[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There has been reports of people saying that they see ghosts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

File: images-5.jpg (9KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
There has been reports of people saying that they see ghosts of their loved ones in the Mormon temples. But others say that crocodile like and reptilian Monsters were seen running around the hallways.
>>
File: 1484729016357.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1484729016357.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>18774430

I don't know anything about that topic. Might have heard a ghost running around a hospital once.... really just looking for an excuse to post this pepe.
>>
>>18774430
Mormonism is a truly bizarre religion. There is a campaign to normalize it as another denomination of "Christianity", but it absolutely is not.

I took a college course with a sociologist who lived at the mormon headquarters in Utah for 2 years teaching classes. He said they are the most bizarre fucked up group of cult weirdos in America.

I did a research project where I interviewed mormon missionary and asked them about their lives. Shit was silly. They have a heavy emphasis on cosmic planets, just like every bizarre old world religion.

Mormons are also VERY pro-transhumanist. Meaning they want to merge with technology and transcend humanity. Look up transhumanism and see what I mean.
>>
>>18774867
Do you have a source on that transhumanism stuff?
>>
>>18774430
I'm Mormon. Believe me, there is nothing secretive about the Church. Some things are considered sacred, but that's different from secret.
>>
>>18774960
except for the fact you baptize dead people like ann frank. you believe god lives on planet kolob. you believe black people are the children of ham (this one is probably true). You believe you can be a god of a planet. You believe there are multiple layers of heaven with only mormons getting to the top.

I can go on and on
>>
>>18774960
>I'm Mormon. Believe me
that a creepy way to try and get someone to believe you. I hate mormons.
Never trust a mormon or a Jew...
>>
>>18774995
Shall I show you Bible verses backing up all of that doctorine? At least the stuff you didn't make up any way.
>>
>>18774867
I never asked for this.
>>
>>18775001
show me the written words of a huckster looking at magic pebbles in a hat i will definitely believe you than.
>>
>>18774430
>others say that crocodile like and reptilian Monsters were seen running around the hallways.
I grew up in Salt Lake and my dad used to tell me "reptilians live in caverns underneath the mormon temple"
I always thought he was nuts, maybe he was onto something.
>>
>>18775014
>Bible
>>
>>18775020
the mormon bible is the magical and mysterious new book in the dune coon trilogy
>>
Mormonism is a Pedo Cult.
I was mormon for a few years.
90% of the men i knew were sexual deviants.
Never trust a mormon
>>
>>18774995
It's actually a god of a universe not of a planet.
>>
>>18775032
sounds like alot of work desu
fuck that, I don't want responsibility.
>>
>>18775022
The Bible and the Book of Mormon are two different things
>>
File: mnfo2bslhH1sr22dlo1_500.jpg (40KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
mnfo2bslhH1sr22dlo1_500.jpg
40KB, 500x667px
>>18775026
sexual deviancy is a spook
>>
>>18775039
your right one has billions of follower. the other is propped up by a headhunting cult
>>
>>18775047
ok
here's another (You)
>>
>>18774993
lol
>>
I believe that the heads of the Mormon church still practice polygamy.
I once saw Jeffrey R. Holland at a restaurant in St. George, Utah. He was having dinner with 5 old women and they all seemed very close.
>>
File: IMG_1797.jpg (47KB, 626x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1797.jpg
47KB, 626x640px
>>18774867
MORMON HERE
HAHA H'WAT
>>
>>18774430
I've actually been baptized Mormon for like a month now. I'm psyched to delve into all this crazy shit.
>>
>>18775097
They could just be close friends/family lmola
>>
>>18775026
Do u mean the LDS or just Mormonism btw
>>
File: image.jpg (700KB, 2100x2312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
700KB, 2100x2312px
Hey don'y fuk with Bugle Boy - best blower in Saw Laa Shity
>>
>>18774914
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_Transhumanist_Association

There's all kinds of shit about it. Many mormon leaders want transhumanism
>>
>>18775375
>>18775375
I think a lot of casual/cultural mormons don't know how fucking bizarre mormonism is.

