[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. your country 2. your honest opinion on Transylvania and vampires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
1. your country
2. your honest opinion on Transylvania and vampires
>>
Chile, I like them.

>I feel so datamined.
>>
>>18772539
1.Spain
2.A romanian girl who was in my class during highschool was from Brașov, the city near "Dracula's castle".

That's all my experience with vampires, in Spain witches and necromancy were very popular, but not vampires.
>>
>>18772539
1: USA

2: Frankenfurter has to go back, vampires were unfortunate souls buried too early trying to escape being buried alive.
>>
>>18772539
1- Fuck national political designation: I'm on Earth & as far as I know I'm from Earth.

2- Opinion: Transylvania & vamps exist but what does 'honest opinion' mean. Its an opinion for fucking sakes whats any opinion have to do with 'honest' fuktard troll.
>>
>>18773702
Edge-lord teenage everyone.
>>
1-Croatia

2-So the whole hysteria back then was caused completely accidentally.

So this is what happened, right? There's this guy called Jure Grando, In 1656 he dies, but there's rumors of him coming back and drinking the blood of humans(He wasn't). This is because Jure grando was a very bad man, but you won't find that in the history books.
Oh noes. So what happens is, they exhume his body, and the body isn't decayed yet. So an incompetent retard called Miho Radetić tries to use a stake to pierce his heart, the only vital organ that matters in folk stories. The problem is, you can't just use a stake as a knife, there's not enough force behind it to pierce though the heart, right? You need a fucking hammer behind it. So the steak literally bounces off as this man is something of a weak armed pussy.
Then another guy, who was actually fucking badass, called Stjepan Milašić, uses basic fucking reasoning and deduces vamps can't suck blood without a head. Stjepan saws off the fucking head of the corpse. The place rejoices.
And so, a hysteria is born. Back then, Istria, that parcicular region of Croatia, had ties to Italy, which had it's sleazy tentacles in all of Europe one way or the other. The story spread fast. The interesting thing is, it didn't spread to Romania until much later. The Turks were still doing their best to assfuck all of Europe, so they spread the rumors of Christandom producing undead monsters, and Islam being the only way to be safe.

All that shit for a blood bloated corpse. Like actual vampires actually sleep in coffins, amazing stuff.
>>
>>18772539
!. USA
2. Vlad did nothing wrong and vampires = jews
>>
>>18772539
1. germany
2. no one here cares about vampires besides me, fellow mentally ill people and goth teens
>>
>>18773702
hold on kiddo
the question on country is to relate belief to culture exposure..
>>
File: 156123.png (253KB, 500x269px)
156123.png
253KB, 500x269px
1. usa
2. i think conceptually theyre pretty cool, but pretty much every story of their existence can be explained by the natural decay of corpses
>>
File: image.png (517KB, 736x911px)
image.png
517KB, 736x911px
USA, Vampires are pretty cool I guess
>>
>>18773997
But what of the Lamashtu? The Lamia? The admittedly hilarious Jiangshi? the Rakshasa? The Krasue? The-so on???

Funny story about the Jiangshi, back in the Qing Dynasty, Ji Yun (a fairly retarded scholar with undeserved fame) really hated this guy called Zhang, because Zhang was fucking a peasant girl old Yun wanted to fuck. So, Yun's clumsy assassination attempt left Zhang, a VERY MUCH LIVING MAN, hobbled in one leg. But because Zhang somehow mirculously survived the assassination in his FUCKING KNEE, the only thing that the paid assassin actually hurt, Yun made up a story about Zhang being an evil undead creature.

Again, amazing shit.
>>
File: 1489542236193-1.png (50KB, 207x146px)
1489542236193-1.png
50KB, 207x146px
>>18774035
Lewd DIO
>>
>>18772539
1. USA
2. "Wtf Vlad Tepes was a real person who fucking died to Turks and was never a vampire. Transylvania was Hungarian not fucking Wallachian. Vampires don't exist."
>>
Canada

I don't even know if Transylvania is a real country or not.
>>
>>18774120
He was a real human bean and a real hero. He sent plague ridden men and women into the Sultan's camps, poisoned the water supplies so both the enemy armies and his people would suffer, and impaled men through the anus all the way to the mouth to scare the advancing armies with a Forest of Spikes.

But I guess the alternative was speaking Turkish, so....
>>
Colorado, USA.
They're just another east European country with a bad rap. They're not the only country with myths about vampirism; just the most well known for.
>>
>>18772539
USA
Vampires aren't "real" in the supernatural sense, the myth of them comes from brutal crazy aristocrats who became known for drinking blood along with other things, chief among them being Vlad the impaler
>>
>>18772539
1.USA
2.Abraham Lincoln was the greatest vampire hunter of our time
>>
>>18772539
Mexico. El Santo once beat the shit from Dracula and some vampires.
>>
USA. Vlad had the right idea on how to deal with muslim shits.
>>
1.Brazil
2.I find Transylvania awesome. Vampirs are cool too, but I find the actual mainstream representation of them bad. Dracula is one of my favorite novels too.
>>
>>18772539
1: USA
2: I feel more bad for them than anything. I feel bad for any creature who's immortality depends on a constant hunting state, or having limitations like not being able to go out in the sun or not having a reflection. It sounds more inconvenient to me than anything, even if you can get free blood from say a friend who can hook you up with blood bags. It's probably a good life for someone who's already naturally a hermit, though.
>>
>>18772539
Britain. I would love to visit Transylvania, and vampires are among my favorite fictional creatures.
>>
>Ireland
>We invented them
>>
>>18778784
>taking credibility for your ancestors contrubutions
>>
>>18772539
1. Poland
2. fake and gay, sorry anon
>>
>>18778792
where did he say he fucks sheep?

