[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mummified Bats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 35

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I was working outside and found this bat that is mummified. It has me really freaked out. What the fuck? and I don't know if I should add any water to it to maybe make unmummified or should I just not even go there?

Or is it a mummy? or is it a bat? and either one is enough to fuck any of us up and I found this and ITS BOTH!! should I ask for help - because I don't want the dark powers to get me or is it already too late? Why have I found this? What does it mean? It won't talk to me and???
>>
>>18769188
you should wrap it up in little bandages and make it a sarcophagus.
>>
Put it in your anus
>>
File: 673915993055.png (171KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
673915993055.png
171KB, 500x346px
I'd put it in a jar, maybe with one of those moisture absorption packets certain items come with. Then place it on a shelf.
>>
>>18769207
don't do this, it still has little claws.
>>
sell it lol. use it in magick or sometimg idk lol
>>
Have sex with it
>>
>>18769211
how would you know? did you try it?
>>
show us it's vagina
>>
File: baseball_PNG18987.png (1MB, 3065x3050px) Image search: [Google]
baseball_PNG18987.png
1MB, 3065x3050px
>>18769207
>Put it in your anus
Sounds like anon has had more than a few bats up his butt in his time.
>>
>>18769207
>>18769216
>>18769220

/Divination/ got slow or what?
>>
>>18769225
hey don't be mean
>>
>>18769218
there's a picture, you can see them.
>>
>>18769230
Kek, na, just bored. Wanted to see OP fuck a bat.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
here's its vagina or dick. IDK! If its a vampire sleeping does it have a sex? Its mummified dried out. If it comes to life it will WANT BLOOD! right? But I don't knowe to throw it away. Wouldn't it like me if i'm nice to it? Please I don't know what to do.
>>
If this was /b/ he'd have fucked it by now.
>>
There's actually a pretty good market for mummified bats, OP. Look up your local oddities shop and see if they're interested.
>>
>>18769258
Aww man, I was just kidding. Wrap it in toilet roll and give it a burial in your garden man. Don't be mean to it.

Poor thing.
>>
>>18769188
It might be sleeping, anon. I had a bat get inside my house one night (absolutely no idea how) and thing was flying around all over the place, swooping near my head at random and unintentionally I assume. Just chilled with my new bat friend for the night dodging its aerial maneuvers, and then when the sun was rising it fell asleep on the floor. I approached it cautiously with a shoebox, ready for it to spring up and attack me, but it remained completely still. Managed to get it into the shoe box, and place it outside. Shook it out of the shoebox, thing didn't move at all as it plopped onto the deck. I was worried it had got into something poisonous and was dead... kept an eye on it for a few hours, and suddenly it just springs up and flies off.

TL;DR it might still be alive
>>
>>18769258
.... Disregard my previous post, did not know it was all dried out and stuff.
>>
>>18769262
I would not sell it for filthy lucre. It is powerful bad medicine karma. You will have noty good things for even suggesting this. Its a vampire like a dreid seed waiting for proper regeneration. When it comes to it will want blood.
>>
>>18769326
this is why you should wrap it in little bandages and make a little sarcophagus to seal it up in.
>>
>>18769333
I don't think you should seal it in anyhting it will get loose sooner or later and it will be pist if there is any attempt to ensnare or enslave. Everything wants freedom. It has to go someplace but I'm not expert on mummified bat vampires......

somebody here must be.
>>
Do more closeups on the face. I wanna see it's tiny head.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 584x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 584x566px
>>18769357
hope its in focus. Should i put it in water or blood? Put it somewhere so when it wakes up it will be OK?
>>
>>18769333
I don't sense it has bad karma to me. Maybe why it let me find it. It knows I would come here cause it feels protected. Don't be bad karma I think it needs soemthing. Is there a damn bat, mummy vampire expert here ?? please someone on /x/ can dial in . I'm trying me best.
>>
>>18769406
if you wrap it in little bandages and make a sarcophagus, you can carve little hieroglyphs on it that you can read in the egyptian book of the dead, this will aid the bat's soul in more freely moving about in the afterlife while also preserving it's physical body from harm.
>>
>>18769425
You've been watching to many fucking movies. That shit is real dumas not fucking Hollywood. And anyone can see its not fuking Egypt. Real bats mummified - not peeps filling you full of musk n shit.

