[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Higher Self Channeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: hsellf.jpg (44KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
hsellf.jpg
44KB, 700x490px
Hey /x/. Currently going through a complete kundalini awakening experience and been able to connect with my higher self several times a day and through lucid dreams.

General thread for people with experience with this. Also offering general spiritual advice. I find when I set a positive intention such as being of service to others, performing my art, or speaking my truth to an audience I'm able to channel my higher self without fail.
>>
so what exactly does " channel my higher self" mean to you?

precisely what is your experience, what are you talking about?
>>
>>18769185

By higher self I refer to the part of the soul that resides in the four higher chakras (heart, throat, third eye, crown). As I'm drawn to do more spiritual work, these energy centers begin to interface more and more with the lower three chakras (root, sacral, solar plexus).

The lowest two have to do with the preservation of the animal body and the solar plexus is the seat of the ego. A person who is spiritually deficient will have underperforming or blocked higher chakras or they may not have these centers at all (this has been referred to by Mourkief as a pre-adamic soul and by Jung as a common soul). An overly spiritual person may have underperforming lower chakras.

By channeling my higher self I mean allowing these higher energy centers to take influence over the lower. One can operate in a purely mechanical sense in the lower, but in the higher chakras one has access to feelings of divine bliss and access to communications with beings of an ethereal nature and god-consciousness.
>>
How can I channel my chakras? I practice a lot but when I m about to get out of the body something is pulling me back in.
>>
>>18769238
have you communicated with ethereal beings?
>>
>>18769238
*Correction. Mouravieff is the author of the Gnosis series that goes into detail about this. Haha, Mourakief must be a freudian slip telling me to smoke less weed.
>>
>>18769257

Well, for one it's really not so much about being out of body. The upper chakras are innately connected to the physical body with the exception of the crown that hovers above but still in the energetic field.

It's really about noticing subtle sensations in the general areas of the chakras such. If you notice a cooling sensation or a sense of pressure near the third eye when reading or taking in interesting information, that is your third eye operating. A warm sensation in your chest you get after witnessing or performing an act of kindness is your heart chakra operating.

When you start to notice these subtley throughout tour day to day, then you start to understand higher conciousness. There was a time that I didn't feel my chakras at all, but when I started consciously doing things in my physical life that were benficial to their proper functioning, I now feel them constantly.

Kundalini energy works from the bottom up however, so your best bet is to start working on the lower chakras first. The root is the seat of feelings of security so changing your worldview or physical circumstances to one that allows you to feel secure is a good place to start.
>>
>>18769185
I would describe the feeling as "in the zone". When channeling one's higher self wisdom and creativity flow effortlessly. Often when I'm speaking my truth my brain goes on autopilot and at that point the universe is talking, not me.

Here's a recent example of higher self connection. On Friday my friend was freestyle rapping and I was attempting telepathy after hitting a hot streak of synchronicities. I had a random thought about a 6th grade music project where we compiled CDs. Coincidentally my friend just happened to have his project CD at the ready and we put it on after marveling at the synchronicity. I gave him the word point and set my intent on the word Detroit, telepathically broadcasting between our higher selves. He wasn't finding my message until the next track on the Cd came on. It was Lose Yourself by Eminem, who's from Detroit. Basically my higher self edited the timeline, creating the synchronicities I needed to create a deep spiritual connection and shine some divine light on his sleepy ass. Whereas before he thought I was nuts whenever I talked about spiritual revolution and collective consciousneas, this time I was able to give him enough of a taste of oneness to understand the message. Spiritual redpilling is getting easier!
>>
File: received_10154826065618536.jpg (42KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154826065618536.jpg
42KB, 720x1280px
>>18769260

Yes I have and in many different capacities. Most people have in some regards but because it was in a dream or amount to a creepy feeling or strange occurence, it's easy to write these things off. I'll just list a few types and some experiences with each.

Ghosts - Had an experience sitting in an empty masonic lodge with a friend. Heard a woman singing in the room above us but the presense was comforting and welcoming. Others have recorded the same ghost saying things like "please stay", just a lonesome spirit.

Demonics - Been having strange faces appear in photgraphs for several years, the most recent being a face apearing in a window glass in a family christmas photo (pic related). I believe that particular apparation was a manifestation of King Yama and coincided with a lot of root chakra work I was doing. Ive taken it as a good omen that means Im moving out of the hell realms.

