[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alien greentexts or stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

File: Aliens.jpg (47KB, 615x695px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens.jpg
47KB, 615x695px
hey /x/ i need some good stories about aliens some dont have to be from 4chan but i would love to see your best green texts about the ayyys
>>
>>18774677
it's not a very long or detailed story but i knew this guy once who said that he had been abducted by greys on a few occasions, and one time their paralysys thing didn't work and so he punched one in the face, and they left.
>>
>>18774692
brennan? elias?
is that you?
>>
i got probed from an ayy lmao .the end
>>
I can tell you they don't look like that.
>>
>>18774838
no but i used to know a guy named brennan back around that time.

MiB is that you?
>>
>>18774860
name is bobby, nice to meet you. i used to have a re-occuring visit from a pair of grays and i told my two friends elias and brennan about it. they are the only ones i ever told. what you described was exactly my situation including hitting one.
>>
>>18774853
what do they actually look like?
do tell plz
>>
>>18774875
hilarious, my friend wasn't named bobby, but another friend of mine who knew both of these guys was also named bobby.

did they quit visiting you altogether after you socked the one? i always loved the idea of a grey going about his business on the spaceship later with a fucking shiner.
>>
>>18774876
Pretty much exactly like pop culture depicts them in most cases.
>>
>>18774889
they come back every now and then but they definatly slowed down after i punched one, i tried to stab one with a switch blade but then i got fucking rocked by the taller one really bad.
>>
>>18774889
also whats your first name if you dont mind me asking?
>>
im not MIB dont worry
>>
>>18774915
it starts with a J
>>
>>18774927
nvm definatly arent a guy i knew, i guess im not alone.
>>
>>18774949
now i'm curious to know how many abductees out there have actually socked an alien
>>
Has anyone had an experience
>>
>>18774957
>now i'm curious to know how many abductees out there have actually socked an alien

I feel like this would impossible desu. The technology is so advanced I find it hard to believe.
>>
>>18774957
i hit one but they never took me out of my home, just paralyzed me in my bed and studied and one day it stopped so i punched it in the temple and tried stabbing the same one but got lifted and smashed to the ceiling and thrown across the room. they are incredibly strong
>>
>>18774976
nothing is to advanced to have a random failure i guess
>>
>>18774992
I disagree. I have seen what they are capable of and I don't think a random failure would be likely to occur.
>>
>>18774976
idunno, i can now say i've met two abductees who have reported socking aliens. the experiences themselves often defy logic and have impossible qualities to them as a matter of course.
>>
>>18774996
whenever they came into my home they commonly used a device that would put me into a state of paralyses and i would be unable to move. whenever the device was on the person it effected would hear a dull "wooshing" noise. one day i heard the noise stop and i was free. violence ensued.
>>
who ever made the second reply almost perfectly described my story with them however they kept visiting after i hit one all be it they didnt come as often
>>
>>18775007
I have had an experience similar to this but I have always been able to resist the paralysis. I never connected the paralysis with aliens because I was aware of "night terror paralysis" and assumed this is what it was. After I had an encounter I later had a paralysis that was accompanied by a sound I would describe as some type of high voltage/electricity engine starting up.
>>
anybody ever try remote viewing aliens?
>>
>>18775049
Nope. Do you have any experience?
>>
>>18775051
no. i've only seen aliens in dreams. have wanted to give remote viewing in general a try but haven't gotten to it yet, only read a few books on it.
>>
>>18775037
that sound happens to me every time they are close and aware of my presence
>>
>>18775059
What did they look like. I think it is possible for them to infiltrate dreams or at least induce dream-like states. After I had an experience some weeks later I had a dream where in passing an alien flew by and I got an eerie feeling that it was peeking into my dream.
>>
i tried to film them with a CCTV camer and a few other things, they always smash them or take them back with them
>>
>>18775061
Have you had negative experiences? I actually kind of regret how mine went because it happened so fast and I basically panicked and left.
>>
>>18775078
Must be something different than what I experienced because there would be absolutely no need to smash anything or even take anything.
>>
>>18775068
actually, i guess i misspoke. I've had dreams about them where i saw their craft flying around in the sky, where strange craft appeared shining extremely bright white light on me which sometimes caused strange physical sensations or levitation to ocur.... i always ASSUME they were aliens, because in the dream that was what the experience was, but have no actual recollection of ever seeing an actual alien in any of those dreams.