That fucking thing looks major dangerous potential to me.
>>
>>18769440
pulverize it into bits you can fit into a coffee grinder and make a powder out of it.

how dangerous can a pile of dust be?
>>
Sometimes I really can't tell if people on this board are trolling, and rping, or generally fucking retarded.
>>
>>18769392
> touching dead bats
Dumbfuck, youve just caught ebolap
>>
>>18769474
exactly my thoughts as i scrolled to the bottom of this thread
>>
>>18769188
Dead and wrapped by a spider doesn't mean not diseased. Be careful Op. it probably has eggs inside of it.
>>
>>18769512
this.
hobo spiders in particular like to place egg sacks in dessicated remains like that.
>>
>>18769454
If it got put in water wouldn't that un mummify it? maybe bring it back to life?
>>
>>18769474
Social enough to type(emulate social interaction). But actually functional? You over estimate people, perhaps.
>>
>>18769528
no, you have to use either weird science or arcane ritual to reanimate a corpse.
>>
>>18769188
they crawled into the tailpipe of a car and died there. then got fired out like spitballs made of bats.
>>
>>18769540
is it a corpse or a sleeping vampire? It looks like the latter to me in pix
>>
>>18769474
I'd say all three
>>
>>18769586
technically vampires are corpses
>>
>>18769645
Where's the Death Certificate data stored on that conclusion?
>>
>>18769645
What makes it a 'technical' decision? whats so 'technical' about vampire anthing?
>>
op i hope the mummy bat vampire didn't hurt you :(
>>
>>18769941
It's been three minutes without reply, op must have had his blood removed
>>
>>18769957
i knew i should have told them not to pour water on it!!!
>>
>>18769957
nah, parents called for supper. give it 20 minutes.
>>
>>18769941
It hasn't hurt me but I don't want it to either. I really just don't know what to do with it. I feel like no mater what I do it may not like it and take it out on me when it wakes up or gets humidified or whatever it is they do to come back to 'life'?

Or that I might toss it in the wrong place or something. I feel that it searched me out. Knew that it should dry up and lie till I found it. maybe like predestination - don't know.
>>
>>18769454
If water is added to it like making coffee couldn't that bring back to life?
>>
>>18769540
What kind of arcane ritual?
>>
>>18769198
What type of bandages? It very dried n brittle. I afraid it would crumble to pieces and put itself back together someday pist at me off cause I broke it.
>>
>>18770137
where did you find the vampire? maybe there's a clue there about what it wants to happen next
>>
>>18770216
it was on the edge of mowed grass lawn near the wren house and the clothes line on the other side. It was a very hot but windy day and the lilac bushes not far away were all in lavender bloom tho there were some white lilac flower to.
>>
>>18769188
No you idiot you have to boil it, 2 parts water per 1 part bat, everyone in the world knows that
>>
>>18770250
Lavender flowers are purple in color and the color purple is associated with the crown chakra, which is the energy center associated with higher purpose and spiritual connectivity. The crown or 7th chakra is located at the top of the head and the vibration of the crown is the highest vibration in the physical body. This symbolism is appropriate as the Lavender flower is often used for healing and raising our vibration to the highest level possible is the easiest path to healing.

While white lilies symbolize chastity and virtue – and were the symbol of the Virgin Mary’s purity and her role of Queen of the Angels – as other varieties became popular, they brought with them additional meanings and symbolism as well. Peruvian lilies, or alstroemeria, represent friendship and devotion, white stargazer lilies express sympathy and pink stargazer lilies represent wealth and prosperity. Symbolizing humility and devotion, lilies are the 30th anniversary flower - while lilies of the valley are the 2nd wedding anniversary flower.