How bout the cosmic underwear?
>>
Utah is such a beautiful place to have wasted it on fucking mormons. This is one of the true sins of murahka. Shoulda gave them fux North Dakota
>>
>>18775001
Who wrote those verses?
What bible version?
>>
>>18775569
This

When are we going to annex Utah?

We have good Protestant Christians living in swamps while a retarded cosmic underwear transhumanist John smith cult occupies some of the most beautiful land in the world.

We're going to take it from them
>>
>>18774430
Most Mormons will not share what goes on inside. Visions and "feeling the presence" of loved ones are pretty common from my experience listening to Mormon conversations over the years. (Some) Mormons are weird in that they think ghosts are all demons due to adherence to Old Testament superstition, but they will say they saw Jesus or great grandpa in the temple.

I had a great aunt who was into sprits and ghosts, and sometimes we would talk about ghosts on scout trips, but overall Mormons have a lot of fears about apparitions and think they are the devil's minions tricking them. This is largely due to the mormon doctrine that Satan and his 3rd were banished to earth and denied a physical body.
>>
>>18775618
>Protestants
>Good
Also the heck you will. We got here first. When the only way to get here was in a covered wagon across hundreds of miles of dead land and savages, too.
>>
>>18775399
Like dreams, you will find that if you spill the beans too much the entities offering these experiences will start denying them to you. Most experiences are personal.
>>
File: eyring.jpg (12KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
eyring.jpg
12KB, 300x370px
>>18775618
Protties are tards. Mormons know how to organize and can into science just as good as they can into crazy spiritual topics.
>>
>>18775569
It looked like shit before Brigham made it blossom like a rose.
>>
>>18775483
How bout being able to snort coke off a fifteen year old's ass and still be forgiven for it by saying "sorry" in a special box
>>
>>18774867
I'm pretty torn on Mormons. On one hand they have an absolute batshit crazy belief system but on the other hand they're the fucking nicest people you will ever meet
>>
>>18775729
Sex in dreams is elusive for me too. I can't get it anywhere.
>>
>>18775713
Because there's a difference between faith and logic that we're willing to acknowledge.
Even a lot of "atheists" can't help but bind the two.
>>
>>18775735
It's just a different way of looking at the world, not necessarily crazy. People go around thinking drinking tons of alcohol and taking massive amounts of drugs is good for them, but many of these people are considered sane if they can hold a 9-5 and carry a conversation when sober.

Mormons have a world view similar to Jupiter Ascending and the marvel Thor movies (which is based on Norse myth - look up Bruce Wydner's writings if you want to tie Germanic mythology with Mormonism)
>>
>>18775723
Your talking to the wrong person, I hate catholicism about as much as I hate Mormonism. Maybe even more

But if you're trying to implying that mormons are historically less sexually perverted, that might be a hard case to make
>>
>>18775735
I think that mormons do a lot of things right. They are educated, good looking, and hard working,

But they're in a cult created by John smith who was a fucking nut case himself. If mormons all ditched Mormonism and converted to Pentecostalism, they'd be great
>>
>>18776084
Wait no not Pentecostalism i mean Protestantism
>>
>>18774960
Are the stories in the Temple true?
>>
There is so much wrong with the Mormon church it is hard to start in one particular place. For example, they have basically created a church police force that will allow church leaders to get away with molesting their own grand children. They also are completely based in Masonic belief systems. Inside of their "temples", which are also marked by Masonic symbolism everywhere, they perform symbolistic ritual sacrifices of themselves and take oaths to enforce their religion on everyone in their family, even if their family refuses. There is an analysis of a man who once was a paganist that sought out refuge for whatever reason and he was explicitly told by other pagans to hide within the Mormon religion because of it's close ties to Masonic Priesthood orders, etc.

