[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here, post the best green text horror stories you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0090.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_0090.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Newfag here, post the best green text horror stories you have or have found. Will be much appreciated. (Pic not related)
>>
You sound new.

What brings you to this obscure corner of the internet?
>>
>>18772915
>>>/x/catalog
>>
Browsed 4chan for a while now but was retarded and didn't save images, and instead just took the links because i didn't register that they would disappear
>>
>>18772915

Welcome to the only place on the internet more autistic than a shortbus in silent hill. We get all of our information from the Weekly World News fuck evidence the world is flat and I'm calling a demon hooker right now. JESUS FUCK.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18772927
He's from /pol/, but do you know what's weird? I was actually working on something like pic in OP. Trying to align the svastika with the cube of the star. Weird.

Pretty c related proof (it's a pic. To comfy to prtscr and all that...)
Also drunk at 4pm est because snowed in.
I think there's a secret here.
>>
Actually I'm not from /pol/, just a tard that wants to get goosebumps from greentexts
>>
>>18772945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UioudOtAsCQ

Cazuza used the same symbol to mock ideologies.

>>18772962
We have a library compilled by the librarian, an anon that I haven't seen in a while, keep lurking and you'll find the link.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18772942
You're new, too.

Keywordfail: "Fuck evidence"
>>
>>18772971
Thanks for sharing that video. I'm really enjoying it. It's actually deep.
>>
>>18772915
Check 4plebs.org. How to internet.
>>
File: IMG_1052.jpg (771KB, 2933x2323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1052.jpg
771KB, 2933x2323px
>>
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.