[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm visiting Paris and some other European cities this summer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Hakaru-Hashimoto.jpg (42KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
Hakaru-Hashimoto.jpg
42KB, 300x401px
I'm visiting Paris and some other European cities this summer. How do I into catacombs? Anything else I should check out? I'd be happy to do some field research for any anons wondering what those places are like.
Thanks
>>
go to Germany, kill ***z, become undisputed king of /x/
>>
Become the next skull-fucker
>>
>>18770657
or this, definitely do this
>>
>>18770657
That would make my day desu
>>
bump, looking in for my self as well my nibba
>>
>>18774252
When are you traveling?
>>
>>18770641
I don't have a ton to add, but the catacombs in paris is a tourist thing and all you have to do to get in is pay and wait in a line.
That only applies to the section you're "supposed" to be in, so probably not very helpful, but oh well.
>>
>>18775373
Exactly. But what I've heard is that there are parts of the catacombs that can be accessed by urban explorers that the city doesn't know about. I was wondering if anyone here had any information on that sort of thing.
>>
File: IMG_5392.jpg (1MB, 2116x3102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5392.jpg
1MB, 2116x3102px
>>18776331
Yeah there's a lot of entrances that lead into the catacombs. The government keeps trying to seal these areas but urban explorers re-open them and keep finding new entrances. You're going to have to try and find people on forums that can help you out and take you on an adventure. Or just go to night clubs and bars and talk with younger adults and they'll help you.
>>
>>18776331
My brother use to love in Paris and he'd always tell me stories about people going into the catacombs and partying with music playing.
>>
>>18776510
Live
>>
>>18776507
>try and find people on forums that can help you out
But that's what I'm doing here...
What other sites do you recommend?
>>
>>18776536
No clue really. The vast majority on /x/ seem to be from USA and Canada. You're going to have to ask around on some European urban exploring sites/forums. I just heard that a lot of people do sneak in the Paris catacombs. So if you can't find any information just ask around in Paris at bars and clubs and shit and people will help you out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.