As the flowers most often associated with funerals, lilies symbolize that the soul of the departed has received restored innocence after death.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 259x194px
>>18770276
all it needs is a dehydrated bat
>>
>>18770295
This is the nicest most explainatary words and well written but it still doesn't help with what or where I should do or put or what with this bat mummy.
>>
hows the bat mummy doing today op?
>>
>>18772433
My dad put it in his gunsafe.
>>
>>18772436
Great... Now it's armed to, didn't think that one through did you OP
Armed vampire bats, I just had a great idea for a movie
It's just a bat that died in dry conditions, judging by its location it was another fatality in the centuries old war between the wrens and the bats it got to close to the wren house triggering there automatical turrets, I'm pretty sure you can see the hole from the 2mm bullets those things fire. You could boil off the flesh and make yourself and frame it their skeleton structure is incredible, be sure to give it CPR first to be sure it's actually dead.
>>
>>18772491
I didn't have anything to do with it. My dad put in the gunsafe cawse he's got a dehumidifier in there so his guns don't rust or something. I thought it was ok tho cause its dark right?

He keeps his ammo tho separate from his guns tho so its still not armed. But I could bring something up about it when he comes home.
>>
File: IMG_2917.jpg (109KB, 506x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2917.jpg
109KB, 506x716px
Maybe tie it it to a stick and put it in your garden. You could submerge it in clear plastic. Make a paper weight. I still think you intercepted a spiders egg casing/food.
>>
>>18772727
are you actually op? you type differently to them. post a new pic of the mummy bat pls
>>
>>18769528

Water would un-mummify it without bringing it to life. Instead, that will bring billions of stench-producing bacteria to life. In short, it will become able to rot and then promptly do so.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>18772753
here's one without the penny in it
>>
>>18772787
I mean with the penny in it looking the other way
>>
>>18772787
thank you. at least we know it didn't arm itself with guns
>>
Bats are easily mummified due to their leathery skin. If it was left in the sun and not rained on for a few days, then it probably naturally mummified. I don't know why you are freaked out about it, maybe just autism?
>>
>>18772803
Its in the safe with the guns but there's no ammo there. somebody said the wrens killed it - I'll have to go bak n find it. I don't get why wrens would kill a bat - I think it was a poor batchild that lost its way or maybe accidentally flew into the clothes line at night but its all mummified now but i'm really spooked afraid of the whole thing why I found it.
>>
>>18772812
I thin its a vampire child. I even started watching the news to see if there's nay missing people that might have gotten turned into a vampire and this bat is it. Idk
>>
>>18772818
Watch hotel transylvania with it.

If he don't like it he is a vampire kid.

Human kids love that movie.
>>
>>18772815
Technically the wrens didn't kill it, there advanced armaments and tactical superiority did.
Careful with them in the gun safe, I've seen them make top class explosives from there guano, high in nitrates and all.
>>
>>18772860
It can'y shit, its all dried mummified out. the rens did't fuk with it either. The stupid thing flew into the clothesline after a moth or something - its not a fucking vampire either op - its a fucking Darwin Award.
>>
File: Felix Felicis.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Felix Felicis.gif
2MB, 500x250px
Killing a bat is bad luck, but a dead bat is good luck.
>>
Maybe it had rabies. Aren't bats like really big carriers of rabies?
Maybe why its mummified & dried out . Because it's afraid of water - hydrofobia or whatever it is.
>>
>>18772907
Your grossly underestimating the skills of wrens, best tracking software for automatic turrets around
>>
>>18772908
Please elaborate on this with psychic analysis.
>>
File: Bats Lightning.gif (505KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bats Lightning.gif
505KB, 500x281px
>>18772994
Wealth and the color gold.
>>
>>18772908
I killed 4 bats in my old apartment.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 634x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 634x462px
>>18773082
What about flying squirrels? Do they kill bats? I wish someone on /x would have brought this up. I expect better but I found out trying to find nocturnal things that could have killed bats and its says flying squirrels are nocturnal and this pik of one looks really nasty like it could really fuk up a bat....... I'm trying to think this thru but intuition and feary stuff are only growing.
>>
>>18773110
why? couldn't you let them go? or was for a strange brew like bat beer or witch porridge?
>>
>>18773082
FUCK! thaz fucking major shi. Maybe lightening struck that thing.
>>
File: Squirrel Confused.gif (2MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
Squirrel Confused.gif
2MB, 400x200px
>>18773155
Bad luck to kill, but good luck to see alive. (More specifically: having fun with those you don't normally see/associate with.)

