[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We share secrets of the universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

I am aware that aliens placed a Lazer in the eye of Jupiter and that whole thing about the hurricane lasting 70 years is total bullshit...We have a colony living on mars inside Mount Olympus where there is oceans/trees and all sorts of life protected from the harsh sandstorms due to the mountains thick layers. There is life on mercury,venus and mars due to being in the habitable zone but also there's life on pluto/ Uranus and neptune due to being water planets with a silicone ocean floor.
>>
>>18772065
I believe pretty much all this
>>
>>18772065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>18772065
>that whole thing about the hurricane lasting 70 years is total bullshit
more like 200+

>We have a colony living on mars inside Mount Olympus where there is oceans/trees and all sorts of life
that sounds amazing

>harsh sandstorms
on mars? not too harsh in that thin atmosphere

>due to being in the habitable zone
That doesnt follow. Being in the habitable zone doesnt mean the planet has life on it

>due to being water planets with a silicone ocean floor
also doesnt follow for the same reason. Also, they arent water planets

Pretty unconvincing my man
>>
Blackholes are like a really big cup, all the matter sucked in falls to the bottom of the cup creating a new star(Singularity), The habitable zone around the black hole shown as a spiral galaxy lets us see stars that rotate around the blackhole but they never get sucked in due to their own gravity along with forward motion the objects miss the center of the blackhole everytime. Our sun is the bottom of the blackhole cup and will grow in size in the future thus exploding and inverting the blackhole cup to go in reverse.
>>
>I belive this
>>
Your 3rd eye is actually internal gills, when you breath water up your nose, a clear fluid seperate's the oxygen from the water then contains it as bubbles, the rest of the water/co2 comes out through your mouth. You can breath underwater like this because it works just like a car exhaust system.
>>
>>18772106
Center of black holes aren't exactly clearly known. Under GR they'd simply collapse to a point object, but attempts and combining GR and SM show it might be an extremely compact object held up from further collapse by the Pauli Exclusion principle. In either case it's in no way a conventional hydrogen burning star.

>their own gravity
no, if anything that would speed it up due to gravimetric radiation

>forward motion
yes, that is how orbits work

Nah we've measured infall into the black hole. As matter gets sheared apart and compressed it'll start emitting radiation bursts, and there is a constant low level of radio waves coming from the accretion disk around it. It's extremely difficult to see shit directly due to the amount of dust inbetween us and the center.

The sun actually isn't going to explode. Only stars roughly 8 times the mass of our sun will explode. Instead it will swell up as hydrogen depletes from the core. Eventually it'll lose most of its mass forming a nebula, while the inner core shrinks to become a white dwarf.
>>
>>18772154
attempts at combining**
>>18772154
>>
>>18772065
this is the most retard thing i've read in a while.
>>
>>18772065
https://youtu.be/JoVphRXtqxM

Here you go.
>>
>>18772129
I just drowned and died, thanks man.
>>
>>18772240
put your face in the water and suck the water up your nose, you will filter the oxygen but it will hurt the first few times you do it, due to not using the gland. btw by doing this it increases room for more gray matter to grow making you smarter
>>
>>18772263
if that is really true dont you think doctors would have found this gland by now and told everyone?
>>
>>18772303
http://www.cordingleyneurology.com/hydrocephalus.html
>>
>>18772326
CSF is just a cushioning and cleaning fluid for the brain, it's not a fuckin water breathing fluid.

It's also not just water, even though it is mostly water. Very specific chemical composition with a set of proteins and other organic molecules.
>>
>>18772065
You can increase the size of any room simply by using thinner wallpaper
>>
All planets in our solar system are hollow, including Earth.
>>
File: codema167.jpg (57KB, 607x386px) Image search: [Google]
codema167.jpg
57KB, 607x386px
I'm more interested in Saturn tbqhfam
>>
File: cyhex.jpg (59KB, 538x374px) Image search: [Google]
cyhex.jpg
59KB, 538x374px
>>18772598
Interdimensional spiritual enslaver with a hexagonal polytope on the north pole.
>>
>>18772598
Can easily see the 'Star of David' within the 3D rendering of what's actually a 4D hexagon on Saturn's north pole. The symbol was subverted by the Jews only several decades ago. I was used well before that throughout various cultures, including Tibetan Buddhists as representative of the Markaba that surrounds every persons body. The merkaba is used as a transport though 3D space as well as other higher dimensional planes.

Look into Saturn worship and the Black Sun Society, as well as Thule Society and others. Much has been done by the behest of Jewish Elites to subvert this esoteric knowledge and use the Satanic powers of Saturn against us. Many have believed Saturn to previously account for our spiritual enslavement for centuries. Saturn seems to imprison us on this plane, sending our souls back after their release upon death. Saturn recycles our spirit and feeds on our energy with each reincarnation and karmic cycle.
>>
>>18772239
>>18772095
funny. sounds almost like Alex is talking about the Solid State Intelligence described by John C Lily that will bring about our doom
>>
>>18772065
>there is oceans/trees and all sorts of life protected from the harsh sandstorms due to the mountains thick layers
Mars doesn't have harsh sandstorms. The atmosphere is about 0.5% as dense as the atmosphere here on Earth. It simply can't push dust around with the same force.
>>
>>18772129
As hot-blooded creatures, we need much more oxygen that one could ever derive from water with a gill system

Gills can only support cold-blooded creatures
>>
>>18772509
how does a hollow planet form?

what force counteracts gravity and pushes matter away from the center of mass?
>>
File: beetles cube saturn.png (926KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beetles cube saturn.png
926KB, 900x1000px
>>18772615
but what can you tell me about the Beatles?
>>
>>18772263
Dumbest thing I've ever seen on x and that's saying alot.
>>
>>18772655
Bigger the jesus? Can schizoids learn to type?
>>
>>18772065
Murgan education system here, folks.
>>
>>18772263
>>18772129
Natural selection at play
>>
The Law of One series...basically all Is One and the cosmology in it is fascinating... Densities, polarities, etc, that are all illusory though as the only "true" thing would be unity.

Lawofone.info
>>
>>18772713
In it black holes are the physical manifestation of the return to the creator, unity and timelessness, after completing 7th density. (There also supposedly densities after that but they are uninown). The densities largely follow the chakras they are associated with (ex: 4th =love), in a sort of infinitely repeating macrocosm to microcosm relationship.
It's a fascinating series. The book is supposedly channeled by sixth density entities/their "social memory complex", who evolved on Venus...
>>
>>18772102
This
>>
File: 1480924638130.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1480924638130.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>18772713
Hell yeah, law of one! My nigga.
>>
>>18772737
Niceee! ;)
>>
>>18772661
>Dumbest thing I've ever seen on x
About time to copy the obligatory warning from b.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
>>18772129
Shut up
>>
File: 1453233512760.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
1453233512760.png
345KB, 498x568px
>>18772065

>mercury
>habitable zone

had a good chuckle, thanks op
>>
>>18772065
There is no aliens from outer space
There is no space
We can't physically reach the stars, including the wandering stars (planets)
Our earth is not a planet but a realm.
It is flat with a firmament above.
God is real.
>>
>>18773000
Looks like i encountered intelligent life on this plain.

Win 1 Internet
>>
File: downside up.png (678KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
downside up.png
678KB, 1000x563px
>>18773000
Trips of truth.
>>
File: 1487521643139.png (182KB, 300x406px) Image search: [Google]
1487521643139.png
182KB, 300x406px
>>18773000
>>18773011
>>18773015
you tried
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.