I grew up in this religion. It is absolute nonsense. Joseph Smith was proven to be a fraud in 1967(?), after the current leaders of the church found the papyrus from the Smith family heirlooms, that he supposedly translated as a "lost book of Moses" that turned out, after proper Egyptian translation, to be basic burial instructions for the deceased. This "lost book" is where all the fucking crazy shit is about God taking Moses through time and space to see the past and future, and took him to Kolob, and told him that men will become gods/immortals over their own universes as long as they follow the Mormon path.

Now, I would love to elaborate more if anyone is interested. I will try to respond with sources later if this thread is still going after I get off work.
>>
>>18776084
"John Smith"? His name is Joseph smith
>>
>>18774430

As a Native American my main issue with the Mormonism is how they've tried to rewrite the history and Spirit of the American Indian.

We do not have powers, we do not all stay in constant communion with Spirits of varying kinds, we don't just sit out in the forest talking to trees (thanks Disney), we are not a chosen people of any kind, nor are we a damned people. Not the people of any god or any devil. We are just people, human beings with individual blood, individual souls, individual beliefs.

Oh, and as you guessed it, we've never had anyfuckingthing to do with Israel nor are we a lost tribe of them. None of the native tongues have Semitic roots either, and if you think so, you have heard our words wrongly.
>>
>>18776170

That poster much have been watching Pocahontas.
>>
>>18774960
I see you're good at parroting church stances like a good little TBM, but the fact is, you can't hide shit behind "sacred". There are plenty of other religions with their own rituals and practices that they consider sacred that they don't try to hide from non-believers, or even some of their own members, like the church does. It's both.

Since you aren't going to hear anything but apologism and half-truths from this guy, I'll give you the run-down on the mormon church.

First, all that shit about reptilians or mormons having horns is bullshit. Reptilians are bullshit anyway, but moving on.

The church is not a pedophile cult like >>18776163 seems to claim, but much like the catholic church, they do make it easy for pedos to slip through the cracks, even though they are supposed to come down hard on them. Mormon clergy like Bishops, who normal members report to, have no formal training, unlike other religions, and as a result, a lot of them screw up. They most likely tell the guys to just "repent" and not do it again and they receive a slap on the wrist and are free to go about their predatory ways. I hear there's an effort to fix this, but can't confirm.

Mormons believe in "milk before the meat", aka giving new converts and outsiders all the light, happy PR fluff about the church before they're allowed to know about the "meatier" issues that might raise some eyebrows. This is all the "secret" stuff that the Mo in this thread defends as being "sacred".
>>
>>18776370
The stuff about ol' Joe Smith and Masonry is true, you can find symbols of it in and on the temples, though they excuse this by assigning them other meanings. He was also an acknowledged gold-digger/treasure-seeker in his youth, which is ostensibly why he wasn't allowed to have the Gold Plates at first. Yes, he had "seer stones" and peered into hats. The church acknowledges yet handwaves all of this. You've seen that South Park episode about Mormons? Pretty much all true, except most families are NOT all that super happy and friendly and enthusiastic about spending time together. The church tries to push is, but a lot of families have issues with each other, just like all other families, and the additional pressure for family togetherness can be exhausting. Mondays are designated "Family Home Evenings" where you're supposed to do church stuff as a family. Mormons also have a lot of extracurricular church activities to keep you immersed in it, like Young Women's/Young Men's activities, visiting teaching, etc.