They don't normally kill bats... both are omnivorous, but flying squirrels eat more berries and nuts rather than insects.
>>
>>18769188
>mummified
lol nigga that's been taxidermied
>>
>>18773234
What if it was inter special rape? Both at night Attempt intercourse under a full lunar object?
i.e - a flying fuck at the moon? with vampires and all. a nite squirrel batshit clusterfuck? and the bat got fucked to death. That squirrel looks pretty serious about something.
>>
>>18773241
You need to be taxidermied - fucking shithead. /x will send Buffalo Bill to your house.
>>
>>18773256
I don't know.
>>
>>18773234
Tha Fucker got into somebodies left over jack daniels
>>
>>18773266
sorry
>>
>>18769480
this is how aids happens.
>>
File: Classic Batman.jpg (75KB, 449x355px) Image search: [Google]
Classic Batman.jpg
75KB, 449x355px
>>18773638
BAT-AIDS
>>
>>18769474
it's called autism.
>>
>>18773638
No AIDs happened by an ENTP fuking an INTJ who had ass-raped a monkey. Bats didn't have anything to do with it till maybe later. That pik by OP tho does kinda look like it got used as a pocket pussy.
>>
>>18773414
Mmmkay.
>>
>>18772752
lol when they hatch and invade op's mouth while sleeping.
>>
>>18773717
Thats prolly why OP's dad put it in a safe.
>>
>>18769188

It was probably sick and died from illness in some place dry. The virus/bacteria that killed it maybe is still in it, and you touched it without any protection and rubbed it all around your house.
This is how zombie apocalypses begin.
>>
>>18769188
Throw that shit out. It could have rabies you imbecile.
>>
Lock jaw is no joke OP. A disease or sickness can kill you fast. Don't play with dead animals. I'm DEAD serious.
>>
don't you get anthrax from dead bodies n stuff?
>>
What the fuck OP is schizophrenic and the bat has fucking rigor mortis. Nobody calling him out on this tells me /x/ is full of fucking 14 year old morons that thinks dead things go limp and crazy people are diviners.
>>
>>18773933
Only if the animal already has it or the soil the animal was on has it which is unlikely as it was OPs garden, it's not going to form as a carrion bacteria
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax
>>
>>18769188
wrapping it in little bandages and making a sarcophagus is the only way to be sure
>>
>>18773945
They've invented blue pills to bring back to life dead things that go limp - facefuk; swallow gulp pillow.
>>
>>18773985
Take the red pill then, it will protect you from the blue pill.
>>
vampire mummy space program?
>>
>>18769474
>being this dense
>>
>>18773989
Your out burst is indicative of someone suffering a severe outbreak of anal warts or perhaps you are in fact an anl wart.

Please seek Magical Attention IMMEDIATELY!
>>
>>18773982
How would you do this? Kind of bandage?
Made from what?
Mummies need to be wrapped in a special way too, as far as I'm aware ; do you know how this procedure is done?
>>
>>18773994
This is 4chan /x/. It's best to assume the worst.
>>
>>18774009
There's all kind of mummies, there's some that are just dried with salt.

