[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow person experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2199.jpg (113KB, 374x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2199.jpg
113KB, 374x686px
So I think there is some fucker haunting my family going through my moms line. My grandpa has seen him, my mom has seen him, and I've seen him multiple times.

It's like a walking sillohoutte; male with a wide brimmed hat. The first time I saw him I was in elementary school alone in a hallway. I could tell someone was behind me and there he was

Just standing, he didn't seem aggressive or angry just standing.

Now as you can imagine as third grader I was fucking terrified. I looked down the hall the other direction to call for an adult but I couldn't see anyone and when I looked back he was gone. I never told anyone about it. There were maybe three times between that and my middle school years that I saw him in the corner of my eye. The most direct experience I had with him was in my junior year of highschool. I was home alone after school and I was doing chores. When I was vacuuming the living room I heard a whistle. The way a person whistles, it was two quick whistles. I turn and there he is, at the other end of the room. The top quarter of his body peeking around the corner was his fingers wrapped around the corner and I can feel that he's smiling. Of course I can't see a face because it's like a silhouette but I know he's smiling. He stays for a second and moves to the right very quickly.
>>
I have a few variants

A lone humanoid that casts shadows on walls

Similar to the above, but about 3 humanoids

A fuzzy burly humanoid that stands out in the open

No hats
>>
>>18770078
Obviously you have a secret fetish to still have your 3rd grade teacher hold your hand in the bathroom while you pee.
>>
>Cont.

I'm shaken to the core and I can't move until I shake myself out of it. I can feel his smugness, it's like an aura through my whole house. I took two steps back and sat on my couch, I didn't know what to, all I could think to do was say "you're not welcome here stop fucking with me"

Very intimidating I know

But I feel this smug aura shift into frustration/disappointment and then nothing

The feeling is gone but I'm still afraid, I sat on the couch trying to process it until my dad and brother came home and I had to act like I didnt just see a shadow person.

I've only seen him once since then and it was a similar situation. I was visiting my mom out of state. Everyone had gone to bed and I was on the couch playing video games; the only lights on are the lamp next to me and the tv. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him peeking around the corner again, when I turned he was gone. I said out loud, "I'm over this leave me alone"

I was frustrated, I could feel him become sad and then nothing again. The next day when my mom and I were driving to the store to get stuff for dinner I talked to her about everything and she believed me 100% and said she had seen shadow people too and my grandpa had seen one once as well.

I haven't seen him since then and I'm okay with that. I don't know what he wanted with me and I've always been curious. But never enough to even think of inviting it back into my life.

Have any of you had experiences with shadow people?
>>
>>18770096
Have they ever tried any form of contact? Or do they stick to being creepy from a distance haha
>>
Bumping my own thread because I want to talk to other people about this
>>
Gonna give this a bit more, might come and post this tomorrow
>>
>>18770131
I gotta go to work soon, but I'll post my story and check back tomorrow.

I was in a band when I was younger. I took all my gear to a friend's house. There were four of us. We were practicing in his living room. The house was an old homestead house (over 100 years old) built by a railroad.

I was facing an open door to a hallway. I clearly saw a shape of a man walk by the door. He was completely black like a shadow. I stopped playing and so did everyone else. I asked if anyone else saw the man. They said yes. We looked down the hallway which led to a bathroom. The door was slightly ajar, and of course no one was in there.

The guy in the band who lived there said the house was haunted.

I saw another shadow person walking down the sidewalk behind my house. I only saw him for a second and then he was gone. At the same house I saw an old man pushing a dog in a baby stroller. I ran out to look and as he walked by a bush he disappeared.

One other thing that happened there. I was outside late one night sitting on my back porch. Right beside my ear I hear, "How are you doing my friend?" It was something similar to how my dead grandfather spoke. I was freaked out and looked around. I was over a hundred feet from the road or sidewalk but the voice wasn't yelled. It was a conversational voice, but no one was around.

I think these things come about when a person is in a meditative state. Sensory input may be minimal or overloaded. Think white noise or silence. Both are capable of being molded by energetic patterns more easily than moderate amounts of sensory input which our eyes and ears are designed for.

When we see something out of our peripheral vision or hear a whisper, I relate that area of sight and sound to our subconscious. Our conscious if usually focused on the frequencies optimal to our survival, the subconscious can perceive frequencies above and below and filter them to our conscious in times of quietude.

At least that's my theory.
>>
>>18770332
That's a really interesting theory I'd love to hear more about your experiences
>>
>>18770144

For the 1st 2, yes. No answers, and they withdraw away. Shadows vanishing.

The 3rd one is always at a distance, in da woods. About 50 yards away when I see it. It vanishes within a couple of seconds.
>>
>>18770803
It's really rad to see that more people experience this
>>
Two haunt my mum I think, though I have no idea why. A horrible small old woman and a man. She sees both pretty frequently (and has done for a very long time), as has my stepdad and grandmother, I've only ever seen the man once.

>getting changed
>look down to put pants on
>eyes catch the mirror on way up
>huge sillhouette of a man standing behind me
>jet black, with a red/yellow/orange glowing outline
>just standing, no aggressive vibes
>turn round, nobody there
>feel calm, I don't think he wanted me to fear him

I've felt the woman's presence many times through the years, she's so very bitter, but apart from grey wisps that may not even be her and some poltergeist activity (violently flapping cabinet doors etc) I haven't actually seen her. Mum says she used to make noises in the night and wake me up when I was tiny but idfk. I do have other ghost stories involving that house tho.

