[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone tell me what the fuck is going on with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mindreader.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mindreader.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
I need some theory for this before I call myself crazy. All ideas welcome.

I don't mean like deja vu. More vivid, more alive. I've had this for months now. I meet a new person and I know that I've met them before at some point even if we just introduced each other. When I go to a store to buy something I know I've done this before, like, I can predict what kind of a person is going to be my cashier.

>The kicker
Weirdest part was this weekend. I met a woman online weeks ago. We synched very well so she invited me to visit her house. She lives 200km from where I do in a town I've never visited before. I never saw any pictures of her house or anything. On my way there I had this feeling what her house would look like. Large open livingroom with a grey sofa near the wall, rounded carpet in the middle of the room without a coffee table. Above TV there would be two paintings that I couldn't recognize. A white wall dividing the livingroom and kitchen. A white, 6 person table table in the kitchen. I also pictured it to be two story house even that she didn't mention it. When I walked in it was exactly like that. I mean EXACTLY like that. I even knew where was the bathroom, without asking her. And those details seem too detailed to be random.

What the hell is this? Is anyone else having these sensations of living throug something that has already happened? Like Deja Vu but way, way more vivid.
>>
>>18769409
that sounds like precognition.
>>
>>18769419
>also called prescience, future vision, future sight is an alleged psychic ability to see events in the future

Ok? What the fuck actually, what could be causing it? Why now?
>>
>>18769426
no idea. one idea is that extra sensory perception developed in humans as a safeguard against dangers. perhaps your latent abilities are manifesting in response to a danger that your conscious mind is not yet aware of.
>>
OP I've been having similar experiences.

I remember sitting on the toilet and scrolling through twitter, noting a few tweets, and seeing a post for a song featuring Jay Z and Rick Ross that had just come out. I tried clicking on the link but it wouldn't load. Anyway a few days later I'm scrolling through twitter, and I recognize the tweets, and then the one about the song pops up and I click on the link and it takes me right there. Then I realized I had dreamt the first time. Happened again like a week ago at my first day starting a new job in a new town. Solid 30 second period of being unable to think anything but 'what the fuck I dreamt this the other night what the fuck' it's weird and useless in terms of precog ability.

Any way I could like, train this?
>>
>>18769465
Sounds similar but my "visions" or experiences happen awake. I dream often but they are random and nothing I can relate to when I'm awake.

Your experience though sounds a bit unsettling, too.
>>
>>18769409
I guess you remember your rehearsal.
Pretty rare.

Congrats! You're not a drone zombie :0)
>>
>>18769478
>I guess you remember your rehearsal.

What do you mean by this? What rehearsal?
>>
>>18769497
Probably some stupid shit from his religion that he expects everyone to know.
>>
>>18769409
You're going schizo, try and keep it to yourself before you get institutionalized for the next decade.
>>
>>18769409
I recommend taking up meditation. I agree with what others are saying. It sounds like precognition or some other sixth sense. Meditating will help you delve into your subconscious and figure out why it might be appearing now and it will also help you focus and critically think about what the patterns are and eventually you will be able to control such an ability. Honestly you're lucky. Not everyone gets these abilities naturally. Just learn to control it and use it for good.
>>
>>18769497
By asking this question you've shown you'd be the kind of person to end up in a shitty suicide cult you fagit
>>
>>18769505
How do I get mad like this? Any spells?
>>
>>18769521
Good bait.

>>18769523
Why you consider me lucky? These feelings are kinda unsettling.
>>
File: 1489406841226.gif (999KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489406841226.gif
999KB, 400x300px
>>18769478
Haha like we know what rehearsal means.
>>
File: schu.png (629KB, 1049x510px) Image search: [Google]
schu.png
629KB, 1049x510px
Maybe due to the recent peaks in Schuman resonances.

I think many of us have been going through a time of heightened sensory awareness, interesting discoveries about our minds etc. Yours is manifesting through insight into the non linear nature of this reality.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.