You need to make the bat dance OP, so his bat soul can rest in bat-heaven.
>>
>>18773982
And maKING the sarcophagus? how? what material and shape? This all needs to be done according to the Scarab Law of Osiris? yes please give me some insight.
Thanx.
>>
>>18774009
made from big bandages, just cut them with scissors.

and no, they don't need to be wrapped a special way unless you're attempting to conform to a specific traditional method.

some mummies are made by being preserved in peat bogs.

>>18774034
get creative. mold it out of modelling clay and fire it in your oven. make mud brick with straw out of your own back yard if you have clayey soil. buy a cheap box from a craft store and just call it a sarcophagus.
>>
>>18774009
Just take some usual bandage out of some first aid kit or something and wrap it up nicely. Be careful not to break off the wings. There is a special procedure, but it wont be so important since all bats go to heaven.
The sarcophagus though, well thats where you have to put in some love. It NEEDS some sorts of opening that is only covered with some sort of grid, so that the bat can echolocate its way out of it into the afterlife.
It is also usual protocol to put a little snack for the wanderer in there and to make the mummy look honorable (maybe a fancy head dress?)
>>
>>18774051
Its already dried out - mummified - preservation process is complete less it gets wet or something.
I can't do anything with it now anyway. My dad locked it in his gunsafe.
>>
>>18774062
>fancy headdress

I second this. an elaborate headdress adorned with drawings of tasty little bugs.
>>
File: 1465067999978.jpg (323KB, 2080x2120px) Image search: [Google]
1465067999978.jpg
323KB, 2080x2120px
What the fuck is wrong with everyone in this thread? Every post almost next to intelligible, OP talking about the Wrens like we know what that is, 100 replies and not calling out anyone for talking in pure schizophrenia language, just what in the fuck??
>>
>>18774075
>gunsafe
hey that will work for a sarcophagus. now you just have to inscribe some curses on that sucker and make sure your dad knows that he'll call down the full wrath of this thing's offended spirit if he opens it again.
>>
File: 1487899790323.jpg (154KB, 1110x792px) Image search: [Google]
1487899790323.jpg
154KB, 1110x792px
>>18774080
Welcome new friend, should I show you around?
>>
>>18774051
>and no, they don't need to be wrapped a special way unless you're attempting to conform to a specific traditional method.

Maybe there's some new precedent modern thing that needs to be done. Maybe thats my calling for this modern new time . What if thats the reason for all of this that its been laid on me at random by dark forces - cawse they know we're all on /x?
>>
>>18774080
lurk moar.

>>18774093
>93
you're the prophet of the new aeon of mummification, anon. don't forget to use cocaine and opiates for inspiration.
>>
>>18774080
I'm having a lot of fun. OP is such a lovely faggot. I bet you would just throw the bat in the trash. But not with /x/, uuuuwh uuh!
>>
>>18774062
No! I'm not giving it any blood for a fuking snack. you must realy think I'm stupid. It in my dads gunsafe so I'm not where i can do anything anyway and some of you are making to much fun of me. and I didn't ask to find this mummy bat but I did and now I wanted /x to please help me just with it somehow cause there's some power with it I know.
>>
Do you have a pyramid?
>>
>>18774104
Ur a fuktard I don't use drugs. My spirit is dark but its Pure Dark not fukt up with drugs. Thats why powers let me find it cause they know i'
m not a drug fry methhed scabbface prolly like you.
MY darkness is Purity.
>>
>>18774134
>No! I'm not giving it any blood for a fuking snack
NO. It wont be a vampire anymore in the afterlife. It will actually continue its travel in its current bat form. Therefor it needs a bat snack, not blood. A small insect like a moth will do.

>It in my dads gunsafe so I'm not where i can do anything anyway
Good point. So this needs to be tackled first, even if you are not willing to give it the proper burial.
Any idea how to get it back?
It absolutely CANT stay there for too long
>>
>>18774080
>he doesn't know what a Wren is
Ignorat fool, be gone.
>>
>>18774080
See >>18773945
You're not the only one.

