[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Library Update 46

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 79

File: omg1.jpg (15KB, 490x441px) Image search: [Google]
omg1.jpg
15KB, 490x441px
/sum/ pastebin
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>Shamanism
Burst of Breath, an anthology of Amazonian ethnography, mostly rooted through their use of music. It's sorta requisite knowledge for Whitehead and other more advanced shit.

Tswea's Gift, magic and meaning in Amazonian society.

>Euro
Magic and Divination in the Middle Ages
After discussing the terminology of talismanic magic and its position in divisions of science in the Middle Ages, this book traces the history of talismanic texts from the Classical period through the Arabic world to the Latin Middle Ages. The principal authorities are Hermes and Aristotle, and the search for the secret knowledge of these ancient sages is shown to have been a catalyst for the translating activity from Arabic to Latin in 12th century Spain.

If the guy that was talking to me last night about the Dragon Book of Essex is around, we should chat more, here or maybe through like email or irc or whatever you prefer. There's a LOT of ground to cover if you weren't here for the last year and six months to watch me wrestle with the system.
>>
>>18773249
Update on David Griffin.
Pic related. Yesterday was a weird day.

Update on the invultation of Chironymous.
>I have the name of the natal demon
>I have the tongue
>I picked up some ritual supplies
Now I just gotta figure out if I'm doing this ASAP or coupling it with Equinox rituals.
>>
File: r0_0_729_410_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (43KB, 729x410px) Image search: [Google]
r0_0_729_410_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
43KB, 729x410px
>>18773281
Forgot to bump.
>>
The Cultus Sabbati music video you posted earlier was super interesting, Ape. It reminded me of an Asian documentary I saw way back regarding possession rituals and seeing people enthusiastically using bladed items on themselves without care.
>>
>>18773249
I'm the cultus saabati person. I think I've emailed you before but that might have been to a throwaway. I can be in contact any way you prefer.
>>
>>18773325
We don't know who Cultus Sabbati the band is.
They knew the name of the third book of the Trimagesterion years before it was publicly dropped (Aureon).
It COULD be Schulke, he got a degree in experimental film. Likes Godzilla.

>>18773338
Depends on who hard I gotta walk you through this. What's your knowledge basis so far? DBoE is over 800 pages, and it took me something like nine months of research and practice to 'get' it.
>>
>>18773345
>What's your knowledge basis so far?
>>18773338
This can start me out:
>How well do you know the Golden Dawn?
>How well do you know Thelema?
>>
>>18773281
Fuck David Griffin. He's a joke. His weird wife is a joke. Chic Cicero is better.
>>
>>18773351
I agree.
Griffin appears to have become half literate.
https://youtu.be/ZAJZR2nGNd4?list=PL6QkDpVPUcLxS2uuhRc8f5KPg6ztJ19Mg
>>
>>18773360
I remember reading about him fighting with ... oh what's his name? Oh yeah. Everyone. I think that was on WOTD. They always made it a point to write an article everytime he did something foolish. So pretty much every day, there was an amusing article about him.
>>
>>18773281
lol you should do it asap
>>
>>18773380
>whizzzryd wars
>>
>>18773392
So tomorrow then?
I'll be sure to grab lots of pics :3
>>
>>18773396
you've been perpetuating whizzzryd wars for the past few weeks as well as publicly asking for peoples personal private information, making threats, and posting edgy pictures of guns while talking about how you ejaculate into preserved human skulls.

I think you should do your little invultation ASAP because it's going to be funny when you do.
>>
>>18773398
Sounds good.
>>
kotzkblog.blogspot co.il/2016/07/87-mysteries-behind-origins-of-zohar.html?m=1

Quick read on the history of the zohar.
>>
>>18773360
Was David Griffin who you warned me about last thread?
What does he do? Is he a money grubbing bastard?
>>
File: 1458152277847.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458152277847.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>18773402
>I think you should do your little invultation ASAP because it's going to be funny when you do.
Invultations are just to keep people quiet.
Maybe you shouldn't be so worried about my silly little rites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1oQglI7WHc
>>
File: IMG_2151.jpg (137KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2151.jpg
137KB, 640x483px
I'd like to join an occult group - which modern ones are
>good/legit
>bad/memes
>in the US

Perhaps, if you know Ape, how to go about initiation or what preliminary knowledge is required. Thank you very much in advance
>>
>>18773402
hi dave. Do you still think drug dealers getting arrested means the government is persecuting you?
>>
>>18773407
I never said I'm worried.
What do I have to worry about anyway?
It doesnt concern me, anyway.

You did call yourself a "butcher" though, didnt you? lol. Your ego gets the better of you.

Still, I'm glad you're going to do this. I feel that the cruelty that follows will be portioned fairly.

Also I don't like seeing your dna covered skull in all honesty.
>>
>>18773409
>>good/legit
>>bad/memes
>>in the US
The issue here is that it's almost entirely location based.
AMORC is trash.
Griffin is trash.
OTO is...variable. It's often trash, but gets better the bigger the city (more people to check other's bs).
All the srs problems I hear or see about are small local bodies.
Most A.'.A.'. lineages are...not led by competent people, to put it lightly.
Temple of Set is consistently good but edgelordy.

Depends on what your fellowship needs are.
>>
>>18773409
They are all trash
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>18773421
>You did call yourself a "butcher" though, didnt you?
Nope, I said I was *waiting* on the butcher. Big difference.

>never said I was worried
That's why you're in here, because you're not concerned about it at all? :3

>Also I don't like seeing your dna covered skull in all honesty.
Well it's my thread so you can fucking cope, eh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Se9vvLsVUI
>>
>>18773431
Your huge ego is causing you to become defensive.

Looking forward to the results of tomorrow. I hope you're a man of your word.
>>
>>18773349
>How well do you know the Golden Dawn?
Honestly not extemely well, I feel as though I know the basic principles of the system like the color scales but my knowledge is lacking compared to other systems. Israel Regardies complete Golden Dawn has been on my list for a while but I haven't gotten around to reading it.

>How well do you know Thelema?
Thelema is basically the core of my magical practice and all of the "high level" magic I've done with the exception of some basic evocation has been based on Thelema or an associated system.
>>
>>18773422
You're a member of the OTO, correct? What are your fellowship's needs/aims?
>>
File: genwar.png (270KB, 620x1001px) Image search: [Google]
genwar.png
270KB, 620x1001px
>>18773436
I dunno what you expect other than your little man crush being quiet.

Ain't like I'm engaging in assault sorcery here, but I mean if that's what you WANT I can start looking up clan songs.

>>18773438
>Israel Regardies complete Golden Dawn has been on my list for a while but I haven't gotten around to reading it.
One of the papers that forms the core assumption of the Dragon Book of Essex comes from the Golden Dawn manuscripts. I'll look it up for you.

>Thelema
How well do you understand Crowley's initiatory rites, since, y'know, I host 'em all.
>>
>>18773407

shut the fuck up tripfag

shut the fuck up tripfag
shut the fuck up tripfag

shut the fuck up tripfag

shut the fuck up tripfag

shut the fuck up tripfag
>>
File: V6yuP5F.jpg (386KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
V6yuP5F.jpg
386KB, 638x825px
>>18773447
Right now? None. I find few people engaging in the Work. But I'm also in the middle of pissfuck nowhere.

I mean, I've seen REALLY competent witchy meet-n-greet amateurs, where OTO bodies are just trash, as well as the reverse. All depends. I can't tell you much more than broad strokes of groups to avoid.

>>18773454
Oh, look, the precious little snowflake got triggered because someone invaded his online safespace.

https://youtu.be/ohPeXwJuGqY?t=40
>>
>>18773449
Sure. Start looking up clan songs. I already told you I don't care.
>>
>>18773449
>How well do you understand Crowley's initiatory rites, since, y'know, I host 'em all.

You mean like Liber Pyramidos? I would honestly say my knowledge is spotty, there are certain rituals I feel very comfortable about and others where my knowledge is more surface level. One of the problems with self initiation I suppose.
>>
File: 1489186991092.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489186991092.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>18773472
>doesn't care
>still replying
Bottomest zozzle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGz1b9M9u0
>>
>>18773482
Should I have stayed quiet so you would think I was afraid of your edgy machete and bird shot picture? or your idle threats?
Maybe you should just do the invultation right now.
>>
>>18773474
>You mean like Liber Pyramidos?
Yes, Liber ThROA, more like, but I can walk you through the meaning and proper use of these Rites, if you're SERIOUS about practicing their elaborations through DBoE.

Open up "Complete Golden Dawn" in Google Books. Look up "draco", pay special attention to page 596 and the projection of the Tree on the sphere of the Nights' Sky.
>>
File: the_buddy_christ_by_lumpygravy.jpg (156KB, 1106x576px) Image search: [Google]
the_buddy_christ_by_lumpygravy.jpg
156KB, 1106x576px
>>18773494
And then there's this fucking guy
https://youtu.be/NUC2EQvdzmY
>>
>>18773500
I have a bit of snow to shovel but once I am done I will get on it. I'm assuming you're going to be lurking here baiting the pathologically paranoid for a while?
>>
>>18773494
But it's getting dark and I won't have pretty pics of skulls nested in wreaths of root, wort, and peacock feathers strewn about with the first flowers of the season :c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

>>18773500
Here, it's hard to find all the threads with desustorage taking a shit.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/draco/username/ape/
https://archived.moe/his/search/text/draco/username/ape/

Like I said there's lots of ground to cover but just get on ONE and Leaper Between and we'll have time to fill you in on the trajectory of the Sabbatick Craft.
>>
>>18773523
>b-b-b-b-but
>>
>>18773505
That's fucking dope, mate.

