[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made an Ouija board and used a pendulum to act as a letter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

File: 1920w.jpg (214KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1920w.jpg
214KB, 1920x1440px
I made an Ouija board and used a pendulum to act as a letter indicator. I asked to speak with Dylan Klebold,and the pendulum spelled out "I am here". After this happened, I got scared and told him I had to go, and the pendulum pointed to "goodbye". Nothing seems to have gone wrong, but I'm freaking out. I'm unsettled, I did it alone. Isn't that something you're not supposed to do?
>>
>>18771119
Why do you wanna talk to that dork?
>>
>>18771126
It's not actually him.
>>
>>18771119
dont do ouija bro. demons will come and stay.
fid you know demons have tribes,kingdoms,families daughter and sons ?
and demons are kinds and religions.
>>
>>18771126
I don't have any dead relatives that I've known, and he's the first dead person to come to mind Don't know why, but it's irrelevant. Do any of you have any weird stories regarding Ouija boards? Specifically after using them while by yourself? I'm starting to think I've made a mistake, though the interaction was not threatening.
>>
>>18771134
>>18771132
Who was it? Are you saying it was something malevolent? A demon?
>>
>>18771142
The bible warns about unclean spirits.
>>
also, I burned the board after saying goodbye. not sure if that's important
>>
>>18771142
Hol up. demons arent bad by default. they can chose. this demon you talked to is very likely a nice demon, who knew you since you lived in your house.
respect him ok, he seems nice.
>>
>>18771142
Highly possible. Demons are very opportunistic entities.
>>
>>18771155
I'm scared.
>>
>>18771155

any source for demons choosing to be good
>>
>>18771151
ok, you could have made a friend of him.
>>
>>18771155
I'll tread lightly, after I check your triple dubs.
>>
>>18771169
No.
>>
>>18771169
Do you think it was really Dylan that I was speaking to? If it was, I only burned the board because I felt that I didn't know what I was doing.
>>
>>18771151
I hear Fire is important, not sure if it works that way tough, you're probably fucked mate, godspeed aye
>>
>>18771177
Oh god. Op you opened a portal.
>>
>>18771185
Didn't I destroy the board, therefor destroying any portal that might exist?
>>
>>18771177
no it wasnt dylan. it was a demon who responded. the demon took it as an excuse to respond since he know you dont know his name to call him with. from now on that demon is named dylan roof. say his name and he will know you are about him.
>>
File: 2spooky.gif (306KB, 170x153px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.gif
306KB, 170x153px
OP there's only one way to find out to who you were talking to.
>>
>>18771208
>Dylan Roof

Klebold, actually. So while uttering a demons true name (not dylan) weakens it, saying itt's assumed name does the opposite?
>>
>>18771211
How? Does it involve skeletons and/or a large number of spooks?
>>
>>18771204
No you're making shit worse. If any portals open the ouija board wasn't the cause. It's the forces that got to your attention that opened it.
>>
>>18771219
How do I even know that a portal has been opened? What kind of portal anyway? What am I doing? All I wanted to do was talk to a dead guy.
>>
>>18771214
yes. his assumed name will not make him stronger but he have a name now that doesnt weaken him.

what normie demons hate is attention by calling thier names.
>>
>>18771224

there is no portal.
>>
File: weghosterynow.png (21KB, 390x374px) Image search: [Google]
weghosterynow.png
21KB, 390x374px
>>18771218
Indeed. The only way this thread could be ruined are the two following ways.
>OP did not lied at all but bails out.
>OP is a lying faggot.

If OP presses on and report, were in for the best moments of our shit lives.
>>
I see this board is very illeterate about demons. i will prepare threads about what exactly you dont know about them.
>>
>>18771230
But how do I actually make contact with the intended recipient? (Dylan K)

Can it even be done?
>>
File: tumblr_o9gjyrPYV81vwpgfmo1_500.jpg (59KB, 480x571px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9gjyrPYV81vwpgfmo1_500.jpg
59KB, 480x571px
>>18771240
I'm not lying or doing this for shits and giggles. Not sure exactly how I can prove it to you though, considering it happened about an hour ago.
>>
>>18771248
not my expertise. souls tend to be taken to thier makers.
>>
>>18771250
i believe you Op. goodbye
>>
Well i don't mind a little spices in my shit life so i will gladly bite.
You established contact with a ouija board and a pendulum. It worked, and you got spooked.
The only way for you to prove it, is to recreate the experiment, and record it. (please as high definition as possible.)
Once done, upload it somewhere, and we'll do the rest. I have theories to share but i'd like to know more before continuing.
>>
Get another Ouija board and post results
>>
>>18771267
fuck meant to reply to you OP.
>>18771250
>>
>>18771267
What more would you like to know anon? I could record it after I draw up another board.
>>
>>18771272
Metaphysics is such a theoretical thing that questions come as the events occurs.
But first thing's first: why exactly did you wanted to talk to some poor guy's soul?
>>
>>18771290
Because I wanted to know exactly what inspired him to kill all of those people. Eric Harris' violent acts can be partially attributed to the anti-depressants he was taking, Luvox in particular. But Dylan had no controlled substances of any kind in his system when he died, I read his autopsy report.
>>
>>18771297
seems you haven't been doing enough research senpai.

