[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Djinn aka. Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sketch1489485716554.png (372KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1489485716554.png
372KB, 720x1280px
Demons are Djins
This thread is for completing knowledge about Demons.
I will tell it all.
>1- Djinn or Demons are creatures
>2-They existed before humans
>3-They have free will
>4-They have tribes,kingdoms. families, brothers,wives.
>5-They live with us
>6-They can choose a religion
>7-They have thier names
>8-Satan isnt an angel(contradictory to the definition of an angel) he is a demon
>9-They have free will so there exist bad demons (what you thought a demon is) and exist good ones who mind thier business.
>They live with you,They eat with you.
>Demons can aquire abilities they become known for it.
>You right now have a demon family in your house. they dont bother you because they are nice.
>Bad demons are chased in earth by good ones and angels. so its hard to summon one.
>There is places in earth were demons shamlesly interfere with people.
>Solomon(a man) controled demons
>Demons cant predict the futur.Solomon prooved it.

Info:
Creepy videos are coming.
Sorcery is thought in morroco.
Demons are pals.
>>
>>18771598
For an autistic board like /x/. you take the autistic award of the year
>>
>>18771601
thats your anal clenching speaking. you butthurt insecure shill. you feel i will get more pussy for this. haha
>>
Sha7m
>>
>1- Djinn or Demons are creatures
no
>2-They existed before humans
yes
>3-They have free will
no
no
>5-They live with us
partly
>6-They can choose a religion
no
>7-They have thier names
yes
>8-Satan isnt an angel(contradictory to the definition of an angel) he is a demon
no
>9-They have free will so there exist bad demons (what you thought a demon is) and exist good ones who mind thier business.
no they dont but there are "good" and "bad" (only from humans perspective) daimons
>They live with you,They eat with you.
partly
>Demons can aquire abilities they become known for it.
dunno
>You right now have a demon family in your house. they dont bother you because they are nice.
no
>Bad demons are chased in earth by good ones and angels. so its hard to summon one.
lol, No
>There is places in earth were demons shamlesly interfere with people.
maybe
>Solomon(a man) controled demons
yes
>Demons cant predict the futur.Solomon prooved it.
yes
>>
Lucifer is an angel
Lucifer is not Satan
Satan is a deity, not daimon
>>
>>18771928
wrong. another ass who know it all.
>>
>>18771928
>>3-They have free will
>no
Can you please explain this point? I used to believe they had free will, but some of my recent interactions have proved differently. Can you please explain to me how this works. Not OP btw, just someone wanting info.
>>
>>18771928
>no
You have no idea. Have you read Qu'ran?
>>
>>18774311
Not the poster you replied to, but am interested in what the Qu'ran says about Djinn. Any info you can give me or verses you can direct me to?
>>
>>18774564
Arab have their own supernatural race called Djinn before Islam just like Indian with their Naga peoples. Muhammad incorporated this mythology with Semitic myth and claim that Satan is from Djinn race.
>>
>>18771598
muslim detected
>>
>>18774079

only (some) humans have truely free will. they are nothing like us, think of them more like a mathematical patterns or forces of nature like wind that have their own kind of conciousness and ability to manipulate some planes of our existence and you'll closer to the truth. each demon represents set of ideas and impulses, whatever they do they are doomed to do that (their nature is that action or idea and only that) only till the end of times. these f o r c e s can be taimed and contolled like wild animals or electricity.
but still their true essence is far beyond what human mind can accurately comprehend so the mind fills the blanks it cannot handle with stuff that we are familiar with, making them look, for example, like a man riding a crocodile when they are summoned.

>>18774311

no I havent, I just think its utterly retarded to humanize demons like that. holy books are not meant to take literarily since common sense and language dont apply when talking about deep spiritual matters.
>>
>>18775966
>each demon represents set of ideas and impulses, whatever they do they are doomed to do that
sauce? If this is based on experience can you please tell me about it?

So what you are saying is that their personalities are set in stone? No matter how you interact with them they will never change?
>>
>>18775985

>sauce

Mostly writings of Johannes Nefastos which in turn are hugely influenced by Blavatsky. There are ongoing argument over if they ever change or not, myself I tend to incline towards description where they dont but the general consensus seems to be that if they do the process is v e r y slow and the change itself is quite diminutive.
>>
I just encountered some Spikey Boys. Not the actual creatures, but their pods. They were freshly hatched so I go the hell out of there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.