Oh wait, from Ireland
>>
>USA
>Believe in them, but not in the retarded media version, more of a secret society. Transylvania is interesting but not an origin.
>>
1. USA
2. They exist, they're as old as vampire legends, I don't really know much about Translvania, but many "Old World" European countries still have a lot of faith/superstition, so paranormal ANYTHING is much more likely there.

From what I understand, most have a partner they regularly feed from, their lives can extend 75-100 years. The longer one has the 'illness', the less possible it is for them to digest actual food as their biology has become more paranormal dependent.

Also, due to their long-lived nature, vampires need some way to occupy their time or find purpose. Living to a ripe, old age isn't always sunshine and unicorns.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>>18772539
1.Argentina
2. Interesting region, vampires were probably based on some fuckers with rabies that makes act pretty vampire-ish, porphyria like pic related or just crazy, Erszébet Báthory style.
>>
>>18772539
1.) US
2.) they're the great Kebab removers God has created
>>
>>18772539
burgerland

transylvania looks pretty, would go there to visit castles and do my best not to be an annoying american tourist

vampires are fiction
>>
1. Romania
2. Vampires are pretty cool imo. Vlad the impaler was a great leader but he was no vampire. He just impaled the bad people that deserved it, to make a statement
>>
1. Bulgaria
2. I guess that vampires are ok and stuff but I don't think anyone here is interested in neither Transylvania nor vampires.
>>
1. USA
2. Vlad the impaler was a real person but the Bram Stoker Dracula is completely made up. Vampires exist, but the reality is a little different than the popular fiction mythology.
>>
>>18777592
So did Blue Demon. El Santo was the fucking man.
>>
>Netherlands
>so good at removing kebab it caused a myth to spawn about vlad "infidel impaler" dracula being in leagues with satan.
>>
>>18773909
Thats you're shit for brains interpretation foreskin lip sperm burper.
>>
>>18772539
1. Austria
2. Graf Drakula was an ally of the Austrian army. So I like him.
Thanks bloodsucker.
>>
File: 1452059428857.gif (14KB, 200x257px)
1452059428857.gif
14KB, 200x257px
i just want to go home.
>>
>>18772539
1. American
2. Transylvania's pretty cool, too bad it's full of gypsies. As for vampires, seems like there's a whole lotta nothin' going on over there.
>>
File: TrumpWallGif.gif (2MB, 450x450px)
TrumpWallGif.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>18773713
Let's see your unbelief knock over physical barriers.
>>
>>18781394
Shit, I meant >>18773702
>>
>>18774050
>Jiangshi
BOING BOING BOING
>>
1. Mexico
2 dont really give a fuck, i just know Transylvania is a place and mmmh vampires are cool i think
>>
>>18774050
>the Rakshasa?
Look like the Japanese Oni to some degree. They're supposed to be giants for one thing, and the eat human flesh in a ddition to drinking blood. They sound a lot like Abrahamic nephilim TBQH.
>>
>>18780012
RAbies doesn't make you act like a vampire. Infected humans jut get paralyzed.
>>
>>18774120
Say transylvania was hungarian one more time you fat fucking inbred murican scum. The fucking hungarian scrubs came and took it by force for a while. Transylvania existed before the scum came and it sure as fuck exists after. The fucking teritory was inhabited by dacians (romanians ancestors) long before those mongoloid fucklords ever came from their steppe shithole and it was one of the romanian kingdoms before they united and formed the current country. Hungarian shitheads merely came by at one point, took it by force and then it was freed.
>>
>>18772539
1. Romania (and actually transylvania region)
2. I see them at each corner. Actually I am one of them. Srsly though, vampires' origin is from Sumeria, Babylon and Egypt. The obsession with romanian vanpires is just due to Vlad and his hobbies and prob a bit to do with the Order of the Dragon of which he and his family were part.
>>
>>18781417
>As rabies progresses and causes inflammation of the brain and/or meninges, signs and symptoms can include slight or partial paralysis, anxiety, insomnia, confusion, agitation, abnormal behavior, paranoia, terror, and hallucinations, progressing to delirium, and coma.[2][8] The person may also have hydrophobia.[1]
The link between rabies and vampire myths has ben proposed before
>http://www.newswise.com/articles/rabies-an-explanation-for-the-vampire-legend
>>
Top kek at all the amerifags who actually think Transylvania is a country and not a region of Romania
>>
>>18781330
>when the 5 year old finds 4chan
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.