i don't count a dream i had like 15 years prior which was much more like my usual dreams and i saw an insectoid alien in this bar that was on a space station or space ship or something, his skin looked like grey stone.
>>
>>18775078
OP meant aliens from outer space, not illegal aliens.
>>
Hrm I see. I wish I had more info or knew what was going on. I feel hesitant to even talk about my experience.
>>
>>18774908
lmao.. i can totally picture a tall grey almost getting stabbed then whooping some dumbass humans ass. irish sunglasses, thats for punching my little brother in the head
>>
>>18775078
lmao aliens are fuckin brutal huh.. they stole my ipad and iphone next to my bed while i was being abducted... i ask fir it back they play dumb!!! waht is ipod???
>>
>>18775104
kek
>>
>>18774996
Do you think they let you hit them anon. As a test maybe?
>>
>>18775176
I am the person who said it would be very unlikely to be able to punch them.
>>
I will say this though. You guys might be the first to ever hear this info.

1 of these next 2 statements must be true

1) Consciousness is non local and it is also possible to somehow split and or hold a single conscious into two different realities.

2) These beings have the ability to somehow remotely transfer your consciousness into a virtual reality that is indistinguishable from real life.
>>
My family always goes up to my dead grandfather's old hunting cabin for vacation. It's in the middle of nowhere in a town called Hegins, PA, but it's near a bunch of cool stuff and we go up every year. One night when I was like 9, I was staying up there for a weekend. I woke up in the middle of the night with this unbearable urge to go outside. I got up out of bed, walked outside, and looked down the mountain to my left, only to see a group of lights circling in the trees in the distance. I turned right around, went to bed, and haven't seen anything like that since (except this one other time but that's a different story)
>>
>>18774875
do you remember what their skin felt like
>>
do you think you could get away with a gentle caress or something, or does punching only work because its so fast? id want to just reach out and softly stroke ones face just to see how they react
>>
>>18775528
i grabbed one of their necks once, going "i'll choke the fuck out of you, you cunt"
all i can remember is utter darkness after that
>>
>>18774677
I have two stories. No aliens but with UFO's,
First
>Watching UFC about 8 years ago when I actually bought ppv.
>Go outside for a cig
>Walking back and forth in my driveway
>Amazing starry night
>I see this star slowly move in a straight line
>I think it's a ISS
>It stops
>Then moves really fast
>Stops
>Moves slow and does and s pattern
>Stops
>Does a large circle
>Run inside to tell people to come out
>Come back and it's gone.
Second time
>Outside have a cig
>Walking around my driveway
>Nighttime, about 10:30ishpm
>See three lights in a straight line come towards me, maybe 1000-3500 feet above
>Hear nothing
>Comes closer and notice the middle light is in front of the side lights
>As it comes closer it becomes more recognizable as a triangle shape
>Right over top of me, only 3 fixed lights, no noise and the it blends in with the night
>I wait for it to pass to hear the sound of it
>Absolutely no noise
I've seen a bright red light once also. Really large, hovering quite high.
This is Ont, Can if anyone was curious.
>>
>>18776609
scratch 1000-3500 feet. I looked at how high that was. It was lower maybe 350-500 feet.
>>
>>18774677
>Be me, be like 13.
>decide to sleep over at a buddy's with my brother.
>Set up our sleeping area on the deck because warm summer nights.
>Around 2:00AM brother looks up and notices something weird, points it out.
>We all look up and see two round black objects silhouetted against the stars.
>They circle each other with red beams shooting back and forth between them.
>This goes on for 10-15 seconds before they break off and blink away in opposite directions.
And that's how my brother, our friend, and myself saw a star war.
>>
I remember this is vividly, but all of my logic dictates that it must have been a dream. It may very well have been...but it felt so real to me.