>>18773521
Yuh.
>>
File: tumblr_n3gau6G3Au1tqy9k3o1_1280.jpg (148KB, 736x1149px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3gau6G3Au1tqy9k3o1_1280.jpg
148KB, 736x1149px
>>18773530
>Aesthesis isn't a component of:
>>18773521
>baiting the pathologically paranoid
You're not too good at this are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAJTeCJ7NG0
>>
>>18773540
Suit yourself, Anon. Tomorrow then.
>>
>>18773553
I'll be waiting with bells on
:3
https://youtu.be/NUC2EQvdzmY
>>
>>18773462
>Right now? None. I find few people engaging in the Work. But I'm also in the middle of pissfuck nowhere.

So, you're moreso a witch-alone?

>I can't tell you much more than broad strokes of groups to avoid
That's fine. I totally understand. You said Temple of Set is competent - what is their schtick? You said it was edgy?
>>
>>18773574
>what is their schtick?
Reconstruction of Egyptian Seth worship plus elaborations on the Western tradition through the lens of Satanism.

I posit them because they run a VERY tight ship if you're looking for a group that almost assuredly does NOT fuck around.

Recommending good groups is easier for those in Western Europe. You have more (more or less) traditional survivals out there.

>>18773558
Didn't realize that linked back to the same tune. Whatever, listen to it again.
>>
>If thou wilt invoke the Forces of
the Head of the Dragon of the Moon thou shalt trace the lunar invoking Hexagram and write
therein the symbol of Caput and for the tail Cauda.

That's... interesting. Unfortunately "geomantic" symbols are a huge blind spot for me. The Tarot kept screaming at me to study their meaning too. I guess its time to fire up the ol notes and get to work. Is there a good basic primer in the library that isn't chock full of blinds like Crowley's useless writings on the subject?
>>
>>18773619
No but you should be fine on the internet just looking about.
>>
>>18773591
>Recommending good groups is easier for those in Western Europe. You have more (more or less) traditional survivals out there

Ugh, such is life.

>Reconstruction of Egyptian Seth
Sounds like something I could get into
>they run a VERY tight ship if you're looking for a group that almost assuredly does NOT fuck around
That's moreso what I'm looking for. A serious group who knows their stuff.

>Western tradition through the lens of Satanism
Could you elaborate on this more? Sounds fascinating. I'm assuming Seth/Set is akin to Satan
>>
>>18773634
>I'm assuming Seth/Set is akin to Satan
I mean, it's sort of a facile assumption but it's their tagline.

The idea is that they grew from Church of Satan. Where it was half for show, Aquino, one of the early and highest ranking members, wrote a text called Diabolicon which became a sensation in the Church of Satan. It posits a magickal force known as the "Black Flame" which most other Satanic outfits have gone on to adopt.

Shortly before breaking he wrote another text called "Coming Forth by Night" which he construed to be a sequel to Liber L and took a significant fraction of the Church of Satan's more serious membership with it.

The Work is hard to summarize; it's incredibly individualist and the beginner will be given a massive reading list and told to specialize in a few sections. Some Setians reject Crowely, others embrace him to the point of having a sub-sect devoted to running the A.'.A.'. as a solo endeavor.

Their initiations aren't "dense" like the Golden Dawn or even the OTO. I'm honestly not even sure about the content thereof these days.
>>
Does anyone have a PDF similar to this book? Or a PDF of this book itself? https://www.amazon.com/Magick-Gods-Goddesses-Invoke-Llewellyns/dp/1567181791

Here are some PDF's I have to share
http://pastebin.com/72vjAH1p
>>
>>18773678
I tend to carry much more advanced material but thanks.
>>
>>18773406
Oh yeah. And a charlatan. If I remember correctly, he's also a tour guide.
>>
>Caput is of a benevolent character, and Cauda of a malefic, save in a very few
matters. And be thou well wary of dealing with these forces of Caput and Cauda or with those of
Sol and Luna during the period of an eclipse, for they are the Powers of an eclipse. For an eclipse to take place both the Sun and Moon must be in conjunction with them in the Zodiac, these two luminaries being at the same time either in conjunction or opposition as regards each other.

The eclipse this year is gonna be a doozy huh
>>
>>18773701
Makes me wonder who ghostwrote Ritual Magic Manual on his behalf.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (270KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
270KB, 1120x1600px
>>18773706
>The eclipse this year is gonna be a doozy huh
You have NO clue.

The pages posted from the unpublished Totemic Invokation of the Shadow Selves and hints inside of Schukle's texts have given me more than enough of a basis to start reconstructing the Cultus Sabbati's solar eclipse workings.

I'm gonna need to work on the script more.
>>
>>18773678
I'll take a look. Check back tomorrow.
>>
>>18773719
Do you have any books on deities?
>>
>>18773723
Not in any one folder.
Poke around.

>>18773719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HeaxFaNZeg
>>
>>18773659
>Their initiations aren't "dense" like the Golden Dawn or even the OTO
You mean in terms of memorizing texts, performing rituals competently, completing tests, and things of this nature?

>The Work
I'm assuming when you use this term, you mean the sum or whole of the group in specific?

>>18773719
>Cultus Sabbati
Is this another verifiable group worth pursuing?
>>
>>18773687
Some of those PDF's are from your library though.
>>
>>18773719
got any books on Draconian stuff
>>
>>18773731
>verifiable
You can call the Cultus Sabbati anything but verifiable.

The core Quadria fractured long ago. Schulke is supposedly the Magister but good luck finding them. It's been IMPLIED to me that they reject anyone asking for membership.

Hence why I spend absurd amounts of cash on items from Helen Oliver's personal collection.

>I'm assuming when you use this term, you mean the sum or whole of the group in specific?
Sure.

>You mean in terms of memorizing texts, performing rituals competently, completing tests, and things of this nature?
In this context I'm only speaking to the CONTENT of their initiatory rites. They don't make everything a Kabbalistic lesson.

You'll be expected to memorize and perform rites, take tests, etc., but won't be expected to be able to cite knowledge lectures like more Masonic outfits (GD, OTO, etc).

>>18773741
Literally everything Cultus Sabbati.
We worship the Pole Serpent.
>>
>>18773750
Do you have any books on kinetics?
>>
File: Cats-Eye-Nebula[1].jpg (51KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cats-Eye-Nebula[1].jpg
51KB, 1024x1024px
Wow there is a lot of Theosophy involved in this night sky projection stuff. Good ol Madame Blavatsky

Also the Dragon, the constellation Draco, surroundeth the Pole Kether of
our Celestial Heavens.
>>
>>18773755
>Also the Dragon, the constellation Draco, surroundeth the Pole Kether of
>our Celestial Heavens.
Yes.
This is the main current of the Dragon Book.
Next up on your list should be Chapter 6 of Aryeh Kaplan's Sefer Yetzirah. It explains the Kabbalistic basis of understanding Teli and Galgal, the circle of ecliptic Behenian stars, and the Pole Serpent.
>>
>>18773709
Probably his own spin on works of greater magicians. One text is laughable. Israel Regardie wrote an entire library on the subject
>>
>>18773781
If I'm piecing this together correctly the formula for this system is ancient. I always knew there was something going on with the fact that the Great Pyramid has two chambers that would have faced Sirius and Draco at the time it was built.
>>
>>18773795
>I always knew there was something going on with the fact that the Great Pyramid has two chambers that would have faced Sirius and Draco at the time it was built.
One of the most popular pre-Hermetic conceptualizations of the Tree of Life was an octohedron; Egyptian afterlife is posited to be a literal mirror reflection under the dirt.
Crowley's ritual assumptions appear to have been tetrahedral.

>>18773792
I know, I'm not DEFENDING the fuckwit it just makes me curious.
>>
>>18773281
Chiron isn't even the one doing it, dipshit.
>>
>>18773781
u fucc
>>
>>18773824
Tetrahedral. That explains a weird dream I had and a symbol that keeps popping up.

>Early Kabbalists referred to Teli by its Arabic name Al Jaz’har meaning “knot” or “node”
>>
File: apep_1[1].jpg (100KB, 499x301px) Image search: [Google]
apep_1[1].jpg
100KB, 499x301px
>>18773839
>>
>>18773531
These threads are worth visiting just for the music
https://youtu.be/KyFe5m2MU9Q
>>
>>18773827
You should listen to a nice soothing balad, my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdD1tdpgeAU

>>18773839
>Tetrahedral
Came out of left field for me too. It's rooted in some Golden Dawn assumptions as well. Triangle of Hod, Netzach, and Malkut, with Iesod as the peak.
>>
>>18773848
I try mate.
Can't be an edgelordy occultist without a crunchy soundtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOtmWxqN1fY
>>
>>18773849
Gwar rules!
Maybe you're less of a dipshit than I thought.
But you're still one if you think this faggot nonsense is going to change anything. It's three other people who are posting.
>>
>>18773857
Gimmie something I can construct the name of their natal demons with or fuck off and hope that invulting Chiro has residual on the other spammers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yIjzhcHT9Y
>>
Parashat Chukat tells a very peculiar story regarding the plague of snakes that attacked Israel: “HaShem said to Moses: ’Make yourself a Pole Serpent, and let whoever is bitten look at it and live.’ So Moses made a copper snake and put it on a pole, and whenever a snake bit a man, he would gaze upon the copper snake and live.” The Sefer Yetzirah tells us about a very mysterious word, “Teli,” which comes from the root word “talah” which means “to hang.” The word has many meanings as discussed by the Sages; such as a type of sword, a quiver of piles for arrows, or a kind of bola (a line with a ball at the end used to ensare animals). The text explains the Teli is the axis by which the heavens rotate. It is explained as if there is a line with a ball at the end, symbolizing the place by which the celestial spheres hang.

That looks an awful lot like a fish hook to me
>>
File: tzaddi1305359555984.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tzaddi1305359555984.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
>>18773875
>fish hook
>>
>>18773750
>It's been IMPLIED to me that they reject anyone asking for membership
Well, don't tell them I'm interested, k? ;^)

Do they only approach individuals whom they deem worthy? There has to be some sort of selection process. Hence:
>absurd amounts of cash on items from Helen Oliver's personal collection

You suggested that they are led and, therefore, have direction.