>>18774092
See >>18774017
>>
>>18774080
This like your first trip to /x/? Kik back enjoy the ride. Applaud at something - ANYTHING -its all good; especially this 1. Wish it was the weekend and i had more time. haha
>>
>>18774148
Settle down, that was a crowley joke, son.
>>
File: drybat.png (34KB, 881x552px) Image search: [Google]
drybat.png
34KB, 881x552px
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 200x160px
>>18774201
>>
>>18774212
WHERE ARE THE TENDIES. VAMPIRE-MUMMY?! REE!
>>
Build a pyramid in your back yard and place the sarcophagus there.
>>
Reminder: it is Spring Break.

Ignorant children are playing with things they shouldn't.
>>
>>18774515
>playing
If you think this is just a game, lets see your bat sarcophagus then!
Didnt think so
>>
>>18774151
We're going to need to help OP get in there.

Is it a combination lock?
>>
Op died by getting some pest or disease from the corpse.
>>
>>18775025
Damn, that was fast. Super-AIDS?
>>
>>18775033
Worse
>>
>>18769392
No, retard.

Putting it in water will just cause the masceration process to restart (read: decomposing and making one hell of a stink).

> inb4 obvious troll
>>
>>18775025
OP got grounded for trying to break into his dad's gun safe.
>>
>>18775463
We've solved all of that sphincter breath - fast forward 60 posts.
>>
File: fleas.gif (1008KB, 703x491px) Image search: [Google]
fleas.gif
1008KB, 703x491px
OK, took it out of the gunsafe. But,
fuck. It's got fleas on it or something
tried to zoom in on them
>>
>>18775596
Those are ticks
>>
>>18769188
Rat poison is known to momify unlucky animals who eat it
>>
>>18775686
>momify unlucky animals
>>
File: 1410398673477.jpg (60KB, 510x672px) Image search: [Google]
1410398673477.jpg
60KB, 510x672px
>>
File: 44.jpg (97KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
97KB, 600x634px
>>18773945
of course we know that dipshit
>>
>>18775596
You got me.

This is the first time I've ever been jumpscared by a .gif... didn't notice the ".gif" until after I opened it and looked at it really closely.

I want to thank you for making it so hilariously absurd... I'm laughing at myself because of this.
>>
>>18769258
WTF makes you think it's mummified? Just looks like a dead bat to me.
>>
>>18769188
You are going to want to get a rabies shot. I'm not fucking even kidding, but I wish I was. They hurt like hell and might make you ill depending on your immune system, but it beats the hell out of dying of rabies.
>>
tie it to balloons and let it free so it can fly with its brethren in the afterlife
>>
>>18773990
>>18776647
I dont know why this hasnt already happened you go damn faggots
>>
>>18776610
Its completely dried out and brittle:

definition of mum·mi·fy
ˈməməˌfī/
verb
past tense: mummified; past participle: mummified
(especially in ancient Egypt) preserve (a body) by embalming it and wrapping it in cloth.
"the mummified bodies entombed in the pyramids of Egypt"
shrivel or dry up (a body or a thing), thus preserving it.
"the wind must have dehydrated and mummified the body"
>>
>>18776614
It hasn't bitten me and doesn't have any saliva - ITS FUKING MUMMIFIED - ya no dried out body.
>>
>>18776732
I know what mummified means, but you're using it in a way that implies it was done by somebody for a specific purpose. Like, you're lecturing me on the definition of a word, but posting on/x/ about what is essentially a dead bat. I have nothing against you for it, but consider the context here, and what you're giving us to work with.
>>
Somebody said something about there might be a spider sac for baby spiders to hatch out of. that it might be inside the bat . idk - but thats in my fear now too. but there's no water in the poor bat mummy baby and I don't know hoe spiders could hatch from it.
>>
>>18776756
>Somebody said something about there might be a spider sac for baby spiders to hatch out of. that it might be inside the bat

see: >>18775596
>>
>>18776744
ur not my goddam mom. stop lxurin me. My dad put it in the gunsafe. I already know what I'm going to do with it. I had a very good sleep with many dreamscappes and its all come to me.