Mormons believe God comes from a star or planet called "Kolob", this is probably one of the more /x/ things about them. They believe if mormon men are worthy enough, they can become gods and populate their own planets too. There are three "kingdoms" of heaven (Telestial, Terrestrial, and Celestial), and three "degrees" of the highest one, and to get to the highest level of the highest kingdom, you MUST be married (straight marriage, of course) in a mormon temple, no exceptions, no matter how good a person you are. I believe it's a requirement to get into the top kingdom at all. Mormon wives get the dubious "honor" of bearing the god-man's spirit children for all eternity. And even though mainstream mormons no longer practice polygamy, many believe they will be allowed to do so in heaven, with multiple "sister wives" all bearing their spirit babies.
>>
>>18776370
You should just Google "Mormon pedophile cases" and see what you come up with, friend. Been happening since the 50's. In 2001, they spent $3.2 million in PR just to hide a few particular nasty cases. As well as countless other times it was never reported to the authorities which resulted in resignation, not ex-communication and justice from the law. Because they have law enforcement enshrined in their organization to swear absolute fealty to the church and do everything in their power to protect the face of it.

Look at Utah's child abuse statistics from the FBI. They are at the top line of child abuse cases and not just sexual abuse.
>>
>>18776372
People in the top kingdoms of heaven can visit people in the levels beneath them, but not the other way around. I grew up convinced mormons also believed in hell, but apparently they ONLY believe in "outer darkness", a realm where the worst offenders are cast, primarily those who deny the Holy Spirit. Even murderers can go to the lowest, Telestial kingdom, as apparently that's not as great an offense.

Mormons believe in modern-day revelation and that their current Prophet is always infallible, as God would supposedly destroy him on the spot if he tried to lead the church astray, but dead Prophets get the excuse that they were "only human" when people point out questionable things they might have said or done.

Mormons will blindly believe a prophet even to the point of committing atrocities. Look up the "Mountain Meadows Massacre" sometime for an example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

There once was a nasty ol' con man turned murderer who, nonetheless, fooled church hierarchy, who are supposedly receiving direct revelation from God himself. Look up Mark Hofmann and the Kinderhook plates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hofmann

The Book of Abraham, supposedly translated from "reformed Egyptian", has been proven fake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_appraisal_of_the_Book_of_Abraham
>>
>>18776397
Mormons believe there was a war in heaven between the brothers Jesus, who would give people free agency, and Satan, who would force everyone to be good, and that blacks, (possibly also hispanics, native americans, etc.) were "fence sitters" and thus cursed with dark skin. Passages in the BoM mention people that were black as flint becoming "white and delightsome" as they turned to God, which has since been changed to "pure and delightsome" to avoid further controversy.

http://mormoncurtain.com/topic_whiteanddelightsome.html

There have also been issues with mormons and Native Americans, as this guy >>18776193 mentioned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamanite

Mormons believe in baptisms for the dead, essential baptism by proxy by dunking poor fools who volunteer several times for each dead person, as only living people can be baptized, and the dead person gets to "choose" whether to accept or reject this. They've run afoul of other groups, such as Jewish organizations, for continually baptizing their members against their wishes, including Holocaust survivors. The church usually apologizes, tries to make amends, then goes right back to doing it again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptism_for_the_dead#Jewish_Holocaust_victims
>>
>>18776410
Even though they have softened their stance on gays outwardly for PR purposes, the mormon church still believes gay marriage is a trick of the devil to undermine pure, holy straight marriages. They also think queerness is either a choice or a disease. Lately, they've come under fire for their decision to exclude the children of gay couples from being baptized in their church until they turn 18 and are forced to denounce their parents' marriage. Not even such restrictions exist for the children of murderers and pedophiles.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/11/06/new-mormon-church-policy-will-punish-children-of-same-sex-couples-unless-they-disavow-parents/

http://www.advocate.com/politics/religion/2015/04/07/mormon-leader-denounces-lgbt-families-counterfeit

http://religionnews.com/2015/11/07/mormon-apostle-stands-by-new-policy-barring-children-of-same-sex-marriages/
>>
>>18776435
The church also enforces strict, rigid gender roles. Women must dress "modestly", bare bellies and shoulders are sinful, and they are only allowed one piercing in each ear. They must wear skirts and dresses to church, even in winter. Men are not allowed long hair, facial hair, or piercings of any kind, and neither are allowed tattoos. Church publications often airbrush tattoos from members, often new converts, as well as covering up offending belly-buttons (on girls). Women are taught that their highest calling is to be a wife and mother. Women are not allowed to be members of the highest church offices. Most mormons don't know that women once held a "priestesshood", as men with their "priesthood". Any kind of sexual activity, including and especially masturbation, is viewed as a serious sin, which is why so many young mormon couples marry early. They're encouraged to have children right away instead of waiting until they're more mature or financially stable. Large families are encouraged, though they have been shrinking over the generations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_women