I'm sorry for so many questions, but your responses intrigue me so.
>>
>>18773888
neat

"I see no harm in revealing the mystery of Tzaddi to 'the wise'; others will hardly understand my explanations. Tzaddi is the letter of The Emperor, the Trump IV, and He is the Star, the Trump XVII. Aquarius and Aries are therefore counterchanged, revolving on the pivot of Pisces, just as, in the Trumps VIII and XI, Leo and Libra do about Virgo. This last revelation makes our Tarot attributions sublimely, perfectly, flawlessly symmetrical. The fact of its so doing is a most convincing proof of the superhuman Wisdom of the author of this Book to those who have laboured for years, in vain, to elucidate the problems of the Tarot."

so if I'm understanding this correctly the specific "correction" is an elaboration on the sky projection the Golden Dawn was responsible for?
>>
File: enochian.jpg (166KB, 638x835px) Image search: [Google]
enochian.jpg
166KB, 638x835px
>>18773886
>>18773911

And who might that be?
Could be anyone or no one.
That's also not enough info to construct the name of a natal demon out of.

>>18773898
I spent the better part of a year trying to figure out if it was worth it to send a letter to Xoanon. I decided I can work more than fine on my own given I've reverse engineered redacted keywords in DBoE.
Anyone working the Dragon Book can lay claim to the degrees listed therein provided they actually work the system.

>>18773911
>so if I'm understanding this correctly the specific "correction" is an elaboration on the sky projection the Golden Dawn was responsible for?
I'm sure there's more to explore there but now is not the time for unlocking the mysteries of the sky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lZcVNLD-YY
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>18773920
I think I'm starting to piece this together. I need to meditate on it and work on visualizing the tree of life in a Sphere overlaid on the night sky. Check out Draco on google sky and switch it over to infrared. The pattern is interesting
>>
File: tzaddi-maze.t[1].jpg (27KB, 382x400px) Image search: [Google]
tzaddi-maze.t[1].jpg
27KB, 382x400px
>>18773920
Something tells me if I start looking for references to Draco everywhere I'm probably going to start finding them
>>
>>18773954
>switch it over to infrared.
Not gonna tell you much.
Stellarium is a free sky app.
Nothing beats going out and watching the stars.
You'll be doing a LOT of it.
Hopefully the passages relating that Draco is the object of the Moloch fire sacrifice rites in the Valley of the Sons of Lamentation didn't turn you off.
>The gematria for Gia ben Hinom is the same as Adam Qadmon, which is one more than Qayin.
>>
>>18773977
>Hopefully the passages relating that Draco is the object of the Moloch fire sacrifice rites in the Valley of the Sons of Lamentation didn't turn you off.

No but it did make me laugh when I thought about all the people who complain about the Golden Dawn because it is "too Christian"
>>
>>18773986
In conversations with David Chaim Smith he assures me that Teli and Galgal are emblematic of the charged polarity of the sexual tension of God, either in the form of Binah and Chockmah, or in the form of Logos and Sophia, or other terms. I'm also highly supicious it also links up with the sexual tension between Hevel and Qayin both lusting after Calmena, one explanation for the murder in the first Garden of Bone and Blood.
>>
File: Tophet_Carthage.2[1].jpg (64KB, 407x637px) Image search: [Google]
Tophet_Carthage.2[1].jpg
64KB, 407x637px
>>18773977
>Draco is the object of the Moloch fire sacrifice rites in the Valley of the Sons of Lamentation

That's interesting though, I knew that Tanit was supposedly the Goddess that the Jews thought people were sacrificing children to in Gehenna. Tanit is identified with Astarte and later Caelestis. The aspect they specifically invoked her as is the "face of Baal". Mysteries upon mysteries
>>
>>18774015
>Tanit is identified with Astarte and later Caelestis.
One of the 16 Mothers and Fathers of Wytchblood is Azh'terah (Astarte/Asherah).
Moreover, I've more or less identified Azh'modai (Asmodeus, of Lemegeton fame) as more or less identified with Ba'al as Baal Hermon; Hermon is the mountain where the seditious Watchers led by Azazel and Shemyaza touched down on Earth.

Both of these are heavly dealt with in DBoE.
>tfw you cuck God
>>
>>18774001
>in conversations with David Chaim Smith he assures me that Teli and Galgal are emblematic of the charged polarity of the sexual tension of God

I talk to him on social media sometimes, he is always exceedingly nice and his new work looks excellent. If Teli and Galgal are some sort of ultimate duality would Teli be the active force and Galgal the passive force? like the Axle and the Wheel?

>I'm also highly supicious it also links up with the sexual tension between Hevel and Qayin both lusting after Calmena, one explanation for the murder in the first Garden of Bone and Blood.

this formula I just flat out don't understand and it makes comprehending a lot of the Draconian stuff difficult. Is there a Golden Dawn equivalent?
>>
>>18774047
>If Teli and Galgal are some sort of ultimate duality would Teli be the active force and Galgal the passive force? like the Axle and the Wheel?
Yup.
DCS is an amazing human bean.

>this formula I just flat out don't understand and it makes comprehending a lot of the Draconian stuff difficult. Is there a Golden Dawn equivalent?
Nah, it's just my personal interpretation of midrash and mishna.
>>
Not sure if you've talked about this before Ape, but how do you feel about the Ra channelings, The Law of One?
>>
>>18774072
Shit.
>>
>>18774036
>Mt Hermon

Highest mountain in Syria. Lot of drama going on there these days. Also not to far away from the Yezidis
>>
>>18774078
damn. why?
>>
File: Shemyaza.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shemyaza.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
>>18774078
>Blessed is the ground for your sake. In skill and cunning you will feast of it all the days of your life.

>Fruits also and medicines shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

>In the joy of thy face shalt thou feast, till thou shalt be married to the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for love thou art, and to love shalt thou return.
>>
>>18774036
49 “I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished! 51 Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. 52 For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. 53 Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”

“And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into Gehenna; yes, I say to you, fear Him!

cucking God indeed
>>
>>18774103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytLDNxLPWnI
>>
>>18773920
>I decided I can work more than fine on my own given I've reverse engineered redacted keywords in DBoE

I didn't know there was redacted information in the DBoE, that's interesting...

>Anyone working the Dragon Book can lay claim to the degrees listed therein provided they actually work the system

So if one can initiate oneself and ascend in degrees, then how do they prove this other than reading the book? Some sort of physical evidence?

Are there any other noteworthy groups that you would recommend?
>>
File: 1465146833044.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465146833044.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
>>18774138
>I didn't know there was redacted information in the DBoE, that's interesting...
Rite of...BHA, maybe? I'd have to look for the exact rite but can recite the passage from memory:
>Which is the mirror, and which is the mask?
>B.'.A.'.O.'. - A.'.A.'.N.'.
The second line is almost ASSUREDLY "Beyond all Otherness, all answer 'none/neither'".
It's supposedly in the unpublished Cultus Sabbati initiation.
There are also images of ritual gestures that are only in the Inner Initiatory edition of ten copies, not in any version published publicly. I have them.
>Some sort of physical evidence?
Not many people are gonna collect these ritual tools if they're not gonna work with 'em.

>Are there any other noteworthy groups that you would recommend?
Not particularly.
>>
File: pI6sDxt.jpg (141KB, 1361x856px) Image search: [Google]
pI6sDxt.jpg
141KB, 1361x856px
>>18774100
...okay
>>
>>18773422
Whats wrong with AMORC
>>
>>18774164
Wrong reply.
In any case the Ra transmissions are utterly ungrounded in historical Egyptian theology or contemporary esoterica.
It's just rambling new-agey crap.

>>18774177
Have you read the monographs?
The publication of Secret School of Wisdom should demolish most of the claims in upper degree grade papers.
>>
>>18774155
so what should I read about now? the Song of Songs appears to imply that Solomon had a connection to all this (Baal Hammon is the location of Solomon's productive vineyard). I still feel lost on the whole Qayin idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=478qwzcJtlM
>>
>>18774211
>Baal Hammon is the location of Solomon's productive vineyard
Solomon is Asmodeu's father, from a coupling with Lilith.

The Qayin thing bothered me too. Just roll with it. More will become clear as I explain more. Just run with him being the first sorcerer.

I dunno what your reading checklist looks like. Make sure Thelema's fresh in your head. Liber 7, Liber 65, etc.

Read over Pyramidos again, or ThROA. It's in my Class D rituals in the AA Libri folder.

https://youtu.be/GVV06jTYjeY
>>
>>18774228
Will do
"Furthermore, the Crooked Path is to serve
with both left and right hands, to know the Ways of Healing and Hurting, Blight and Blessing - and to be poised in
equilibrity betwixt with one-pointedness of Intent."

That seems to be a pretty fundamental statement on the nature of this Magick as far as I can tell.
>>
>>18774265
>That seems to be a pretty fundamental statement on the nature of this Magick as far as I can tell.
Yes.
To Serve with Both Hands Alike is the key.
More soon, I'm gonna fuck off and eat, sleep, etc., I'll be back tomorrow after going through my notes and reading lists.
>>
>>18774228
Found an OTO oasis in my state, can teach up to level III.

Worth investigating or investing?
>>
>>18774305
Bumping for this, in case Ape or someone knowledgeable comes around.
>>
>>18774305
Your Mileage may vary, but it's certainly worth checking out.
>>
>make sigil because I would like to get to spend more time with my friend who's busy a lot
>not specific enough
>now have new coworker with same first name
>>
File: 435.jpg (59KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
59KB, 1024x435px
>>
>>18773249
Is there any book in the library that is a good source for the magickal properties of stones and such?

