
File: 1486163889632-pol.jpg (7KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
1486163889632-pol.jpg
7KB, 249x214px
>>18794420
The proof (not the back to the future shit but that the ancients even knew about the moon....)

Earth diameter km
Moon diameter km

R = 1
Asquare = 4
Acircle = 3.1416
4-3.1416 = 0.8584
0.8584/3.1416 = 0.273
3474/12742 = 0.273

The moon takes 27.3 days to get around Earth too.

Look at the drawing to the left. It is a circle inscribed inside a square. The Earth and the Moon conform absolutely to this simplest of geometrical figures. Let us imagine that the green circle represents the Earth. If this was the case, then everything in the drawing that is not green and is shown in red, would represent the Moon.

The drawing is an expression of a mathematical fact. It represents the relationship between π (Pi) and the number 4. The symbol π appears time and again in mathematics and it has fascinated people for at least 6,000 years. π defines the relationship of the diameter of a circle to its circumference. The true definition of π cannot be discovered because it appears to go on forever. However, if we round it off at the fourth decimal point we could say that π is 3.1416. This is exactly what the builders of the Moon did – they considered π to be equal to 3.1416 – which is yet another way we know that the Moon cannot be a natural object.

The relationship of π and the number 4 throws up a number of ratios.
π + 0.366 of π = 4.

We could also express this as 27.322% of π added to π would equal 4.

The relationship of the Earth and the Moon throws up the same ratios.
Earth’s polar circumference, plus 0.366 of Earth’s polar circumference equals Earth and Moon size combined. As a result it would also be correct to say that the Moon is equal to 27.322% of the size of the polar Earth.

Who Built the Moon? Christopher Knight
https://mega.nz/#!cogDERwb!wpgTF2sFbsgXx7h3fRMroBsJScGV-wYAHYKvQzNKXnM
>>
File: __6199757.jpg (4KB, 142x142px) Image search: [Google]
__6199757.jpg
4KB, 142x142px
>>18800112
Whoops.

>>18797011
Yep.
QM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
https://www.youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
http://pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
>>
>>18800112
>This is exactly what the creators of the spherical Earth and Moon lie did
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>18800104
Only the glitzy skin-deep kind. Conditioning is essentially hypnotism and it works better on the more intelligent because they're more likely to pay attention to detail while also be cockily self-assured of their ability to assess any and all threats coming their way. Intelligent people are more likely to set themselves up in other peoples traps because thery believe they're above and past falling for traps.

They say playing on people's weaknesses makes you weaker than those you fool, but playing on peoples strengths makes you all the stronger than those that you've fooled.

Note: It's not only the intelligent, but also those that believe they are intelligent, regardless of their actual mental fortitude. This is why so many conspiracy theorists fall to the fate of the neet. Mind you that the Fool is no idiot, rather a man unaware of things he ought to be a aware of. So focused on his destination, that he fails to see the cliff just beneath his falling foot.
>>
>>18800190
Poetic.

What do you think about the new wave of meme based conditionings?
>>
>>18800195
It's simultaneously hilarious and horrifying. The simplicity of it all, that is using a site to discuss interests to trick people into discussing what works toward YOUR interest, is really laughably simple and beautiful. The adverse affects it brings are absolutely terrifying. The threat of a race war is arising again for the first time in half a century. Bigotry and hate for all kinds of people that don't fit 'this' mold or 'that' are portrayed on sites like this as the most easy to come to conclusion to disturbingly efficient effect. These memes are not the cause of our modern worlds troubles, but they are definitely a bi-product used for fueling that fire in their strange not-subtle-whatsoever-but-still-subtle-enough way.

I think we're alive in the most marvelous and dangerous of times. Since the advent of the internet, anything is possible to us. But at the same time, ANYTHING is possible to us.
>>
>>18800249
We were bound with this, since it's conception, and this place was one of the first self proclaimed internet armies.

Therefore it will always have use as that, you can't let them rule unsupervised, the problem it's that the need for supervision made them extra subversive, cause they don't even need to vandalize to reach vandalic goals.
>>
>>18796683
From the top of the wikipedia article, "The name bed bug derives from the preferred habitat of Cimex lectularius". A little further down: "Bed bugs have been known as human parasites for thousands of years". Beds and houses have been around for the whole of recorded history, my man. You believe in evolution, while I believe that man is eternal and that so are beds and houses. I can't even find anything on the trouser louse.

What new species have these fruit flies evolved into? Sub-species of fruit flies? I don't doubt that adaptation occurs, this much is self-evident. It's the completely unproven theory that everything has evolved from one species to the next, to the next, and so on until you have what we have today. Inter-special evolution has never been witnessed. All you have is a theory that tries to map the different species on a timeline, there is no proof that this theory is true.
>>
>>18800264
Well said.

As the hunter adapts, so must the prey, else they become the next meal. Educating people to the both the dangers and methods of "Big Brother" is a must in this struggle for freedom of thought. I tell myself I do my part by calling bullshit out and explaining the function and form of propagandic materials on this site, but I'm fully aware that I've fallen for one of the very traps I was speaking out against in my first post. I've been drawn into this site like some sort of magnet tar pit and while I attempt to make change happen where I can, it's become clear to me that any individual unit is not going to make more than a small splash, if not a ripple, by doing what I do.