Archangels - Been receiving communications with these beings in the form of syncronicities quite frequently over the past few months. They mostly appear in the form of divine numbers (alot of 11s, 22s, 33s, 7s, etc.) that appear coinciding with intuitive thoughts to reassure me. Have had a few visions as well, some without psychedlics even, haha.
>>
>>18769399
What kind of root chakra work?
>>
File: sunset plains.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sunset plains.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18769167
If that's true about you being able to connect with your higher self: congratulations. I've been trying to do that for a while.

And don't be a braggart!

The best way to ruin your work and accomplishments is to go and throw them in the face of others or even just show it off for attention.
Keep it to yourself or you may curse yourself.

Take your own ride personally until you know what bringing it up to others means to you.
>>
>>18769420

It's a system of energy work that at first I thought I had developed myself, but now I'm pretty sure it's being channeled through me. It's gotten pretty complex since I first came upon it 4 years ago, but I now understand that was training wheels for the current kundalini awakening Im experiences.

In essense I've been focusing on each chakra intently for 49 days while still working on others and noticing how they interface. That means doing thing in my physical and emotional life that enforce the positive functioning of the given chakra.

Interestingly, I recently found out that after the Buddha sat under the Bodhi tree and became enlightened, it took him 49 days to write the 8 noble truths. There's definitely some significance to that number.

That being said, I'm still learning it and I imagine I'll be guided to teach it to others, but for now it seems more like a roadmap for me to reach my own enlightenment.
>>
Thx a lot for the good worlds,I will try day by day to be be more aware,although I noticed when meditating in my palms,feet,sensation like tingling,vibration in ear,i do not have medical issues that could cause something similar,also large wave of goosebumps all around the body for 10/15 sec
>>
>>18769421

Hey friend, sorry if I came off as bragging. I'm really trying not to involve my ego in this any more than necessary. In the past I have gotten into arguments or pissing contests about spiritual topics, and I've definitely felt a dip in my energy level.

Just to clarify, this isn't something I really worked towards consciously, it just sort of happened. I've always been a spiritual hobbyist, reading books about religion and spiritual topics for shits and giggles. I was skeptical that enlightenment was even a real thing and had largely given up on spiritual pursuits when this whole process started for me.

That's my advice to you too, don't sweat it, don't try too hard. Spiritual advancement is sort of like puberty, it happens at different times and in different ways for everyone but that really shouldn't negate the validity or depth of your experience. Learning to not compare yourselves to others is one of the highest spiritual lessons and it's one I've far from perfected.

I make threads like this and post on /x/ because I feel helping others in their path is essential to my own. I keep it anonymous so it doesn't become too much of my ego and noone except those closest to me know about my spiritual process or work. Honestly I just really like the /x/ community and have learned alot from it over the years. Now that I'm sitting on some interesting knowledge myself, it feels right to pay it forward.
>>
for op:

Gurdjieff on kundalini
https://selfdefinition.org/celibacy/quotes/george-gurdjieff-on-kundalini.htm
>>
>>18769468

What you're feeling is prana, which is what the hindus believe is the basic life force energy. Anchoring in prana can be pleasant to downright uncofortable sometimes.

I find sometimes I get a vibrating sensation in my teeth when I have a lot of excess prana which is slightly uncomfortable, but other than that I largely enjoy the experience.

From what I gather, when the feeling is uncomfortable, that may mean you're dealing with overactive chakras. A balanced chakra will feel less like static tingling and more like a smooth velvety pleasant sensation.

One way I've found to diffuse an excess of prana is to do loving kindness meditations. When in meditation and feeling the overwhelming tingling sensation, I ask that that excess energy be sent out to those I love to aid in their healing and try to visualize their faces. That usually does the trick for me at least.
>>
I will try it ,thx for the advice.I think in my opinion that the worlds is slowly awakening from the past era of religion.Have a good day sir !
>>
>>18769503

Interesting read anon. There's really nothing I could say to contest it from the materialist perspective the author presents. The noticing of subtle energies is something immaterial and by some perspectives imaginary is the proper term.