Also I was wondering if anyone could recommend good stones for peaceful sleep. My girlfriend has crazy nightmares almost every night.
>>
File: mfwendoftheworld.png (222KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
mfwendoftheworld.png
222KB, 500x344px
not sure where else to say this, but im pretty sure i just had a vision (first one so still kinda wtf) did anything happen to anyone else in say the last 20 mins or so?
>>
>>18775826
enchant long, divine short. all i can say about it.
>>
So is magick an internal psychological thing or are there actually paranormal spirits/energies etc involved? I can work with it all being symbolism and metaphor for psychological processes but I'm not sure about all that other shit
>>
>>18773249
Ape, I have a question for you RE: O.T.O. and my local lodge's legitimacy. You and I discussed O.T.O./A.'.A.'. lines about a week back in your thread... I have been in touch with some folks there, and am considering a trip out there. However, it is about 2 hours' drive, and I'm interested in what you know about them. It is the Pyramid Lodge on the East Coast U.S. I can tell you more if you need, but I'm trying to be vague considering the nature of this board. Thank you.
>>
>>18776481
I'm sure somebody can give you a far more learned answer than I'm about to, but: Experiment with it yourself, come to your own conclusions. I would argue there are indeed external entities, which is NOT what I believed when I started.
>>
File: Jung.jpg (49KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
Jung.jpg
49KB, 500x371px
>>18776481
I never get tired of posting this pic.

>>18776505
While looking I noticed Pittsburgh finally has a camp now that Bersson's got his shit pushed in by a lawsuit. Been a minute.

Buffalo's local body is fine, afaik.

>>18775826
I dunno. I was asleep mate.

>>18775241
Liber 777 or Complete Magician's Tables.

>>18775028
I hope that flick's decent.
>>
>>18774690
sucks to suck
>>
>>18776509

This. Go in with no preconceived notions and draw your own conclusions.
>>
>>18776533
Thank you, friend. That is where I will be heading, soon. Also,

>Source for pic?

I NEED to get that source as part of an ongoing disagreement with my old lady as to the nature of Jung's personal beliefs. Thanks!
>>
>>18776546
>tfw to smart for the psychological model
https://books.google.com/books?id=G0TLCQAAQBAJ&pg=PA431&lpg=PA431&dq=%22i+once+discussed+the+proof+of+identity+for+a+long+time+with+a+friend+of+william+james%22&source=bl&ots=UEFCz6ysK0&sig=tztjAeD2EbpEUN56-PS3hCz1U3c&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU35Xv5NjSAhUp4oMKHbGaCJoQ6AEIGjAA#v=onepage&q=%22i%20once%20discussed%20the%20proof%20of%20identity%20for%20a%20long%20time%20with%20a%20friend%20of%20william%20james%22&f=false
>>
>>18776557
Awesome. I'm am looking into a particular rite involving sex magick. My girlfriend has little to no experience with this sort of thing, (except astrology and some Tarot) and is currently vehemently opposed to me involving anyone but her. Do you think I will have much success, in this case? Or is it simply a bad idea? I know Crowley (supposedly?) utilized prostitutes for this purpose, and some of the older texts seem to indicate it should basically only be done with one's wife, but I assumed that was essentially Christian propaganda. Thoughts? Thank you.
>>
>>18776569
>Do you think I will have much success, in this case?
Partners change, your base competence with the materials won't. In short, success will be determined by ritual competence, not partner(s).
>>
>>18776574
Excellent. One more thing if you have time... Somebody in a thread was carrying on about how homo-sex magick is ineffective and had some odd theory that seemed to make sense in the context of his own beliefs, but not reality. I haven't experimented with it yet, but all I have read seems to directly contradict his theory. Do you have any experience with this? Was I just dealing with an ignorant homophobe? There seem to be a helluva a lot of queer-haters on here. I never understood the hatred or revulsion, myself.
>>
File: B0N.jpg (48KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
B0N.jpg
48KB, 600x575px
>>18776602

Perspective tunnel. It's what they believed so that's what reality was for them.
>>
>>18776602
Don't worry about boipucci until you've got a handle on the real thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1tvk_KR-_4
>>
>>18776620
Point taken.
>>
Does weed enchance your Psychic power? It has helped me while meditation.
I've heard that Gautam Buddha used to have one pill of bhaang (a form of edible cannabis) to help with his meditation. Is any if this true? What else would you recommend?
>>
>>18776643
Spark that dank bruh.
https://youtu.be/yQzNZR-LXZc
>>
>>18776574

Ape, I'm brand new here. Are there any must reads in the mega link listed in the OP? I need somewhere to start regarding the occult and I feel like you know what you're talking about.

I could just start downloading random shit, but a bit of direction would be convenient.
>>
>>18776662
>I could just start downloading random shit, but a bit of direction would be convenient.
Do that for for the beginner's folder, take notes about what you want to research further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7gK73uxsM
>>
How do I open my chakras? What will that do?
I want the power to telepathically communicate, and make the women I love feel the same.
>>
File: omg2.gif (2MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
omg2.gif
2MB, 500x333px
>>18776684
About a year of daily yoga sessions in excess of an hour at a time.
https://youtu.be/0c1nUVlqzdY
>>
>>18776696
Can you give me details? Any links perhaps?
>>
>>18776696
I second the request above. Links in your library, perhaps? I mean, I do a shitload of yoga. It is my outlet and it is my refuge. But I'm certainly interested in your input.
>>
>>18776726
Hathayoga.
Shiva Samhita.
Raja Yoga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tscprMwW7pA
>>
>>18776730
>It is my outlet and it is my refuge.
That's not what Yoga's for.
You take refuge in the Gurus.
Yoga is for concentration.

https://youtu.be/KhzvanE-O14
>>
>>18776754
I suppose I worded it poorly. You are right. I basically just meant that my mind goes all to shit of I skip out on it for any length of time, but in an overly dramatic way.
>>
>>18776754
I noticed in your /sum/ link it mentions small sacrifices of alcohol or food. What about writing a song/poem, then burning it? Or is there another way to go about making such a sacrifice? Also, I'm pretty much only going to be doing that for the big stuff, I'm assuming? (Like, make your sacrifice equal to your request/demand type thing?) I value my music above almost any other sacrifice I could make. Thanks.
>>
If I'm looking to join the OTO, I'll be spending a lot of time in the A.'. A.'. folder - correct?
>>
Hey Ape I'm reading about toad magic as our suggested and as far as I can tell one bone is "hook" (fish hook-tzaddhi connection we were talking about yesterday) and the other bone is the "shovel" (used primarily for malefic spells). This seems to be in line with the general dualism of CS ritual praxis (head to tail Draco vs. Tail to head, 444 vs 333 praxis and invocation in Azoetia). I suppose the next step is to actually get the toad bones as you suggested. What do you think of my analysis?
>>
File: the four suits.png (12KB, 614x459px) Image search: [Google]
the four suits.png
12KB, 614x459px
Would you say that the four tarot suits correspond more or less to the four classes (royalty, priests, warriors, peasants) that traditionally make up western society?
>>
>>18773249
When Crowley (or rather Aiwaz, I believe?) spoke of "pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result," did it mean "delivered" like an arrow from a bow, or "delivered" like, completely separate from?
>>
>>18777187
He means "delivered" as in, free from. Like "deliver me from evil."
>>
>>18777254
Ok, That was my initial understanding of it, but somebody got me thinking about how it could mean delivered, like: beginning with the lust for result, then delivering that lust from the individual to its target sort of thing. In which case, the individual would still be free from that lust, but only after performing a rite or doing whatever they need to do. Thanks.
>>
What would be a good starting point to read up on the occult and learn about magick for someone who has a very limited knowledge about it? I've always found it fascinating, but have never really looked into it.
>>
>>18777322
It depends on what specifically you are interested in, but some people here should have some good recommendations. I would avoid Bardon though.
>>
>>18777322
Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos (Llewellyn) is has some good exercises for learning to inhabit your Body of Light for astral travel, as well as scrying techniques. It's also got a lot of good stuff about evocation, but his ritual opening for evocations is rather excessive.
>>
>>18777344

Much obliged, would you say Modern Magick: Twelve Lessons in the High Magickal Arts by Donald Michael Kraig is any good?
>>
>>18777322
The secret teachings of all ages.
>>
>>18777357
I wanna say yes but I may have it confused with another title...
>>
>>18773249
Does anyone know how to bypass the 5gb MEGA limit?

I want to re-download a copy of the library, since I have a new hard drive. There was never a problem like this before. I tried megadownloader, but it doesn't work with these folders.

Any advice anons?
>>
File: bs.png (73KB, 951x646px) Image search: [Google]
bs.png
73KB, 951x646px
>>18777374

Pic related pops up after 5gb. Did anyone recently download the whole library without this shit?
>>
>>18777415
Chill tf out. Download 5 gigs today and 5 more tomorrow and so on and so forth. I doubt you can read more than 5 gigs in a single day anyway...
>>
Wew lads.

I'll get to y'all in a minute, but first, a bump.
>>
File: IMG_0677.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I've been a discordian for a long time. Dabbled in chaos, made a few sigils, learned how to meditate and do yoga, and generally been a new age wanker. Recently, however, I have been interested in Neoplatonism and Hermeticism. Plato and Aristotle and Plotinus are blowing my mind. I have read lots of books on the subject and like what it has to offer. It seems to allow one to believe in order and cosmos and logos without having to believe that some random jewboy was the son of God. It also seems to follow a line of transmission from Egypt and Babylon which gives it a certain ancient authenticity which appeals to me. Anyway, my birthday was coming up and I was thinking of asking for some books on amazon. If I buy the following 4 books will I be able to practice Greek magic as it was performed by the ancients?

1. Techniques of Graeco-Egyptian Magic by Stephen Skinner
2. The Greek Magical Papyri in English translation by various authors
3. The Chaladean Oracles in English translation by various authors
4. Hermetic Magic: The Postmodern Papyri by Stephen Flowers

I am also interested in Solomonic magic after reading Geosophia but am still working on overcoming my christian guilt so I think this would be a nice stepping stone. As they say on /lit/: "start with the Greeks". Modern currents like Golden Dawn and Thelema seem too judeochristian to me as well and I'm not sure whether I trust their reconstructions of ancient practices.