Has anyone ever heard anything like this before? Or have any reasons why they'd be haunting my mum? Or haunt anyone in particular really? It's always been a huge mystery to me.

Also, can ghosts corrupt humans?
>>
My ex-wife used to see them regularly, they'd loom over her, trying to grab her and pull her, she had her mental issues and was on a lot of pain meds to, we both have spinal injuries. I thought it was her mental issues, one night we were goofed up, swapping pain meds I saw about 5 of them, freaked out as they reached for me, got my self calm and focused on them they faded. A few nights later when I was sober they visited again she was trying to sleep goofed up as usual but I was meditating and more prepared mentally. I laughed at them and focused my energy to my chest, visualising it as a white light, growing out into the room whilst repeating the Buddhist mantra 'om mani pad mi om' I like it to help my focus. As I felt my energy rise I looked at them again and loudly told them "leave that this is not their plane" something my mam taught me they attempted to loom in closer but couldn't get to us and faded again. Unfortunately she wouldn't put the effort into learning to meditate, focus here energy and they kept coming more numerous & aggressive. I saw them a few times but only when she was around and never since.
>>
>>18774217
>cont
They were always like shadows elongated and really tall, like another poster said a red/orange/yellow aura and for me just before the black was that electric purple blue color I only ever see when I'm tripping, despite being shadows I could see their features like chins and there hands move in front of their bodies but no features yet both of us could tell they had sinister grins, they followed her from America to West Europe where I live, her grandmother used to see them but her mother denied seeing them, both her children saw them too but only after about 6. I haven't spoken to her properly in years but I doubt they've stopped following her.
This thread really brought it back how sinister and frightening they were but learning to focus and enforce your reality against there's was the key for me. By any chance are any of you guys who are family haunted by these from southern states? She was from Mississippi and it seems more common for people there.
>>
>>18773965
Mine never felt aggressive either, just mischievous the one time. Still spooked the fuck out of me haha
>>
>>18774227
Not from the south I live in California, I wonder why we have so much power over them? We've both used verbal communication with total success
>>
>>18774227
>>18770332
I'm from Tennessee. I've seen them (as I posted above about the old house I was practice music in). Also, I have an old friend who's family all saw a black shadow. I think it does come down through families somehow.

Hell even my great grandmother saw one small black shadow run from under her bed. My grandfather saw a demon floating over his bed one night (he was a Pentecostal preacher).

I think maybe the ancientness of the Appalachia Mountains may have something to do with it.
>>
>>18773965
>>18774227

I think the red/orange/yellow aura could be a heat signature. Some entities suck energy out of the surroundings to create an etheric body or to interact with our dimension. Red to orange to yellow would suggest a gradient of temperature to me.
>>
File: hatman.jpg (14KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
hatman.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
>>18770078
yup the hatman is quite common, never had the pleasure of meeting him myself though
>>
>>18774682
i don't think it is a heat signature, since humans can't detect temperature that way. i think it has more to do with radiation and the wave energy these beings have when they materialize. the aura color could suggest the wavelenght of the creature
>>
>>18770332
i'm from peru, and currently i live in spain. and these kinds of beings have always been around me, only me.
>>
theyre just ions
aka embrionic fluid

mostly harmless, excep for the people the eat/kill
they build people; they drop monkeys here on this refurbished planet
were practically buitl of them

dont mess with them.
sometimes goodnight/gooddday to them is ok.

remember who you are xd

cheers.
>>
Aren't shadow people creatures from the astral plane?
>>
>>18770078
I'm not sure if it's a shadow person, or Mothman, but my mother and uncle claimed to have seen a flying creature behind them as they were driving through a cornfield or something to their house when they were younger, like 20 or something, one enough so that one of them could drive. Right behind them. It stopped as they turned a corner to their house.

I'm not sure if it's true, but my mother doesn't bullshit very often. She's not the kind of person to form an agreement with her brother to spook the shit out of her kids for no reason.

My Dad also claims to have seen Bigfoot throwing boulders at him from downhill when he was in boyscouts as well, but that might've been bullshit.
>>
I'll share
I was about 5 at the time, laying in bed, I've always been a night person, it was like 3 AM.
Watching paranormal kids shows, Mystery Hunters, shit like that.
I had my door open and the hallway light, as I was terrified of the dark.
Look out the door, into the hallway.
A tall, whispy, black figure sprints from my little brothers room to the other end of the hallway.
I've seen him one other time, will post that story if someone wants it.
>>
>>18774691
Is there somewhere I can read about other people's experiences with "hatman" or if you have a quick summary of his general actions
>>
>>18775964
That's one theory I've heard
>>
>>18776381
I'd love to hear it
>>
I asked about the south because she always thought it was a slave curse or some shit, it's weird how they seem to follow a family line. >>18776381
Tell us more
>>
>>18776603
Sorry about the lack of response.
Time to tell.
I was about 11, different house, downstairs watching a movie with my family.
Everyone fell asleep but me and I get this feeling of relaxation.
Just as I get this feeling, the same figure from the old house runs from the storage room (located right next to me)
Down to the table in the center of the room, around tge corner and gone, out of sight.
That was the last time I saw it, I kind of miss him, wish he would come back, just a little.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.