[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy postcards from a mysterious cousin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: what the fuck #2.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck #2.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hi /x/,

So my mom received this mysterious letter supposedly from her "crazy cousin" that lives in Hawaii who she met once two decades ago. At first I was pretty bewildered as to what the letter was exactly saying as I could not fully make out what was in the letter and the interpretations (I will have a pic of the actual letter in the thread). Well I posted it on /b/ and got some pretty decent feedback.

But last night I started looking into it trying to figure who the hell this cousin was and why he did this. I cant say I have an answer for the latter but from what I have gathered, this long lost cousin of mine has done this for years sending out individualized, creepy letters to various members of my family. I have learned that he is in 70s living at a very high altitude in an open air home without electricity on an island in Hawaii.

It is interesting to note how individualized these letters are seeing as he has essentially zero contact with our family. In the one he sent to my mother, the message essentially just alluded to the rapture which is interesting seeing as my mom is the ultra religious end is near type and that she is "awake". I am not exactly sure how this distant cousin of mine was able to have a debrief about my mother's current religious status, but he somehow was on point.

Before I had learned this information of the sender the mysteriousness behind this letter made it all the more enticing to me. Yet, I feel that learning the information I just did, the fact that this is a crazy man living high up on an island makes the mystery of these bizarre letters even greater.

He has apparently sent my grandmother some very odd collages lately so I am going to try to get my hands on them and post them here as I am sure I am not the only one that finds this man and his letters intriguing
>>
File: what the fuck #1.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck #1.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>
>>18772314
>>18772318
He's a Cult leader and is trying to get your mom to join.
>>
>>18772367
>>18772367
Hopefully she isnt that lucky
>>
This is so weird
>>
>>18772372
>lucky
>invited to cult

I bet you're one of those cult fanboys who wishes a bunch of goat blood drinking loons would whisk you away to a basement where you can scream at nothing and LARP that your life has meaning.
>>
>>18773016
>being this immune to sarcasm
>>
>>18772314
Did you make that at school today?

PS.. nobody's buying your shitty roleplay. We get dozens of these a week.
>>
>>18773055
Nah his name is David W. Monfort, 74. I looked him up. I even did a Hawaii court case search on him and all that came up were some traffic tickets.

Actually kinda interesting, my other cousin Chris Monfort, which is closely related to David, killed a cop and torched a police car in Seattle. He was found dead a couple of months ago in his cell. I guess the mental stability runs low in my family.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/christopher-monfort-killer-of-seattle-police-officer-dies-in-prison/
>>
>>18773147
>who she met once two decades ago
Elaborate on this? How did it go?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.