Is this a valid path to working with spirits? Or should I just get over my kaballahphobia?

Pic semi-related.
>>
>>18777469
^^^This.

>>18777357
No.

>>18777272
>>18777254
>Breaking the Tunis Comment
I love you guys.
Figure it out for yourselves.
I'm with >>18777254

>>18777088
You're on the right track.
If you notice I mention the ilum and scapula. Scapula would be shovel. Ilium would be hook. That said, if you payed attention you'd see that Chumbley more or less recommends to toss all bones that you have into the water...what you can recover becomes your talismanic focus.

>>18776969
Yuh.

>>18776934
Sure.
Do what thou wilt.
>>
>>18777831
>if you payed attention you'd see that Chumbley more or less recommends to toss all bones that you have into the water...what you can recover becomes your talismanic focus

Yeah and he then mentions a ton of (very specific) things that should happen if the ritual goes correctly which includes a "Devil" showing up on the third night of the talisman-making who tries to literally fight you for it. I guess I better start lifting again.
>>
>>18777831
How do you feel about Achad's alleged instantaneous (I am using this word loosely) attainment? Also, how many are known to have legitmately achieved 10=1? I know that's a fairly muddy and grey area, but it seems worth a shot asking, anyway.
>>
File: 01 Crook'd Path.jpg (449KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01 Crook'd Path.jpg
449KB, 1200x1600px
>>18777880
>I guess I better start lifting again.
If I were you I'd be focused on handling encounters with:
>BIG
>BLACK
>C...ANINES

Anyway, it's a nice day for a hike, don't you think, anons? The only trouble is, I'm off the trail a bit and it seems like this used to be the foundation of a house.

Left, or right, /omg/?

>>18777937
The easiest answer is that Achad never attained to the alleged level.
>>
>>18777946
Achad was JFC Fuller, No? Also, didn't Crowley (at least for a time) feel that Achad had gone thru some kind of express-lane attainment? Maybe I am conflating that with another story from Spirit of Solitude?
>>
>>18777946
Right
>>
>>18777955
>JFC Fuller, No?
Achad was Charles Stanfield Jones.

>didn't Crowley (at least for a time) feel that Achad had gone thru some kind of express-lane attainment?
Yup.
>>
>>18777946
Right. See if you can find any body of water
>>
>>18777964
Thank you. I just realized I am asking you questions I can just look up the answers to myself. For this I apologize.
>>
File: 02 Crook'd Path.jpg (391KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
02 Crook'd Path.jpg
391KB, 1200x1600px
>>18777958
>>18777970

Right huh?

Well lemme see here. There's not much of a trail and I'm getting a bit winded. It's alright though, I stopped to refresh at a small stream.

Left, or right, /omg/?
>>
>>18777973
I would personally go back to the spot in first pic, then try left. If that's not an option I would follow the stream.
>>
File: 03 Crook'd Path.jpg (436KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
03 Crook'd Path.jpg
436KB, 1200x1600px
>>18777986
>spot in first pic, then try left
You know, that sounds like a good idea.

There's less of a trail but less undergrowth.

Left, or right, /omg/?
>>
>>18777973
I would go straight through the two trees in the middle till I found a clearing. Ps your phone camera sucks
>>
>>18777996
I'm not quite sure what this is,, but it's fun nonetheless. Do you have a compass? I generally try to use the sun as a rough guide when I don't have a compass to go by.
>>
>>18778000
I know.
You can gripe harder or play along.

Now, >>18777996
>Left, or right, /omg/?

>>18778004
I'm just trying to find my way through the spoopy woods :3
>>
>>18777996
Left but in a more circular direction, like circle around to the right once you hit more dense growth
>>
File: 04 Crook'd Path.jpg (393KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
04 Crook'd Path.jpg
393KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778010
Hey, your idea worked!

I'm back on the trail, there's even a bench for me to rest at!

But, I feel a bit funny...
>>
File: 05 Crook'd Path.jpg (290KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
05 Crook'd Path.jpg
290KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778017
What's this?
Perhaps the sigilry of a Most Mysterious Master?

An invitation?
...A warning?
>>
File: Trespassing.jpg (444KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Trespassing.jpg
444KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778026
Crap, I got all twisted around again after taking a breather.

It's a marker of some kind.

I hope I'm not trespassing on any fine citizen's property :3
>>
>>18778026
Try to evoke whatever it is, see if it comes! I know a sigil isn't much to go by.
>>
>>18778039
I mean, I would normally say it's probably a maker's mark, but shit this is /x/!
>>
>>18778026
That would be an Aat. This particular one puts the "source" in sorcery. Aright it is a symbol for ultimate reality and inversed it holds the Key to the Ultimate Curse, the "Return to the Beginning"
>>
File: 07 Crook'd Path.jpg (407KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
07 Crook'd Path.jpg
407KB, 1600x1200px
>>18778038
>>18778039
Well, there's a clearing up ahead, may as well try to evoke and see what's going on out here...

>>18778048
Goodness, you don't say? Hm... I wonder if the person who put it there is proficient with Sabbatick Sorcery?
>>
File: wat.jpg (375KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
375KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778046
So I sat down on that stump to try and get my concentration about me and started to feel VERY dizzy when I began chanting.
>>
>>18778038
>444 kb
>>18778052
Medieval Kabbalists had Saabatic practice where they would wander around in the woods until they found a "Hollow" using their spiritual senses and they would then camp there and pray and do rites. It is said that all the True Kabbalists including Isaac Luria were intitiated using this practice.
>>
File: 09 Blood Acre.jpg (478KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
09 Blood Acre.jpg
478KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778063
What's this?

A human skull, wreathed and nested, in the fire's hearth as though it were the incubating Vessel of the Peacock Feathered Dragon?

Hm...I wonder what's inside.

>>18778065
You mean, like some kind of Secret Eden, a Garden of Bone and Blood in the wilderness?
>>
>>18778063
I see your vision is getting hazy...whats in the stump?
>>
File: 10 Blood Acre.jpg (478KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
10 Blood Acre.jpg
478KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778077
Appears to be the handle on a plastic water bottle.
Whoever uses this site must use the stump as their stash...

>>18778075
So I opened up the skull, there's a lateral cut on the crown, and lo and behold, there's...a tongue!
>>
>>18778075
Praise be that I have access to woods and land. It's pretty clear that CS magick needs to be removed from the "Market"
>>
>>18778092
Man I wish I knew more about this shit... It's getting to the good stuff!
>>
File: 11 Blood Acre.jpg (406KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
11 Blood Acre.jpg
406KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778099
Yes it does.

>>18778101
Interesting...it appears there's a photograph of someone here in the skull as well!

Hm, this is getting strange.
>>
>>18778109
That poor fucker!
>>
File: 12 Blood Acre.jpg (482KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
12 Blood Acre.jpg
482KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778112
It's a good thing I brought my rail spike and bone dagger!
>>
>>18778114
Indeed, Indeed. So how do you go about this?
>>
File: 13 Blood Acre.jpg (443KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
13 Blood Acre.jpg
443KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778114
Wait...pretty sure I know the name of this guy's natal demon.

Well, I can't give away all of my secrets. I cut a sigil tied to said demon into the tongue, then wrapped the picture face down on it, drawing a special sigil on the paper, which I don't mind showing,

Whew....I'm getting a bit thirsty again.
>>
>>18778124
I sort of figured the picture was of you but then I remembered you were involved in some drama.
>>
File: 14 Blood Acre.jpg (367KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14 Blood Acre.jpg
367KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778118
It's not too hard, you just find the name, get the supplies, and find the time. There's also some special incantations I decided to use from a special grimoire.

>>18778124
Good thing I had the bottom of a bottle of wine in my bag :3
>>
>>18778144
So this guy is more or less fucked, no?
>>
>>18778144
I've never seen someone go HAM on a curse before so openly on the internet
>>
File: 15 Blood Acre.jpg (382KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
15 Blood Acre.jpg
382KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778143
I just got someone I need to shut up for a minute, that's all.

>>18778144
Damn, that was tasty. I think the rail spike's gonna need a bit of a starter, the metal's dull, so lemme just poke this bone-dagger in here real quick....

>>18778154
What are you talking about?
It's date night with the Death's Headed Angel.
>>
>>18778158
I'm confused. Are you saying this particular Curse acts as an invocation of the HGA?
>>
File: 16 Blood Acre.jpg (411KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
16 Blood Acre.jpg
411KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778158
>In the South I behold Thee, O' Great Skull upon the Fourth Bough of Wisdom!
>Within Thee I imprison the birth-stars of the Adversary: the augurs of his fate.
>With the Word of Thy Mystery I eclipse the starlight bestowing of fortune.
>With the Sigil of Thine Arcanum I ignite and illumine the Burning-ground of Ku.
>With verdant flames I revoke the course and decree of destiny!
>And cast the tongue of this natal demon into the cauldron of my poisons.
>I destroy the celestial guardianship of the Profaner!
>KAHU TANNAT KU!

>>18778164
All actions of the Adept invoke the Holy Guardian Angel.
>>
>>18778164
Where did you get that from?
>>
>>18778174
But what I'm getting from this is that transgression is such a key element of CS magick that what you are doing now is actually a key element of your practice. Like Cain whose first transgression was the first true act of sourcery. This work requires sacrifices.
>>
File: 17 Blood Acre.jpg (382KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
17 Blood Acre.jpg
382KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778174
Now, to entomb the Lock'd Tongue inside of the Vault of the Adepts within the Mountain of Attainment, under the eternal guardianship of the source of the flowing rivers of Wytchblood in the Hidden Domain of All the True and Faithful Gods.

