[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: FGDHLK1FEX31MZS.MEDIUM.jpg (37KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
FGDHLK1FEX31MZS.MEDIUM.jpg
37KB, 620x465px
How feasible is a homemade Ouija?
Yea or Nay?
Like is there a risk increase?
>>
>Ouija

>feasible

Choose only one.
>>
>>18773684

Only the Hasbro one works
>>
>>18773689
I'm not a member of the /x/men so I don't really believe it, but I do wanna mess around with one.
>>
>>18773684
I wouldn't mess with it without a basic understanding of what you're doing first.
>>
>>18773684
its way better than those fuking commercial made things that have been poluted by capitalism money for profit filthy lucre. Dark powers will pat those fuckers back one day.

Homemade is always best - has your own karma, spirit soul in it and dark powers will respect that rather than if your lazy worthless parents bought it for for fucking krysmess or something.
>>
>>18773698
You are kursed for a long fuking time - fukshit
>>
zozo tried to come through the home made one we made, we were getting a lot of spiritual energy whenever we had a session, we also contacted a jewish holocaust victim who didn't know their name

also we were in a mental hospital lmao
>>
Try it out op
post results
>>
>>
>>18773684
they work just fine, provided you use suitable materials that provide a minimum of friction between board and planchet.
>>
>>18773901
OOICU812!
facefukt by Mattel.
>>
>>18773907
Lyke graphite powder or ky?
>>
>>18773684
the Ouija board is a corporate sham constructed from the words "oui" and "ja", both of which mean "yes" in French and German respectively. It has 0 supernatural significance.
>>
>>18773921
illustration board, tagboard, foamboard work just fine.

i mean you'll have better results with that than using a rough piece of plywood full of splinters and irregularities.
>>
>>18773684
Don't put the word OUIJa on it tho , OP. The board knows what it is. so do you and so do the powers.

Hasbro writes that dumas shit on theirs that they sell caws they're just trying to make money. Its a marketing money making ploy. It teells you they're fake - a fukin Murahkan knock off.
>>
>>18773939
This is 4 real OP thats why you don't want that dumas shit on the 1 you make!
>>
>>18773951
so drawing a fat pair of tits on the board will attract hottie ghost girls right?
>>
>>18773964
No it will attract fat fuking murahkan bitches with fake tits. a britney board made out of dried silicone.
>>
Pendulum dowsing works much better for simple cheap solo scrying. Also staring at a wood fire but that's more advanced.
>>
>>18773684
Those crosses are going to reduce the chance of you cohorting with demons.
>>
I actually have a legitimate Ouija experience from many years ago. My cousin bought one and she had us use it in the kitchen. It told us answers to basic questions accurately like how many people were in the room, etc. It really freaked me out and gave me a really bad feeling.

I accept my cousin might have been moving it. But it didn't feel like it. She's grown with kids now and I think the last time I asked her she still swears she wasn't faking it.

We asked it how many people were in the room, I thought there was 5 but it accurately told us 4, my grandma was standing just on the edge of the carpet to floor divider between the open kitchen and living room area. Other stuff like that it got right as well.

She told me her friends used it to get a sign from one of their passed away grandmas. Nothing happened and the girl went to the bathroom and something tapped at the second floor window. A rose decoratin also fell from its place on the wall.

We have one somewhere here and I can never bring myself to use it. Last time I tried with friends some time ago it didn't work. Everyone was joking around and making fun of it. I still think they can be used, I'm a believer at least even though I still have some doubts I just can't explain how the planchette moved like that.
>>
>>18774007
You never leave an Ouija board session. You need to tell the shit you summoned to GTFO or else you're effectively inviting them in. It's not safe to begin with as there are no ghosts, only demons.
>>
>>18774038
OP, this!
>>
>>18774038
why do they need to be summoned? don't they just fly around anyway?
>>
>>18774113
Something something from spiritual plane to physical plane something something welcoming them to fuck with your life.
>>
>>18774139
why do you think this?
>>
>>18774129
I'm glad cheesy ass movies still scare some people. [spoiler]Try Fire in the Sky when you're younger than 10.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18774147
Because that's just the rules. God protects people unless they actively welcome demons in. That's why Satanists need rituals to get the interactions and benefits they want. If this wasn't the case, the world would be effectively Hell as the Bible describes it.

Note how demons that manage to get a physical body whether through possession or the theory that aliens are demons have a lot more free reign but are limited in what they can do.
>>
>>18774162
what about the book of job?
>>
>>18774218
What about it? I'm not a Biblical scholar so I don't know what you're referring to within Job.
>>
>>18774149
Posted in the wrong thread lol
>>
>>18774269
job was a righteous man who god allowed satan to afflict with ALL FUCKING SORTS of maladies. job never gave in and praised god through all of it, satan ended up losing the bet that he could break one of god's devoted.

i'm referring to the book as a whole, which contradicts the idea that god will protect you from demons unless you specifically draw them to yourself.
>>
>>18774293
Jesus went through the same shit. He, who had never sinned, was cast into Hell for three days to be tortured by demons. Jesus acted to give humankind a chance at redemption. Job was an example of the strength of faith in spite of suffering. Job suffering was in and of itself a miracle (I know) because God knew he would persevere and serve as an example to Christians about the strength of faith. That being said there are more contemporary examples of demonic possession of those who have been uninvolved with demons, including a Christian German girl who died during her possession but caused reforms to how exorcisms were conducted. I believe she was beatified.

There is also the more cynical example of how God has explicitly allowed Satan to control this world, but if you realize that God is the polar opposite of Satan, you can see that forgiveness of even his greatest enemies is one of his traits. Don't forget that God also likes to make examples, as he did with Job.
>>
>>18774038

Well, my life has been pretty bad. Lots of accidents and heartbreak. My dad made me do this ritual someone priest or temple person told him to make me do where we buried a jar of some orange seeds or legumes in the ground. I don't think it worked because a lot of stuff happened after. My mother once told me she wonders if I have a curse.
>>
>>18775534
Anyways, what can I do to tell whatever is following me to leave me?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.