>11 years old
>fast asleep in a small bunk in our trailer
>wake up suddenly, my heart pounding, breathing fast, as if I've just run a marathon
>look around the room, confused
>bedroom door is on the wall behind me
>peek through the crack in the door, narrowing my eyes
>there's a sort of sofa-bed in the main room, and someone's sitting on it
>think that it must be one of my parents
>it's not my mom or dad
>very thin, completely naked, with a large, bulbous head and wide, black eyes
>it's looking right at me
>shut the door and start crying
>feel very dizzy
>wake up on my bedroom floor
>try to convince myself it was all a dream
>but there's an impression on the sofa-bed, exactly where it had been sitting
>develop an acute fear of aliens after that night

It's worth mentioning that this was also right after hurricane Charley. The roof of our house was destroyed, so we were living in a small trailer while our house was being rebuilt.
>>
>>18776665
Anon where are you from, I remember watching a hell of a lot of activity in the sky when Charley struck Puerto Rico, we had no electricity for a few days and I can tell you the sky was really active in fact it was the time I convinced my mom of the possibility of ayylmaos.
>>
>>18777054

Southwest Florida. I don't remember seeing lights in the sky at all, only that one freaky incident.
>>
> be 8 or 9
> be fishing
> "be back by 6:00 for dinner, Anon"
> have watch
> leave fishing hole at 4:30
> little people in blue robes in the woods
> letsplay.mpg
> get yelled at for missing dinner

There you have it.
>>
>>18774677

>Me at age 13
>wake up at 2 am feel like something is behind my door
>Open the door
>face to face with a 7 foot grey alien
>black out imediatly
>wake up in my bed freaked out,
>whatwasthat.jpg
>did it realy happened?

Didn't succed to sleep back that night, since then I had a total phobie of Ebe's the signe
movie was just a total nigthmare to watch.

otherwise no interaction with alien and only low quality ufo sightings.
>>
>>18775176
i have no idea all i know is i landed a hit
>>
>>18775496
felt kind of silky very smooth but no quite how human skin felt
>>
>>18777054
canada
>>
>>18774677
>be me and stare up at the night sky
> stare into the black void looking for "signs"
> see a plasma-streak fly across the sky for 1-2 seconds that suddenly dipped like a bell curve, at the same time felt what seemed like an electric shock come out my ass
>>
>>18774957
Here here. On my off nights I always end up at my old house for an hour completely paralyzed. kind adream like but this weekend I literally pulled myself away from something. Did I clock a grey?
>>
>>18775007
WTF is this what is happening to me? Do they choose based on if youve been drinking a lil but or smoking weed? Id prolly member more if I didnt drink or smoke those nights, Regardless I get sleep paralysis anytime Im off and I end up dream like at my old house.
>>
>>18775197
i.e. dreams?
>>
>>18774677

We created a video about what we have uncovered about the alien story. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RErDfZ3_ZsI
>>
>>18774847

ཨརཧཨེཨསིགྲ་ཌཁྸཧཻཾམཻཾ་མྨེཨ་ཤ་

གྲེ་ཌྷེལས་ཀརཻཨཽཨ་ཀིཨུཨེརཧེཨེ་
>>
>>18778082
No. It is very clearly real life or a simulation that is indistinguishable
>>
>>18778662

what percentage of world poulation is under this illusion,?