IA HUKA TANNAT SAKU I
BILO BILO SA
>>
>>18778194
Ever under the Blazing Eye of the Death's Headed Angel, Az'ra'il, the hypostatic emanation of Peacock Feathere'd One.
>>
File: 18 Blood Acre.jpg (425KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
18 Blood Acre.jpg
425KB, 1200x1600px
>>18778207
>forgot my pic

Fin.
>>
>>18778216
Thanks for sharing, Ape!
>>
>>18778216
I think I'm starting to piece this together. Are you still planning on creating an online study group?
>>
>>18778224
I dunno if me instructing you qualifies as a study group but I'll be back to chat more about what you're up to when I put food in my stomach.
>>
>>18778234
That's entirely fair. I got a lot of studying and praxis to do before I start writing papers
>>
File: 099.jpg (22KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
099.jpg
22KB, 599x337px
>>18778109
>>18778114
Oh my god is that that C-faggots picture inside of the skull? I laughed out loud. What will happen if the curse is successful? Beautifully done very artistic.
>>
>>18778254
I got twenty pages due on Quimbanda in a month and a half so I fell you there.

When I get back I'll post my citation list that I puzzled together for DBoE, to give you an idea of where to look for insightful reading. Then we'll go from there.
>>
>>18778262
Who is this c faggot you speak of?
>>
>>18778216
>>18778194

Beautiful! Thanks for the pictures Ape.
>>
>>18778282
Basically some over-30 manchild called "Chironymous" who went completely mental after his girlfriend "Eli" left him and started up shitting every /DIV/-thread massively.

He samefagged in every thread, insulting Eli, saying Chironymous did nothing wrong, posted pictures of her saying she's ugly, with different sockpuppets pretending it's not him. He opened new /Div/-threads every day with pictures related to her, started flamewars about her (still claiming just being a concerned anon) and posted fake-reading baits with different personas. Just fucked up every thread because of that and he wouldn't stop, no matter how often he got called out, banned or whatever. Did that all night yesterday again, see here: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18775237/#18775622

Maybe you know him from the past when he did readings and got involved in drama because people were annoyed of him posting threads using selfies. Some shit like that. My understanding as an unrelated person.
>>
>>18778304
OMG I've been wondering wtf this shit in the div threads was all about. Disgusting. He sounds like absolute trash.
>>
>>18778304
>some over-30 manchild
I prefer "pissbaby that's almost 40".
>>
>>18778318
You know this piece of doodoo personally?
>>
>>18778322
No he's just gotten secondhand information from a bunch of people really.
>>
>>18778340
Second hand info, no vested interest, performed rite above? I think Ape must have a bit more into this than that.
>>
>>18778348
I just answered your question, He doesn't know him personally. He has just asked around the threads discords and the irc for information and gotten an opinion on the matter through those means.
>>
File: 1489536391824.jpg (85KB, 605x612px) Image search: [Google]
1489536391824.jpg
85KB, 605x612px
>>18778340
>implying I'm not friends with some of his ex coworkers, don't have his address, or don't have sympathetic operatives both 33 min (20.6 mi) to the north of him and 1 h 15 min (54.5 mi) to the south of him.
>>
>>18778352
Ok. I'm just curious as to why you are answering, but I appreciate it nonetheless. May I ask how you know this? A source material perhaps, like a screencap or link showing this is the case?
>>
>>18778357
I'm gonna go ahead and guess >>18778352 might be our guy?
>>
>>18778318
Pardon my ignorance, did you curse that guy or remove a curse?
>>
>>18778357
Just saying what I've seen of you in the past month dawg. You didnt have any of his info and just simply asked around.
>>18778361
Answering because I saw the rite above because he linked it in the /div/ thread and have looked at the conversation this far. Didn't think it ill minded for me to give a simple answer. Just look through the archives and you can see him asking questions on the guy and that seems to be where he was informed given he showed no previous knowledge on the matter.
>>18778368
Sure why not, lets think someone that's just been observing and gave a basic answer is chironymous, absolutely no jumping to conclusions there.
>>
>>18778378
>what I've seen
Yeah, because you've got eyes on me 24/7, right?

>You didnt have any of his info and just simply asked around
And it's AMAZING what a small world it is when you ask simple questions about someone who lives in a state that you lived in for three years.
>>
>>18778378
For some reason I can't get the archives to load properly. Probably because old as shit computer and software
>>
>>18778378
I just don't understand why you answered a question I directly and clearly addressed to somebody else. Seems suspicious.
>>
>>18778385
>because you have eyes on me 24/7
What?
Even if you heard info on him from other people in your state that's still second hand knowledge. i don't see how what I said is incorrect?
>it's amazing
Ok? Still second hand info.

>>18778388
Just search his tripcode I guess when you are able.

>>18778395
Because I had been informed on the matter. I don't see what's so perverted about hopping in to provide an answer?
>>
File: hmm.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Isn't showing the guy that you did a curse bad because now he can do defense rituals or hire someone to?
>>
>>18778398
I didn't say it was perverted. I do not think that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>18778401
I'll bet he's got more than what he showed us running against this guy, but I'm interested, as well.
>>
Ok, my aspiring CS buddy.
I'm fed and a bit more lucid, I'm gonna swap partitions and then get on some reading list postings.
>>
>>18778403
No I mean it in the twisted sense, to have something perverted from its natural nature. To me this is all normal conversation so I don't see the unnatural here.
>>
>>18778401
I'm just cluelessly talking here but I think the point is to have the accursed read these. It's similar to the eye-to-eye or physical contact necessary in curses.
>>
>>18778406
Honestly though killing him (I doubt it's a death curse but let me just assume now) would be a favor and put C out of his misery.
>>
Anyone have experiences with summoning they'd like to share?
>>
>>18778409
Again, that's not what I'm implying at all. However, you answered a question not directed at you, and you gave me an inaccurate response. I am now done with this conversation, I have a deaf dumb and blind guy who I need to teach to read music.
>>
>>18778430
>an inaccurate response
Just go check the archives. You are implying there is an unnatural element to this if you say this event informs you that suspicion is necessary, there would be no need for suspicion if it was unnatural. I am sorry you where caught saying something you didn't mean to and had to try to walk it back in some sense, while I believe you have done so through trying to pervert the representation of the situation I hold no ill feelings for you so please go about your day friend.
>>
>>18778440
*if it was natural*
Sorry for mistyping.
>>
File: o_face.jpg (90KB, 980x600px) Image search: [Google]
o_face.jpg
90KB, 980x600px
>mfw Ape is performing the DBoE ritual
>>
>>18778407
Sick. Ill be monitoring this thread until then
>>
File: IMG_6900.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6900.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18773249
>>18778092
>>18778109

>Implying this hadn't already been done to Eli...

for assaulting Chiron, trashing him in the IRC with lies, and being a bitch to other people in the IRC.

By the way, Chiron hasn't been posting in the threads at all for months now.

t. Another Anon Eli Screwed Over
>>
File: IMG_6903.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6903.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18778467
>>
>>18778467
Chiron, quit shitposting.
>>
>>18778467
You're about to get fucked, son. Prepare for the storm.
>>
File: 076.jpg (2MB, 1893x2995px) Image search: [Google]
076.jpg
2MB, 1893x2995px
>>18778448
Three DBoE rituals abridged into one, actually.

>>18778449
I'm here, mate.

I'd do a mass dump of everything in here but it'd be easier to email it to you packaged with the emails between me and the GD initiate who took part in the first portion of rites with me.

I'll be posting some unpublished art from Soror Pasht Akhti as well between it all.

>>18778472
>>18778467
>baby's first ATR
How precious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=letLBUrt7yA
>>
File: 12d.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
12d.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>18778472
>Death, DIE

So, you want to kill a person for "IRC Drama" and "spreading lies about a person online" am I correct?
>>
>>18778477
Chiron was aware of Ape's plans and took precautionary measures. Notice how we're still posting?

t. Not At All Concerned
>>
>>18778482
>>18778483
This was performed by Chiron's ex (from a long line of witches) who Eli screwed over.
>>
>>18778487
It looks so pathetic and easy to do compared to the tongue ritual of Ape. Kid, I know you're scared and I love it.
>>
>>18778482
Cool. I don't know if you still use the throwaway email you used before to send me something but I can hit you up on that. Otherwise just post whatever email you want me to use
>>
File: 105.jpg (671KB, 2035x2494px) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
671KB, 2035x2494px
>>18778477
>What the fuck did you just say about me, you uninitiated simpleton? I’ll have you know I am the head of my lodge at the OTO, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret rituals in Thelema, and I have over 300 confirmed spells. I am trained in the Book of the Law, and I’m the top degree in the entire Order. You are nothing to me but just another Wiccan. I will wipe you the fuck out with curses the likes of which has never been seen before in this Aeon, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of occultists across the USA and your aura is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, muggle. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your paradigm. You’re fucking dead, chaosfag. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my wand. Not only am I extensively trained in Ceremonialism, but I have access to the entire works of the Golden Dawn and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Carroll worshipper. I will shit hexes all over you and your chakras will drown in it. You’re fucking banished, chaote.

>>18778487
Aw shit, son, it's a Wytchblood fite?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnMBI_llODc

BIBLIOGRAPHY:
These books I consider more or less foundational to approaching the system that Chumbley presents. At least they've influenced my perspectives to the point that I don't consider much of the Dragon Book to be comprehensible without them. This list is probably lighter than it should be:
>>
File: 082.jpg (963KB, 2035x2806px) Image search: [Google]
082.jpg
963KB, 2035x2806px
>>18778491
Oh I'm still gonna post some stuff, it's just there's like 80 pages of our notes here.

>Western
Sefer Yetzirah, commented by Aryeh Kaplan (particularly chapter six)
Book of Enoch
Thunder: The Perfect Mind Essentially all of
Rudolph's Gnostic material with special attention to the Mandeans.
Chaldean Oracles of Zoroaster
The Black Brick (Complete Golden Dawn)
Liber 65 Liber 7 Liber Stellae Rubeae
The Vision and the Voice AHA (Crowley)
Agrippa's Second Book of Occult Philosophy
Complete Austin Osman Spare (including artwork)
The first Typhonian trilogy (MAYBE the second)
Additional MSS XXXXX (Sloane manuscript)
Liber Asassiel (see above)
Sacrificial Universe (David Chaim Smith)
Kabbalistic Mirror of Genesis
Complete Magician's Tables Strong's Concordance, Godwin's Qabbalah, Numberman.net, Bill H.'s tables, etc.
>>
>>18777469
> I doubt you can read more than 5 gigs in a single day anyway

I don't mind waiting to download parts if there are folders less than 5gb. Unfortunately, there are parts like this. What happens are half-downloaded files which are a pain in the ass to keep track of. Specifically, one is 17gb.