http://www.exmormon.org/mormon/mormon426.htm

http://www.lifeaftermormonism.net/forum/topics/to-young-men-only-boyd-k-packer-talk-on-masturbation

http://rebrn.com/re/ex-mormon-describes-the-psychological-torment-inflicted-by-churc-662521/
>>
>>18776450
Many people are familiar with the church's "magic underwear". These are known as "garments" and must be worn by all temple-worthy members who have received their endowments. The only time you don't have to wear them is when you're in swimwear or bathing. Altering/pinning them to suit your clothing is a no no, your clothes must instead be tailored around them. They have changed a lot over the years, going from something a Puritan would be proud of, to slightly more modern styles. They do contain masonic symbols.

Members are taught that their garments will protect them from harm, and you can expect to hear any number of absurd anecdotes concerning this, including one in which a person was decapitated in an accident, but that everywhere the garments touched, his body was "unscathed". Some comfort, huh? They also neglect to realize what this means for the families of members who have been killed wearing garments that did not protect them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment

http://mormoncurtain.com/topic_garments_section1.html

http://www.strangehistory.net/2013/08/08/bullet-proof-mormon-underwear/
>>
>>18776469
More on mormon clothing and temple rituals.

http://lifeafter.org/mormon-temple-clothing-and-other-rituals/

http://www.i4m.com/think/temples/temple_clothes.htm

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/exit-interview-an-exmormon-who-used-to-marry-the-dead

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_(Latter_Day_Saints)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_(LDS_Church)
>>
>>18776493
In addition to the slightly more sensible order for members to abstain from alcohol and tobacco in their "Word of Wisdom", the church also forbids drinking tea and coffee. Other caffeinated beverages, such as soda and energy drinks, even those with more caffeine in them than coffee, are allowed, though there has been some effort to dissuade this. About the only vice left to mormons is desserts, which is why you may find mormon meetings with plates piled high with cookies and brownies while they as that the food be blessed to "nourish and strengthen our bodies" due to the formulaic nature of mormon prayers. This is one reason why mormons tend to get obese, though the men are encouraged to engage in sports and activities such as church ball (there are basketball hoops in the foyers of every mormon church), so they at least get a little exercise. Funnily enough, they also tend to ignore the part about meat being eaten sparingly and "in times of cold or famine". Meat is still central to most main course mormon meals.

http://askanex-mormon.blogspot.com/2012/04/word-of-wisdom-for-dummies-for-weak-and.html

http://exmormon.org/d6/drupal/Mormonism-Word-of-Wisdom

While the church denies forcing its members to be "perfect", the constant drive to strive for perfectionism leads many members, women in particular, into excessive guilt and depression. Perfectionism and overachievers abound in the church, and stress runs high.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4403731

http://postmormon.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-mormon-shame-and-tame-cycle.html

http://www.millennialstar.org/nobodys-perfect-a-look-at-toxic-perfectionism-and-depression/
>>
>>18776450
m8 there are plenty of men at my ward with long hair, facial hair, piercings, tattoos, any combination of those, young and old
>>
>>18774960
>Magic Underwear

Nigga, there's some things you guys SHOULD keep secret.
>>
File: 1457492323620.jpg (65KB, 439x746px) Image search: [Google]
1457492323620.jpg
65KB, 439x746px
>>18776450
there is literally nothing wrong with this
>>
>>18775001
I agree, Mormons really don't have MORE ridiculous beliefs than other denominations. Just DIFFERENT ridiculous beliefs.
>>
>>18776564
So basically, there's a "brief" run-down of mormonism, their wacky and sometimes offensive beliefs and practices, etc. and this barely scratches the surface. If I had to sum it all up, I'd say mormons are not bad people, but their church is toxic and based on lies and superstitions. Of course, I would say that about most religions, but the mormon church in particular uses borderline cult tactics, persecution complexes, guilt trips, a feeling of "us verses them", "be in the world not of the world" mentalities that enable the church to sink its claws deeper into their psyches than most other mainstream christian churches.