The real game is in the hands of those penning popular media. This is a war fought in music, cartoons and other forms of popular rhetoric, rather than the tangible world.

Aeon Flux(cartoon not movie) is a fantastically frustrating dive into this idea, for anybody interested. Things are not always so simple as good vs evil, but because of whatever perspective you try on and decide fits well enough to keep, you will have an opinion of what constitutes good and evil and what actions are appropriate in stopping or committing said evil. The problem arises here when people are given only so many options of perspectives to choose from and are told that these are the only perspectives out there. This scenario leads its victims to believe that they can not educate themselves, rather, they must accept the pre-determined to be their truth.

I feel I'm losing my edge in trying to get this out in a non-scatter brained fashioned, so I'm just gonna let it go here and hope that my points but made understandable.

As a general message to anybody reading this, if you take nothing else of my words with you, remember that there will always be those out there that'd rather take advantage of you than take care. Be vigilant and always question what you truly believe and why.
>>
>>18800352
On the contrary, I believe that simple reasoning and a centered perspective goes a long way, even in our sensationalistic times.

What we do in terms of making people aware of the manipulation they are being exposed too, results in exponential gains.

Some days I'm impressed for the long reach of a simple idea, or how powerful it's the voice that says no.
>>
>>18800373
I agree on these points for the most part. Making people aware will lead to a new wave of people doing the same thing almost infinitely, but if this side isn't as organized or working as efficiently as the opposition, it'll eventually become impossible to keep up with their pace without reacting to the new systems and formulas put to work(or at least the new combinations of old ones).

The enemy is smart. They understand that playing on peoples strength is the new playing on peoples weaknesses and this is why we're seeing so many threads that start out with "Guys, I am God" and "Guys, I am enlightened". Taking that which should be good and flipping it, turning it into a more toxic version of itself. Spreading the shadow rather than teaching the whole idea.

I'm not claiming these are shill threads, because I genuinely don't know, but I am claiming it to be a sure sign that our assets are being reclaimed and weaponized against our ultimate goal.

I do agree that the right amount of effort in the right direction can have surprisingly far-reaching and positive effects.
>>
>>18800373
Delving further: It can often be nearly impossible to convince people that their way of going about things is flawed, because people are pretty much set-up to fight anything and everything disagreeing with their beliefs. If you teach the young to learn by repetition and memorization, rather than by learning to teach themselves, you'll end up with a generation ready to accept (knowingly or not) whatever pill is fed to them in whatever flavor snack they prefer to take it in. This makes the job of 'deprogrammers' all the more difficult.

I have enough sense to consider these things but feel a certain shame in the fact that I haven't got enough sense to organize a group to further these efforts in any genuinely wide-spread way.
>>
>>18776892
Pedowood
>>
>>18785177
Yea because every single member of the elite has to be taking antidotes 6 times a day or some absurd shit because there's no real way around BREATHING AIR that won't result in you having to take these "cures" constantly.

Just because you have mental retardation it doesn't mean shit pumped into our air caused it
>>
>>18800439
>>18800465
For people and lessons, you always have choices, and you will always find someone that's better at teaching that makes it look easy.

A good teacher a good video or book, can do wonders at teaching people critical thinking, problem solving, or a new understanding of nature and technology.

The materials are out there, but you have to be willing to learn yourself first, in that sense I can see how an overly inflated ego it's dangerous and procastinating.
>>
File: 1472063681337-3.png (18KB, 209x219px) Image search: [Google]
1472063681337-3.png
18KB, 209x219px
>>18800487
Roman Polanski stop posting, nobody is buying it.
>>
>>18793017
Excuse me?
>>
>>18779974
The air in one town is not the same as the air in another town, at any particular moment in time. They would know how far whatever it is they're spraying can travel before reaching the ground under all possible weather conditions for that region, and I honestly believe that the true elite would live many many miles away from any trace of pleb society in any direction.

Air is just that: air. You can spray shit into it but that shit will either dissipate into the air or otherwise fall to the ground. By the time it's made it far enough away, it's become air again.
>>
>>18801581
Yes. If people are taught to want to learn and to teach themselves, this could become a far more common phenomenon. The way things are currently, making this change happen will be an up-hill battle and a half.

For change to come, there needs to be synchronized efforts in the right direction. One can only do so much alone, regardless of their skill in teaching or knowledge in their field.
>>
File: 1483670516749.jpg (34KB, 790x411px) Image search: [Google]
1483670516749.jpg
34KB, 790x411px
>>18803032
People it's ready for a change, apparently they realized that the internet give them real concrete freedom of belief and they are learning to take advantage of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGaoXAwl9kw
>>
>>18803032
People are born wanting to learn and teach themselves. It is the schooling system that actively discourages and dissuades children from learning because it takes control of the process out of their hands, makes it incredibly dull and tiresome, measures them against some arbitrary standards that end up pigeonholing them into groups of either dumb kids, average kids and nerds, ignores their unique talents and interests, for the large part ignores them as individuals and forces them into self monitoring and self disciplining on a subconscious level. I could go on here, but you get the picture. Even university education has become a counter-productive joke, and I know that from experience.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.