As I mentioned, I just want a fresh copy as I have missed far too many updates.

Maybe I am the only one here encountering this limit.
>>
>>18778490
Sometimes simple is best.

Ape wasted a lot of time, effort, and money on something that does jack shit.
>>
>>18778493
I have to admit, I'm surprised to see this kind of outburst from a claimed OTO Magus.

Why would you care about idiots in IRC with all that status/knowledge?
>>
File: 112 rescale.jpg (3MB, 1666x2500px) Image search: [Google]
112 rescale.jpg
3MB, 1666x2500px
>>18778511
>Eastern (Near/Far)
Gathas/Yasna (or the Avesta, these are Zoroastrian scriptures. The material of most note is related to Zahak and/or various dragons)
A King's Book of Kings (see above)
“Yezidism: Its Background, Observances, and Texts”, I think some of the Yezid influence comes via the hymns in this book. Anything that will give you a basic foundational understanding of Arabic astronomy/astrology/astrotheology, etc.
Kali Kaula by Jan Fries
Kaulajnananirnaya
Kiss of the Yogini
Triadic Heart of Shiva
Anandalahare
Hevajra Tantra
Shri Yantra and the Sidereal Astrology (Lokanath)
Tantraloka
Paratrisikavivirana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwtajcvxaQ8

>>18778517
>*reads this*
>*goes back over the 'much art, such pretty' comments*
>*reads your comment again*
Yeah, waste.
May I suggest listening to FNM's Midlife Crisis again? It's here: >>18773407
>>
>>18778517
Can confirm. I just pulled some cards, and they all say Ape's ritual does nothing.
>>
>>18778511
Oh yeah ape I'm the guy you where joking about spying on you. I have to ask and I in no way am accusing you of anything here I'm just genuinely curious. Last time I tried to download your library some files in the AA directory show up as being Trojans and some files had names so long they couldn't be opened or deleted (I have no idea why).

What exactly was going on with those files?
>>
File: 109.jpg (108KB, 1672x642px) Image search: [Google]
109.jpg
108KB, 1672x642px
>>18778528
>Afro-Carib material:
African Divination Systems: Ways of Knowing
Way of the Orisa
Kindoki
Palo Mayombe: The Garden of Blood and Bones
Pomba Gria and the Quimbanda
Exu
At the Crossroads

>Sabbatic Background:
Everything released by Xoanon and most of Three Hands plus various journal articles and excerpts. PARTICULARLY of Chumbley – Azoetia, Qutub, A Gathering of Masks, Sabbatic Kabala, and Psalter of Cain... not to discount the other material, but these seem to take primacy. Other texts will be referenced through these notes, as needed.
All works of Carlo Ginzberg
All works of Emma Wilby
Various early witchcraft manuscripts, bibliography coming...

>>18778538
?
Link me.

>>18778542
>We had a good laugh about your retarded shenanigans
Sounds like it :3
>>
>>18778511
>>18778528
I've read most of the Western and Some of the Eastern stuff. Fortuitously I just received a large number of Amazon bux so whatever isn't on the Mega I should have access to pretty easily.
>>
>>18778552
Its been months since I had downloaded the files and I have since factory reset my laptop so I don't have the logs as to which files. I will say though this was the library (I don't know of it's the exact same as your library but it has the same formatting of directories and a lot of the same files along with being called temple of solomon) hosted in /div/cord. I'll log on in a bit after I get out of the shower and try to find the exact link if you no longer have access to /div/cord
>>
File: 113-.jpg (696KB, 2035x2463px) Image search: [Google]
113-.jpg
696KB, 2035x2463px
>>18778557
>>18778559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYm2KQvztgw

>>18778555
That's good.
Just about every single relevant text should be in the library.

>>18778568
Sure thing my internet buddy.
>>
>>18778552
>>18778568
Oh sorry I messed that up it just hit me which library it actually was. Sorry I have a bit of a memory problem. It was this one. It couldn't have been divcord because I only joined it in December when I downloaded these files more months ago.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17704506/#17704506

Here the link I got for the library was from this thread. It's the one I kept referring back to when omg threads where dead.
>>
>>18778490
His witch ex also obtained a heart and stabbed it in a ritual against Eli that wasn't perverted by photography.
>>
>>18778572
What does Three Hands Press publish that you would consider to be super important? I have all the Chumbley work they publish as well as Children of Cain. I wish I could afford all their books honestly. I've read A Gathering of Masks and while it was a super impressive contemporary occult text I can't really see how it relates explicitly to CS yet.
>>
>>18778593
By the Collar of the Jackal and the bone that gnaws, embrace your bravery. For the Mother has smelled you and she is coming. Stand at the ready, for the Jackal-headed god runs ahead of Her and he brings the bone, the little secret bone, in his jaws and the time of testing is at hand. Place your fear in my waters; I will drink it as wine and be drunk. Take the bone you are offered and close your eyes...
QaniΔ nayx-ipamai,
Genius of Qoph

I guess that sort of answers my question
>>
File: Ruha Azra Qarina.jpg (256KB, 570x836px) Image search: [Google]
Ruha Azra Qarina.jpg
256KB, 570x836px
>>18778583
Ok, so which files were they?
Just skimmed through the AA folder and all filenames were of reasonable size.

>>18778586
>aesthesis is perversion
Get a load of this guy.

>>18778593
>93
Children of Cain establishes the lineage of Wytchblood Chumbley claims is a survival of the Euro witch cult, via Agrippa through use of Witchbottles down to Spare and his students.

Veneficium and all Schulke drops are littered with tidbits of the Inner work.

Lux Hereisis is pretty important.

>>18778511
>Additional MSS XXXXX (Sloane manuscript) >Liber Asassiel (see above)
These are records in the Sloane manuscripts of the evokatory use of Azazael by ocean navigators. I wouldn't say it's super important but it establishes a historical link to Sabbatic usage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew_heGDWUtg
>>
>>18778615
As I said before I lost the list of what specific files it was that had problems, most I could give was what version of the library it was that I had downloaded. Was just asking you if you had any information on this, wether it's like a false positive on the Trojan thing, a download issue or what. The file names to me didn't seem to be of unreasonable size either but they had for some reason not mingled well with Windows and it took a reformatting to actually delete them. I couldn't move them either
>>
>>18778615
Oh I think I just remembered some hint on what shower up as a Trojan. Can't remember the exact name but I think maybe it had the name choronzon in the title? Can't remember perfectly of course.
>>
>>18778615
>Additional MSS XXXXX (Sloane manuscript) >Liber Asassiel (see above)

Are either of these things in the Mega? Thanks again for all your help btw
>>
>>18778647
>>18778627
Without filenames all I can tell you is that you're the only person in here to gripe about an issue.

>>18778668
Oh, fukken somewhere, probably. I ALSO think I have an academic analysis of Liber Assassiel in there somewhere, on the topic of conjuration in early modern science.

Lemme poke around.
>>
>>18778673
Ight, was just curious.
>>
>>18778673
>>18778668
The additional manuscript is....36674 in the Sloan MSS folder.

https://library.hrmtc.com/tag/trident-books/

I'm trying to find the translated article but it's busting my balls.
>>
Despite the heavenly favour afforded the righteous, there was
one among us who instructed us secretly in the opposite devotions:
inasmuch as Hand and Eye must be pure and instilled with
divine rigour, so too must all faith in God be sacrificed for the
pleasures of Earthly Flesh, and the carnal body entire made a
vessel for power. For every heavenly power revealed, a corre-
sponding infernal casket must open, thereby to make manifest
that elder body of knowledge he called 'The Writ of the
Companie of Night'. Regarded by some as wise, vilified by
others as an idolater, this Brother was, nonetheless, acknowledged
by all to be filled with the Holy Spirit

Is this any different than the practice whereby you summon all the Demonic Princes upon attainment of KC? It feels related but not the same.
>>
File: Living Truth.gif (284KB, 1280x529px) Image search: [Google]
Living Truth.gif
284KB, 1280x529px
>>18778684
>Avast picks up Shih Yi Ch'ien as a positive for malware, Equinox Vol 3, 7
None of my shit detects fuckall.
But alas I can take it down and reupload it.

>>18778691
Not particularly.
It might do you good to flip to the end of DBoE and look through the materials on the grades, what it has to say about how attainment is conferred:

Triune is the Way, the Step and the Measure of the Seeker
upon the hooks and the crooks of the Dragon-road .
.'.
The Apprentice is the Seeker
whose step lies amid the first seven tasks.
The Journeyman is the Seeker
whose step lies between the Birth-place
of the Dragon-vessel and the completion of the fourteen tasks.
The Master is the Seeker
whose step is at one with the turning of the way,
who hath told the full compass of the fourteen ordeals
and hath passed beyond the count of the Year-and-the Day.
Such as He and such as She are the Living Truth of the Crooked Path
and as such they shall go forth free, unique and alone,
forever to wander ... one path from every path astray! .'.

>>>Living Truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz5ql87ls4
>>
File: Sabbatic Body.jpg (177KB, 417x628px) Image search: [Google]
Sabbatic Body.jpg
177KB, 417x628px
>>18778691
>>18778715
ALSO, if you're still wrestling with this Qayin shit...

