[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Aliens-Hug-600x400.jpg (73KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens-Hug-600x400.jpg
73KB, 600x400px
Ok /x/ would you rather: Be stranded on a ship in space with nobody else but a single, hungry Xenomorph hunting you down? Or, would you rather be stranded in the woods with 5 other guys but one Predator is hunting you down? It ends when you find means to escape.

Please answer my poll.
>>
>>18771495

Neither, thanks.
>>
Would be a good movie
>>
when the ppilot dies in that scene you have in your pixture she is in the helicopter and only gets to fire a bulet before the alien kills her, i dont remember this scene? it looks like its going to take her when in the movie you see her blood shot all over the window
>>
>>18771495
>Xenomorph
easy

Its just a dumb animal
>>
>>18771495
Xenomorph.

I have a mommy complex since i cant give birth. so the idea of getting impregnated by a facehugger makes me feel complete.
>>
>>18771637
Jesus....I haven't had an erection this diamonds since that one /tg/ thread.

Mind if I watch?
>>
File: alien rape.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
alien rape.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>18771637
>yfw
>>
>>18771495
I eat I sleep I live inna woods same as my father before me and his father before him. That's where I'll take my stand and if I must die I will die Inna woods with my brothers at my side.
>>
>>18771641
I mean, not really? You could do what you wanted i guess, as long as i get to have my baby girl.
>>
Predator won't come after me when I'm unarmed and it would seem dishonorable to kill me.
So I'd just shit myself and cry while wallowing in my own feces until the predator turns away in disgust
>>
>>18771517
Get to da choppah
>>
>>18771669
Itd probably kill you and skin you to show that you werent a challenge. Best thing you could do is walk away and ignore it. Thats my thoughts at least.
>>
>>18771668
Awe. That makes me sad...you know there are little girls out there that don't have anyone to love them. Imagine being a child and not having that warmth and comfort of a mom or dad. Go adopt a kid and both your lives whole
>>
>>18771689
Thanks love, that made me feel better.
>>
>>18771495
Xenomorph every time I can fuck that one up easy. I literally have the entire anthology of The Alien series. Graphic novels, art books, all the movies. I want one as pet.
>>
>>18771495
Being alone on the ship for too long with the ayy will disconnect from reality and go insane. Being with others in a more hospitable environment is for the better. However the predators has access to technology and has superior intelligence to the ayy. I would go with the predator.
>>
>>18773437
you will die. A predator has already laid the traps, scouted the area and is just waiting for you too walk into it man. They lead their prey through traps to the final point of the hunt where they kill you there and then.
>>
File: 1488481033819.jpg (12KB, 457x176px) Image search: [Google]
1488481033819.jpg
12KB, 457x176px
>>18771691
>>18771689
This was pretty cute, no homo.
>>
>>18771637
found the tranny
>>
xeno

i have to try and fuck it

for science
>>
>>18771495
Predator. With 5 other guys, I could hope to just be the one that doesn't get picked off before I escape. With the Xeno, I feel like I'm fucked regardless.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.