[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This one's for the old guys.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 6277128111_83863570af_b.jpg (423KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6277128111_83863570af_b.jpg
423KB, 1024x768px
I'm not a young man anymore.
Not quite 35.
I've spent my life looking into things like spirituality and what everything all means a little more seriously than anyone in particular I can think of that posts on here including anon.
I've always come here and posted here. I've always been a poster, always been a reader and always always been a lurker. I know this board and I know how it's changed over the years.
I want to ask the old participants of this board, what were your most memorable moments from using this board or your own Endeavors that were spawned from ideas you got from this board or anything else really really memorable worth commenting on in connection with this board.
>>
I came to this site through /b/. I found it while I was in the University of Calgary geology Department. I got bored of b and I thought sci was a bunch of fags so I went to x out of Interest and I found that was interested, or amused. Not intrigued. Yet.
>>
I'm 37. been on 4chan since the days where rick rolling happened multiple times a day.

/x/ never gave me solid results. best was someone mentioned new avatar power and i googled and that gave results in 2 days. but following attempt was weaker, 3rd use gave no results.

most threads are role players who don't realize they're just role-playing zealots with blinders to everything else.

the rise of general threads made this even worse.
>>
>>18776454
>Always been a poster here
>35
>>
>>18776465
Why do you dislike generals?
>>
>>18776465
Gens brought the whole site down systematicly from the purity of social movement it was born with. The thing, the glimmer we've kept coming back for and never saw again. Like DUke RAul said, the wave washed up, almost got to us, then broke, then faded off into the sea of nothingness. You are exactly who I was trying to connect with.
>>
>>18776476
Spoken like a true f****** mod
>>
>>18776454
Years ago there was a guy who claimed to be a god and I believed him for some reason. Must have been a really good role player but still, that really made me question myself.
>>
/x/ taught me to access the Akashic Records, and then I finally found my sister's nudes.
>>
>>18776454
>>18776463
Calgaryfag here as well.
Seeing Chloe Moretz face spammed all over /b/ is what drove me to /x/.
That and a genuine curiosity for the paranormal.
>>
>>18776492
Was that the first time you gave something like that the time of day though? Like was it the first time you actually talked, communicated with someone like that and they responded to you?
>>
>>18776494
So internet geeks "thought" you had to be a detective and you just found your sisters nudes and it really has nothing to do with x, does it?
>>
>>18776501
17 years ago I had backslashes on the B's for the D geology Department at the University of Calgary. I bet that Scotch tape is still there In Living Color for every be tarred to see till the day the world ends.
>>
>>18776486
>DUke RAul

Rauol Duke, perhaps?
>>
>>18776514
Boy you Canadians speak a funny brand of English, eh?
>>
File: Väinö2.jpg (49KB, 486x503px) Image search: [Google]
Väinö2.jpg
49KB, 486x503px
>>18776454
32 here. Someone made a thread about metaphysics a few years back and mentioned Tom Campbell, which really over time had a big impact in the way I view existence and conciousness.
Other than that, nothing else stands out. Just some spook-thrills back in the early days when it hadn't yet grown stale.
>>
>>18776518
Damn I'm drunk. I meant to say yeah you got my Thompson references. Thank you
>>
>>18776520
Don't stereotype I'm drunk off my ass ice fishing. I'm this close to diving in the f****** hole and seeing how many Fisher up there.>>18776524
>>
>>18776454
Well i remember a long time ago i posted about how fascinated i was by skeletons and skulls. The next week i found skeletons roaming all over the internet. But that's just a suspicion of mine: Anon did it.

I remember a specific post about some /k/ommando who went camping on the desert and some fucked up shit happened. He was eavedropping on military comms, saying there was "a suspect at large". He then shot something and explained how he was only sbut slighty drunk, and after that encounter he stood up all night long until dawn. The next morning he saw blood where he shot his target.

He explained that one of his friends was forensic or some shit and could do DNA analisys. According to Strelo/k/'s friend, there was clearly a reptile-like DNA strain, but the rest was unknown.