they were severely bullied in high school.
for example, in grade 9, a bunch of seniors threw tampons soaked with feces at dylan and eric
>>
File: current alpha level.png (836KB, 1643x920px) Image search: [Google]
current alpha level.png
836KB, 1643x920px
>>18771297
>Because I wanted to know exactly what inspired him to kill all of those people.

Well being honest that's a good recipe for some trouble. However the point is that it worked. Many who tries Ouija aren't that successful. So if i were you right now i'd think that my success right now isn't for nothing. And yes, i'd gladly carry on the experiment.

>>18771309
Whatever happened shit was fucked enough for them they might still have that bitterness in their souls. We need more research materials.
>>
>>18771309
I know they were bullied, and I know that Dylan was suicidal. One thing that I think is kind of odd, is that Dylan seemed to get more in the zone when they were shooting up the school. All kinds of one liners and puns.

"Hey Dylan, what are you doing?"

"I dunno, killing people."

And the famous "Do you believe in God?"

Quite the contrast to the soft spoken and timid Dylan that his parents remember.
>>
May my mind be far from that of the wicked
>>
>>18771119
Ever hear of this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpgqTOB-_fE
>>
File: tumblr_o9gfkvTqpq1t1676so1_500.png (395KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9gfkvTqpq1t1676so1_500.png
395KB, 500x500px
>>18771351
No, but it's okay.
>>
This mother fucker was born on 9/11 and died on 4/20. XD dude.
>>
>>18771119
I hope you said goodbye before you left. Not just "i gotta go"
>>
>>18771119
>people think a toy made by hasbro lets them talk to the dead
>>
File: 1435017519156.jpg (7KB, 154x161px) Image search: [Google]
1435017519156.jpg
7KB, 154x161px
REEEE REEEE REEEE I'm about to go on a killing spree, call me Dylan Roof cause I'm making niggers go poof. That's a rare quality, commodities cause these niggers to hate my philosophies. Forty-five, they won't leave the building alive. Hold up, wait an hour, then go screaming white power. It was a bible study, and they all fell like silly putty. I'm a fan of Rhodesia, shout out to Felicia (who's probably got amnesia). Ya'll need something to pray about? This glock about to spray about. Hey N-double A-C-P, remember this before you niggers decide to fuck with me
>>
>using ouija boards

enjoy a lifetime of demon possession.

Do yourself a favor and turn your life over to Christ right now.
>>
>>18771250
Ignore the trolls and larpers on this board.
1. It takes something MUCH more powerful than just a board to speak to a dead spirit, and even then it has to be an active spirit.
2. You were speaking to a demon. Demons will always do whatever they can to gain a foothold.
3. No demon is nice. No demon likes you. No demon will be your friend.
4 Destroying the Ouija board wasn't bad. but it's not the solution. You need a four-points or sage cleasing, and possibly a blessing of your domain.
5. Don't talk to the dead.
>>
When demonic entities latch onto you it's not a 24/7 possession. Much of the time you are your normal self. It's when they... come out to play... that things get weird. Seems like OP realized with a shock that a demon was very close by and just waiting for an opening.
>>
I have one in the basement my wife wont do it outside the house and ive done it alone with no success years ago.
>>
>>18771119
I like to think he's a sweet guy in his other aspects. He just got pissed and took it out on the people that hurt him with a friend of his.

I bet it's not unlikely that someone could channel him and you'd be pleasantly surprised with what he told you.
>>
File: cant dodge the rodge.jpg (129KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
cant dodge the rodge.jpg
129KB, 600x448px
>>18771548
elliot rodger also seems like a sweet guy
>>
>>18771436
Jesus not him but please dont make such jokes. Besides why did jesus not answer to my prayers?
>>
>>18771724
what do you pray for?
>>
>>18771727
Self acceptance.
>>
>>18771406
wrong dylan, but im not suprised a retarded frog poster like you doesnt know that
>>
>>18771119
YOU DUN GOOFED!
>>
using ouija board is pretty pointless for anyone who isnt experienced wizard since you cant never really know who (or most of the cases what) you are talking with and if they are lying