what happen when death occurs in the illusion?
>>
>>18779236
I would not classify it as an illusion, just a form of technology we are not familiar with. I have no idea how many people have had this experience I am just speaking on my behalf and what I know. I have no idea what would happen if you died during this but I had a type of control over the whole thing that is hard to explain; It would be best described as a multi-conscience tethering.
>>
>>18776665
damn, this shit gave me chills. I had an encounter with ETs in Yellowstone just like this
>>
>>18779513

Sure thing kiddo.
>>
>>18774957
I attacked one sitting across from me. Fight-or-flight is real shit.
>>
>>18779513
story?
>>
i was abducted all long as i can remember but it just sorta stopped when i joined the military although they did some weird shit when i joined like remove things out of my mouth i still have these strange black metal things 1 under my right knee cap and one right next to my nail bed of my right middle finger
>>
>>18776633
nice triple double
>>
>>18777321
>be 13
>Face to face
>7 foot tall
>>
File: alien_hand_by_qiola.jpg (1MB, 1271x883px) Image search: [Google]
alien_hand_by_qiola.jpg
1MB, 1271x883px
Not sure if it's just weird dreams that I had when I was a little kid or if there's more to it, but here goes.....

I believe this occurred around the time I was 3 or 4 years old. My parents and I lived in an upstairs apartment in a huge two story house that my grandparents owned at the time. One night, while my parents were in the kitchen fixing supper, I was in the living room watching The Muppet Show. Something, I don't know exactly what, drew my attention from the TV and to the living room window. For a brief moment, I saw hands pressed against the glass. Long, pale fleshed, narrow hands that didn't look human AT ALL. (see pic, it's the closest thing I can find that resembles what I recall seeing) I remember being absolutely petrified. I couldn't even open my mouth to scream. All of a sudden, the hands disappear from the window, just as quickly as I had seen them. I don't remember if I told my parents about what I had seen or not.

A second vaguely remembered incident occurred sometime later. I believe it was the same year that I saw the strange hands plastered against the upstairs window, but I'm not 100% sure. I have a vague memory of being outside the house and not knowing how I got there. It was a warm summer night and for some strange reason, the stars in the sky seemed a lot brighter than I'd ever seen them before. The next thing I remember, I find myself on some sort of a round metal platform with a low railing around the edge, hovering just above the ground. Suddenly, the platform shoots into the sky. I'm looking down and seeing the roof of the house, the lawn, the huge old oak tree that grew on one side of the driveway. Then everything goes black. The next thing I remember after that is waking up in my bed the next morning, feeling as if I had been away on a long trip. For the longest time after those incidents, I can remember not wanting to be anywhere near the windows after dark, and my parents chalking it up to normal early childhood fears.
>>
>>18778016
> see a plasma-streak fly across the sky for 1-2 seconds that suddenly dipped like a bell curve, at the same time felt what seemed like an electric shock come out my ass
Anon saw a shooting star and Shat himself
>>
>>18774677
>Be me
>Be space trucker
>Flying out to the Maia system in the Pleiades Nebula, going to pick up some meta alloys for engineering
>Charge up FSD and prepare to jump to next system
>Enter witchspace
>Hear odd noise
>Warning lights energize and alarms start going off
>Normal clear path through witchspace begins to distort, ship goes into a spin
>Drop out into a pitch black sky, no stars around
>Ship's lights flicker, then the ship powers down
>Hear noise
>From the port side, a giant fucking barnacle thing flies by
>Flies to about 3 km out, slowly turns around and opens up
>begin to run panic.exe
>Thing beams my ship with a bright yellow light, radio detector gets overwhealmed with white noise and feedback
>Thing abruptly stops emitting light, turns, rips open a portal to witchspace and dissappears
>dumped all cargo to make longer jumps. never made it back to Ervate so fast in life
And this is how I encountered the Thargoids in Elite.
>>
Not long after I had moved into my current house back in 2006, I woke up one night well after going to bed to see bright white light streaming through every window in the house and hearing a humming noise that was loud enough that I thought my eardrums were going to rupture. Stumbling out of my bedroom, wondering what in the hell was happening, I made it as far as the living room before I began to experience a painful sensation from head to toe that felt like my body was being torn apart from the inside out. Some overwhelming force then started dragging me towards the wall of my living room, and to my complete shock, RIGHT THROUGH IT as if it wasn't even there at all. The light became brighter, the humming noise grew louder, and then everything went totally black, like someone had flipped a switch. The next thing I remember after all of that, is waking up in bed the next morning, feeling as if I had been beaten to a pulp by a heavyweight boxer. Total fatigue and soreness that lingered for several days afterwards.
>>
Had a dream that was along the lines of an abduction, but instead of Greys, I had stunning Playboy standard blondes, who all had sex with me. Woke up with this fluffy, wrapped in cotton wool feeling - never felt so contented in my life.