Thankyou /x for helping sort thru all of this these last days and yesterday most; and its clear to me now what I have to do with the batchild mummy.
>>
File: 0P.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0P.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>18776768
>ur not my goddam mom. stop lxurin me.
I guess it's nice that retarded people get to use the Internet too.
>>
>>18776765
That gif is from some1 else - not me. thay made it during the night while i was sleeping and having dreams - maybe it gave mea good spirirt when they made it idk.
they took my op pic and turned it around and made a qwik gif. i have more pics too so I can post more to prove but I already know what I''m going to do with it so doesn't matter but/ and I'm OP and the bat mummy is still in my dad's safe.
>>
>>18776768
well what are you going to do with it nigger?
>>
>>18776740
And you don't think those fleas can be carrying anything? On a RODENT? OK, sorry for trying to help.
>>
>>18769188
Don't put water.... It'll rot.
You could put it in a special frame, and keept it as a keepsake.
>>
File: image.jpg (345KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345KB, 960x720px
>>18776800
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8wHcZx_K_0

I'm going to take it to the Bat Butte Caves and set it free trhere to be with its other vampire family. My dad said he would take me there but not this weekend cause he's going to some basketball stuff with my uncle and freinds or sooemthing up in Sacremento.
My mom is piicking me up soon and she said we might go to San Diego and hang out with my aunt for the rest of the week.
>>
>>18774212
fucking top kek
>>
>>18776894
How old are you OP?
>>
File: 564o0.jpg (26KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
564o0.jpg
26KB, 600x401px
>>18776894
>take it to the Bat Butt
>>
File: 1484440947629.jpg (16KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1484440947629.jpg
16KB, 255x247px
>>18776912
>>
File: 1454402541369.jpg (363KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
1454402541369.jpg
363KB, 1280x956px
>>18776894
Hahaha okay. Keep us informed.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 721x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 721x336px
fuck new threads today on /x plain suck. I'm coming back to this 1:
<<<<<---------------------
How you look to a bat when your after it:
>>
>>18769188
could've been poisoned and dropped out of the sky or hit a window
>>
bumb for little bandages and sargophargus
>>
>>18769188
If you do not make a reconstituted re-hydrated bat, you are not the man I took you for.
>>
>>18769188
I was fucking outside and found this bat that is mummified. It has me fucking out. What the fuck? and I don't fucking know if I should fucking add any fucking water to it to maybe fucking make unmummified of should I fucking just not even fucking go there?

Or is it a fucking mummy? or if it a fucking bat? and fucking either one is fucking enough to fucking fuck any of us fucking up and I fucking found this and ITS FUCKING BOTH!! should I fucking ask for fucking help - because I fucking don't want the fucking dark powers to fucking get me or is it fucking already too fucking late?
>>
>>18769188
>and I don't know if I should add any water to it to maybe make unmummified or should I just not even go there?
/x/ really is the board of the retarded.
>>
File: baseball_PNG18987 - Copy.png (483KB, 1533x1525px) Image search: [Google]
baseball_PNG18987 - Copy.png
483KB, 1533x1525px
>>18777998
>not using a bat to hunt a bat
>>
>>18781123
fucking fucked faggot
>>
>>18781123
you're writing about fucking way too much. You need to go to /b and get it out of your system. then come back to /x and tell us about the sexual fantasy horror story you Xperienced.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 360x360px
god there's like almost 200 posts and no Bat Bitch pix? Bat Bitch pix please!
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 200x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 200x323px
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 430x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 430x226px
>>
File: image.jpg (2KB, 347x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2KB, 347x314px
>Green Witch Day!!1
HhAAAAaaaaaaa!!!!!
>>
File: y_mm_m (5).jpg (83KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
y_mm_m (5).jpg
83KB, 317x475px
>>
File: y_mm_m (6).jpg (36KB, 604x461px) Image search: [Google]
y_mm_m (6).jpg
36KB, 604x461px
>>
File: 1298190563428.jpg (214KB, 1139x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1298190563428.jpg
214KB, 1139x1600px
>>
>>18769188
>>18776894
>>18769258
>>18769392
>>18770137
>>18775596