I suggest you do not proceed with the board until you know exactly what you are doing

also, curiosity and just testing if its real or not is one the worst reasons for any occult practices
>>
>>18771151

what i'v heard this is exactly what you should NOT do
>>
>>18771165

look up sallos
>>
>>18771208

usually people proceed after their death but in some cases when they are super negatively charged, crowley, suiciders and multiple killers for example some of their essence may turn into a ghost so in theory it actually could have been dylan but yeah a lying demon is way more likely to encounter by this way and if I recall correctly ghosts are bound to places
>>
>>18772526
But the sacrafice will not be in vain!
>>
>>18771402
Talk to your decesed ancesters using this mysterious mystery oracle - by Parker Brothers!
>>
>>18771482
>You need a four-points or sage cleasing,
Really? The last time I tried this they said it just made them run away and hide for a while and feel sleepy.
>>
>>18771119
He's gone. You dissummoned "Dylan Klebold". Congratulations. Just never end sessions without telling them to fuck off.
>>
>>18771728
In my experience he more answers questions than just provides the solution. He especially seems to answer questions about knowledge that are asked with a sincere heart. So you could ask "How can I accept myself" and pray that passsionately for a little bit (not much required, just until the end of your passion) every time you feel the urge ie: you feel unacceptable to yourself and people around you and that is more likely to get answered than just expecting him to do stuff. To get stuff done without this sort of prayer you could visulize your desires in an alpha brainwave state several times a week for several weeks and then sit back and see what happens, that works for me about half the time depending on how complicated what you are asking is. Honestlyt I just do it two or three times and forget it and if I did it more often I could probably get a higher success rate. The worst thing that could happen is you get exposed to some calming alpha brainwaves and have a quarter of an hours' peace a few times a week.
>>
>>18771151
Ok you fucked up. You may not have anything happen to you since you cast away the demon but burning the board removes the means to dissummon it via Ouija. You would need an exorcism. Fire and burning symbolizes Hell, which makes it all the more significant for demons and tempting for dumb humans who don't realize they're being manipulated.
>>
>>18771151
You are so full of shit. Now brush your teeth and get to bed. You have school on the morning.
>>
>>18771119
>an Ouija board
a Ouija board
>>
I once read a thread about a guy who became friends with a demon. He said the "underworld or "upside down" world whatever you call it has a very extent record of information about our world and they can locate any information you ask them. Think of it as a big file cabinet. If you ask them a question about what's my pets name or how did I get my scar. They can easily answer it for you so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary that you think you're taking to a serial killer but it might be a imposter demon trying to get you to open up and know every info about them.
>>
>>18771119
every time I've ever needed to use an alias I've always use one of these two guys names no one ever catches on
>>
File: Kornheiser3.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser3.png
151KB, 421x500px
>>18771155
This. The demonbro was nice enough to say goodbye.
>>
File: 1486015274711.jpg (225KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1486015274711.jpg
225KB, 1250x1250px
>>18771119
Dylan Klebold, a native of Lakewood, Colorado, took part in a program for particularly talented children as a primary school pupil

GATE ...
>>
File: iml-696x371.png (166KB, 696x371px) Image search: [Google]
iml-696x371.png
166KB, 696x371px
U're fucked, u just opened the pandora box. It will start with poltergeist phenomenon soon...
>>
Lmao you guys really believe in demons. Think how many have played ouija and not gotten their shit possessed.
>>
>>18776122

If I was an irresponsible asshole I'd give you a formula for summoning, just to see you shove that smirk deep up your ass, but because im a nice guy I wouldn't. But there is no way from stopping you if you really need that hard evidence, just come and see for yourself. Can you in turn justify that attitude of yours and somehow prove that demons really dont exist?
>>
>>18771237
holy shet EP you fuckqd ap}1!!!!! !! !

!!!1

just hide all ready already
>>
>>18774439
Kek. You sound like a parent
>>
>>18774251
Burning sage is temporary, yes. An actual sage cleansing, a rite of domain, or a four points cleasing done by a priest/shaman will fix ant demonic attachment you have going on.
>>
File: alphaomega2.png (3MB, 1960x872px) Image search: [Google]
alphaomega2.png
3MB, 1960x872px
>>18771134
>>18771119
>>18771149
>>18771142
>>18771436

>dont do ouija bro. demons will come and stay.
>fid you know demons have tribes,kingdoms,families daughter and sons ?

How do you know Dylan Klebold was a demon and not an angel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKpblxejWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q6chUtSef4
>>
File: columbine.png (197KB, 649x804px) Image search: [Google]
columbine.png
197KB, 649x804px
>>18774439
>>18771360

>You are so full of shit. Now brush your teeth and get to bed. You have school on the morning.

You guys can't tell demons from angels can you?
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.