[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you know about Reptilians /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: demon the descent.jpg (60KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
demon the descent.jpg
60KB, 450x600px
How much do you know about Reptilians /x/?
>>
They shit and piss on themselves to avoid being eaten.
>>
File: IMG_1206.jpg (62KB, 542x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1206.jpg
62KB, 542x616px
>>18771044
>>
I wanna fuck a reptilian.
>>
>>18771044
They are actually evolved dinosaur.
>>
They're a psyop smokescreen to obfuscate investigation into the central banking cartel, elite control structures and the paeodophile network they're associated with. Also has the double-benefit of discrediting any researchers.
>>
just know the bullshit david icke says
plus that
they somehow strongly connected to satan.

just imagine your body get affected with parasites somwehere, they are part of a parasitic organism and we are the healthy soldiers that parasites are taking them with their side, making us work against our body, at our own will, not listening to god(opposing god, the body owner)

this is why nowdays everything is reverted from what it used to be when earth was healthy
because they intentionaly turning things around so we by our own free will go far from reality anginst our one trinity god.

they know humans cannot die ofcourse,that is why they make us do and watch shit that offends god and holy spirit on purpose. things that we consider/look normal.

for people who are interested and can find truth in this i want to say:
please friends, god is not far from you, we have been trolled for real, to drive ourselves far from god.
nobody can mess with your free will remember that its a divine law! no "demons", no "angels" no god.
this is why parasites are making US harm ourselves and right eachother

another tip:
the same way you are not supposed to feed the trolls
the same way you dont feed (spiritual) your "demons" in your body
as eveyone should know by now our physical body contains all animals that exist on earth
therefore your body as animal, will ask you to do things for it ALWAYS
so as long as you feed it with
foods
cigs
pleasure
it will ask for more and more and more
so you have to control it
measure things on what is right and wrong with logic.
logic is christ
logic is math
logic is truth
tame your beats, your demons and try to control them. after one point it will not be so hard, you will see!
parasites leave your body if you dont feed them with acid foods (milk,meat,anything madee in a factory) because they have no food and die.
(your good solders can live more than parasites so they win if you are fasting)
>>
>>18771044
IF they exist, they are NOT called annunaki. Seriously the Annunaki are not exclusively reptillian. Some of them are avian, some are mamillian. But all of them support the patricarchy, that that for what you will.
>>
>>18771044
too much to be comfortable in this world.
>>
File: 1488915526778.png (49KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
1488915526778.png
49KB, 196x196px
>>18771377
Ugh can it be 12pm already i want to eat you guys high energy whatever im luckys ickes worst fear
xxx
peace 4cha is so slow
jfk moot where did he go too.
xxx
>>
File: 1487725070551.jpg (28KB, 620x424px) Image search: [Google]
1487725070551.jpg
28KB, 620x424px
>>18771377
so i can 4/20 blaze it sounds awesome im in
how do i reach these (((OUTSIDERS)))
Nvm im bored again later faggot.s
check in with a thearapist in 2weeks or something shit bro weed.
>>
File: wGahWga.jpg (2MB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
wGahWga.jpg
2MB, 2250x1500px
>>18771377
3rd post for time and space
everystory is exactly that
man-or
in which
better or worst
negpos KARMA LOVE BEEPBOOP DONT CONTACT ME FOR A WHILE SHIT SO MUCH INFOGATE.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.