[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We met in a dream...this is a longshot...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

Good morning /x/, this is my first post here and its a long shot but I think its worth it. For a while I've had a hypothesis that it may be possible for people across the world to connect via dreams and last night I had THE most lucid dream I've ever experienced. There was also a person that was the focal point of that dream and I can't help but wonder if it wasn't just work of my imagination but an actual person somewhere out there...

In an effort to identify that person, I'm going to post some details here that only they would know, confirmation of these details is the only way to prove we actually connected and it wasn't just the work of my mind.

Your name was: W____

While riding in the van Tyler handed me something which started the conversation about a classic tv show...
Tyler handed me a:_____
The show was: _______

I attended the practice for your performance group...
Your group performs: ______

There was one lady in the group wearing a skirt or dress that had the head of an animal on the front of it.

The animal was a: ______

W, I know this is a longshot, but if you're out there, find me....
>>
>>18772124
Wanda
Cigar
Addams family
Acrobatic rock and roll
Owl
>>
>>18772157
You're not W....
>>
>>18772124
Walter
monkey hand
Twilight Zone
dancing
Trick question, she had sailing boat on her shirt
>>
Wade
Beer
Lost
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Horse
>>
>>18772169
Never said I was.
Anyways, to contriboot, I had dreamsex with a girl from my class in highschool. She remembered it the same way I did. Later, we had real sex, and we were dissapointed.
>>
>>18772176
LOL thanks for this...
>>
It is possible, you can gain this ability too.
My friend show it to me one night when she entered my dreams and then she told me every detail the next morning.
>>
>>18772179
but is it something that can happen on accident or does it take the intentional will of one or both participants?
>>
>>18772182
a friend of mine use to have dreams where he would intercept other peoples dreams and then tell them back word for word. Perhaps what happen to you wasnt too far fetched.
>>
>>18772182
It can happen in all three ways. The most common way is random, because no one is in control, and that's why you dream of random people doing random shit. You could hack someones freams but it's difficult. You would have to project yourself onto their dreamscape through the network.
>>
>>18772191
Did he have a formula for doing this or did it happen to him randomly?
>>
>>18772199
Astral projection 101
>>
>>18772194
So what you're saying is either W and I found each other randomly or they intentionally projected themselves into my dreamscape? How would one go about doing that? Do they have to know the person they are projecting towards or do they throw themselves out there and see who's dreamscape they fall into?
>>
>>18772208
I need to research this... any helpful links to start besides randomly googling?
>>
>>18772222
Holy fuck, you're on a roll here.
Who says that you didn't project onto W purely by subconcious will. The collective id works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>18772227
That may be possible, I will say W wasn't surprised or upset to see me in their dreamscape... it was almost like meeting a stranger for the first time in real life.
>>
>>18772124
Your brain can't create new people so it uses people you've seen in real life inside your dreams
>>
>>18772527
What basis do we have for that? If my hypothesis is correct though, this is a real person, we just connected within a dreamscape rather than the physical plain.
>>
>>18772652
He doesn't. If that were true, there would be no fictional characters, ever.
>>
>>18772739
Yeah the statement seemed more like a random fact or old wives tale he'd heard... like if we die in our dreams we die in real life.
>>
>>18772176
>Later, we had real sex, and we were dissapointed.
Best. Story. Ever. !
Must have been disappointing to you guys, tho
>>
>>18772179
How'd she develope this power?>
>>
Going to bed soon, attempting to reestablish the connection tonight... I'll update in the morning...
>>
>>18772199
It can happen at random

>>18772527
Sometimes "people" in dreams are explorer from other place, most skilled than us in dreaming

>>18774181
Dreaming.

To dream into someone else's dream first you must practice to focus your attention.
When dreaming you must focus your attention on something in the dream, when it begings to change focus on something else and them look back at the first object. You should be able to do this at will. This is known as the first gate of dreaming.

The second gate of dreaming in to change dreams mid dream. By this point you should have a repertoire of dreams, your favorite dreams. When you dream you must remember one of those dreams and make the shift into them.
To me this was like choosing a scene from a dvd menu.

The third gate of dreaming in to "wake" up in someone else's dream, by this point you can just focus you intent and the shift happens.

This is as far as I got in dreaming, there are more gates but they're beyond the scope of this thread.
>>
>>18774169
Well, yeah, kinda. It was weird, drunken sex and I kinda felt raped
>inb4 guys can't get raped by girls
>>
>>18775590
but anon, you can't
>>
LITERALLY BUILT FOR MY COCK
FUCK YIU TYLER
>>
>>18772758
I had heard the same before and a quick Google search seems to point to it being just that. It's weird, it always seemed pretty believeable in my mind.
>>
Focused hard and attempted to reconnect last night... no success
>>
>>18777276
Don't force it on her but invite her into yours.

I met my current bf in a dream 4 years before meeting them. In fact it was the look they had at the time before losing all the weight they were packing. I realized this when I saw a picture while meeting the family

I remember it so clearly. I woke up in the middle of an orgasm.
>>
>>18777349
From your post alone, I cansee that you are a vapid whore.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.