>pick up a dead animal outside
>touch it with your bare fucking hands, practically wipe your ass with an animal carcass
>think it's a literal vampire
>think an animal carcass is going to resurrect from the dead and come after you
>freaking out and leaving it somewhere in your house (BONUS: OP's dad entertains his shit instead of shutting him down like any good parent would do,) too stupid to put it back where you found it
>picking up a FUCKING DEAD ANIMAL

OP has to be like ten years old.
>>
op please update us on the vampire situation. i am waiting eagerly for it to be happily resolved
>>
>>18769188
>Died in a sunny and dry place
>Heat and dryness cause the corpse to dry out
Finding dead things tends to happen when you go outside, death is a fairly common phenomenon.
>>
OP? What happened?
>>
My dad has one hanging in his closet ,he said its for good luck
>>
Everyone post there dead animal collections?
>>
Dude I don't know about that is that real
>>
I give you the archaic ancient bat succubus texts:
This is something all must kneel bow to. Do not fuck with Lilth!

In ancient text
In Zoharistic Kabbalah, she is a queen of the demons and one of four angels of sacred prostitution, who mates with archangel Samael. Her fellow succubi are Lilith, Naamah, and Eisheth. In the Rabbinic literature of Yalḳuṭ Ḥadash, on the eves of Wednesday and Saturday, she is "the dancing roof-demon" who haunts the air with her chariot and her train of eighteen messengers/Angels of spiritual destruction. She dances while her mother, or possibly grand mother, Lilith howls. She is also "the mistress of the sorceresses" who communicated magic secrets to Amemar, a Jewish sage.

According to legend the spirits that Solomon communicated with and its leader Agrat where all placed inside of a Genie lamp like vessel and placed inside of a cave on the cliffs of the Dead Sea. Later after the spirits were cast into the lamp, Agrat bat Mahlat and her lamp was discovered by King David and after this he became very close to its leader spirit Agrat and so she mated with King David and bore him a cambion son Asmodeus, king of demons. Some scholars claim that Asmodeus was only the king of David's personal demons like greed, lust etc. but the other camp of scholars in the argument is that Asmodeus was king to even yet more unnamed demons.

About one-thousand years after the era of Solomon and David, another widely known intervention occurred known as "The spiritual intervention of Hanina ben Dosa and Rabbi Abaye" which ended up curbing her malevolent powers over humans.

Some authors, such as Donald Tyson, refer to them as manifestations of Lilith. In additions to being manifestations of the first Lilitu known as Lilith, Agrat and her sisters are indeed Lilith's children she had while she was in Lilitu form and Agrat is humanoid/demonoid entity that came from Lilith when she was in her Lilitu form known as a Lilin.
>>
OP is very correct in placing mummy bat into caves at Bat Cave Buttes next to Salton Sea. Salton Sea is So Cal = of Dead Sea of ancient Judaic Mystery ; Sea of Salt not because its 'Dead' As is much chagrined by those who deny - this is very powerful JuJu.........

Bat is female - Succubus - place in to Caves near Salton Sea - Dreams that have inspired and appeared to OP in night - nights back - Op has been immature yea but there is no denying 'Source' Power thru the mouths of Babes.
Thoz of you who have blasphemed the bat - the young child of ancient Lilth - you must embrace this goodness of Evil that has been revealed to you.

You can allow yourselves to become of the embraced - fools!

This is a great revelation to you all.
Please OP when Bat Succubus is placed into Bat Caves at the Salton Sea Buttes - please let /x/ know.

Thoz of you moved to join & pray please allow the spirit to rape and embrace you.........
>>
Yess
>>
ITT: OP had sex with a dead bat and caught ebola
>>
>>18775596
Lmao you got me
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.