[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cursing your neighbors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Two of my three annoying neighbors are dead of surprise cancer. They were middle aged but the third one is younger than I am. If he dies too, what should I do?
>>
>>18773217
Uh, worry about what is in the water, or buried nearby?(!). I remember a place called cancer alley in my home town. Right where the water from inland spilled into the ocean(and whatever someone had dumped there). Literally every family on the street had someone with or dead from cancer in their houses.
>>
>>18773335
Their wives are fine, none of my non-annoying neighbors are dead just the ones I really wished I didn't have to deal with.
>>
>>18773772
Wives didn't want to deal with them either and poisoned them with carcinogens.
>>
>>18773217
cancer is common enough that i wouldn't worry about it.

if you think you might have some kind of death-cursing powers, you should experiment to confirm this as best you can.

get some feeder-fish or pinto mice, animals which are already destined to be used as food for snakes, aquatic turtles, etc, and document a study where you attempt to cause cancer in these animals while simultaneously giving them everythign they need to stay healthy and live normally.
>>
>>18773937
if you that sounds too hardcore for you then try it with plants. see if you can mind-zap plants to death, as long as you are able to reliably keep them alive in the first place.
>>
>>18773942
>>18773937
and if you aren't willing to bother with any of this, then you're most likely just dealing with feelings of guilt, we tend to think up weird shit like this when responding to death of other people.
>>
>>18773937
>>18773942
>>18773943
I'll just see if the annoying 23 year old kid dies. I'm not doing anything intentionally just people that annoy me and live close to me keep dying. I'd much rather the people I really hate were dying. I don't know how I could get feeder mice to annoy me. Maybe put bells on 'em.
>>
>>18773970
are you sure you didn't do anything? Like speak in tongues and think about how you'd like them to drop off the face of the earth or something?
>>
>>18773970
what will that prove?
>>
>>18774011
It's very possible I did something like that yes but I do it about lots of people. These ones lived very near me though.

>>18774024
Two can be a coincidence, three would be a trend. This other asshole is younger and healthier too plus he lives a bit further away he has to walk down the street to annoy me where the other two were literal next door and across the street.
>>
>>18774672
so if this other dude pops a tumor and dies, are you going to become a super villain?
>>
>>18773217
Move far away!
>>
>>18774672
>It's very possible I did something like that yes but I do it about lots of people. These ones lived very near me though.
. . . .Mother fucker. Never thought I'd meet another.

Start making up for it now by giving your time for free to cancer patients. I'm not even sure that will work dude, you may be fucked whatever you do. How long have they been dead? I think you have about a year until it catches up to you, and that's just based on my personal experience. The bigger the curse the longer it will take to catch up with you. You knew what you were doing, you could feel it even if you didn't know how to logically believe it. The bigger rush you got at the end the better it worked. Really big things take about a year to get back at you, but then again, I've never killed anyone so best guess on this one. The big things always take a while. Maybe you should think about getting checked for cancer every 4-6 months as the karma can mirror what you actually cause. Usually for things that are really big they just take away the thing you love most in the world, but . . . . like I said, never killed anyone bro. Something small, like causing a really bad day and a flat tire, may only take a few days. I don't know why it works like that you'd think it'd be the other way around.
>>
>>18774951
I'm actually already a cancer survivor so I'd never really wish it on anybody - but literally dropping off the face of the earth would have been fine. The first guy died over two years ago but the second one was just Saturday. Why doesn't it work on people who live farther away from me? I've thought much much worse things against a half dozen other people all of whom are still alive though all of their lives are pretty shitty.
>>
>>18775005
Okay, let's make sure we are talking about the same thing, you speak in tongues and wish bad things on people? How often do you speak in tongues? Do you do it when you are nervous or anxious?
>>
>>18776047
Frustrated, I mutter nonsense deep under my breath and vividly imagine my life free from the annoyances
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.