[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal Activity at Brazilian School?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: videoplayback.webm (2MB, 272x480px) Image search: [Google]
videoplayback.webm
2MB, 272x480px
This video was recorded this Tuesday 14, spread on the internet saying it was on "IML" local brazilian (Morgue), but Media discovered it was recorded on "CAIC" public school for "poor" children. If it was on a School i think this cops must have been called, because different from the US school cops aren't allowed to carry guns. The cops identities haven't been exposed as they did not give their official statement yet.
What do you think? Fake Hoax?

Full video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR_o5jvFEOk
>>
File: 1.png (685KB, 1138x890px)
1.png
685KB, 1138x890px
Well, i think to pull this off it would need some cable prop to pull it back and forward.. and u can clearly see some kinda of junction box for cables or pipes. and due to the low resolution on the video it makes hard to see if there is some kind of cable or if the video has been Edited/Cut when he gets closer and the lights turn off
>>
Pretty interesting OP. Like top anon said, to pull this off there would need to be a cable or something, which was not.visible
>>
>>18772919
The youtube video isn't low res.
>>
File: 3.png (252KB, 602x638px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
252KB, 602x638px
And another "strange" thing is that exactly moment the guard passes the light over the door (flashing who was inside the left room) the door slaming stops.
>>
>>18772470
26 bangs. March 26th.

Prepare!

/thread
>>
File: IMG_2176.jpg (129KB, 639x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2176.jpg
129KB, 639x636px
>>18772470
Two things, why does it stop only when they are close enough to see if there is something rigged? And 2, did they know someone was filming? It seems like there are too many convenient things in this timeline. A soon as they arrive it moves to where they can't see? Well timed fake, if that's it. Anyone could make all this happen with a basic knowledge of physics and line of sight. Attention is money.
>>
>>18773021
B-But...
M-Muh ghosts...
>>
File: IMDB.png (56KB, 676x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMDB.png
56KB, 676x574px
>>18773013
you mean the brazilian film O rastro?

Well, acording to IMDB it says the release date is May18, 2017.
>>
>>18772993
I had the same thought. The light would make a great signal for them to fuck off.
>>
>>18772470
Could have been archived with simple special effects. But it is pretty effective and spooky
>>
>>18773021
>Why does it stop when they are close enough to see if there is something rigged.
An assumption that it is rigged. One of the officers briefly checked the box for tampering.

>And 2, did they know someone was filming?
Possible. We don't know how long the 'event' occurred, or if the person recording is using a body cam (another police officer).
>>
>>18773074

one thing i can say is that police in brazil doesn't use body cams
>>
>>18773087
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/brazil-crime-police-cameras-1.3527618
>>
File: IMG_8860.jpg (19KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8860.jpg
19KB, 224x225px
>>18773037
Is that the ring/ringo/ringa? Ahahahah
Oh well!!! Everyone has been warned, then!!! Ahahahah!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.