[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gas station thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

Post creepy stories from gas stations or rest stops. I want stories from creepy ones, at night, in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>18774358
you first, faggot
>>
>>18774358
go to a rest stop and hang out there your fuking self you lazy piece of shit then come and just write your own. god getta life - hang in a rest stop! at night!
>>
>>18774358
http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/09/20/monster-charged-kidnapping-death-jessica-heeringa/90737730/

Here ya go asshole - go cuff your carrot and don't come back.
>>
>going back home from a vacation spot
>leave late so it's dark out by the time I'm roughly a third of the way home
>stop at a gas station for a pepsi
>there's no one else there but me and the clerk
>theres no pepsi so I have to get a coke instead
>>
>>18774358
I'll keep it short.

Worked security every Sunday I'd fill up my truck at a local station that accepts my Flyers card.

Shit was closed.

Drive to a shitty gas station about 10 mins away. Chevron in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. Hop out put card in and won't slide out.

>error. About 10 secs it turns green to pull out. I fill up.

Drive back to office. One white car in front of me the whole trip. Some Fucker runs the stop and crashes into the white car in front of me.

Had something not locked my card up I would have been if front of the white car and have gotten fucked up. Plus I'd of had to deal with my work and getting in a wreck in s company car.
>>
>>18774358
>driving from MN to AZ
>late night, trying to get to Albuquerque because that's where my hotel was, and like a dumbass I pushed myself way too hard and had too much ground to cover in one day
>want to stop in Tucumcari, New Mexico
>assume exits are coming later on the west side of the city, miss the actual last exit before desert again for miles and miles
>say fuck it, don't really see a place to make a U-Turn and no exit ramps, so drive further west and hope I find an off ramp and gas soon
>finally see a dark gas station. It was past midnight so I assumed they closed shop but I could still pay at the pump
>stop and get out of my car
>abandoned as fuck, pumps obviously not in working order, but too late now
>stand around awkwardly, about to get back into my car when around the corner of the station comes a huge guy, looked Native American. Think Cheif from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest big.
>doesn't say a god damn word to me, just takes a few steps out of the dark and then stops until I say something like "Sir, is there any gas around here?" (Not my finest moment)
>dude just stares at me just long enough to unnerve me, then says no, to head back east is the closest. Actually a nice guy now thag I think about it but his mannerisms, fuck
>get in my car, head east and about to get onto the 40 back to Tucumcari for gas
>car in my review mirror appears out of fucking nowhere, coming up fast
>floor it to the on-ramp, look back as I'm merging and the car is gone

It doesn't end with much but god damn, I was spooked. That area of the country always fucked with me, granted almost every time I drove through there I was sleep deprived and borderline hallucinating.
>>
>>18774492
Also, I have another story of that area if anons are interested. Seriously, that part of the country is just so desolate and old, it's really an interesting place.
>>
>>18774534
would have been a good ending if the native american dude was standing at the next gas station, you get freaked out and drive away deciding to get gas somewhere else, you finally arrive at another gas station and there he is again just staring at you.
I mean that would have been cool but I appreciate you keeping it non-fiction. Please share more anon.
>>
>>18774358
Not really 'paranormal' but would trigger the fuck out of some people.

The gas station up the road here has a problem in the late summer months. It's fuckin' infested with -thousands of spiders-.

>Spiders that rappel down in front of your face when you are pumping gas.
>Spiders all over the pumps.
>Spiders all clustered around the door so if you try and go in ten spiders land on you.

The spiders, they are there for the bright lights. Those attract insects so this real estate for cheap eating brings them to the backyard. And all over you.
>>
>>18774492
so did you turn around there or keep heading west to get to your destination?
>>
File: 1485111883725.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485111883725.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>18774418
>coke<pepsi
what the fuck
>>
File: Native-American.jpg (55KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
Native-American.jpg
55KB, 352x500px
>stand around awkwardly, about to get back into my car when around the corner of the station comes a huge guy, looked Native American. Think Cheif from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest big.
>doesn't say a god damn word to me, just takes a few steps out of the dark and then stops until I say something like "Sir, is there any gas around here?" (Not my finest moment)
>dude just stares at me just long enough to unnerve me, then says no, to head back east is the closest. Actually a nice guy now thag I think about it but his mannerisms, fuck
>get in my car, head east and about to get onto the 40 back to Tucumcari for gas
>arrive at the gas station but once again there is no gas
>hear noise behind me
>spin around
>It's that native again
>I mutter "what the fuck" and take three steps back
>how did y-
>"you picked a bad night to get gas, friend"
>he steps back into the darkness
>I decide to follow (kinda stupid I know) but the man is nowhere to be found like he stepped into a shadow and fuckin vanished
>nope the fuck outta there
>I really need gas though, I literally don't have enough to make it to the hotel
>drive for a long ass time through buttfuck nowhere
>gas reaching zero
>ohshitplsno.gif
>pull into a gas station just as the car dies
>frantically looking about paranoid
>again NO FUCKING GAS
>hear a rippling sound from the darkness
>I know it before I see it
>cold unblinking stare
>"nowhere to go now is there?"
>I run but he lunges forwards and grabs me
>arms and legs flailing but as he pulls me into the darkness my consciousness fades into nothing
>>
File: 1391806103930.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1391806103930.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>18774418
>coke<pepsi
why
>>
File: 2017-02-28 21.34.39 (Medium).jpg (143KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-28 21.34.39 (Medium).jpg
143KB, 1365x768px
>>18774358
Gas stations in the middle of nowhere are usually closed at night, so most of the angst derives from wondering if you'll make it back to the 24 hour station at the edge of the suburbs on 3/16 of a tank at 2:30 in the morning.

I've had some odd experiences at the Esso station at Lakeshore and Leslie (probably because it's right at the end of the Gardiner/QEW and the bottom of the DVP/404 so you get all sorts) but I wouldn't call any of them creepy.

Pic related, it's where Joey, Wheels and Snake got the broken taillight fixed when they "borrowed" Snake's dad's car on Degrassi. Still looks the same.
>>
>>18774664
fag
>>
>>18774369
>>18774375
>>18774393
Wierd samefagging in this thread
>>
File: 1489458900174.jpg (18KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489458900174.jpg
18KB, 375x500px
>>18774358
This is but roleplaying but definitely check out https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Night_Shift
>>
>>18774358
Back when I was in highschool I met a serial killer at a gas station.

>pumping gas in my shitty oldsmobile
>dude pulls up to the pump behind me, puts the gas pump in his car and immediately walks up to me
>dude is tall, like 6'5"
>has these weird mannerisms: big fake smile, dead wide eyes, a thick coat
>keeps trying to start a conversation withme even though I just want to get the fuck out if there
>has this very aggressive vibe and immediately get the feeling that if Idont get in my car and leave now Ill end up on the news
>just get in my car and floor it
>still expect to findout he kidnapped young men and murdered them to this day
>>
>>18775974
maybe he was just trying to sell you something
>>
>>18774358
Creepiest story never told: Fucking bums smoking.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.