Some years later, go into hospital for an operation, and get a morphine jab post op for the pain. Cue same warm fluffy feeling. Hmmm.....
>>
>Be 6-7 or so
>Having a dream
>I'm in a bubble over a forest near our home
>I'm descending towards my parents who await me

Nothing much, really.
>>
I saw the picture
>>
File: 1473130747090.jpg (38KB, 879x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473130747090.jpg
38KB, 879x600px
>>18774677
>be smoking a cigarette on my balcony at night
>clear sky
>see and orange globe flying high in the sky
>as i observed it it quickly gathered speed and made a very fast almost right edged turn to space
>amaze
>tru story
>>
File: datxfile.gif (381KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
datxfile.gif
381KB, 500x278px
>>18780615
>>
I never try to bring up the memory, considering I've always passed it off as some nightmare that had me thoroughly shaken.
One night, walking through a park, I heard a faint ringing. First, only in my left ear, then some 30 or so seconds later, my right. as my vision declined, the ringing grew painfully louder. I fell to my knees and looked to a very bright light directly above me. I woke up in front of my computer with something in binary typed across my screen. I was so shaken from what'd happened and combined with no recollection of typing any of what I saw, I dared not translate it. I'll drop it here if anyone's interested.
>01010111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01001100 01100001 01110010 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 00100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110000 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00101100 00100000 01010011 01110000 01101111 01101110 01100111 01100101 01100010 01101111 01100010 00100000 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00101101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01100010 01101111 01100100 01111001 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01101111 01101111 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01100001 01101110 01110100 01110011 00101110
>>
>01010111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01001100 01100001 01110010 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 00100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110000 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00101100 00100000 01010011 01110000 01101111 01101110 01100111 01100101 01100010 01101111 01100010 00100000 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00101101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01100010 01101111 01100100 01111001 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01101111 01101111 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110010 01101001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01100001 01101110 01110100 01110011 00101110

Converts to

>When big Larry came 'round just to put him down, Spongebob turned into a clown- and nobody ever wants to be with a fool who went and ripped his pants.
>>
I was drunk, it was my 21st birthday afterall. I see some weird glowing orange objects in the sky. Im with my parents and were in the street heading home. I ask "do you guys see that over there...thats really weird". I get home and sleep with my head under my pillow anyway because I am scared thinking its aliens. I read ALOT of alien books as a kid, my school library had lots oddly. I keep thinking that aliens will levitate me out like they did in this one story that happened in New York.

It turns out anyway that my town and a few others across the UK were lucky enough to spot a comet shower.
>>
>>18783075
Ask a question and I will try to answer.
>>
>two kids watching TV at an apartment, parents left to a party
>kid looks out the window, sees a glowing orb that disappears promptly
>suddenly a yellow legless mannequin-like creature appears in the room
>kids shit their pants and run to the adjoining room
>start knocking on the wall to summon neighbours
>it doesn't help
>they peek out of the room, see alium picking shit up and examining it
red flag below imo, I'd expect a cat to run away and hide from the get go:
>see it pick up their cat and examine it, cat is freaking out
>it lets the cat go and goes to kitchen, starts rummaging through closets
>kids make a dash out of the apartment grabbing the cat on their way, alium doesn't care
>kids leave the apartment, get their neighbour woman, she goes to check it out, loses consciousness, has no recollection of the events, alien is gone, so is a window lock - apparently the alien stole it

