[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost In my house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: The women.jpg (5KB, 290x217px)
The women.jpg
5KB, 290x217px
> I was 10 years old
>I was with 3 friends in my house
>It was raining
>We were sleeping
> A friend wakes me up
> Let's go both together to my sister's bedroom (she was with my parents)
> We see through the window
> We see how one of the garden lights reflected a woman
> We were paralyzed
> In a blink of an eye, she disappears
> I ask my friend if he saw her, and he says "yes"
> Scared we went to the bedroom and after a while we go back to sleep

What do you think?
The woman we saw, what was it?
>>
>>18772147
Ghost, dream, apparition. It colud be anything even just a thief. Something more OP eg story of house you're living in.
>>
Lad. The first thing you do when you think you've seen a ghost or whatever is R E S E A R C H. You look up what your house has been built on, if anything has happened here or note, if anything odd happened in the area. This shit should be recorded.

I once saw a guy in my garden after coming back from a meal out. It was a thief trying to break into my summerhouse. I've had paranormal shit in my house and my mum has experienced paranormal shit in this house, but can't really find any reason for it in history.

The only odd thing is I live in a street that doesn't have a No.32 house and we don't know why.
>>
>>18772260
>I was 10 years old
>This shit should be recorded
>>
>>18772277
preferably on the back pages of a library book that will never be returned
>>
>>18772260
>>18772235
A woman who works at my house told me that a couple of times a woman (like the one in the photo) showed up at her house, could she bring her to my house?
>>
>>18772293
There is a theory which says that spirits can move from one location to others. To do so the spirit has to be strong enough eg elemental ghost ( i am not sure if it's good name).
>>
>>18772333
trips of mana

i play a black land card to summon a spooky sad ghost
>>
>>18772333
Yes, I heard that theory
>>
my dick is big
>>
that woman is my girlfriend
>>
>>18772672
>>18772681
Imao
>>
File: 1C8.jpg (25KB, 318x346px) Image search: [Google]
1C8.jpg
25KB, 318x346px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.