We never heard of Anon ever again...
>>
>>18776524
Well sir I know who Joseph Campbell is and that man has definitely helped me in my understanding of my own spirituality and how I fit in with the rest of humanity the world over.
>>
>>18776502
No, but it was memorable to me because it was the first time it happened online.
>>
>>18776539
It sounds like what you're saying could be one of the interesting interviews on Coast to Coast does it not?
>>
>>18776531
No problem! I'm glad somebody on this continent is getting to do some ice fishing this winter!
>>
>>18776527
Indeed. I have an original "Thompson for Sheriff" poster framed in my house. I practically used to worship the fucking guy!
>>
>>18776508

Well, it wasn't just that. You see, I also discovered that I had been possessed during the same endeavor. When I finally did find her nudes, a milky white translucent energy evacuated my body through my penis. I can only assume this was caused by my lack of thorough preparations during my initial projection into the Astral causing my unshielded spirit to be invaded.
>>
>>18776541
Joseph Campbell is also important in Millennials view of the movie industry. Without Joseph Campbell there would be no Star Wars. George Lucas would never have had any ideas about the hierarchy and power struggles in Star Wars without Joseph Campbell and his study of world mythology. Steven Spielberg's work for in films have directly utilized themes from World mythology and more so directly lifted particular lines of communication between mythology and understanding from his work. There is no Spielberg without World mythology.
>>
>>18776551
Nope. It was a thread i've been in long ago, i remember OP also giving a description of this entity. I also remember him mentioning he could see the creature's face in his scope and saw it literally smiling at him, that's when he lost his shit and shot the poor thing.
>>
>>18776556
Noice.
>>
>>18776454
I've been active on 4chan for 10 years now. Started on /k/ and /b/ mostly, before setting into /x/. At first I was just here for the UFOs and ghost hunting, but then I started reading more about spirituality and magic. It was a fairly average thread on the subject of chaos magic that set me on my present path.
>>
Bumping out of sincere interest and for hope in humanity
>>
>>18776552
You wouldn't f****** believe it. We've caught more than 100 jackfish. We've got at least 20 walleye.
>>
File: elisalam.jpg (18KB, 627x220px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam.jpg
18KB, 627x220px
>>18776454
>I want to ask the old participants of this board, what were your most memorable moments from using this board or your own Endeavors that were spawned from ideas you got from this board or anything else really really memorable worth commenting on in connection with this board.

I've barely spent any time on this board... but /x/ pointed out the Elisa Lam case to me recently which has been an important puzzle piece in my exploration of the activities of the gods in the contemporary era...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hUW6m6SOP0
>>
>>18776556
In some way I'm sure we all really appreciate each other or something.
>>
>>18776606
Explain everything.
>>
>>18776454
Always know something has become infected with fuktards when the old ass shits start whinnig about the good ole dayz..........

Does not matter whne or where trhere's always going to be stupid old mutherfuckers bitchin cause their just fucking old fuk losers that time past em by.......

Hey OP go jump off a 20 story roof before you hit 40 you old fuk peri menapausal loser.
>>
File: puzzlement.png (340KB, 835x540px) Image search: [Google]
puzzlement.png
340KB, 835x540px
>>18776651
>old fuk peri menapausal loser.

Wikipedia for Millennials: http://www.wikipeetia.org/

Check it out, every other word is spelled wrong so today's young people will feel comfortable using it.
>>
>>18776628
This is very likely indeed...unless it's not.
>>
>>18776621
Holy shit what kind of operation are you running? Sounds like a blast! Also, what are jackfish called in the U.S? I'm sure I know what you're talking about, I just don't recognize that particular moniker.
>>
>>18776673
Dumas Iz dah 1 dah roh moz ua it. U stuid shi 4 braynz. an i noh a mahlineal. I dah olest fuk on diz boar duu. nfina t tahkin heer bro.......

Iz dah spiritman............
>>
>>18776559
Kek
>>
The Elisa Lam case gets weirder as you look into it more-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8lhNNk9So
>>
>>18776710
Post more of your videos, dammit, I lost the links.
>>
Had alot of fun watching streams of old tv shows and movies. Also the occasional conspiracy thread. Now i go to /pill/ for that. Green text was big.

People were helpful about divination.

Now theres too many new fag wannabes its ridiculous.
Oldfags have moved on too othet places i wont say, in order to keep it sane. Fuck the teenagers. Sjws. Like mold wherever they go
>>
>>18776539
Yeah, that /k/ommando post is currently on a creepy pasta thread. Good read in my opinion.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.