Happened in Eastern Europe. Probably fake, but is kinda amusing. I don't have any alien stories that I think are real, just UFO encounters. DESU aliens don't exist, I think, but UFOs do.
>>
One played with my dick, it was a little green alien. Fucking degenerate space monsters.
>>
File: ddfhddfgsdgfssdsd.png (22KB, 527x609px) Image search: [Google]
ddfhddfgsdgfssdsd.png
22KB, 527x609px
>met aliener
>we ate
>burgerking
>>
>>18774677
>Live on the ranch. Not to many neighbors.
>Tending my crops as usual
>The sun is setting, it start getting cold
>Suddenly I hear a ruffle in a bush and hear some other strange sounds
>Like someone speaking but in a langauge I am not familiar
>I am a dumbass and left my rifle in my bedroom
>Carry my hoe like a spear as I approach the bush.
>I jab my hoe into the bush.
>Hear a loud shriek out of the bush as I thrust my garden hoe into the bush
>A fucking Alien jumps out!
>I am pissed off at the moment and tell the Alien:
>You have to go back!
>The illegal alien shakes his head, picks up his sombero and walks into the sunset
I had this problem since 1992.
>>
>be me 18 yr old, arguing with gf at the time outside late at night
>As shes yelling at me I see a sudden zip of light in the night sky behind her
>lasted 1.5 seconds, maybe
> bright neon blue, left a distinct light trail
Thing was crazy, it looked like it was very far away, despite being quite large in the sky. It it formed a perfect teardrop shape, starting at the top and swooping down and back up to where it started, and disappeared. Perfectly symmetrical too.

Have had other strange sightings late at night too, this one is most memorable to me though
>>
>>18776579
Are you Austrian?
>>
File: ufo sketch.png (6KB, 545x547px) Image search: [Google]
ufo sketch.png
6KB, 545x547px
>>18774677

> Early 90's
> Be me, 11 or 12 years old
> Dad driving family home from Wednesday night church service
> Church out in rural area, barely anything else around but farm land and forests
> Staring out the window as we drive down rural road
> See a large cut-diamond-shaped (see pic) object above a copse about 700 feet away
> Rotating very slowly (I could only tell because of the lights on the sides)
> Bright-ass spotlight shining down from the bottom "tip"
> Freak out start screaming at my parents
> Dad keeps driving (can't see it from driver's seat -- bad angle)
> Mom looks and starts screaming too
> Dad speeds up, but says it's probably just a helicopter

Never saw anything like it before or after. I believe aliens exist (seems like a mathematical certainty), but I don't believe they visit Earth. Still have no other way to reconcile the UFO in my own brain other than "lol aliens"
>>
>>18788631
check out some of jacques valee's work on the subject to get an idea of other possibilities with UFOs
>>
>>18774996
Statistically speaking, its inevitable. Of course, we mere humans aren't exactly a threat to them, while any (purely for the sake of the discussion, I'll assume greys exist and they visited you schizos) failures in FTL travel/propulsion systems would likely mean the destruction of the vessel, or being stranded in the middle of literally nowhere, or the destruction of everything within a few kilometers (if not more, according to Alcubierre drive calculations).
>>
>>18774996
4chanayylmaolog: day 4 and they still do not realize I am ayy lmao
>>
File: yr58b09360.jpg (356KB, 3200x2092px) Image search: [Google]
yr58b09360.jpg
356KB, 3200x2092px
>>
>getting ready for sleep
>read thread
>now scared aliens going to get me
They wouldn't go after neet losers right?
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.