Even so, I'm a person who does need some modicrum of logic for me to accept something as fact. It really comes down to my personal experience and that has largely lead me to believe that it is completely true. This comes down to the communications, intuitive feelings, and research I've alluded to earlier in this thread, which can also be contested.

Now where I do completely disagree with the author is the idea that believing in kundalini energy is a form of escapism. The process I began has left me (at least feeling) more grounded in my day to day life, more compassionate towards others, and afforded me the opportunity to release past traumas and reduce distressing thought patterns.

As I've said, I've largely negated the social consequences of my "magical thinking" as I know how secular society generally handles these topics so I keep it to myself and those expressly interested.

Subjectively speaking, this process has been nothing but beneficial in a mental and physical sense, so if one is to call kundalini energy work imaginary I think it would only be fair to call the perspective of psychology imaginary as well.
>>
I want to be my higher self I have been a failure since I wad 12 I need help changing that meditation and being positive would it help
>>
kundalini is satan worship.
who would worship a snake in their back?
>>
Uhgh disgusting
You dont "channel" your higher self
I swear plebs are taking my content from another chan and posting here...
Its not your upper chakras either lol wtf are you even trying?

If anyone can clarify the higher self / kundalini connection, there's a challenge
>>
>>18770163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJJdy_wW7qE
>>
The more your beliefs are similar to mine the clearer you should be able to think. I think it's about the logical belief morals. It was a logic thing for you guys but I never knew power so I developed without logic and so am spirit.
>>
>>18769904

You are not a failure. We are all works in progress friend. At a certain part in your journey you will recognize that the things you view as holding you back are only there to make you stronger.

I only know you through a couple of lines on an anonymous board, but I can sense that you are a humble person. Just know that you are loved and your existance is a beautiful gift. Reflecting this truth to others is a powerful way to reinforce it in yourself.

And when you feel the sameness between yourself and a loved one or even a stranger, that sensation is your higher self. Take it easy on yourself friend, it's all going to be okay.
>>
>>18769167
Hi, I just wanted to say Thanks in everyone's name, for sharing all these, giving good words and advices!

Please hang around in the future also. I really enjoy reading all these conversations!

Have a beautiful day!

D
>>
a few good words can change so much in one's day, or an act of kindness.

Everyone just chill and love, Share love as it always becomes more!
>>
>>18771144

Hey friend, OP here. I just want to say thank you for this post. The lecture was a great way to start my day and Manly P Halls words really helped me to make sense of a lot of religious studies I've been pursuing lately. Namaste
>>
kundalini/che is creating hallucinatory sensations and nothing more. It is useful for meditation, but both it and meditation are entirely physical phenomenon.

This is like imagining yourself eating a lemon and visualizing how sour it is, your mouth salivating because of it, and then you thinking you're accessing the magical ethereal lemon dimension.

Dogs bark at their own reflection in a mirror, thinking it is another dog. However they quickly learn that it isn't. How does it feel to be dumber than a dog?
>>
>>18769282
Kek
>>
>>18772027
Ha, this guy again. Why do you persist in trying to convince a bunch of experienced energy workers it's all in our minds? You should choose your audience better. You don't actually know anything. Go away!
>>
>>18769238
Hey OP, some good stuff, interesting to hear about your process. I will definitely appreciate you posting more about root issues when you can. Couple of minor points:
>The lowest two have to do with the preservation of the animal body
Not quite, the solar plexus is very much about fight or flight, the adrenal glands, being 'big' and comfortable in the world or alternately, being scared and withdrawn.

>the solar plexus is the seat of the ego.
The ego isn't related to one centre, but is represented in the bodies (physical, etheric, emotional, mental, etc) by tensions/'blockages', which can occur anywhere.

>A person who is spiritually deficient will have underperforming or blocked higher chakras or they may not have these centers at all

Not possible to not have them at all. They originate in our embryological development and are common to all humans. They may be closed or inactive (2 different states) which may give the impression of absence.
>>
How do you start or get into self channeling?

I'm new to /x/, and for around 3-4 years of my life, I've been Atheist, the whole nothing happens after death and stuff thing, though I feel a pull towards a certain religion, don't know if I'm comfortable giving it out or telling what it is yet, as I'm still skeptical, and I don't have a positive experience with my last religion

I'm looking for things to prove to me that we aren't alone, or that some phenomenon exists where reality itself is altered.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.