Any junk about them hiding reptilians or having sex orgies in their temples may be bunk, but a lot of it is based on fear and suspicion because they're so secretive about their practices. Now that you know a little more about them, that should clear up some of the misunderstandings. I can answer any other questions you might have, but I think I've taken over this thread enough already.
>>
>>18775022
Thanks for the laugh. I would argue that I'm not racist. Those who know me best would argue otherwise.
>>
>>18776570
Pics or you're bullshitting. Any such members would immediately be disciplined and forced to cut their hair and remove their piercings. Removal of tattoos would be recommended, but not required, AFAIK.
>>
>>18775410
probably FCLDS
>>
>>18774430
people say the damnedest things.
>>
>>18776576
>the kid's face in the background
Kek
>>
>>18774516
Saw an odd shadowy mass go down a hallway and through a door when I worked a psych ward. I assumed I was just tired and needed coffee till the patient in that room came out screaming about a devil raping him. Truth be told devil take that ass, guy was an asshole even when the meds were right
>>
>>18774867
I was raised as a mormon and felt nothing when I was baptized (to please my mother). It's a spiritually dead religion (not to mention just plain ridiculous) and I eventually abandoned it to become atheist, and now, a Satanist.

This whole transhumanism thing comes as a shock to me, however, as my mother still keeps ups with the teachings and yet has no idea what that even means when I mention it to her. It sounds like something the church would condemn, honestly.
>>
>>18775410
Both
>>
>>18777676
atheist-->satanist
???

Like Laveyan Satanism or did you seriously just go to edgy side of the same fucking court?
>>
As a person growing up in Utah all my life reading some of this stuff: lol. Some of you guys are insane if you actually think anyone in the church believes these lunatic theories. Its an innocuous religion, have you ever tried, you know, talking to any of them?

I know you wanna find something crazy and interesting here but I hate to break it to you, mormonism is no nore interesting or occult than any other christian subset.
>>
>>18777676
>sounds like something the church would condemn

Of course. Even the most corrupt denomination of Christianity would admit that transhumanism is unbiblical. But the mormon church is all about that shit, while 90% of them have never even heard the term.

Transhumanism is basically ushering the apocalypse.
>>
>>18774430
And lots of people report Mormons being fucked in the head too.
>>
>>18776581
I dont care about either side but you come off as one of those insane "ex-mormon anti-mormons" I see congregate at a local bar in Salt Lake I frequent. If anyones batshit its you guys with your lifelong dedication to trying to smear something that does literally nothing to you anymore (or likely ever did). After all youre all sjw easily offended dickbrain types.
Ill just say, I expected to see one of you spouting off pages of the same dogshit the second I saw that thread picture, and you did not disappoint. Every time lol. Damn victim complex.
>>
>>18775735
>but on the other hand they're the fucking nicest people you will ever meet

a little TOO nice, don't you think?
>>
>>18776576

>solid upstanding citizen
>voting for bernie in no way is indicative of the wish for free stuff and inability to hold down gainful employment
>>
>>18779848
lol srry bby, did I offend your crackpot religion? You sound pretty butthurt.

Everything I wrote about is 100% true, so it's not a "smear" in the slightest.
>>
>>18779756
Theistic. Laveyans are atheist.
>>
File: c32.png (41KB, 580x353px) Image search: [Google]
c32.png
41KB, 580x353px
>>18779848
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.