>Qayin Azhaka
>Qayin Zahak
>Zahak
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zahhak
>Aži Dahāka
>Azhdeha
This then gets into the place of Zoroastrian funerary rites, but that's another topic.
>>
File: 1393830476919.jpg (405KB, 734x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1393830476919.jpg
405KB, 734x1000px
>>
>>18778724
"he who owns ten thousands of horses"
Something something First Holy Aat
>>
>>18778727
https://youtu.be/lBzET3tBkmU

>>18778738
Something something toadbone talisman breaks horses.
>>
>>18778756
Wow that's like the height of Blasphemy. Much more so than anything I've seen in an edgelord Left Hand Path book.

I am compiling a reading list and I am realizing I pretty much don't know jack shit about Afro-Caribbean traditions so I guess I'll start with that and Lux Haeresis which has been trying to get my attention for a while. Are there any baseline practices you found to be particularly helpful for this tradition?
>>
>>18778756
>>18778738
>>18778782

Where were you when you figured out that MC Ride is an in-itiate?

https://youtu.be/uqcTVVUFnKQ

>>18778782
Your'e gonna wanna read up on Quimbanda. I'll send you the anthro paper I'm writing when it's done.
>>
>>18778407
Can you post the Devil's Dozen by Gemma Gary please?
>>
>>18778795
Literally the first time I ever heard a Death Grips song. Beyond Alive is like something I would write in my journal when I was at my most unhinged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYmoDjxcBrA
>>
>>18778806
If I had it I would.
Link me up and I'll host whatever u want bby.

>>18778808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htl3XWUhUOM
>>
>>18778795
The African culture brought by slaves to Brazil slowly mixed with the Indigenous American and European culture. In the large urban centers such as Rio de Janeiro, where the African-slave population was the most concentrated, the Colonial regime enforced a social control system to suppress the rising population. However, instead of suppressing the African slave population, the Colonial regime’s system had the opposite effect; the system divided the slave population into ‘nations’, which preserved, protected, and even institutionalized African religious and secular traditions.

How kind of them.

It is a common practice for businessmen to consult exus before major business dealings

I'm pretty sure that's true literally all over the world
>>
>>18776538
Mistakes are how we learn.
>>
>>18778821
>If I had it
Am I misremembering? I thought I remember you saying you had it.
>>
>>18778493
This. Fucking. Greentext!
>my sides!
>>
>>18778525
It's his spin on an old greentext/copypasta. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
File: Sabbatic Stele.jpg (347KB, 849x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sabbatic Stele.jpg
347KB, 849x1280px
>>18778834
Quimbanda has the added bonus of relatively deep contact with Tupian cultural assumptions.

The various Shamanic forest spirits got folded into the system.

Good synchretic stuff.

>>18778844
I did? I'll have to check.

>>18778876
It's only funny because...
>it's true
>>
Thoughts on Lux Haeresis so far: I want to make a Doom Metal band called "Eldritch Speculum"
>>
>>18778885
I do not doubt its veracity, friend. Only commenting on your clever adaptation of it!
>>
Th0th is a massive dick sucking faggot
>>
File: ABMN.png (1MB, 570x851px) Image search: [Google]
ABMN.png
1MB, 570x851px
>>18778894
It's a weird book.
Schulke hasn't done anything like it before or since.
It's sorta a very short record of his practice and attainment, with sparse comments throughout.

Here's some of Schulke's art.
>>
File: Seal of Zha Baetylon.jpg (317KB, 1600x1259px) Image search: [Google]
Seal of Zha Baetylon.jpg
317KB, 1600x1259px
>>18778901
That's not very nice.
https://youtu.be/zWl03mzWzaY
>>
>>18778905
Do those five letters refer to the five "rules" of the witch cult re: masks?
>>
File: Toad Tools.jpg (24KB, 456x523px) Image search: [Google]
Toad Tools.jpg
24KB, 456x523px
>>18778916
Um, that'd be a fruitful avenue of exploration if they've turned Hevel/Hibil into a full blown keyword. I'll have to think about that one.

https://youtu.be/gXp38pyx7dg
>>
>>18778935
Here, this'll keep you pacified for like six and a half minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4
>>
>>18778943
>>18778952
Boy, you sure do like to talk about penises alot, anon-kun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvbctTRpD0A
>>
>>18778945
Shemhazai-"seer of heaven"-eye-Ayin-Devil-Infernal Mysteries-"Lord of the Gates of Matter"

Watchers- oddly I feel like I have interacted with them before when my rituals were very... unstructured.

"They walk abroad by night, robed in the New
Flesh, and go to prepare the way for the Returning Dead"
This is the only thing I really don't get so far, could refer to a particular astral practice?
>>
File: Serpent Braided Heart.jpg (1MB, 2198x3117px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent Braided Heart.jpg
1MB, 2198x3117px
>>18778963
>They walk abroad by night, robed in the New
>Flesh, and go to prepare the way for the Returning Dead
We are the hosts of the Ancestral Wytchblood.

>>18778943
>Taking dick all the time?
>>18778967
>i didn't even say anything about dicks there you dumb stupid dumb man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dE-7-kBxXw
>>
>>18778980
>We don't actually listen to the things you post, pompous fag.
>*proceeds to comment on the thing I posted*
You're a special kinda fuckwit, aren't you?
https://youtu.be/EVtBRO_FxYQ
>>
>>18778976
>We are the hosts of the Ancestral Wytchblood.

There is a LOT I don't know about the mystery of incarnation. Thelema is frustrating because it is constantly hinted at but also hidden behind blinds and literal "paywalls". As much as I suspect you hate Theosophy at least they are relatively upfront.
>>
>>18778905
What does Daniel Schulke look like? I bet he's hot.
>>
File: DS.jpg (69KB, 562x562px) Image search: [Google]
DS.jpg
69KB, 562x562px
>>18778993
>93
>still replying
>>18778998
>Way to post more edgy 90s metal, fag.
Don't mind if I do!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA4RaPs3j9w

>>18779001
It's not that hidden in Thelema, it just makes you work for it. CS does too. I just have the notes.

>>18779015
He look a lil bit like a very young Bob Wilson.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jNt3W7NtgY
>>
>>18779038
Verily, the Stance of
Death is the Gateway for the Birth of the Ever-Living!
>>
File: 110 rescale.jpg (3MB, 1668x2500px) Image search: [Google]
110 rescale.jpg
3MB, 1668x2500px
>>18779067
>Verily, the Stance of
>Death is the Gateway for the Birth of the Ever-Living!

THE ORACLE
Before I first guided the Hand of the Scribe,
When the Tongue alone served as the Quill
And the Memory alone served as the Tablet of Fate;
When the Cipher of Wisdom dwelt in Song and Incantation,
Then first gave I the Fire of the Holy Arte of Magick unto Man,
Then cast I down the Visible Effigies of that Power from their Invisible Abodes;
Yea, from the Forgotten Kingdoms amid the Stars to the Land
Of the Two Rirers the Horned Dragon of my Worship arose!
And by the waxing strength of mine adoration
The Dragon became as a Many-headed Serpent,
Its fiery tongues bearing forth Speech
Into all the Kingdoms of the Earth.
Many times the Oracles are spoken
And many times they are forgotten and lost.
Therefore have I bound a Secret Oath in Blood,
That the Children of the Serpent, the Dragons Brood,
Shall be mine Arcana Incarnate.
Turn not from the Way through the Passing of the Ages,
Nor neglect ye the Celebration of these Mysteries!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAuQ8uoVAE0
>>
File: 111.jpg (4MB, 1979x2995px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
4MB, 1979x2995px
>>18779083
THE CONSUMMATION OF THE ORACLE

Know this, O' Beloved of the Antient One, the Secret of Our especial covenant:-
to none but the Hidden of the Dragon's Brood is the Power of the Flame passed
on straightwise from the Crooked One's Heart.

For as the Dragon's Flame wast first cast into the Seven-earth 'd Flesh of the Ancestor,
Witch-Father and Witch-Mother, so the Flesh became the Mirror of the Seven-starr'd
Void; and as the skull of the Elder became the first vessel in the hands of the Child,-
so the Vessel held in the hands of today is the skull of the Child and of All in whom the
Serpent hath made its lair.

For in the Vessel of Our Making and Our Taking are we
wed to the Dragons Flame, therein the Ashen Flesh of Our Ancestry,
therein the Seven-earth'd Flesh of That which we shall become.
We behold and revere the Vessel before us as the Shrine of the Flame:
a Sign of recognition betwixt all who celebrate these mysteries, as a Sign of Our
Birth - place and Our Burial-ground, and as a Sign of Our Great Return.

https://youtu.be/HK7b1FL5yE8
>>
>>18779083
I'm reading the formula of the Seventh Cell and it is beginning to make a lot of sense why the introduction to Lux Haeresis was told from the point of view of a priest.
>>
>>18779137
Shit, I only just noticed we're at bump limit.
Gimme a throwaway email and I'll give you the
>quick rundown
On Thelemic initiation. It'll be mega important for the first three rites of the Dragon Book of Essex (I, HU (well, a preliminary practice at least), and SA).
>>
>>18779151
[email protected]
>>
>>18779167
Sent.
>>
>>18779208
Thanks, friend

>>
I will join you one day.
But not soon.
>>
>>18779463
>not soon

Why not? Read like the dickens!

I'm the anon interested in the OTO - I'm still trying to wrap my head around Liber Al vel Legis...
>>
is kriya yoga legit or just another new age guru scam?

if legit any lineage/organization recommendations?
>>
>>18778525
>being this new
>>
>>18773249

Here is the occult truth behind some mysterious and bizarre elite rituals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwY1gzXEmF4
>>
Ape, I have a question about the ritual(s) you posted the pics of. I know myself and at least one another anon were actively participating, and I'm sure many more were lurking. I felt kinda like I was participating in a simulation, soo.... did we kind of 'partake' in these activities with you? Or was it just a matter of giving more strength to it in general?
>>
Do I have to become a Jew to study Kabbalah?
Do I need circumcising?
>>
>>18781173
No and No. No more than you have to become a pagan and partake in fertility rites to study the ancient mid-east religions
>>
What's a good "no summonings" book for starting magics?
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.